All Comments on 'Hero's Life Ch. 04'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
pullthestringpullthestringover 15 years ago
Double Check

The names you had a Sam, Lisa, Heather and yourself. Lisa isnt until later right?

PacoFearPacoFearover 15 years agoAuthor
Re: doublecheck

To pullthestring: The names line up. I promise. :) Thanks for wondering! It works like this: Heather and Sam are Hero's officemates. Lisa and Tracy are a bit of Hero's history that will resurface eventually. Keep reading. And keep me honest if you see anything else that looks fishy. It's a little complicated. I've got a friend proofing for me too. Cheers! -PacoFear (And no flaming me for 100%'ing my own story. I had to give it a rating to make ths reply post and if I didn't love it I wouldn't have written it.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You lost me

I like your story line up till now. I liked the slow buildup to their relationship. I also like your writing style.

I have nothing against a threesome or girl on girl. What I have a problem with is the way he found out. He walks into HIS office and sees his supposedly girlfriend getting screwed on his desk. She tells him to sit down and if he is good he can watch. That is not the behavior of somebody who gives a crap about you.

Peaches went from very likable to contemptible in seven paragraphs. She could have found a better way to bring in the other girl. This pretty much ruined the rest of the story line for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
re anon, this is a great story

if you liked the start I would advise you to read on past this. I think you will be pleasantly surprised as their relationship develops. I think PF has written one of the best ongoing stories of this type, both witty and erotic. Hope you give it another chance as it does become clear why Peaches felt the need to include Sam, and as I recall Hero was not exactly upset. -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

you are just a damned fine writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story, except for one line...

I've read almost everything you've written on this website, including 100% of this particular series, and love it all except for you "fuck the handicapped" line at the start of this chapter. I'm a disabled vet who often has a hard time finding a parking place to let down my wheelchair ramp as doctors seem to give out those parking permits to anyone with a hangnail. So it's already a sore subject for me, and that line just pissed me the fuck off!

Other than that, love your entire series, hope you keep adding to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

That line should not bother you its a story. Uhhh great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Umm...

It was OK. I don't like how he just comes into his office and 2 women are having sex on his desk. I don't think a woman would just have sex with their coworker, on their boss's desk!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Happy discovery!

Best I've read in a long time. I picked this up after reading about Berry and wow--nicely done! Sweet and totally hot all at once. Just lovely and I'll be back here a lot. Thanks for your work!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 7 years ago
Hot

An enjoyable surprise sexual snack! I would have enjoyed a bit more about his mixture of confusion, hurt, arousal etc. before joining in.

JSA69JSA695 months ago

Oh, so nice. So very nice and nasty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous