Hers, Hers, and Ours

Story Info
But who will the biological father be?
7.4k words
4.45
6.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers

Hers, Hers, and Ours

The story of a lesbian couple, Kate & Eliza, who decide to start a family. Two issues: who will bear the baby, and who will the biological father be?

As One Direction's song, What Makes You Beautiful, faded from the bar's sound system, the DJ announces, "Okay ladies, let's change things up."

Kate grabbed Eliza's hand and pulled her from the dance floor. "Let's get out of here."

Following Kate's lead, Eliza follows her partner of seven years back to their table. Picking up what was left of her cocktail, Eliza slurps the quickly melting ice into her mouth and asks, "Don't you want to dance?"

Crunching what's left of the ice from her own drink, Kate says, "No, I'm ready to go."

"It's early," Eliza protests. "It's not even ten yet."

Setting her now empty glass back on the table, Kate takes Eliza's hand, and looking directly at her lover, says, "I want to go home." She pauses, and now focusing directly into Eliza's eyes, blinks several times before adding, "I'm horning - and I want to fuck you."

Slamming her empty glass on the table, Eliza jumps to her feet and says, "What are we waiting for - let's go."

Hand in hand, they walk briskly to the downtown parking garage, where they left their car. Then after clicking the key fob twice to unlock both front doors, Eliza holds the passenger door open for Kate and asks, "Is everything all right? I mean, are you okay?"

Waiting for Eliza to settle in the driver's seat, Kate leans over the center console to kiss Eliza on the lips and says, "Yes. I just want to get you in bed."

Returning to her seat and fastening her seatbelt, Kate sits quietly as Eliza exits the parking garage and heads for the freeway. Now with the car safely heading down the interstate, Eliza places her hand on Kate's thigh and softly asks again, "Are you sure everything is okay?"

"I want to have a baby," Kate blurts out as she turns to face Eliza.

"What," Eliza exclaims, turning to look at her partner and lover face to face. There was a moment of silence as the two women stared into each other's eyes. But as they were speeding down the freeway, Eliza quickly returned her attention to her driving. "Kate, you've never said anything about a baby before."

"Eliza," Kate said, her voice full of emotion, but not yet cracking. "I think it's my biological clock ticking. I mean, I see other women with babies, women younger than me. And I just feel that it's my time." There was a short pause before she quickly added, "I mean our time. I think it's our time."

"Okay," Eliza admits slowly. "I guess I could be on board with that. But there are so many things to think about. I mean, like, who's going to carry the baby? How will we get pregnant? We'll need a bigger place to live. We'll need a car seat, and we'll need to find the perfect preschool and the best school district. And, oh my God, college. What college will we send her to?"

At this point, Eliza had Kate laughing. "I think there is time to figure out some of those details." But still laughing, added, "And how do you know it will be a girl?"

"Isn't that what you want?" Eliza teased.

"I'd love a little girl, but I'm not sure that's how it works."

"What," Eliza exclaimed in mock surprise.

"No," Kate said as she wiped tears of laughter from her eyes. "You can't just order a kid from Amazon. And you certainly can't send them back if you're not satisfied. It's a lifetime commitment. Just like I have made a lifetime commitment to you - we'll be making a lifetime commitment to our children."

"I love you Kate," Eliza said as she made the final turn onto their street.

"I love you too Eliza," Kate said as she placed her hand on her lover's leg and teasingly ran it up her thigh. "But right now, you need to fuck me."

Once safely in their apartment, the moment Eliza turned the deadbolt on the front door, and before she could fully turn back around, Kate pushed her lover to the wall and planted her lips squarely on Eliza's. With one hand behind Eliza's head, Kate forcefully held their faces together, as she drove her tongue deep into Eliza's mouth. And with her other hand aggressively rubbing her crotch while standing on one leg as she was humping Eliza's hip with the other.

Finally breaking their lip lock, Eliza wheezed, "My God, Girl, what got into you?"

With lipstick smeared and hair a mess, Kate smiled and replied, "It's not what's in me - it's what I want in me."

Now Eliza laughed, "At least let me take my clothes off." And with that, both girls ran for the bedroom, shedding what skimpy party clothing they had on to begin with. They flopped onto the bed naked and immediately started rolling around like preschoolers wrestling on the playground. Only with lips locked together and tongues aggressively beginning to explore each other's mouths. Soon Eliza's knee was forcefully rubbing Kate's crotch, and as she was clearly getting wetter and wetter, Kate pushed Eliza's face away from hers and said, "Fuck me, Eliza - fuck me."

