Hero's Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two are beautiful."

Chapter 6

"And now I think it's only fair that Clem gets to see how beautiful you are," said Ray.

"Oh, baby. You want me to get naked in front of another man?"

"I want you to get naked in front of me. But I'm sure having another man see you too won't bother you at all. Will it my little exhibitionist?"

Amber gave her husband some side-eye.

His tone of voice changed to something sexier, much more in line with the game they were playing. "I really am dying to have you naked and have no problem at all with you showing off your incredible body. Especially to Savannah Slim, here. After pulling my bacon from the fire, he deserves a real homecoming treat."

"Yes, he does," the captain's wife purred as she looked appreciatively at the tasty male treats standing in front of her. Then her head jerked back slightly as if a thought had literally just hit her. "And besides," she grinned, "it's National Nude Day."

Question marks blossomed on both guys' faces.

"July 14th, she said. "The day when Naturists encourage everyone to shed the restrictions of clothing so they can feel the freedom of living in our natural state."

The boys' shared a glance, then looked dubiously back at Amber.

"I kid you not," she laughed. "But then again, if you're uncomfortable with nudity outside the shower and the bedroom, I suppose you can put your clothes back on."

"Well, actually, there's a lot of good science backing up the idea that going naked can improve one's health," opined the medical man.

Savannah Slim followed up that observation by stating, "And don't some of the greatest works of art in the world celebrate the human body in that natural state?"

"So, Captain," said Amber, staring straight into Raymond's eyes. "Do you want me to get naked in front of Specialist Evans?"

The captain's eyes narrowed. "How else is going to see me fucking you, Mrs. Sempels? I seriously doubt some CFNM scene is going get that long prick of his firing off cum the way you want to see it."

So, Ray had noticed the boy's length too, she thought. And without any apparent jealousy, which made her happy. Because she really was dying to see that slender pink cannon at full length and firing off salvoes of thick, white goo.

Amber was wearing a sleeveless blouse and capri pants, like Jennifer Aniston when she does her striptease in, We're the Millers. There was no music playing, so the military wife didn't start dancing, but she did sway and shake her hips a bit as she began working on the long row of buttons down her front.

When the simple, flowered top came open and off, the boys saw what welcome home surprise she'd been hiding for her husband under her demure outer wear. Mrs. Miller may have been hot, but Mrs. Sempels was scorching.

The brassiere was black and lacy and raunchy. The straps were robust enough to provide support for Amber's 36D's and the see-through mesh cups had prevented her nipples from poking through the public façade. But the diagonal slits meant that a very simple adjustment would have her nips and areolae poking right through.

Amber was very pleased to see both beautiful cocks twitch when she exposed the sexy lingerie she'd worn for her husband's homecoming. That pleasure increased and focused in her erogenous zones when she put her nipples through the peek-a-boo slits and both penises grew an immediate inch. She couldn't wait to see what they'd do when they saw the bottom half of her lingerie set.

Clem was gobsmacked. He'd really only seen flashes of Mrs. Sempels' body last year and then her face a few times over Skype and had naturally fantasized her as beautiful and sexy. And now reality had blown fantasy away.

At 5' 8, Amber Sempels had a lot of leg and it was gorgeous. Top all that leg with an ass that was both full and round, and strong and firm, and you had an Olympic wet dream. Wrap that ass in black lace crotchless panties like Amber had, and you were talking gold medal stroke material that would have the young man blowing loads for months or years to come.

If the young soldier was gobsmacked, the woman's husband was thunderstruck. Clearly, his wife, like him, had filled a lot of her alone time with exercise and it showed. The crotchless panties left a lot of her ass cheeks uncovered and they pushed out even further from her gorgeous legs than he remembered. Legs that looked like they could squeeze the breath right out of him. And her hot tits stood up even prouder from a strong chest. How had the most beautiful woman in the world managed to become even hotter? And when had she bought such wild underwear?

Chapter 7

Amber reached behind her back to undo the clasp on her bra.

"No!" "Wait." Came from the human units supporting the two hard penises that were filling the woman's eyes and thoughts.

"But what about National Nude Day?"

"You're as naked as I want you right now," replied the thick cock.

