Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I was less experienced pleasing women than she was, I found myself copying Ruth's technique as she licked and sucked on my vagina. Soon, we were both moaning and squirming as our orgasms built.

Just as I was about to orgasm, Ruth pressed her pussy down hard and came, flooding my mouth with her tangy fluids. The taste wasn't as sweet as Sunny's juices had been but it still was wonderful and she produced a lot more of it. I had to swallow several times just to drink it all in.

Ruth's orgasm triggered mine as my hips bucked in the air. She gripped my ass tightly, her tongue never stopping as she licked my super-sensitive pussy clean.

Finally, I collapsed back onto the bed as Ruth rolled off of me. We were both panting, each laying there; Ruth caressing my inner thigh as I trailed my fingernails lightly up and down her calf.

After a few minutes, Ruth got up and began to dress. "Sorry I have to cut this short, hun." she said in that southern accent of hers. I smiled tiredly, replying that I understood. Ruth kissed me lightly on the lips before showing herself out. I laid there on my bed, still naked, my pussy sore from all of the orgasms I'd had that night. There was a contented smile on my face as I rolled over and drifted off to sleep.

Sunlight was streaming through the window as I woke up from a night of strangely erotic dreams. Ruth, Sunny, Allie the bartender, and other women from my past, women I'd barely knew in college and a teacher from high school were all staring at my naked body. Each was taking turns bidding on me as I stood there, my charms on display for all of them to gawk at.

Glancing at the clock, I saw that it was close to noon. Rolling out of bed, my head throbbing, I gingerly walked to the bathroom, my body still aching from last nights activities. The steaming water of the shower helped clear my mind as memories of what I'd done came rushing in in all their clarity. I'd actually had sex with two complete strangers, women at that. I expected feelings of guilt and shame but instead, I smiled at the memories of Sunny's soft lips and beautiful eyes, of Ruth's charming accent and expert oral techniques.

After the shower, I made myself breakfast and coffee, then sat around the apartment, not even bothering to dress. As I sat there on the loveseat that passed for my couch, I listened to relaxing music, letting it wash over me as the caffeine did it's best to wake me up. I'd never considered myself attracted to girls; in a sexual way, at least. I mean, sure, I'd had those little fantasies about it. I think most women have. But last night, I had acted in a way that I had never had before in my life. Going to a bar and picking up chicks. Having quick sex with the freaking uber driver.

I smiled as the memories cause a tingle to run through my body. My hand trailed down to my pussy and I licked my lips imaging Sunny was there doing what she'd done to me the night before. I could feel myself getting horny again. I had to laugh out loud. In college, there was a rumor that I was a lesbian since I rarely dated. I guess they knew me better than I knew myself.

It was Saturday. Should I go back to HERS, I wondered to myself. Did I want to? I mean, last night was special, in more ways than one. But, was it something that I wanted to do again?

All this time, I was lazily grazing my mons with my fingernails, lightly scratching the tingly sexual itch between my legs. Finishing my coffee, I laid down on the loveseat, resting my right leg on the floor as I began to rub my nipples and dipping my finger in the cleft between my legs. Images of Ruth and Sunny's naked bodies flitted through my mind as I teased my clit and pinched my nipple. Instead of getting myself off though, I decided to save it for tonight. Yeah, I wanted to go back to HERS. I couldn't wait.

I busied myself around my apartment for the day, cleaning and unpacking, until it was time to get ready. Around eight or so, I took another shower and dressed a little more provocatively than my simple white shirt and jeans outfit of last night. A low cut, tight-fitting red dress which only came down mid-thigh, a silky black thong, no bra, and pumps that matched my dress completed my ensemble. My make-up was tastefully done. I didn't want to look too desperate.

When I was finished, I picked up my phone, thinking of just dialing Ruth's number. Instead, I just called for another uber. It wasn't that I was afraid that it would be awkward facing Ruth again. It was just that she might be busy or not even working tonight.

It was about nine-thirty by the time the driver pulled up in front of HERS. Opening the door to the club, I was greeted by the same woman from last night. She was wearing a different shirt which still showed her magnificent body. "Couldn't keep away, huh?" she said, chuckling as I pulled out my ID from my purse. I could feel her eyes giving me a good once over as she handed me back my license.

"Yeah, I, um, had a great time last night so I figured I would come again."