Pushing Kate flat on her back, Eliza slid down her body with a hurried series of traveling kisses until her mouth met the source of Kate's impassioned wetness and buried her tongue deep into her lover's steamy southern lips. As Eliza's oral appendage explored every fold and crevice of Kate's feminine slit. Kate thrashed like a trapped animal, grabbed Eliza's head, and gasped, "No, Eliza. Fuck me - fuck me!"

"Fuck you," Eliza exclaimed, pulling her face from between Kate's legs.

"The dildo," Kate gasped.

"Big John?" Eliza questioned with some surprise.

"No, no. The pink one,"

"The strap-on," Eliza said, with both surprise and excitement. "I thought you didn't like the strap-on."

"Well, I do now," Kate begged. "I want you to literally fuck me."

Eliza sprang from the bed as if she had been hit with a cattle prod and dashed to their bedroom dresser. Digging through the bottom drawer, she quickly found the aforementioned accessory. And as Eliza worked on getting the tangled webbing on and properly aligned, Kate moved up the bed, made herself comfortable, and spread her legs in anticipation.

"We don't have any lube," Eliza offered as she made the final adjustments.

"That's okay," Kate said, waving Eliza to step closer. "I'll suck you first, and believe me - I'm already wet enough."

Eliza positioned herself closer to Kate's face, and as she remained standing next to the bed, Kate leaned over and tenderly sucked the dildo they called the Pink Wiggly into her mouth. Eliza returned her fingers to the area below Kate's waist, and yes, she was every bit as wet as she had promised.

This awkward but erotic fingering and sucking lasted for several minutes. And when both girls were satisfied that no further manual or oral manipulation would add any significant wetness to their personal level of lubrication. Eliza pulled the Pink Wiggly from Kate's mouth and quickly moving to between Kate's legs, planted it deeply into her loins.

Kate placed her hands on Eliza's butt cheeks, and the two girls gently rocked back and forth in this formation for several minutes until Kate finally said, "This isn't working. You need to do me from behind."

Eliza wasn't surprised, as they had tried using the strap-on several times in the past, and Kate didn't particularly like it. It was probably the leather baseplate where the rubber dildo attached to the nylon webbing that Kate found uncomfortable. Kate had been with boys before she met Eliza. And in any event, it just wasn't natural enough for her to enjoy what would otherwise be an enjoyable activity.

Eliza quickly withdrew and flipped Kate over onto her belly. Then pulling her hips up into the traditional doggy position, spread her legs slightly, and effortlessly entered her from behind. As Eliza buried the Pink Wiggly all the way to the hilt, Kate raised her head and let out a deep, mournful moan before dropping her head back to the bed and burrowing her teeth deeply into the down pillow.

Worried that it might be too much, Eliza asked, "You okay?"

Kate didn't verbally answer, but nodded her head up and down as she continued to clench the pillow tightly in her teeth.

Assuming that she was doing it right, Eliza began a slow, steady, rhythmic rocking of her hips. Kate quickly responded with reciprocating rearward thrusts of her own. Culminating in auditable moans of satisfaction from Kate with each collision of Eliza's hips with Kate's ass.

If they had been more aggressive in their lovemaking, Kate's ultimate orgasm would have come quicker. But Eliza so loved screwing Kate in this position; she kept the pace slow and steady. Pink Wiggly, as the girls called the strap-on, had nowhere near the girth of Big John, but it was just as long and curved slightly upward, apparently in a fashion that just met Kate's anatomical needs to a tee.

Despite Eliza's conscious desire to extend their coitus indefinitely, Kate's ultimate climax was not to be denied. And in less than five minutes, it hit - and hit hard. Kate's feminine nectar shot from between her legs, and with each continuing thrust of Eliza's hips, loud squishes and juicy squirts ran down the girl's legs, soaking the sheets beneath them.

Finally satisfied that she wouldn't get any more from Kate, Eliza pulled out. Standing at the foot of the bed, Eliza removed the strap-on and its associated webbing before lying down and spooning with her lover. And though Eliza had yet to be totally satisfied, it was enough for her to bring Kate to such a climatic conclusion that she was content to let lovers lie, and soon both girls were fast asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

The following day was Sunday; as was their tradition, the girls went for a leisurely brunch at the Moonshine Grill. Sipping freshly squeezed Mimosas, Eliza finally had to ask, "Are you sore?"

"Oh yes, but in such a good way," Kate responded with a naughty smile. "My only regret is that I didn't return the favor."

"Oh, no worries, Sweetie. Making you squirt like a firehose always checks my box."

Kate laughed, as her older brother, Lance, often referred to a girl's vagina as her box, and Eliza's reference to such a geometric object tickled her funny bone.

"What are you laughing at?" Eliza questioned with a grin.

"Oh, nothing," Kate responded. "I was just thinking, if we could have loaded the Pink Wiggly with sperm last night, I'd probably be pregnant already."

"Well, how are we going to do this?" Eliza questioned. "I mean, do we go to a fertility clinic and get artificially inseminated, or what?" And then, before Kate could answer, she added, "And who is the father going to be?"

After swallowing the bite of Belgian Waffle Kate had in her mouth, she said, "I don't know, Honey. I really don't know. I think I'm okay with the whole artificial insemination thing. What worries me more is not knowing whose DNA I'd be getting."

"So, the turkey baster is fine; it's just a matter of the donor."

"Exactly," Kate confirms as she crams a piece of bacon into her mouth.

Several days passed with little additional discussion of who the father would be. But it was never far from Kate's mind. As Thursday rolled around and the girls snuggled into bed together, Eliza finally asked, "So, have you been thinking of any potential dad we could ask for a test tube of sperm?"

"Yes and no," Kate responded as she turned to her side to face Eliza in the dark of their room. "I've decided I don't want an anonymous donor. This is a life-altering event for us, and I don't want to take any chances with a stranger's seed. We could get some total whacko. I've been Googling stories of people who have done that and regretted it. Those sperm banks are not the most reliable institutions. There is a case of some doctor in Michigan that fathered over a hundred kids with his own sperm and told the parents that it was from an anonymous donor from a well-respected sperm bank."

"How did they ever find out?" Eliza questioned.

"DNA testing. Some of the kids, after they became adults, started doing their DNA family tree, and they kept tracing back to this same doctor."

"Okay," Eliza said as she turned to face Kate. "I get it, and I agree. I would also feel more comfortable knowing our baby's genetic heritage. But how are we going to do that? What male relative or friend of ours is going to Jack-off in a bottle for us."

Kate laughed and began to stroke Eliza's hair. With their faces only inches apart, Kate asked, "What about your family? Who could we approach?"

Eliza laughed. "Oh my God. Kate, I've done everything I can to protect you from my family. As you know, I'm an only child. No siblings. On my mother's side, they're all religious wackos. My mother was raised Catholic, but at some point, most of my aunts, uncles and cousins have morphed to become right-wing evangelicals. The Pope was too liberal for most of them. Then on my father's side, they're all red-neck Hillbillies. There's not a single one of them that wouldn't fuck you raw, as long as they could do it on Jerry Springer Live."

Just the image of that got Kate laughing. And soon Eliza was kissing her passionately. Leading quickly to another night of torrid sex.

Another week went by, with only occasional references to the baby issue. However, the following Sunday at brunch, Eliza finally asked, "Kate, what about your brother, Lance?"

"Eww no, he's my brother. Even if it's done artificially, it's still incest. I mean, we are blood siblings. There could be all kinds of genetic issues."

"Okay, okay," Eliza concurred. There was a short pause before she took both of Kate's hands and said, "What if I carry the baby. You know, be the surrogate for both of us."

Now Eliza always knew she was gay. She never dated boys and certainly never considered having a baby. But Eliza had never been in love like she is now with Kate. So, this did add a perspective to her life that she had never considered. There was a long pause as Kate just stared at her. "Kate, I promise you will be the mom, it will just be your brother's seed and my egg, and it will forever be our kid. And our kid will have two of the most loving moms any kid could ever have."

Kate continued to stare at Eliza for a good two minutes before slowly pulling her hands back. "We haven't approached Lance yet," she said as her eyes began to fill with tears.

Eliza's face lightened at the prospect that at least Kate would consider the idea. "Do you think he would do it?" she asked.

"I don't know," Kate replied as she took another sip of her Mimosa. "Why don't we invite him to dinner?"

Eliza had always liked Lance. He was several years older than Kate and had always seemed like the perfect big brother. He was handsome, college educated, single with no steady girlfriends, and most importantly, he was very open-minded. Not like any of Eliza's relatives.