"You're so beautiful," sighed the long cock.

Amber smiled and went slowly to her knees in front of her husband. "Oh, God, bring it to me," she groaned, reaching out her hands. While he may have gotten trimmer around his waist, he'd lost none of the thickness of his beautiful cock. As soon as he was within reach, she grabbed his sausage and stuffed it into her ravenous maw.

She was almost delirious with joy as her man grew stiff in her mouth. God, how she had missed this! She even forgot they weren't alone for a moment, until she heard the choked whine to her right.

Keeping her head moving up and down over her husband's top three inches, she gazed over to find that her wish to see Clement fully hard had come true. She was amazed at how perfectly the rod matched its owner. It was long and slender and looked as smooth and hard as pink marble. Was the damn thing eight inches long? Or was its relative thinness creating an optical illusion? She longed to hold it up against Ray's solid seven inches for a valid measurement. But for now, she just enjoyed watching the boy's hand traveling slowly up and down the slim length.

Tearing her eyes away from the unexpected surprise package, the married woman looked up at the single soldier's face. It was blank, his eyes staring back at her, mesmerized. But she had no doubt he was watching the dick going in and out of her mouth, rather than her eyes. Her hand went to her pussy and confirmed her juices were flowing freely. She began going deeper on the thick cock, wanting to give their peeping tom an even better show.

"Oh, fuck!" she heard from above her. Ray's voice sounded surprised, caught off guard, and when his hips suddenly began thrusting haphazardly, she realized he was already going to cum. She gave half a thought to backing off and stopping him, but knew it was too late. And not only that, she also realized that she wanted it. She wanted that first load as badly as he needed to release it.

She pulled her mouth off of him just long enough to gather up the saliva coating his shaft with her hand and begin stroking hard and fast along the root. Then she stuck the fat head back between her lips and sucked and licked as nastily as she could.

"Uh, uh, unnhhh!" and her husband's first load since his return from Hell came blasting into her mouth; its salty tang reaffirming that he was indeed gloriously alive. She gulped and swallowed, sending it down her throat, just like his last load before he'd left the year before.

"Huh, huh, huh."

Amber snapped her eyes to the right. Clem was back in his chair, his ass just on the edge and his torso leaning back away at a shallow angle. His right hand had a death-grip on the armrest and his left was flying up and down his prick.

His quick, grunting pants turned into an extended, strangled groan, his shoulders hunched forward, and a series of blasts pulsed out, painting his lean body with streams of jizz from nipples to belly button.

Oh, shit! The married exhibitionist released her man's cock and threw herself back from her knees into her own armchair. She lay almost flat on her back, with her ass hanging off the edge. Her thighs continued straight out, and her knees bent at 90 degrees, putting her feet flat on the floor. Her left hand held the crotch of her slutty panties open, while her right hand strummed wildly across her swollen clit as she joined her lover and their taboo witness in a climax that hit her like a rogue wave.

Chapter 8

Captain Sempels sat on his ass on the rug, his back against the sofa, just where he'd landed after staggering away from the woman's incredible mouth. Ahead and to his right, the wife he'd just shared visually was sliding down to her own ass on the floor, gasping for air as she went. Across the coffee table, about 60 degrees to his left, was the voyeur. A 19-year-old, no, wait, now-20-year-old Army Specialist, who could destroy Ray's military career if he spread word about what he'd done with the captain and his wife. The kid's chest was also heaving as he laid back heavily in the armchair. Ray Sempels did the only thing he could do in such a moment of complete, wild, stupid abandon. He laughed.

Ray's laughter finally brought Amber's eyes open following the sneak attack orgasm that still had her trying to catch her breath. She looked at her husband, sitting seemingly exhausted on the floor, a sheen of sweat highlighting the desert-baked definition of his body. Then over to their house guest, the man, still mostly a boy, who'd saved her husband's life and had now twice masturbated to his own massive orgasms while watching the married couple fuck and suck. Clem's dazed face looked around, apparently trying to figure out what the laughter was about.

"Holy crap," gasped Ray. "I think we just broke the world record for fastest triple orgasm ever."

