Hers, Hers, and Ours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Kate said, grabbing both of Eliza's hands in hers. "He has agreed to be the father. But no lawyers, no doctors, and no clinics. It's just the three of us - and absolutely no one else."

"Has Lance watched some sort of YouTube on artificial insemination?" Eliza questioned.

Kate gave a nervous laugh and started to answer, but the server returned with their Margaritas, causing a short lapse in her response. "No - no," Kate said, holding her glass up for a toast. "He will only do it if we consent to do it naturally."

Eliza had clinked glasses with Kate, but had yet to take a sip. "Wait, he wants to fuck me?" she said, loud enough for people several tables away to hear her.

"Shh," Kate whispered as she tried to contain a smile of embarrassment. Both girls took a sip of their drinks, and then Kate continued. "Look, I know it sounds weird, but this whole thing is weird. I'll be in the room. I'll be holding your hand. He said he would do it, as long as he's not treated like some kind of Racehorse or Prize Steer."

Eliza laughed, "Kate, you city slicker. You mean Prize Bull - steers are neutered bulls. And if your brother has been castrated, well then, we need to look elsewhere."

Kate laughed at her ignorance of animal husbandry, "I'm pretty sure he still has his balls intact, but I guess we should at least ask." Eliza chuckled and raised her glass in a toast. "You mean you're on board for the plan?"

Eliza clinked her glass to Kate's and said, "Sweetie, if this is what you want, I'm on board."

The girls had a second round of Margaritas and completely polished off the platter of nachos before heading home. Once safely in bed and snuggling under the covers, Eliza asked, "Okay, can we discuss how this will actually work?"

"How what will work?" Kate responded.

The lights were out, and their room was dark, but with their faces only inches from each other's, Eliza had no problem seeing Kate's face. "You know, sex with a man," Eliza said, then paused to see what Kate's response would be. And when there wasn't one, she inquired further. "I've never had sex with a man. And you know - you've had boyfriends before we met."

"Eliza," Kate said slowly and sweetly, "We're not going to be having sex with Lance. He's my brother. You and I will be having sex - Lance is simply the inseminator." Kate then kissed Eliza deeply on the lips, and as their lips sensually separated, she added, "And when we first started dating - we both agreed that we would never discuss our previous lovers."

It was now Eliza's turn to kiss Kate. Then as she pressed her naked breasts deeply to Kate's nude form, she said, "I know, but I knew I was gay for as far back as I can remember. But you experimented with boys before we met, so you at least have some experience."

The two girls kissed again, as they snuggled tightly together and massaged each other's backs. Kate didn't want to discuss her experience with boys. As most of the memories weren't pleasant ones. And besides, they had nothing to do with the upcoming physical interaction with Lance. But slowly pulling her lips back from Eliza's, said softly, "Sweetie, it's no different than you using the Pink Wiggly on me. Or me using Big John on you. I'll be in the room with you the whole time. I'll be the one kissing you and touching you and fondling you. Not Lance."

"Yeah," Eliza concurs, "But the Pink Wiggly and Big Jong don't squirt."

Kate laughs, "Well, if we could just load the Pink Wiggly with Lance's seed, I could fuck you with the strap-on, and once your orgasm hits, I'd just press a plunger - and Bingo!"

This really tickled Eliza's funny bone, and pulling her hands from Kate's back, she began vigorously tickling her lover's chest and belly. Which caused Kate to reciprocate with in-kind tickling of her own, which soon led to a pillow fight. This brawl of playful conflict continued for several minutes, until the two exhausted lovers collapsed back into each other's arms for a night of passionate sex - sans the aforementioned latex apparatus.

The following day, they both slept late, causing each to be late to work. Kate's daily schedule was more flexible. But Eliza hated being late for anything, and though her boss didn't seem to care, she was irritated by her own tardiness.

That evening, they didn't meet at Rosie's as was their custom for Wednesday evenings. They met at home in their apartment. Eliza pan-seared a small Rib Eye steak on the stove, while Kate prepared their favorite tossed green salad. Once the steak was to about medium-rare, she set it aside on a cutting board to rest, as she poured each of them a glass of Pinot Noir. Then slicing the steak thin, she placed the strips on top of the salads Kate had just finished. The two girls brought their respective plates to the table, and Kate lit a single candle in the center.

"So, when is baby night?" Eliza asked after the two had clinked wine glasses.

Kate pondered the question for a moment, "We need to find the perfect night. I mean, we need to know the exact day you will be the most fertile. As much as I love my brother, we are asking a lot of him. And if we could hit a bull's eye on the first shot, that would be awesome."

"So, how do we do that?" Eliza asked.

"Well, you need to go to the Ob-Gyn and get checked out," Kate suggested. "Tell her you're planning on getting pregnant and that you need to know the exact day that fertilization is most likely. She can provide us with a special thermometer, and we can keep a careful record of your cycle for several months. Then on the optimum baby night, we'll invite Lance for dinner. And well, dessert will then be served in bed."

"Yeah," Eliza said, sipping her wine. "But if we involve Dr. Niebuhr, aren't you just adding another person into our intimate little circle of people that know?"

"Dr. Niebuhr could care less about how you plan on getting pregnant," Kate scoffed. "Besides, once you are pregnant, she will be our obstetrician. So, it only makes sense to involve her from the beginning."

Both Eliza and Kate had been using Dr. Niebuhr as their gynecologist for at least the last five years. She knew that the two girls were partners. However, she had always remained totally professional regarding their individual health and never even raised an eyebrow about their intimate partnership. In fact, though they had no actual evidence of it, both Kate and Eliza felt that Christine Niebuhr may be a sister herself. So, they always felt very comfortable with her as their doctor.

Eliza made an appointment and after a routine pelvic exam, confirmed that she was perfectly healthy and that getting pregnant shouldn't be a problem. She then explained that her most fertile days were generally eleven to thirteen days after the start of each period, with ovulation usually occurring on the fourteenth day. She could still get pregnant several days after ovulation, but her best chances were as close to the day of ovulation as possible, without going past it.

"So, how do I know the day of ovulation?" Eliza asked, sitting bare-assed on the exam table, wearing nothing but a paper hospital gown.

Dr. Niebuhr provided her with a pamphlet, a planning chart, and instructions to get a Basal Thermometer at the drugstore. Then to start recording her basal temperature every morning before getting out of bed. Within a couple of months, she should be able to predict the moment of ovulation within several days of every cycle.

Returning home, Kate and Eliza poured over the brochure and started charting her basal temperature every morning after picking up the thermometer at CVS. Soon they had two charts going, for Kate decided to track her dates of fertility as well as Eliza's. The two girl's periods had pretty much synchronized within less than a year of moving in together anyway, so it just seemed natural to chart them together. Both girls were highly regular with their monthlies, Eliza's almost always falling a day ahead of Kate's. And Eliza never liked being late for anything.

Within several months, the girls figured that they had gotten Eliza's moment of ovulation timed down to the hour. Of course, that's an exaggeration, but they still felt confident that they had it, at least down to the day. The likely day of ovulation was the coming Saturday, and they decided to ask Lance over for dinner Friday night. Kate texted him, and he quickly agreed. So, the time, the date, and the big event were all set. The Thursday night before Baby Night, Kate and Eliza were curious about the best positions to help ensure success. After Googling 'How to Make a Baby' all evening, the two girls realized that the only thing the experts agreed on, is that there was no common agreement.

However, they both kind of like Doggy. That way, Eliza and Lance weren't eye to eye. She was simply bent over, and Lance could easily enter her from the rear. Less personal, less intimate, and it allows for deeper penetration, which gives Lance's semen increased access to the opening of Eliza's cervix.

The girls even joked that Eliza could buy a pair of crotchless panties. Then after dinner with Lance, while Kate was serving the dessert. Eliza could simply bend over the dining table and hike her skirt up over her ass. So that Lance could quickly 'service' her before the ice cream had a chance to melt. That way, no one would have to get undressed. And no unnecessary skin would be exposed. Of course, this was a joke, but the girls couldn't stop laughing about it.

That Friday, both Kate and Eliza got home early from work. As Kate was busy in the kitchen, preparing another of Lance's favorite meals, Eliza busied herself, tidying up the apartment and putting clean sheets on the bed.

"Kate," Eliza said, walking into the kitchen fifteen minutes before Lance was due to arrive. "Are you sure about this?"

"About what?" Kate said, surprised by the question, but having a pretty good idea of what it was about. "About having a baby?"

"No," Eliza replied. "No, not that. About having sex with Lance. I know he's your brother, but I've known him almost as long as I've known you, and I can't help but feel like he's my brother too."

Kate rushed to hug her partner and lover, "No Eliza. He is my biological brother. But to the two of us, he is just a good close friend. A friend that has agreed to provide us with something we want very badly. A gift. He is offering us a gift - a new life so that we can raise a family trusting that we know the biological lineage of our children."

The two hugged for almost a minute, and Kate could feel tears on her cheeks start to slip from Eliza's eyes. Pulling her head back, she looked lovingly into Eliza's eyes and tenderly brought her lips to hers. "You'll do fine," Kate said after breaking their kiss. "I love you so much, and I'll be there with you - every second of the way."

Eliza nodded her agreement and started helping Kate finish dinner. Fifteen minutes later, as the doorbell rang, Eliza was back on board, and the last-minute jitters were over.

Dinner goes splendidly, despite the obvious elephant in the room. All three of them laughed and joked about every topic imaginable, except, of course, the planned main event. As they empty the second bottle of wine for the evening and Kate gets up to clear the table, Lance says, "Well, how do you want to do this?"

Kate turns back and quickly answers, "Why don't we all help clear the table? I'll get the dishes in the dishwasher. And then we can all retire to the bedroom."

Kate and Lance jumped to their feet and helped Kate clear the table, tidy up the kitchen, and load the dishwasher. Kate was hoping that Lance and Eliza would work closer to each other, maybe even help with the same task. But they kept a cool six or seven feet from each other at all times. After pressing the start button on the dishwasher, Kate knew she was going to have to figure out a way to push the start buttons on the reluctant couple.

"Hey," Kate said as she flicked off the kitchen lights. "How about we all take a shower together?"

Kate had no idea if Lance had showered before coming over - he probably had. But she knew that she and Eliza had not had showers since getting ready for work that morning. So, it certainly seemed like a great icebreaker.

To her surprise, both Lance and Eliza seemed very open to the idea, and four minutes later, all three of them were crammed into the small walk-in shower in the girl's bathroom. Surprising to both of the girls, Lance's dick was not looking ready for action. Kate had never actually seen her brother's dick before, even though they were raised in the same household. And poor Eliza had never seen an actual in-the-flesh adult male's penis in her life. But from watching porn movies, she knew it was supposed to look much harder and stiffer than what she saw dangling between Lance's legs.

Now both girls had taken many showers together before. And the usual activity, after getting all lathered up, was to kiss, and fondle, and rub soapy bodies together under the warm spray of the shower. But considering the awkward circumstances of the three of them in the shower together, this called for a slight modification to the normal routine.

Kate did not want to actually touch or stroke her brother's penis. But she did want Eliza to do it. So, taking Eliza's hand in hers, Kate gently guided it toward her brother's shy appendage. Once Eliza had her fingers around the object in question, Kate pushed and pulled Eliza's hand by the wrist, until she was stroking Lance, and the desired action was underway. Then, with soapy boobs and bodies, Kate pulled Eliza tightly to her and began passionately kissing her. Their soapy bodies slid back and forth, bumping into Lance's body as Eliza continued to stroke him.

And though Lance had an active love life, he had never had a three-some before. Never even ever dreamed of it. And if he had, it certainly wouldn't have been with his sister. He had always admired Kate's form since she became of age. But, even in his wildest dreams, he never imagined seeing her naked in the shower, while passionately making-out with her girlfriend - as her girlfriend stroked his rod.

Watching the two girls fervently making-out only inches away from him and with Eliza continuing to stroke his shy pecker. The desired result was soon achieved, and Lance's joystick was proudly pointing skyward, ready for action. And Kate, sensing success, moved to separate their little love triangle. So, after rinsing everyone off, she grabbed the two reluctant fornicators by the hand and led them to bed. She and Eliza had already agreed on Doggy Style, so the simplest thing to do seemed to just bend Eliza over the side of the bed while her feet were still on the floor. That way, Lance could slide in behind Eliza as Kate went around to the other side of the bed and held her hands.

Without a word spoken, Lance immediately understood the intended plan and stepped up, ready to deflower his sister's lesbian lover. However, Kate had one more preparation to make sure everything went smoothly. She knew Eliza was still nervous about this union. So, she needed to take one more step to grease the skids.

As Eliza was now bent at the waist and lying face down on the bed, Kate slipped between Eliza's bare ass and Lance's fully ready fertilization stick. She quickly sank to her knees and burrowed her face deeply between Eliza's butt cheeks. Kate wanted to make sure Eliza was well-lubed so that Lance could easily slip into her. And she knew that a minute or two licking her lover's southern lips couldn't hurt.

Eliza was aware that it was Kate's tongue probing her. And Kate's attention to detail, as well as her familiar touch, was much appreciated by Eliza and quickly produced the desired results. Soon Kate felt she couldn't add any additional wetness, so pulling her face from her lover's derriere, she moved aside, allowing her brother to effortlessly enter her partner.

Lance appreciated the smooth entry and not wanting to touch Eliza with his hands, placed them on his own hips as he began slowly moving his pelvis back and forth in a smooth, effortless rocking motion. Kate quickly slipped around the bed and laid on her belly, head to head with Eliza. Then with Eliza softly moaning to Lance's rhythmic strokes, Kate placed her lips next to her lover's ear and began to whisper, "I love you Eliza, I love you."

Lance continued in this position for approximately four or five minutes before suddenly pulling out and stating, "This isn't working. Eliza, I need you to roll on your back."

He didn't wait for a response from either girl. He simply grabbed Eliza's leg and flipped her over into the desired position. Then holding her calves, one in each hand, spread her legs as he held them in a giant V and reentered her.

Eliza was now 'tits up,' in the traditional missionary position. Kate slid off the bed and moved around to the foot of the bed. Now kneeling at a right angle to Eliza, began kissing her on the lips. This new configuration was beginning to produce results for both Lance as well as Eliza. And soon, Eliza was breathing too heavily for Kate to continue her deep probing kisses. So, moving her lips from Eliza's, Kate began sucking the breast closest to her while fondling and pinching the nipple of the other.

This erotic exhibition of girl-on-girl sex, both amused and stimulated Lance in a way he had never experienced before. And in less than two minutes, the desired results of his efforts were brought to fruition.

As Lance's seed migrated in warm spurts and long forceful squirts from his loins deeply into Eliza's, he held his hips tightly to the backs of Eliza's thighs. And when Lance's genital spasms reached their natural conclusion, he partially withdrew, then forcefully reentered her with loud pounding smacks - once, twice, three times, before finally withdrawing altogether and allowing Eliza to lower her legs.

This final assault, as well as the warmth of Lance's creamy emulsion that filled Eliza, successfully brought her to a mild tingling conclusion of her own. As Lance walked to the bathroom to clean up before getting dressed again, Eliza scooted up the bed to rest her head on the pillow, and Kate followed her up, snuggling tightly beside her.

Eliza was breathing heavily as Kate snuggled up to her and wrapped Eliza in her arms. "Are you okay?" Kate whispered.

At first, Eliza just nodded yes. Then, after catching her breath, she added, "That was fun."

Kate chuckled, "Do you want to do it again?"

"Well, let's see if this one takes," Eliza responded as she snuggled closer to Kate.

Lance stepped from the bathroom fully dressed, and eyeing the two naked girls on the bed, asked, "All good here?"

Kate untangled herself from Eliza and jumping to her feet, said, "Yes, Lance. All good here." She then dashed over to hug him. And as she wrapped her arms around her brother, she added, "Thank you Lance. Thank you."

Lance had never seen his sister naked before, and to have her hugging him while she was naked was even weirder. But pushing past the natural uneasiness, he returned her hug as he said, "You're welcome Sis. Now get some clothes on." Kate laughed and briefly hugged him tighter before letting go. Then as Lance turned to Eliza, he realized she was sitting up and still just as naked as Kate. "You okay too?" he asked.

"Yes Lance," Eliza said as she raised her hand and blew him a kiss. "It was great, honestly. Thank you."

"Okay," Lance responded as he headed for the door. "I hope this takes, but if not, let me know." And a moment later, he was gone.

Kate turned back to Eliza and asked, "Did you really like it?"

"Kate, it was fine. But I would much rather fuck you any day of the week."