Kate invited him over for dinner the following weekend. And subtly informed him that he was to come alone. Lance probably thought that he was being set up for some sort of blind date. And was he ever right.

Kate prepared Lance his favorite dinner, and as Eliza plied him with alcohol, the trap was set. As candlelight flickered and wine flowed freely, Kate finally said, "Lance, Eliza and I love you very much. And we have an incredible favor to ask of you."

This wasn't exactly what Lance was expecting, but he knew something was brewing with these two. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What?"

Eliza and Kate looked at each other nervously. "We want to start a family," they both said in unison. Kate put her hand over Eliza's and continued. "We mean that we want to have a baby. And we have been contemplating who would be the best candidate to be the father - if you know what we mean."

"Yes," Lance said, in shock over the implication. "You want me to provide the sperm for your love child."

Eliza interrupted, "Yes. And Lance, I'll be the one carrying the baby - not Kate. So, there won't be any issue with incest. And we can do it at a fertilization clinic, or a doctor's office of your choice. And we can go to a lawyer and have a legally binding agreement drawn up to relieve you of any and all fraternal responsibilities and obligations."

Kate grabbed Eliza's hand, and as the two young women peered into Lance's eyes, they could see the wheels turning as Lance contemplated his answer. "I don't know, girls. I love you both, but that's a big favor to ask. A really big favor."

"Well, will you at least think about it, Lance," Kate begged. "To paraphrase Princess Leia, 'You are our last hope Obi-Wan Kenobi.'"

Lance laughed at that, and the three finished off another bottle of wine before he kissed them both on the cheek and left for the evening.

The girls didn't hear from Lance for three days, but Lance texted his sister the following Tuesday, 'Can you meet me for coffee?'

Kate immediately texted back, 'Of course.' But she was afraid the news was not going to be good. She didn't text or call Eliza because she wasn't sure what Lance had to say. And she decided to wait and see before informing her partner.

Kate met Lance at the Starbucks, where they frequently met for coffee. Lance was already there with a Cappuccino in hand. Kate was as nervous as she had ever been in her life, but she smiled and waved to her brother as she got in line for a Chia Tea. Glancing his way, Kate couldn't read his facial expression. So, when she sat down next to him, she still had no idea what the decision was.

Lance knew she was nervous and quickly spoke. "Kate, I've come to a decision. I'll do it. But under several conditions."

Kate wanted to jump out of her chair and hug him. But she restrained herself long enough to say, "Yes, yes - we agree."

"Wait," Lance insisted as he held up his open palm. "I think you'll agree with this, but here are my conditions. No doctors, no clinics, no turkey basters. I'm not a racehorse or some prized bull. We'll do it the natural way." Kate's face started to drop. "With you in the room. Eliza is not my girlfriend - she is yours. So, I'll be your stud - but only with you holding her hand."

This was not what Kate was expecting. But she realized they were in negotiations here. So, she wanted to hear him out. Of course, such a decision would also require Eliza's approval. But she thought that it was at least possible. "Okay," Kate said tentatively. "Of course, I'll have to ask Eliza."

"Oh absolutely," Lance insisted. "And one more thing. No lawyers. The three of us can draw up a simple agreement. We can all sign it. And that will be that. No lawyers, no doctors, no clinics. No one needs to know anything about this but the three of us. And when the kid is grown, if he or she wants to know who their biological father is, well then, that's fine. But until then, it's just between us. I'm just Uncle Lance, at least until the kid is an adult."

The smile quickly returned to Kate's face. She leaned across the table and gave Lance a quick peck on the cheek. "Thank you, Lance. Thank you. Of course, I'll have to talk to Eliza, but I think she'll agree."

Walking back to her office, Kate couldn't help but call Eliza. "Oh my God," she exclaimed as Eliza picked up her phone. "He said yes, he said yes." Kate paused a moment before adding the caveat, "Now, there are a few conditions, but I think it is all stuff we can agree with."

"Like what?" Eliza interjected.

"Meet me at Rosie's after work; I'll explain all," Kate blurted, too excited to add any other details.

As the two girls settled on to stools around a high top in the bar at Rosie's, Kate ordered two frozen with salt and a nacho platter. Instead of an actual dinner, this was a common guilty pleasure they had shared for years. But typically, it was on Wednesday nights, and tonight was Tuesday. "Okay Sweet Cheeks, what are the conditions?" Eliza asked the moment their server was out of earshot.

Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers