Hero's Homecoming

Story Info
Wife gives hero’s welcome to hubby’s guardian angel.
9.1k words
4.67
18.1k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife gives hero's welcome to hubby's guardian angel.

An alternate follow up to "Fond Farewells". It is an E&V story on National Nude Day, but doesn't have public nudity and sex like the longer "Happy Homecomings" does.

When I started writing "Happy Homecomings", I was having a great time with the story and the words just kept coming. When I hit 20,000 words, I thought, Sam, you're going to have to explain why HH is ten times longer than FF. Ten times? How about 35 times?

Well, I still don't have any particular reason why "Happy Homecomings" became book-length, but I gave myself the challenge of writing a second version of HH that was more similar to FF in length and speed.

"Hero's Homecoming" is my answer to that challenge. I hope each one comes through for some part of the Literotica readership.

HERO'S HOMECOMING

Chapter 1

The gymnasium's ladies' restroom was full of women shoulder to shoulder at the sinks, doing last-minute primping in the mirrors as they chattered excitedly about their men finally returning to their U.S. Army post in Germany from their deployment to Iraq. They'd been told the buses from Ramstein Air Base were fifteen minutes out, which had led to this gaggle. Amber Sempels was glad she'd gone with her usual very light make-up. One quick glance over shorter heads told her she was fine and didn't have to fight for space at the mirrors.

Walking out of the Ladies', she stopped dead in her tracks as she looked across the hallway to the door of the Men's room. It was the last place she'd fucked her husband Raymond before his nation had sent him off to get involved in other peoples' problems. And nearly got him killed! She growled inside.

She swallowed that anger down and instead thought again about sneaking Ray back in there for a repeat performance, closing the circle of his deployment.

She closed her eyes and pictured how she'd surprised her husband by bending over the porcelain john and offering him a farewell fuck. Then she thought about how they'd both spotted the peeping tom spying on them over the top of the stall divider. Neither of them had stopped or tried to shoo him away. Instead, by unspoken agreement, they'd allowed the young soldier to be the voyeur to their risky exhibitionism.

Having an audience had changed everything for Amber and instead of just being a willing receptacle for her husband's quickie, she'd turned it into a vocal and visual performance that ended up in all three participants having powerful orgasms. Hers had run down the insides of her thighs, Ray's had run down her throat to her belly, and the anonymous kid's had run down his side of the thin wall between them.

She thought about the words she'd shared with the young Private afterwards.

He'd stayed behind long enough to check that the coast was clear so Amber could sneak out of the men's room without being spotted. He'd thanked her for including him.

"Our pleasure," she'd said. "You be careful down there and keep an eye out for my man and maybe we'll have a replay when you boys get home."

"I'll guard him with my life," the Private had laughed, before walking off into the crowd.

And in the end, he'd done just that. The question Amber was now pondering was if she was going to fulfill her end of the bargain too.

Chapter 2

Before that thought could go further, the ladies' room door opened behind her and Amber found herself swept along with the other wives and girlfriends, down the hall and back into the post gymnasium. The same old gym where they'd all said their fond farewells some twelve months before, and where they now waited with barely restrained anticipation for the return of their loved ones. Soon enough, excited cries of, "They're here, they're here!" rolled through the crowd.

The medical company was on the third bus to arrive and after two impossibly long minutes, Amber finally saw Ray's handsome face coming through the rear gym door. Her heart leapt, but she kept her promise to herself to not rush forward screaming like one of the nine-year-old kids or nineteen-year-old rookie wives.

His face beamed as he closed the distance between them, and she was certain it was a mirror image of her own. Except. His skin was darker than she'd ever seen it and it made the crooked pink line on his right temple really stand out.

"Oh, baby," she said in a near moan as she took his face in her hands and turned it so she could kiss the new scar. "Oh, baby, oh, baby—"

He shut her up with a hard kiss on the lips. His strong arms wrapped around her and pulled her in tight. She melted into his grip, melted into his kiss.

"Um, Captain Sempels? Sir? The next bus is arriving."

Ray looked around. The rest of his bus's riders had moved on, leaving only him and Amber still standing in front of the entry door, blocking the way for the next group eager to reunite.

