All Comments on 'Hero's Life Ch. 13'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Servo42Servo42over 14 years ago
Getting it in the End

Great story. The way the two Aussies came back to finish the job was great. I cant wait to see the next chapters of this exciting story series. One of the best IMHO!! Cheers

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Excellent

well done and a great build up, and set up. with Heathers seduction of Lisa's hubby I get the butt thing now. You should have had the hot co-ed stick the idea of his wife in a 69 with a girl while hubby plays poke a hole end for end. He could picture peaches and that would break down any remaining barriers about girl girl stuff.

I'm a lil surprised hero only came the 3 times while on cialis lol. And for 2 more days it will give him extra wood. It's great stuff

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustover 11 years ago
Choreography

Bob Fosse's musicals are now officially getting a run for their money! What an afternoon! And I remember delivering pizzas once upon a lifetime ago; I can still picture the lovely lady who came to the door to pay wearing naught but a towel and dropped the towel to bare herself to me before closing the door... Abby, those a were the days... On to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
French

Gah! Absolutely great chapter until you mistranslation! Its "Oui" not "We".

Otherwise, though, you're seriously one of the best writers on here even if your loads more depraved than I am. I view it as... broadening my horizons. Oui, that's definitely it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

One of my all time favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pill?

Let's hope Tracy was on the pill; no amount of sucking cum out is guaranteed to stop that single sperm from doing what it is supposed to do, and if the timing is right...

J_Dollar_BiJ_Dollar_Biover 3 years ago

All I have to say is: amazing description of her on the bed as Hero enters the room. It completely set the mood for the scene. Without it, it could have gone down an ugly rabbit hole. Instead it was a romantic view into the five peoples live, needs, wants, desires and true compassion and understanding of each other.

So very well done!

Hope I did not give too much away!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is a good thing that hero is good at taking orders, that is all he's taken the last 2 chapters from every girl multiple times. That the 2 girls hero is with are so messed up is really true to their relationship. That they love each other is not. You need more in your stories than rutting to be throwing the love word around. Hookers and johns have really hot sex but it doesn't equal love. But ... it is your fantasy world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous