Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe how full I was when Chrissy's and my pussy lips touched. She rotated her hips and instantly, I could feel the fake cock transmit every movement to my pussy. I followed suit, bucking and writhing which caused Chrissy to let out a gasp. Amy sat on the bed and leaned down, kissing Chrissy while playing with her tits. At that moment, I really wanted Suki here with us. I could see the love that Chrissy and Amy had for each other and Suki was the first image that came to my mind.

Closing my eyes, I imagined she was here. I could see her naked body, her beautiful face smiling at me as she spread her wet cunt open and rubbed herself off while watching Chrissy and me play tug-of-war with each other.

The sound of Chrissy gasping and the sudden wetness coating my thighs triggered my third orgasm of the night. We gripped each other's hands tightly, pulling the other as hard as we could toward ourselves, our pussy lips mashed together. Chrissy and I froze in that position for what felt like forever before we both collapsed back onto the bed, spent.

It was late, well after three o'clock when I stumbled into my bedroom and collapsed onto my bed, not even bothering to undress. Amy and Chrissy both offered for me to spend the night but I declined. Chrissy drove me home, giving me a little peck on the lips before I exited her car, saying that she hoped we could repeat what happed tonight soon. I smiled, gave her another kiss and replied that I did too.

The first thing that I did when I woke up the next day was undress and use the restroom. The second thing I did was to text Suki that I was missing her. Her reply didn't take a minute saying that she missed me too and asked if she could come over. My heart swelled at that and I quickly typed "Hell yes!".

I took a shower, letting the hot water refresh and cleanse me. While preparing a light brunch for Suki and myself, something came over me, a feeling of...I don't know. Sadness, relief, a mixture of both and I just started crying. That's how Suki found me; standing naked in the kitchen over a plate of eggs, my head in my hands, crying.

Suki hugged me and I buried my head in her shoulder as sobs wracked my body. She comforted me, gently petting my head as I held onto her, not wanting to let go.

After a few minutes, I collected myself and let go of Suki, wiping the tears from my eyes. I apologized to her, blushing in shame for crying. "No need to do that Brook." she replied softly, touching my arm.

Suki led me to the couch and finished cooking, bringing me a plate of food and a cup of hot tea, both of which I gratefully accepted. She sat down next to me, sipping on her own cup, watching me with the most caring look in her eyes.

Suki didn't say anything, waiting for me to start. I sighed, took another sip of tea, then told her about last night. She listened intently and I actually saw her press her legs together as I gave the details. "And when I saw them kissing, I could see how much in love they were. All...all I could think about was you and wishing you were there." I finished, blushing again.

Suki smiled over the rim of her cup, then put it down on the coffee table. She then gently took my cup and placed it next to hers, scooted closer to me, then kissed me tenderly, pulling me into her arms. I felt so comforted at that moment. It was like everything that I'd gone through in the past few weeks led up to this point.

Suki gently rubbed my back and sides as I wrapped my arms around her neck. Our kiss became more passionate, our tongues exploring each other's mouth as her hands touched the side of my breasts.

I pulled back from the kiss but not the embrace and met Suki's gaze. We looked into each other's eyes, each searching for...something. A single tear formed in the corner of her eye and trickled down her cheek. That's when I leaned back in and kissed her. Hard.

My hands fumbled with the hem of Suki's shirt and, with one movement and a slight break in the kiss, I removed it from her body. Reaching around her body, I undid her bra. Suki shrugged it off the rest of the way, letting the lacy garment fall to the floor.

Suki gently disentangled herself from my grasp and stood up, smiling down at me and holding her hands out. Taking ahold of them, Suki helped me stand, then led me to my bedroom. I was a little embarrassed at the dismal state of my room; unwashed clothes strewn on the floor, a disheveled bed, the lingering scent of perfume and alcohol.

Suki didn't seem to mind, letting go of my hands and undoing the drawstring of her shorts, letting gravity take them to the floor. Standing in just her panties, Suki bit her lower lip as she looked at me. I didn't need to be told what to do. Kneeling in front of her, I watched her face as I grasped her panties, caressing her legs as I lowered them to the floor. Suki's eyes were closed, her lips parted, her chest rising and falling with excited breathing.