Raymond put an arm around his wife and led her through the crowd. "Where did you park?" he asked. Instead of answering or leading him to the proper exit, she stopped and looked back to the bus zone.

The group coming in now were overall younger than the medical troops Captain Sempels was a part of. Far fewer women too. Their distinctive headgear marked them as the Security and Transportation Company. These were the guys who'd manned the convoys and handled force protection for all of the other soldiers. Ray felt Amber's body tense, almost going up on her toes to peer at the bus through the gym door and scan the disembarking soldiers.

When a tall, lanky kid with close-shorn, straw-colored hair stepped down off the bus and slung a duffel bag over his shoulder, she said, "Clem," under her breath.

Clement Evans was the young private who had peeked over the top of a bathroom stall divider to watch Amber give Ray that very special farewell. Neither of them had known his name at the time, but they certainly knew it now. They owed that young voyeur a lot. Probably Ray's very life.

Amber suddenly spun and looked into her husband's eyes. "Is it okay? I at least want to say hello and thank you."

Of course, she'd already done that more than once over Skype calls following the attack, but Ray knew that wasn't the same as in person. "Sure," he smiled.

"I may also need to give him a big kiss," she added with a mischievous grin.

"Hell, I suppose I owe him one too," he replied with a heavy sigh.

Chapter 3

Captain Raymond Sempels was a Physician's Assistant and during their deployment, he would regularly lead teams of medics to visit Iraqi villages and offer medical support. It was all part of the Hearts and Minds portion of the mission to keep Iraq out of the hands of terrorists.

On one particular mission, Private First Class Clement Evans had been his Humvee driver when they'd run into an ambush in an area that was supposed to be calm and relatively safe. That expectation had been literally shattered when their Humvee had been T-boned by a small pickup truck loaded with junk metal. It was suspected there was an IED, an Improvised Explosive Device, on board and that the scrap metal was meant to act as extra shrapnel to shred the American convoy.

Fortunately, the IED failed to explode. However, some steel pipes had come flying off the back of the truck and through the passenger window. Ray's helmet had saved him from a serious injury, but a piece of jagged metal had gotten under the lip of the helmet and gouged him just behind his right eye.

Then, insurgents on the opposite side of the road had opened up with AK-47s, peppering the vehicle all along Evans's side. The boy was only 19 years old, but he'd handled it like a seasoned veteran. He'd whipped the vehicle into a backward arc that freed the passenger-side from the attacking vehicle and protruding junk, and then gunned it across the road, straight at the approaching gunmen, causing them to scatter and shoot blindly, without hitting anything significant.

Another aggressive backward arc had them pointing back the way they'd come. The other two vehicles in the convoy made their own U-turns, and Private Evans nursed the badly damaged Humvee down a mile of rough road before finally stopping and helping transfer the injured captain to one of the healthy vehicles that carried them back to base.

That intrepid young warrior had spotted the Sempelses and was now walking over.

"Welcome home, Clem," Amber said warmly as she held her arms out to the young soldier. By God, the boy had grown since she'd seen him last in person, he seemed at least an inch taller, about 6' 1". But the happy, shit-eating grin on his face made him look younger, more like 16 than the 20 he'd turned since the ambush.

After a long, emotional hug, she reached up and took his face between her hands. "Thank you, Clement," she said in a husky voice that threatened to break, before pulling his face down and kissing him long and hard.

At least she seemed to be keeping her mouth closed, thought her bemused husband. She broke it off before things got too awkward, but the kid still looked shell-shocked.

Ray gave a little, whatcha gonna do? shrug of his shoulders, then stuck out his hand. "Welcome home, Specialist." The boy had been promoted to the next rank early, right after showing such cool under fire.

"Uh, thank you, sir. You too."

Amber dabbed at the corner of her eye and looked side to side around the gym.

"I'm sorry. We must be keeping you from friends who want to welcome you back, too."

"No, not really," Evans said nonchalantly. "I mean, most of my buddies were down there with me. And not all of us are so lucky as to have such a beautiful wife waiting on them." The specialist seemed to remember himself. "Um, sorry, sir."

"Don't worry about it. You're only speaking the truth." Ray wrapped an arm around Amber's shoulders, but in a proud, not a possessive way.