The woman chuckled. "I bet you did." I knew she was watching me walk down the hall so I put a little sway in my step to tease her a bit, feeling naughty at my antics. Allie was behind the bar again and smiled when she saw me walking over. The place was busier than last night even though it was still relatively early.

"Damn girl! You look great." Allie said as I sat down. I grinned at the compliment and ordered another Pink Lady. When I took the drink from her, Allie lightly grazed the back of my hand with her finger, causing a little shudder to pass through me. She smiled at my reaction, winking at me as she went to take care of another customer.

Swiveling around in my chair, I crossed my legs and sipped my drink, just content to watch. This was new territory for me. I'd never gone to a bar with the express purpose of getting lucky. Should I be aggressive? Should I just flirt? I could feel myself tensing up again and for a second, I seriously considered just going home. That's when a voice to my right caused me to turn my head.

The woman was sitting several stools down from me. She was a pretty Asian, dressed as provocatively as I was which meant I had a very good view of her cleavage. She looked to be college age with short hair like mine and very expensive earrings piercing her lobes. For some reason, I decided to take a chance. When Allie passed by me, I got her attention and softly told her to put whatever the lady was drinking on my tab.

Allie let out a little giggle and when the woman tried to pay for her drink, another Pink Lady coincidently, Allie shook her head no and pointed down to me. I smiled and raised my glass which caused the woman to blush, smile and mouth "Thank you." Feeling emboldened, I thought what the hell, hopped off the stool and walked over. The whole time, she didn't take her eyes off of me.

"Thanks for the drink." she said as I sat down.

"My pleasure. They are delicious." I replied, pointing to her drink.

"Are they? This is my first time here."

I giggled at that. "Yeah? My first time was last night. Here's to HERS virgins." I said raising my glass. She laughed and clinked her drink to mine. "My name's Brooke."

"Suki. Pleasure to meet you Brooke." Suki said, taking a sip of her drink. "You look great, by the way."

"Funny. I was about to say the same to you." I replied, glancing down at the expanse of her exposed thigh. "So, what brings you here tonight."

Suki shrugged. "Just broke up with my boyfriend. Wanted to try something new. You?"

"Just moved into town. I asked someone where I could go to not get hit on by a bunch of drunk guys."

"Well, here's to not getting hit on by drunk guys." Suki said, laughing. We clinked glasses again.

"Well, I hope getting hit on by a slightly tipsy woman is okay." I said taking a sip of my drink.

Suki smiled seductively. "I don't know yet. Ask me in the morning." I choked a little to which she giggled. As we both ordered another drink, Suki paid for mine. "One good deed." she said, winking. Our conversation then turned to our lives. It turned out, Suki was studying to be a biologist and had transferred to the local university to get her doctorate. An intelligent person was a huge turn on and she was as fascinated with my story as I was with hers.

After ordering our third drinks, a slow song came on over the speakers. Standing up, Suki smiled and took me by the hand in hers. "I don't know. I'm not much of a dancer." I said hesitatingly.

"Oh, come on Brooke. It'll be okay." Suki replied. I allowed myself to be pulled to the dancefloor where Suki wrapped her arms around my neck and began to sway to the beat. I placed my hands on her hips and followed along, doing my best to not embarrass myself. Soon though, the music took my body over and I just went with the groove, enjoying how Suki's breasts were pressing into mine.

"You do know all eyes are upon us, right?" I said softly so that only Suki could hear.

"Let's give them something to be jealous of then." Suki replied. Placing her hand on the back of my head, she leaned in close. Her lips were so inviting; I couldn't help myself. We kissed, never stopping our swaying as my hands traveled to her ass. I could hear some women clapping and cheering as our kissing intensified.

Finally, the song stopped and Suki pulled back, blushing. I was so turned on by that point, I was ready to jump her right there. She took my hand again in hers and led me back to our seats. "I think you dance wonderfully, Brooke." Suki said softly, placing her hand on my thigh.

I downed the rest of my drink in one gulp. "You, um, want to continue this conversation back at my place?" I asked, trying to sound confident. Suki smiled, looking down and then back up, meeting my eyes. With a shy smile, she nodded.

We paid our tabs and Allie smiled, saying that she hoped to see us again soon. One quick uber ride later and Suki was standing, facing away from me as I slowly lowered the zipper on her dress. She turned to face me as it basically fell off her body.