I paused for a second, just admiring the beautiful pussy in front of me. Suki had trimmed it so only a light fuzz covered her mons. I leaned in and kissed her mound, her pubic hairs tickling my nose. I gave her a playful lick right on her mons to which Suki let out a little giggle.

My hands never left Suki's body as I stood up, then pulled her down with me onto my bed. She rolled me on top of her as we laid down. My body pressed against hers as I began to suck and lick her neck, feeling her throat vibrate with my lips as she let out a low moan.

Slowly, I made my way down her body, covering every inch of her skin with kisses. Taking first her right nipple in my mouth, I lightly bit down, pulling up a little, then letting go, watching her breast jiggle slightly. I suckled Suki's nipple a little to ease the slight pain before I performed the same action on her left one.

As I mouthed her breasts, my fingers explored Suki's sopping wet cunt. I teased her clitty for a minute, rubbing it with little circles and giving it a pinch, before plunging my index and middle fingers deep inside her.

"Oh God, Brook! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Suki whispered as I fucked her, the pumping motion of my arm quickening with each stroke. Her hand was on the back of my head, holding me in place as I ran my tongue around her areola and flicked her turgid nipple. Just as she clenched down and orgasmed, I bit down on Suki's nipple. Not too hard but enough to cause a little pain to go with the pleasure.

I finally removed my cum-soaked hand from between Suki's legs and laid down next to her. I painted her lips with my index finger, then kissed her deeply. "Sorry if I hurt you." I softly said, resting my hand on her belly.

"Don't worry." Suki replied, touching my cheek with her fingertips. "It, um, felt kinda good." she added, blushing slightly. I giggled when she said that. God bless, she was adorable.

"Hmmmm...I think we just might have to explore that. Run further tests. Am I right doctor?" We both laughed at that.

"Yes, I concur. Further testing is required to see if we can replicate the outcome." Suki said ask she tapped my nose with her finger. "But first, I'm starved and the food is smelling mighty good."

I hopped out of bed. "Speak no further, doctor." Running to the kitchen, I grabbed a serving tray, poured to fresh cups of tea, and brought them and the food into my bedroom where Suki and I laid down and fed each other bits of egg, toast and fruit.

"So, do you want to tell me what is really bothering you, Brook?" Suki asked before taking a bite of toast.

I laid there in silence for a minute, thinking. "Okay." I replied quietly. "But if I tell you, I don't want you to freak out."

"I promise. I'm a big girl."

I chuckled at that. "Well, I...really, really like you Suki. I mean, ever since I met you, I'm wishing you were here when you're not and you'd stay when you are." Suki remained quiet, letting me talk. "I know we said that we wouldn't get serious. That it was just for fun but I can't help it. I, well..."

"Say it Brook. You need to." Suki said after I paused.

Taking a deep breath, I finally admitted it. "Suki, I am falling in love with you." I could feel tears welling up. "Please don't leave! I'm sorry!" I added quickly.

Suki was quiet, trying to come to grips with what I'd just admitted. "Brook, there's no need to be sorry." she said, touching the tip of my nose again. "I have to admit something to you. Every time I come over; I don't want to leave. I'd just broken up with Rick and was afraid that you'd be the rebound. But, if you are willing to try with me, I want to see how far this will go."

Again, tears began to drip from my eyes, but this time with happiness. I leaned over and kissed her deeply. "Yes, Suki, I'm more than willing to try."

Suki and I counted that day as the moment we officially started dating. She moved in not long after, telling her roommates that she had found Ms. Right; something that really shocked the hell out of them, Suki told me later.

My trips to HERS became less frequent after that day and Suki always went with me. We did meet up with Amy and Chrissy, when Suki and I were celebrating one month together and it was a hell of a night, but that was pretty much it as far as new sexual experiences. When I first started going, the newness of the experiences had captivated me, making me want more. But, in truth, I found all of what I was looking for with Suki.