Amber couldn't help but break out in chortles herself. "I was about to accuse you two of premature ejaculation until I lost it too," she said.

"Oh, shit!" said Clem, trying to choke back his laughter. When the other two looked at him, he was sucking in his gut and hunching his shoulders forward again, making his torso go concave. Then his hand went fishing around the seat cushion under him and began pulling his t-shirt out from under his ass.

"What are you doing?" Amber shrieked in laughter.

"Trying not to stain your furniture," the kid answered. "This stuff is about to spill right off of me." He finally yanked the shirt free and began to bring it to his belly.

"But what will you wear home?" Amber said in a ditzy-blonde voice that started another round of laughter.

Clem stopped and stared dumbly at the black cotton. "Well, can someone quick grab me a towel?" he pleaded.

"Just go ahead and use your shirt," chuckled Ray. "I'll give you one of mine to wear home."

Holding himself in the shape of a cum bowl, Clem laid his t-shirt along his torso. He gently gathered it in from the edges, bringing the remains of the long-distance spurts in toward the center. By the time he got to his belly, the shirt had begun soaking up the main deposit. The young voyeur carefully wiped up his spent seed.

Finally able to sit forward on the edge of the chair, Clem carefully wrapped the messy package up so the wet center was well covered. He laid it on the coffee table, figuring it would be easier to clean up any spillage from there than from the area rug under his feet. And just about under his feet was where he found his underwear. He leaned forward and worked his feet through the leg holes, grabbed the waistband and prepared to stand and pull them up.

"Wait a minute. What? Is that it?" asked Amber.

Clem remained seated but pulled his briefs up to his knees. He looked blankly at the woman and then her husband.

"What do you mean, baby?" Ray asked from his position leaning back against the sofa.

"I mean, is that it?" She looked back and forth at the two men. Poor Clem looked even younger than usual, clearly lost as to how to proceed. Ray's face also looked blank for a moment, then began to scrunch up.

Amber laughed out loud. "No, no, I guess what I mean is, what just happened? Like, I thought we were just getting started and then suddenly it was over. I was really getting into the idea of putting on a show and watching your reactions, and suddenly we're all going off like firecrackers with short fuses."

Ray's face relaxed and the smile returned. "Well, baby, you gotta remember, neither of us has been near a woman like this in a year. No surprise our fuses were very short."

Clem nodded. "I'm lucky to have gotten it out of my pants, to be honest. You must know what affect you have on men." Then the boy's face and shoulders tightened, they were on the wrong side of the party for him to be speaking that way. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Sempels, Cap," he apologized sincerely.

When Amber responded, her voice had taken a turn back into the dark alleys of desire. "Sorry for finding me sexy or sorry for having a short fuse?"

The young man's lifelong sense of Southern decorum had led to his embarrassed apology for speaking so boldly. But it was his hard-earned sense of confidence from the battlefield that shaped his reply to her question now.

His Southern drawl sounded even more filled with honey than usual. "I would never apologize for the truth of the first part, only in the way I expressed it. But I will apologize for the second part. Although I honestly don't think I could have done a damned thing to keep you from setting me off so quickly."

Ray could tell Amber liked that answer by the way her pretty mouth twisted into a happy, wicked grin.

"And how long do you think your fuse would last if I lit it a second time?" she asked the Georgia boy.

Chapter 9

Clem's eyes widened as he took in Mrs. Sempels' words. Then his mouth dropped open as he watched the curvy beauty move from her ass to her hands and knees. The spark from earlier had returned to her eyes as she stared into his, and then she started moving. But not to him. His trapped breath escaped in a sigh of disappointment.

Ray's outstretched legs were only two feet away when Amber moved from her spot in front of her armchair. She straddled them as she crawled forward. She kept going until her knees were on the outsides of his hips and she was seated on his thighs. She placed her hands on her man's broad chest and played idly with its hair as she spoke.

"Baby? We just did what we talked about, and it was fucking amazing. But it really was a lot faster than I, or you, expected, wasn't it?" She didn't wait for an answer, but carried on, only now her fingers played with his nipples. "What would you think about calling that the warmup? Everyone just venting the excess pressure so we can enjoy our little homecoming ritual longer and appreciate it even more?"