Suki stood there in her white, lacy panties as she reached out and gently removed my dress from my body. I leaned in and kissed her as our naked breasts pressed together, my hands softly caressing her bare back. God, she felt amazing.

Breaking the kiss, I took her by the hand and led her to my bedroom. We both watched each other as we removed our panties. Her pussy, devoid of all hair, glistened in the neon light streaming from the window. Gently, I lowered her onto my bed, my hands exploring the folds of her cunt.

"I have to taste you." I whispered into Suki's ear. She closed her eyes as I touched my lips to hers, then began to taste her neck, her breasts, her tummy, and finally, her pussy. Spreading it wide with my fingers, I gave one long lick, teasing her cute, little clit with the tip of my tongue.

Suki let out an audible gasp, gripping my head and holding me in place as I took ahold of her legs, diving in hard. In no time, Suki was trembling from my oral onslaught. That's when I pulled back and inserted two of my fingers deep inside her. As I pumped my fingers in and out, curling them to tickle the special spot, Suki cried out, arched her back and coated my hand with her juices.

Quickly, I removed my fingers, replacing them with my tongue, greedily lapping up all her tasty cum. She was delicious; not as tangy as Ruth but not as sweet as Sunny. A perfect combination of the two.

Finally, I stopped when Suki collapsed back on the bed. Scooting up next to her, I placed my fingers on her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked my fingers in, using her tongue to clean her fluids from my hand. We kissed deeply when I removed my hand, our tongues entwined as she let out little mewling moans.

When I pulled back, Suki smiled, then bit her lower lip as she rolled me over onto my back. Her hand explored my pussy as she nibbled on my neck, then sucked my right nipple between her velveteen lips. I sigh and closed my eyes, my body writhing as she switched to my left breast.

Featherlike touches on my inner thigh. Manicured nails lightly scratching my swollen pussy lips. My breath catching as Suki pushed two of her fingers deep inside me. I licked my lips as she pumped her hand inside me. I could feel myself building up to a major orgasm as Suki spread my wetness up and down my slit, teasing my clit, then pushing her hand back inside my pussy.

Suki's fingering was dangerously close to getting me off. I guess she figured that as well because she trailed her tongue from my left tit all the way down to my mons. Positioning herself between my legs, Suki placed them on her shoulders, grabbed my tits and sucked my clit in her mouth.

I'd been worked up all day so it didn't take long for me to let out one long, low moan, clench down and flood Suki's mouth with my cum. She didn't relent either so another wave hit me as she tongued me deeply.

My stomach muscles were actually starting to hurt by the time she finished. I was seeing stars flash in front of my eyes as I felt Suki press her cum-coated tongue past my lips. My arms felt like lead as I wrapped them around her body, pulling her on top of me.

When she broke the kiss, I opened my eyes to see Suki's beautiful face smiling down. "I, um, have to go." she said softly.

I smiled, rolled to my side, my fingers touching Suki's cheek. "Do you?" I whispered in reply.

Suki cutely bit her lip, then shook her head no. I smiled and kissed her, then kissed her again, this time pushing my tongue into her mouth. We rubbed each other's bodies; her fingers raising goosebumps where ever they touched. I could feel the heat from Suki's body as our bodies pressed together. Damn, this woman was sexy. I gave her one final kiss, then rolled onto my back as she nuzzled close to me, her arm encircling my body as she held me close. Sleep soon overtook us.

I awoke in the morning when Suki stirred in her sleep. Our eyes met and we smiled at each other, lightly caressing each other's cheeks before we kissed. "Well, is being hit on by a slightly tipsy woman okay?" I asked as I leaned back onto the pillow.

Suki giggled lightly as her hand rubbed my ass. "Yes Brooke. Yes, it is."

I cooked us a light breakfast and made some Earl Grey tea. Suki and I sat in the love seat, our naked bodies barely touching as we enjoyed each other's company, sipping the tea and nibbling our food. Unfortunately, too soon, she really did have to leave. We shared phone numbers as well as a passionate good bye kiss before she headed out the door.

After Suki left, I took a nice, hot, long, and relaxing shower, cleansing my body as well as my mind. I thought about getting dressed when I exited the shower but, instead, I spent the rest of the day in my apartment nude. Why bother dressing when there was no one around?

Sitting on the loveseat, listening to music over my little TV and sipping more tea, I reflected on all that had happened this weekend. Having sex with three different women had been enlightening and definitely lots of fun but I sat there, trying to convince myself that it was most likely a one-off experience. I didn't want to become one of those people who just had sex and partied every weekend like a lot of my friends did back in college.

Monday came and I was all prepared for the week ahead. This would be the turning point in my life. Well, honestly, I thought I was prepared. Work was so much more intense than college. Oh, I had some nice coworkers and the job itself, while difficult, was a challenge that I was determined to conquer. By Friday, I was mentally as well as physically exhausted. I needed to unwind.

Sitting alone in my apartment with some sappy love story playing on the tube while wearing a pair of shorts and an old tee-shirt was not doing it. I sighed. This was damn depressing.

Suki and I had started texting each other regularly over the past week; both using each other as a sounding board. She and I agreed that we weren't looking for anything long term right now but it was nice to have a friend that I could vent to. She felt the same way as she kept complaining about her boyfriend wanting to make up and get back together. I tried to be as understanding as possible but I really did not want to listen to that again.

I could almost hear it. HERS was singing a siren's song, luring me back into its clutches. Clicking off the TV, I sat there for a minute. It wouldn't hurt to go back, I rationalized. I mean, I certainly didn't expect another weekend like last time.

So, it was with the intent of just being around people again that I got dressed in a tight pair of designer jean shorts that ended right below my crotch and a tight tee shirt which I tucked in. A nice make-up job and I headed out the door, calling for a driver.

It was a typical city night; a little humid, the neon lights lighting up the sky as a second sun. The door greeter was there again, this time dressed as I was in shorts and a tee. She smiled as I walked in. "Hey girl!" she said. "I was wondering if you'd come back."

"Yeah, you got me. I couldn't keep away." I replied, smiling back.

"Well Brooke, I'm Tish. Hope you have as much fun this time."

I paused for a second, my eyes on her massive chest, her nipples protruding, tenting the fabric of her shirt. An image flashed through my mind of her and me in bed together. "Just here to relax tonight." I said, trying to convince myself of that statement.

Tish giggled and winked as I walked down the hall. Allie was there, tending the bar. It was still early so there wasn't that many women in the house yet. "Well, well! Look who's back." she said as I took my familiar spot at the bar. "Pink Lady?"

I nodded and smiled, thanking her when she put the drink down in front of me. Allie and I talked about how my first week of work went for a bit before she had to go back to making drinks. I turned around and glanced over the few women there. A couple of them I'd recognized from last week, most were new. Neither Sunny nor Suki were there which made me a little sad.

Hopping off my stool, I decided to walk around. There was a doorway that I'd never entered so I wandered into the room. Inside were a couple of pool tables, a dartboard and several electronic game machines.

A few ladies were in the room. Most were playing the electronic games but one was shooting pool by herself. She was one of those brick breakers; short, spiked, bleach-blonde hair, a sleeveless flannel shirt which showed her muscular, tattooed arms, a pair of Levi jeans and Birkenstock boots completed her ensemble.

I sat my drink and purse down on one of the small tables which lined the walls and parked my butt on the chair, crossing my legs and watching her shoot pool. A small smile played on my lips every time she glanced up, checking me out. She had a pretty face with full lips and a gold ring piercing her nostril.

After she cleared the table, the woman put another couple of quarters in the slot and reset the balls in the wooden triangle. "You wanna play?" she asked, looking at me.

"I've never played pool before." I replied, then sipping my drink. "You're very good."

The woman smiled and walked over, holding out her hand. "Name's Ann." the woman said as her hand engulfed mine in a handshake.

"Brooke." I said, introducing myself. Ann had such powerful hands. I could feel both strength and gentleness in her grip.

"Yeah, I saw you in here last Saturday." Ann said, picking up her bottle of beer from the table. "You make one hell of a first impression."

I giggled at that. "Um, thanks. I bet you say that to all the virgins who come here."

Ann let out a laugh. "Nah, just the gorgeous ones that stand out." she said, glancing at my chest. I could feel heat rising to my face and quickly picked up my glass, trying to come up with a reply. Ann chuckled and went to pick up another pool stick. "Here ya go, Brooke. Let's break some balls."