Hero's Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber couldn't wait any longer. Taking her man's thick cock deep in her throat was making her saliva glands release rivers of spit. Combining that wonderful choking feeling with the increasing sounds of pleasure she was hearing from Clem, was causing rivers of another bodily fluid to flow from a pussy which had been unfucked for a fucking goddamn year!

She got up on her knees and swung her left leg over Ray's thighs once again. This time, however, before sitting down in his lap, she aimed his stiff prick straight up in the air. Then she slid slowly down, guiding him through the fuck hole in her panties. She relished each solid inch as it entered her, until all seven were buried in her hot snatch. She dropped her head to her husband's shoulder with a groan and ground herself into him.

Clem had to let go of his dick and grip the arm rests again. The sight of that perfect pussy being split wide by Doc's fat cock was intense. He knew his own cock was well above average in length, and the depth he could drill had been much appreciated by the three lovers he had managed to bed since joining the Army at 18. But he'd also read enough to know that most of a woman's pleasure nerves were up front. He knew instinctively that his Captain's girth would win over his own length every time. But so what? He was just there to watch.

Watch? Just watch? Clem distinctly remembered Mrs. Sempels saying she wished she could have seen him explode in that long-ago men's room. She wanted to be a voyeur as well as an exhibitionist. Well, two should play at that game.

Chapter 11

Remembering back to how Mrs. Sempels had begun describing what Doc was doing to her in that toilet stall last year, Clem growled, "Damn, Doc, you are splitting that shit wide open."

Amber had begun posting slowly up and down on the throbbing erection and Clem could see her pussy lips being pulled out on the upstrokes and pushed in on the down.

"You really had that hog leg all the way in her throat? Fuck, how did that feel?"

"It felt great," Ray and Amber answered in unison.

"And you're sure as hell deep in her now," the young war hero said in a more confident, even dominant voice than he'd ever used before.

"Is he hitting your cervix, Mrs. Sempels? Is he threatening to bust straight into your womb?"

She was just about to tell him to call her Amber, to degrade her as Amber, but then thought better of it. In her head she suddenly heard Simon and Garfunkel singing Mrs. Robinson and decided that she liked being the older seductress for this game.

The married woman bounced down hard on the cock. Then again. And again. Her gasps and whines of pleasure clearly answered yes to the soldier's questions.

"Can you come like that, Mrs. Sempels? Can you come from just a good, hard fuck?"

Amber certainly could with the pussy pounding she was giving herself. And easily would if the beautiful boy kept talking to her like the ravenous slut she was. Could and Would. But Should?

Amber lifted herself off the cock she adored and slid backward and to her feet. She turned around, and stripped the crotchless panties off her hips, letting them slide to the floor. She stepped out of them, then took another step toward Clement and put her left foot up on the coffee table, opening herself completely to the young stud's view. Well, almost completely. She fulfilled that goal by reaching down and pulling her labia aside with the outside fingers of each hand and putting the tips of her index fingers at the opening of her vagina. She spread her married fuck hole open for another man to see.

"I could," she told the man who had saved her husband's life. "And I know you're almost ready to come now from watching him split me open. But I want you to see how much pleasure it gives me to get stuffed and slammed. And I want a better view when your beautiful cock erupts again."

She stepped back toward Ray and grabbed a throw pillow from beside him on the couch. She put the pillow on the edge of the coffee table where she'd just been displaying her pussy. She reached back again to undo her bra and this time it came off. Then she crawled up on the table. Her hands were flat on the wood, her knees were on the pillow, and her feet were sticking out in the air behind her. The men didn't need to be told what to do.

Chapter 12

Ray stood and moved between his wife's outstretched legs. He pushed his blunt instrument down to the horizontal and guided the fat head into the still-gaping vagina.

Clem shifted his chair so he could clearly see the thick cock split the fat lips, but still be sure that Mrs. Sempels had an easy enough view of his own throbbing cock. He bit back on his desire and continued to restrict himself to right-hand stroking at a sedate pace.

"You're going to remember this a long time, aren't you, Clement?" said Amber as she curved her body to the right, let her head droop and looked back past her right shoulder at him. "Going to remember my pink pussy being split open and my big boobs swinging around with every blow."

Clem groaned. He had indeed seen how her large breasts hung below her chest and moved like erotic pendulums in time with each deep thrust into her cunt. A cunt that had darkened and swollen in response to its first fuck in a year. He replaced his right hand with his left.

"But there's something else I want you to remember," the woman said, sharing a life lesson like a schoolteacher in a SilkStockingsLover story. "You're going to remember my pussy and tits when you're alone. But when you're with a woman, I want you to remember your captain. This is how you fuck a woman!"

Ray Sempels had been slowly increasing his force and pace, and the froth was building around the rim of the world's greatest pussy. He angled himself to maximize pressure against the network of clitoral nerves surrounding her vagina. He gripped her hips tightly. Some to steady himself, but even more to make sure she knew that he'd understood her words. She was under his control now and he did indeed plan on giving young Clement a lesson in what it meant to be a good husband.

Amber's head suddenly dropped straight down and hung almost as limply from her neck as her breasts did from her chest. If anyone could have seen her obscured face, they would have been struck by saliva dripping from one corner of a dumbly gaping mouth.

Oh, God! Thought Amber. This was it; this was what she missed; this is what she needed. Later, her mind would certainly focus on Ray's fine lovemaking, on the times when he would massage her back and legs for half an hour, and then massage her back for another luxurious half hour while fucking her. But right now, she concentrated on those strong hands holding her, almost as much as that strong cock pounding her. Only his hands were even stronger than before and she knew there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop him, even if he meant to fuck her to death. Her orgasm spiraled up out of the primordial ooze flooding her birth canal and pushed her forehead to the table.

"OH, MY, GOD!" Amber screamed into the well-oiled wood grain. Then she began shaking, even quaking, and the sounds coming out of her mouth were those of a bitch in heat rutting.

Clem's left hand leaped off his cock and landed on the arm rest like a hawk coming in for the kill. He had to wait for her eyes to open and for her to look at him. I want to see you cum, she'd said, and by God, he was going to give her that if he possibly could.

Even after a year away, Ray knew his wife. Knew her pussy and how it and the rest of her body moved in a variety of different levels of climax. This was going to be a big one. He shifted up into pile-driving mode and was quickly rewarded with Amber shouting out, "Oh, my God!" just before her cunt clamped down on him and she collapsed onto face and elbows, her thighs quivering as her pussy was pushed against him even harder.

It was all the big man could take and at the end of his last plunging thrust he held himself in her and did his best to send this batch of seed straight through that cervix and into that womb that Evans had talked about.

When Amber felt that hitch in her lover's stroke and then the pulsing of his cock and the spray from his balls, she was lifted up by another orgasmic wave. They were coming in sets now and she was going to surf every one of them until she wiped out.

The horny wife's head was bobbing gently up and down, as she recovered from her second orgasm. She finally opened her eyes and was surprised and delighted to find that Clem had slid his chair sideways and was now sitting just ahead of her and to her right, less than two feet away.

Clem Evans was desperately happy to see her eyes open on the next upward bob and then for the head to stop moving once she had him clearly in her sights. He'd been edging himself, but now his hand nearly blurred as it pulled the loose skin up and down the steel rod beneath. For the second time he threw himself against the chair back, but this time he kept his eyes open to the masterpiece image of a beautiful woman collapsed under the warm weight of a cock in her cunt and her own drooling orgasms.

His own explosion had less semen than before, but it shot it even farther. The first spurt went beyond his right collarbone, the second hit him mid-chest. All the rest ended up on his hand, on his cock, or in his pubes.

The look on his face took all of her attention and triggered another orgasmic shudder through her body. Fortunately, they were declining in power, and she was able to keep her eyes open and relish the anguish of pleasure on his face, the blobs of transparent white on his body, and the cream between his hand and cock as he continued stroking himself.

Amber slid forward, off Ray's prick, and collapsed on her belly on the coffee table, cum dripping from her well-fucked pussy. Her husband staggered back a few steps until he found the armchair with the backs of his legs and sat down, panting. Clem's long, hard staff began to soften quickly from two powerful orgasms in quick succession and he let it rest. He moved his cum-covered hand up, and wiped it clean on his torso, smearing his cumshots thinly across his chest so the spunk wouldn't drip off. Damned if he was going to ask her to move so he could retrieve his already cum-stained t-shirt.

Chapter 13

After a bit of time, Amber opened her right eye. Her left cheek was on the coffee table, so she was again looking straight at her young Peeping Tom. He looked tired and happy; just the way she felt. She smiled.

"Welcome home," she said. Then she raised her voice to include her husband. "Welcome home to my two heroes."