Hers, Hers, and Ours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate smiled a wicked smile. And after laying back down on the bed, said to Eliza, "I'm so worked up, I could fuck you for the rest of the night." And so, she did. After snuggling and making out for several minutes, Kate turned around, so their heads were at opposite ends of the bed. The girls then scissor fucked until both of them collapsed with mind-blowing orgasms. What they had both forgotten was that Eliza's vagina, as well as her outer lips, were covered in Lance's semen. And Kate was at her maximum fertility, just as Eliza was.

Two weeks later, as Kate sits for her morning pee before getting into the shower, she realizes that her period was beginning. Still sitting on the toilet, she yells back into the bedroom, "Eliza, has your period started?"

Eliza, who had already showered, and was halfway dressed, stuck her head into the bathroom and said, "No, has yours?"

"Yes," Kate screams. "It's starting right now." She quickly wipes herself and then jumping to her feet, rushes to hug Eliza. "Yours always comes before mine. Does this mean what I think it means?"

Now bubbling with as much excitement as Kate, Eliza yells, "It means one of us is pregnant. Who could it be?"

"Stay here," Kate exclaims. "I'm going to the drugstore." Without bothering with the usual underwear, Kate pulled on a pair of blue jeans and grabbed a tee shirt as she dashed for the door. A remarkably short fifteen minutes later, Kate returned with three pregnancy test kits from three different companies. As Eliza sat on the toilet, Kate sat cross-legged on the floor in front of her. As she peed on the stick or filled the little cup in accordance with the kit's instructions. Thirty minutes later, the results were in. It was unanimous - three for three. Eliza was pregnant! And, of course, Kate was not - as her period had already started.

Kate ran to the kitchen to prepare two 'Virgin Mimosas.' "No more alcohol," Kate teased as the two girls toasted the start of their new family.

"And baby makes three," Eliza said, as her eyes filled with tears of happiness.