Ray copied his wife and pinched her swollen nipples where they poked through the naughty brassiere. Only he pinched quite a bit harder. Her eyes closed and her head went back as she moaned in pleasure.

"You like showing how slutty you can be, don't you, baby?"

Her head and body came forward until her forehead rested in the crook of his neck and shoulder. Her husband's arms went around her. In a sigh that only Ray could hear, she said, "I do." Then she straightened her back and came up on her knees. Speaking now in a voice loud and clear and obviously meant to be heard by their homecoming guest, she declared, "I need fucked, baby. I need you inside of me. Can you fuck me?" With the last words she put her hands into his lap and took his manhood in her grip.

Captain Sempels looked over his wife's shoulder at their audience of one. The young soldier had let his underwear slide back down to the floor and was once again slouched against the seatback with his legs spread wide, so his sandy-haired crotch was on full display. He was still exercising enough restraint to keep his hands up on the arm rests, but despite having just come, his long, slender cock was still showing signs of movement just from watching the married couple and listening to the wanton woman's words.

Ray took grip of Amber's nipples again and applied sideways pressure until his wife moved off of his thighs and kneeled perpendicular to his left leg. Without releasing his grip, he moved with athletic grace to get himself up onto his own knees, facing her. Then he got to his feet, staying bent at the waist to keep control of the big, fat titties. Ray Sempels usually thought of his wife's breasts as beautiful and full and he could look at, stroke, and gently suckle them for hours while watching a movie, curled up on the couch. But sometimes, like now, they were big, fat titties, with whorish nipples, and he wanted to pinch, bite and slap them. The good thing was, most of the times he got into that sort of mood, it was because Amber had led him there; urging him to fulfill her occasional craving for abuse.

The good husband took a sideways peek to his right to be sure he had his loving wife in a clear profile to her adoring fan. Then he began pulling up on the sensitive nubs.

Of course, Amber knew Ray wanted her to stand, but she resisted much longer than necessary just so he could get a real stretch on her fat nips. The pain was exquisite. Finally, she rose. Her husband changed his nipple grip from thumb and forefinger to trapped between index and middle finger. Each bud stuck up above his fingers and he leaned in and flicked them in turn with a hard tongue. She made her own sideways glance and realized Raymond was playing to their audience. The rush of extra excitement she felt from being watched still managed to catch her by surprise, but oops, there it was.

Ray leaned in again, but this time for a deep, tongue probing kiss. He finally released her tender nubs, which sent a different kind of powerful sensation running from breasts to groin. Then he was rotating and taking a seat on the sofa.

"If you want fucked," he growled. "Come get me hard."

Chapter 10

Ray sat close to the arm rest on his right, leaving the two seat cushions to his left wide open. Amber moved into that space on her hands and knees, putting her perpendicular to him, with her head above his lap. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Clement adjusting his chair so he was looking straight at Ray, which put her in profile to him again. His own profile was soldier-straight and true. His cock was showing a slacker's profile, however. But she didn't think that would take long to fix, seeing as how the shaft seemed to be filling and the head was hanging down against his balls, rather than lying curled up in his man bush. Down, but not yet out, you had to love the American fighting man.

Looking down, she saw that the other lovely cock in the room was also returning to life after the fast, explosive orgasms of a few minutes before. However, it too was still drooping down. Amber bent forward and fished the heavy beast out from between the two well-muscled thighs with her left hand. Once she had the velvety head between her lips, she moved her hand out of the way so it wouldn't block the boy's view of how a real woman sucked a real man's cock.

Clem had a nearly white-knuckled grip on the chair's arm rests, not wanting a repeat of his earlier out-of-control explosion. But when he saw the woman's tongue come poking out from between her cock-filled lips and begin circling around the maypole, he had to grip himself. He compromised by using his right hand, since he was a Lefty and usually jerked with that hand.

Ray was happy to find that even though he was 13 years older than young Evans, his cock was only a minute or so behind in joining the kid in erection number two. Of course, the way his wife was slobbering over and periodically swallowing him, would probably have managed to inspire his 77-year-old grandfather's pecker to answer the bell for Round Two.