Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers

I gingerly took the cue and slid off the tall chair, watching as Ann slammed the cue ball into the pile of colored balls, scattering them and sinking a few. She positioned herself for a shot and I got to stare at her ass as she sank another ball. Ann sank a few more before it was my turn.

"Okay Brooke, you're the stripes." Ann said as I surveyed the table. I bent over to take the shot as Ann walked behind me, checking out my form, I guess. I want to say that I sank the shot then ran the table. Instead, the tip of the stick bounced off the cue ball which rolled maybe an inch.

"Yeah, um, okay I suck at this." I said, standing up and blushing.

Ann rolled the ball back to the position it was before I shot. "Let's try it again." she said softly, then came up behind me. "Grip the stick gently. A long, smooth stroke. You're not trying to kill it." I could feel her body next to mine; her crotch was almost cupping my ass, her perfume driving me to distraction. But, with Ann's guidance, I did sink the ball.

"See? It's easy." Ann said as I stood up, beaming. Seeing my next shot, I assumed the position, feeling Ann come up behind me again. I adjusted my feet, my ass wiggling and pressing right against the front of her jeans. Ann let out a little gasp as I did so and I couldn't help but smile as I totally missed.

"Well, at least I made one ball in." I said, standing up. "Thanks to you, of course." Ann looked a little flush as she took another sip of beer.

"Yeah, getting the right stroke does take some practice but you did alright for a beginner." I watched as Ann basically cleared the table, taking an intense interest in her form. And also, how she played pool.

When she was finished sinking her balls into all the holes, Ann left for a few minutes, I assumed to go to the bathroom. When she returned, she was carrying another bottle of beer as well as a Pink Lady.

"In honor of sinking your first ball." Ann said, handing me the drink. "Don't worry. I didn't spike it." she said as I took the glass from her.

"Trust me, you don't have to." I said, making Ann choke on her beer. It wasn't an hour later that I was buck naked on my knees, doing my best to give a blow job to the eight-inch plastic penis strapped to Ann's body.

"Yeah bitch, suck my dick so I can fuck you raw." Ann said, her hand on the back of my head pushing me a little further with each pass. I'd only given one blow job to a guy when I was a freshman in college and he was only six or so inches, not this monster hitting the back of my throat.

When I finally got most of it in my mouth, Ann must have been satisfied because she pulled back and bent over, easily lifting me up and placing me on her bed. The smell of old sweat and sex filled my nostrils as Ann grabbed my ankles, spread my legs as far apart as she could and shoved the dildo deep inside me with one hard thrust of her hips.

That literally took my breath away. Ann wasn't gentle. She was strong, powerful, aggressive in her fucking. "Come on, bitch! Moan for me!" she ordered as I let out one long, throaty moan. "I knew you was a lezzie slut when you was flashing your body last week at the club. Hell, have the chicks in there wanted to fuck your sweet pussy on the dance floor." she said as she leaned down, grabbing my wrists and pinning me to her bed. My legs automatically wrapped around her hips and with each thrust, I could feel the tip of the toy hitting my cervix.

A massive orgasm was building inside me. Ann must have sensed it too because she picked up the pace as she mashed her lips onto mine, shoving her tongue in my mouth. I let out a guttural, muffled scream as I clenched down, the dam bursting, my juices pouring out of me. For a brief second, I wondered how many other women's fluids were staining the sheets. Then my mind kind of hazed over as pleasure coursed through me.

Ann never stopped fucking me through two orgasms but, when it seemed she would kill me, she finally stopped her incessant thrusting. My body felt numb, my eyes closed and my breathing labored, trying in vain to calm my racing heartbeat.

Instead of pulling the dildo out, Ann just unbuckled it from my waist, leaving the toy buried inside of my pussy. "My turn, bitch." she said, crawling up, her knees framing my head.

I opened my eyes to see Ann's hairy snatch inches from my face, her skin glistening from my cum in the dim light. Then I saw nothing as she pressed her crotch against my mouth. The odor was strong, smelling of a combination of mine and her juices and soap as I tentatively stuck my tongue out, running it up her slit, collecting all the yummy fluid that had gathered.

It took a minute to actually begin to eat Ann out properly but soon, I had her rubbing her sloppy wet cunt against on my face. Using all of the techniques that I had learned; I did my best to get her off as quickly as I could. Honestly, it was getting hard to breath.