She turned in the arc of his arm and looked seriously up into her husband's eyes.

Ray knew that look. Amber had just decided on something. And based on a certain sensitive topic they'd discussed on some calls since the attack; he was pretty sure he knew what it was. He gave her a nod of assent.

Amber turned back to Clem. "So, are you just going back to the barracks then?"

"Yeah, I suppose so. At least long enough to drop off my bag and change into civvies. Maybe go over to the Club for a beer with the boys."

"How about having your first beer with us? I, we, really want to thank you."

The boy's face screwed up in embarrassment, the 'Hero' tag was starting to weigh on his spirit. "That's not necessary. Heck, I had to save my own butt too, didn't I?" He tried to sound light-hearted, but his eyes had gone to the floor.

"I'll tell you what, though." He snuck a glance up at the captain. "After seeing Doc doing his job; how many people he helped down there, I'm glad I was able to be a part of that."

She smiled at Clem and then Ray. "So, I've got two heroes I need to properly welcome home." She linked an arm through Clem's and said, "C'mon, you're coming with us."

The young soldier looked at the captain with some trepidation.

'Doc' Sempels just gave the kid another shrug, picked up his duffel from the floor and followed the others when Amber pulled Clem into motion.

Chapter 4

The enlisted barracks weren't too far from the gym, so they ran Clem over there and he quickly went in, peeled off his uniform and changed into jeans and a t-shirt. He also grabbed a light jacket just in case he was out past sundown. Germany was a heck of a lot cooler than Iraq, even in mid-July. Back in the car they drove out the gate to the married couple's off-base house.

On the way, Amber said, "Let me ask you, Clem. Do you ever think about the first time we met?"

Clem was riding in the backseat and Mrs. Sempels twisted around in the front passenger seat to look back at him. The specialist glanced into the rearview mirror and saw the captain smiling. The older man gave him a wink.

"Um, yeah. A lot, actually."

She smiled brightly at that. "Me too. And do you remember what I told you we would do if you took care of Ray for me?"

The boy gulped. "Yeah...but really, I wasn't expecting anything. I mean, you said it in the heat of the moment and all that."

"It was a very hot moment," the sexy brunette agreed. "But I still like to keep my promises."

Ray saw the kid's mouth open and close like a fish trying to breathe out of water. He stifled a laugh. He'd told his wife that perhaps they should wait and set up this little encounter after the men had had a chance to decompress from the long deployment, and he and Amber had had a few days to themselves. But she'd obviously decided otherwise, and he opted to roll with it for now. Her next words gave him a better understanding of why she'd decided to snatch the boy up right away.

"So, you think about it a lot, huh? I guess that means you liked it. Do you think I liked it too?"

Young Clement wondered if he might actually be asleep and having the most realistic version of this particular dream ever since it had entered his nighttime playlist twelve months before.

But this was also the same then-PFC Evans who had so coolly played a real-life game of Grand Theft Auto just a couple of months before.

"I think you liked it a lot," he managed to say without his voice cracking. "That's what made it so super-exciting."

"I did like it a lot, and remembering it is still super-exciting. So, you can imagine how eager I've been for Raymond to get home and take me to bed, can't you?"

"I've always said Doc was a lucky son of a bitch," the young man said.

"But you know what keeps sticking in my mind?" she said. "How karmic or cool or just plain hot it would be to end his deployment the same way we started it."

After a pause, she added wickedly, "With a hot fuck in front of an audience."

Clement's mouth was as dry as the cotton he'd picked on his grandfather's farm in Georgia when he was a boy. Before he could choke out any kind of response, they were pulling into the Sempelses' driveway.

Chapter 5

They ushered Clem into a comfy living room and offered him beer, wine, "Or perhaps something stronger?"

"Since I haven't had anything to drink for a year, I'd probably better take it easy," he said, thinking that it was never good to walk through a minefield drunk, and he sensed hidden danger all around him. "Maybe just a Coke?"

In the end, he decided to try a 0.0% Heineken, and his hosts went into the kitchen to fetch the drinks.

The non-alcoholic beer tasted surprisingly good. But of course, what did he know about good beer after a dry year? Captain Sempels joined him in a 0% Heini, while Mrs. Sempels had a glass of red wine.

"Clement, Ray was pointing out to me that I may be being too presumptuous. I've been letting my excitement get the better of me and haven't even asked you if you're interested in a replay of our last encounter. I guess you've been limited to masturbating for the past year and maybe you'd rather go out on the town and find a girl you could do more with."

Damn, this woman's straightforward talk alone was making his nuts swell. Well, at least Clem knew where he stood now. He'd been beginning to wonder if the captain was going to let him fuck his wife in return for getting him out of that shitstorm. That, however, was apparently off the table. But what was on the table was still pretty damn fine with Clement Evans.

"I like your idea about closing the loop," he said to Amber. "Two happy bookends to close off a very tough chapter in our lives."

The woman smiled broadly. "Two happy bookends," she repeated. "I like that." She raised her glass. "Here's to my two happy, sexy bookends." The men toasted back.

"You know one thing that was missing from the first bookend for me?" she asked.

Clem shook his head no.

"I didn't get to see you cum. I could hear it and I could sense it, but I really would have loved to see the big load you sprayed all over the wall. It was a big load, wasn't it?"

Clem had barely managed to keep from spitting out his mouthful of beer when she spoke so blatantly. After forcing it down, he croaked, "Maybe my biggest ever."

Amber was sitting snuggled up against Ray on the sofa. She got to her feet and moved over to the companion armchair to the one that Clem was sitting in. This put her husband a few feet to her left and their special guest a few feet to her right.

"Take off your clothes," she said. "Both of you." Then she raised the wine glass to her lips.

Her husband gave a wry smile and bent over to reach for his feet. He was still in his full ACU fatigues and began working on the long laces of his combat boots.

Clem looked at both of them, then reached down to his own feet. He'd put on clean socks and boat shoes back in his room and easily had them all off before Doc had even shed one boot. Getting to his feet, the young man pulled his t-shirt over his head and dropped it on the chair behind him.

"Mm," Amber said appreciatively as she curled her feet up underneath her and draped an arm along the chair's low back. She'd remembered the boy as kind of skinny, but he'd clearly been spending time in the gym during his desert tour and there were extra pounds of rangy muscle on his lanky frame.

Finally Ray was also up on his feet and unbuttoning his blouse. After it came off, he moved on to his trouser fly rather than taking off his t-shirt.

Clem had his own pants open, and he turned his back to Amber and shook his hips theatrically side to side as he slid the jeans down and poked his ass back at her in a pair of burnt orange briefs.

"Shake it, baby, shake it," laughed Amber.

Now the boy picked up his beer from the coffee table and straightened up, his back still facing the lady voyeur. He looked at her over his shoulder, then just stood there and drank, waiting for his Magic Mike partner to catch up.

When Ray's pants came off, Amber saw he was wearing mid-thigh briefs. They looked like the moisture-wicking style he'd bought especially for the desert. They had a formed pouch, and the pouch was filling nicely. A flush of heat ran into the woman's groin.

Now that Doc was down to underwear too, Clem also turned around and faced the man's wife. The warmth in her pussy turned to wetness when she saw the dark spot on the front of the young stud's briefs. He was already leaking for her.

Then her husband was stripping off his undershirt and tossing it on the sofa with his other clothes.

"Oh, baby," Amber moaned. It was obvious that Clem hadn't been the only soldier spending his down time in the base gym. Her husband had always been wonderfully fit, but now he was ripped. He looked bigger in his chest and shoulders, but his body fat had to be below 15%, maybe as low as 10.

Both men slipped their underpants down at the same time.

"Oh, fuck!" gasped the woman.

With her view drawn downward, Amber finally registered that their legs were as well-defined as their chests and arms. But lying between their strong thighs were parts of their bodies that only nature could make special, and she had.

The boy's cock was like his body, long and lanky. Very long. It wasn't fully hard, yet it was jutting out from his body just below the vertical. The head was shiny and bobbing up and down as his body moved.

And Ray's. Oh, God, Ray's! The rest of his body may have changed, but his cock was still just as she remembered, just as she'd dreamed about for a year.