Out of nowhere, Ann's leg muscles tightened, nearly crushing my head in a vice. Her fluids sprayed out of her cunt right down my mouth, causing me to gag a bit. When she was finished, Ann rose up and climbed off of me. I laid there, my ears ringing and seeing stars as she maneuvered to where I'd tossed my panties. Ann picked them up off the floor and used them to wipe herself dry.

"These are mine now, bitch." Ann said, tossing them onto a pile of dirty clothes. My eyes cleared enough to see her now holding my shirt. She none-to-gently pulled the dildo out of me, causing my breath to catch as it rubbed against my super-sensitive inner wall, then wiped it and my pussy clean with my shirt before cleaning my face off, making sure it was soaked with our juices.

"Get dressed and get the fuck out." I quickly complied, not really wanting to hang out anyway. As I walked down to the curb, the rough denim fabric of my shorts rubbed against the tender skin of my well-fucked pussy and I could feel the wetness of my shirt drying against my skin.

I finally made it to the safety of my apartment and quickly undressed, feeling unclean. The hot water of my shower washed over me, cleansing my body and soul. As soon as I finished rinsing away the dirt, I didn't even bother dressing but went straight to bed, quickly falling into a fitful slumber.

The next day, I was determined to not go back to HERS tonight. It kind of bothered me that I was becoming a quick pick-up. Suki called me around ten, asking if I would like to hang out, which I readily agreed to.

I dressed nicely and conservatively in a nice summer dress and flats. When Suki came and picked me up, we kissed our hellos and soon were on our way to lunch. As I rode, I told her about last night with Ann.

"Damn girl." Suki said, her eyes wide when I finished my story. "Are you okay?"

I thought about it for a moment. "Yeah, I guess so."

"That's convincing." I stuck my tongue out at her. Suki laughed which caused me to giggle, too.

"I don't know." I said, finally. "I don't want to get a reputation as an easy lay. I've worked to hard to become a quick fuck for whatever woman buys me a drink."

"You going back to HERS?"

"Not tonight. I thought we could, well, just hang out and watch some movies or something."

Suki laid her hand on mine. "Sure, Brook. That sounds great." I smiled and gave her fingers a thank you grip.

After lunch, the rest of the day passed quickly. Suki and I toured the art museum and went shopping for some clothes, including a new pair of panties for me to replace the ones I'd left with Ann. For dinner, Suki took me to her favorite Japanese restaurant and then headed back to my place where we snuggled up on the loveseat together and watched several rom-coms late into the night.

After the third movie, Suki yawned. "Well, it's late. I have to head out. Unless..."

"I...I would really like you to stay tonight Suki." I said. I could feel tears in my eyes when she smiled and nodded.

Suki stood up, took me by my hands and helped me to my feet, leading me to my bedroom. She and I both stripped of our clothes and bras. I held her to my body when we laid down, enjoying the tender feeling of her soft skin touching mine. Turning to face her, I touched her cheek. Suki smiled, then pressed her lips to mine.

Nothing sexual happened that night. We both woke up still holding each other. It felt so good that neither of us wanted to move but soon nature won and we got out of bed. We used the toilet and then showered together, each soaping the other down softly, sensuously. Suki wrapped her arms around my waist and I gently took her by her shoulders. We gazed into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity before kissing, our tongues exploring each other's mouth.

When we broke the kiss, Suki and I dressed and she drove me to a nearby restaurant where we had a nice brunch. I was genuinely sad when she dropped me off back at my place and drove off. Both of us had some things to take care of before tomorrow.

The workweek went quickly. It was still hard but I was settling in nicely and Friday was upon me before I knew it. All through the week, the question ran through my mind. Would I go to HERS Friday? Eight o'clock came and I hadn't made up my mind. It took another hour for me to decide. Yes, I would. I wasn't going to let one bad experience ruin anything for me. Ten o'clock found me opening the door to HERS and walking inside.

There was actually a line of women waiting to show their IDs to Tish. A couple of them I recognized from other nights but the other four were new to me. One caught my eye. Tall, lithe, and with dirty blond hair that hung straight down to her ass, wearing a half shirt which showed her midriff nicely and a pair of short shorts that exposed most of her long legs. She had a cute face and when she caught me studying her, dimples flashed as she smiled. I could see her whisper something to her friend who turned her head to smile at me as well. I smiled back and winked, watching the two twitch their asses as they walked down the hall.

Finally, it was my turn. Tish's eyes widened in surprise at the sight of me. "Hey, Brook! Happy to see you!" she exclaimed.

It took me only a few seconds to realize why Tish acted that way. "Let me guess." I said, my voice flat. "Ann has been telling the story of how she got a new trophy for her collection." Tish didn't respond right away but the look on her face more than confirmed my suspicions. "Is she here?" I asked, again trying to keep calm.

"Not yet. I wouldn't worry too much about her though."

"Oh, why's that?"

Tish shrugged. "After Ann's collected a trophy, she moves on to someone else."

I laughed a short, hard laugh. "You know, I came here trying to get away from that."

"Assholes come in all genders, Brook." Tish replied.

It was my turn to shrug. "True that." I said, then walked down the hall. I looked around as I made my way over to the bar, sitting down on my favorite stool. Allie smiled at me, letting me know she saw me, as she filled a waitress's order.

"Hey girl!" Allie said as she set a Pink Lady in front of me. "What's wrong?"

I guess I looked more upset then I thought. Picking up the drink, I took a sip before replying. "I guess you heard what happened." I said, doing my best to keep the bitterness out of my voice.

"What? With Ann?" I nodded in affirmation. "Yeah, I did. Let me guess. It wasn't as good for you as she made it out to be."

My eyes widened. "Yeah, that would be a fucking no." I said, a little angry. "Did she make it out like I enjoyed it or something?"

"Something like that." Allie said. "I'm sorry to hear that, Brook." she said, placing her hand on mine in a gesture of comfort.

I sighed, then smiled, squeezing Allie's hand. "Thanks. It's not that big a deal. I did lose a nice pair of panties but gained knowledge, I guess." Allie smiled at my statement, then went to help another patron.

Trying to put Ann out of my mind, I crossed my legs, picked up my drink, and swiveled the stool around so that I could survey the landscape. The blonde that had caught my eye earlier was sitting with her friend, laughing and drinking. Again, she noticed me looking at her and seductively winked at me before she took a swig from her beer bottle.

Her friend must have noticed because she turned to face me, then gestured for me to come over. Picking up my purse, I hopped off the stool and maneuvered my way to where they were sitting.

When I reached the table, the blonde stood up and pulled the chair out for me, a gesture that I smiled demurely at and nodded in thanks. "Thanks for inviting me over. I'm Brook." I said as she took her seat.

"Well, you looked like you needed some company. Name's Amy and this is Chrissy." the blonde replied, gesturing to her friend. I gave Chrissy the quick once over as she took my hand to shake it. Long, curly auburn hair framed her face. Dark, green eyes twinkled under the lights of the club as she also looked me up and down. She must have liked what she saw because she tried to hide her grin by sipping her drink.

"I appreciate it." I replied, motioning to the waitress to come over. "A round on me." I said when she stopped by. "So, what brings you ladies here tonight?"

Amy giggled. "One-year anniversary!"

"Oh! Congratulations!" I said, then finishing my drink.

"Yeah, this is where we met." Chrissy said, her voice low and sultry. "Amy looked so scared sitting by herself that I had to say hello. She practically jumped out of her chair in fright when I approached her." I laughed as Amy let out a little gasp and lightly punched Chrissy's arm.

"Well, in my defense, it was the first time I ever came to a bar like this." Amy said, her lips in a cute pout. "How about you, Brook?"

I shrugged. "Graduated college. Just moved here. I asked an uber driver where I could go so I wouldn't get hit on by a bunch of drunk guys." I motioned around. "She drove me here." Both ladies laughed at that.

"You certainly came to the right place." Amy said. Her leg grazed mine. I was wearing a skirt and I could feel her smooth skin rub my calf. Just then, I heard a familiar voice from the front of the club and stiffened slightly. Turning my head slightly, I saw Ann walk in. For a moment, our eyes met. Then she sneered at me and purposefully turned her head, walking right past me.

"Um...Ex?" Chrissy asked, noticing my reaction.

I sighed and picked up my fresh drink, taking a large gulp. "No. Just a mistake."

"Yeah, we all make them." Chrissy replied. "Here's to mistakes. Fuck 'em."

"Amen." I said, then toasted both of them. I let out a little gasp as Chrissy lightly touched my thigh with her fingertips. The rest of the night, both Amy and Chrissy teased me unmercifully. The more we drank, the bolder they got. By the end of the night, Amy her hand under my skirt, my panties pushed aside as she fingered my pussy under the table while Chrissy rubbed my thigh. They both stopped right when I was about to orgasm.

"You want to continue this back at our place?" Chrissy asked in that seductive voice of hers. I nodded, my chest heaving as I did my best to calm down. We quickly settled our tabs and Chrissy, who only had switched to non-alcoholic drinks, drove us back in her Mercedes to their apartment.

As soon as the front door closed, Amy whirled around and kissed me hard on the mouth, her hands going right to my tits. I felt Chrissy behind me undoing my skirt, then lowering it and my panties down. She then stood up, pressing her body against mine.

I was sandwiched between the two of them, Amy with her tongue in my mouth, her hands fumbling with the buttons on my blouse, as Chrissy rubbed herself against me, kissing my shoulder while her fingers explored the wetness between my legs.

Amy finally undid all the buttons, pushing my blouse off my body as Chrissy's fingers left my pussy and undid the clasps on my bra, which quickly followed my blouse on the floor. Amy pulled back, licking her lips, then took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom.

I laid down on the bed, lightly rubbing my pussy, as I watched Amy and Chrissy slowly approach each other, their eyes locked. Amy reached out, cupping her lover's face, then kissed her tenderly. The two of them put on a little show for me, each undressing the other with deliberate movements.

Their bodies were so different but each equally beautiful. Amy was tall, lithe, her breasts small but well formed, her legs ending in a cute little bubble butt. Chrissy was a little shorter and curvier, each of her breasts more than two handfuls, her toned legs capped by a thick ass.

I watched them kiss and rub on each other as I laid on their bed and lightly teased my pussy. "I think we're neglecting our new friend, Amy." Chrissy said as she smiled devilishly. "Brook looks like she's about to explode if we don't do something quick."

"We can't have that, my love." Amy replied, giggling. "Let's help her out."

Chrissy sat at the foot of the bed and, starting at my toes, began to massage and plant little kisses on first my right leg and then my left. It was driving me crazy because, just as she was about to touch my pussy, she would switch to the other leg.

Meanwhile, Amy grabbed both my wrists and lightly pinned my arms above my head, gazing into my eyes before planting a passionate kiss right on my lips. We tongue wrestled for about half a minute before she broke the kiss and ran her tongue down my jaw to my neck.

My breathing became shallow as both women kissed and touched ever inch of my body except the parts I needed them to. Finally, they obviously thought I was worked up enough because Amy suddenly straddled my face while grabbing ahold of my legs, pulling them up and apart. I held onto her thighs, pressing my tongue deep inside her pussy, slurping up all her delicious juices as Chrissy shoved two of her fingers into mine, pumping them in and out while also rubbing my stiff clitty with her thumb.

It didn't take any time at all for me to orgasm. I screamed into Amy's cunt as my pussy spasmed around Chrissy's magical fingers. She never stopped fucking me hard and fast with her hand, even adding a third finger.

I felt my mind go hazy as another orgasm began building inside me. My nose was filled with the scent of Amy's sopping wet vagina and I was swallowing mouthfuls of her cum. Then I felt her leg muscles tighten and suddenly, my mouth was being flooded with girl goo. Amy's orgasm triggered my second one and that, combined with my light-headedness, caused me to black out.

The next thing I knew, Amy was lying on my left and Chrissy on my right; each rubbing my body with feather-light caresses. "Wait, wait, here she comes." Chrissy said as her fingernails grazed my tummy. "You alright Brook? We lost ya for a second."

I nodded, smiling. All I could say was a breathy "Damn." to which both ladies giggled. We rested for a while, letting me recover and use the bathroom.

"Ready for the next round?" Amy asked when I returned. My eyes got big for a second but I nodded, wondering what the hell could come next. I sat down on the bed with Chrissy as Amy hopped up, went to her closet and then pulled out what I first thought had to be a joke. It was a huge double-headed dildo, bright pink and at least a foot and a half long.

Chrissy handed me a pillow, then positioned herself with her legs spread wide. I watched Amy lube up the monster toy, then start working it inside her lover, shoving it deeper with each thrust.

When it was as far in as it could go, Amy turned to me. "Your turn, Brook." she said, winking. I laid down, propping my head with the pillow and positioned my legs so that my right one was under Chrissy's left leg and visa versa. Chrissy reached out and took me by the hands as Amy pushed the tip of the dildo inside me. Amy gripped the middle of the toy and moved it back and forth, fucking us both at the same time Chrissy pulled me toward her.

blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers