Hers to Have and to Hold Pt. 01

Story Info
Jonathan tells his bride to be his most intimate secret.
1k words
3.32
13.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay! We've made it through budgeting, planning holidays, household chores, thoughts on having kids, thoughts on raising kids, and now there's just one topic left in your premarital counseling! Are you two excited?"

I couldn't believe it! In just one week I would be marrying the love of my life. Julie is really is the best thing that could have ever happened to me. She's smart, funny, not afraid to stand up for herself and lead the way, and of course she's drop dead gorgeous. From the moment I first saw her in the university library I knew I needed her in my life no matter what. Strawberry blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, with just the lightest little smattering of freckles on the bridge of her nose... It's been a long, hard wait to finally marry her, and these past eight weeks of premarital counseling have been the longest, but soon we'll be together forever.

"You bet I'm excited Dr. Murphy! I think we're going to have a long, happy life together. Don't you, Jules?"

"I know we will! Thank you for all your help so far, Dr. Murphy. Jonathan here's been a little antsy if we're being honest, but you've really helped us feel prepared for this marriage."

"And that's the goal. Now, speaking of preparing for the marriage, our last session will be a little more... intimate. I understand you're both virgins, correct?"

"That's right, Dr. Murphy. We both have really conservative folks, and we've been saving ourselves for marriage," I said.

"And I think that's admirable. But, it does mean you'll have a little bit of a learning curve for the honeymoon. Happy sex is an important part of a happy marriage, and you only get one real honeymoon, so it's important for you to be open and communicate with each other. Communication will be your biggest friend in your sex lives, just like it is in every other aspect of your marriage. So I'm going to leave the room and give you some privacy. It will be just you two; no one else. I want you to take an hour and talk about what you think you'd like. Do you like being in charge or being more passive? Do you like trying new things or keeping a routine? Questions like those will give you a lot of clarity, and those preferences may change, but you want to be sure to communicate throughout your life together. So many marriages face conflict over the bedroom, and that conflict can easily be avoided."

"But, Dr. Murphy, can't we just talk about it after we've done it? I don't know about sharing those things now, when we're not even sure what we really like. You know?"

"Jonathan, I know this is personal, but marriage is personal. Sex is personal. Trust me, neither of you wants there to be any surprises. I'll be back to end our session in one hour. Good luck!"

"So... Johnny... do you want to go first or should I?"

A million thoughts were swimming through my head. I don't know what I can and can't tell her. What if she thinks I'm a freak?! I wish I was as confident as she is.

"You go first baby. I want to know exactly how to please you."

"Ooh, okay! Well, Jonathan, I like the routine stuff: fondling my breasts, kissing my nipples, eating out my pussy... I also like to be in control a little bit, if I'm being honest. It seems weird to just lay there and get impaled by a dick. I want to be on top, riding and working for my needs as well as yours. I want to look you in the eyes while all you can do is wonder what's going on behind my big, excited smile. What do you think about that?"

"Wow! I mean, honestly, I can really see all that with your personality. In fact, I'd really love to see all that on our honeymoon!"

"Well, Jonathan, it's your turn to share!"

She said it with such a mischievous grin. It was a little intimidating, but I can't say it wasn't sexy.

"Well, I like all the things you said. I don't know what else to add."

"Come on baby. There has to be something! You don't have any secret kinks I don't know about?"

"Jules," I said, "I don't know. You'll think it's super weird. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"It will make me more uncomfortable to know there's something you're hiding from me Johnny."

"Okay. Here goes. One time, my freshman year of college, a buddy of mine pulled up some porn and I caught a glance of it. The woman would act so sensual and caring one moment, and the next, without any warning, she just busted the guy's balls! It was so sick, like I felt the pain for the guy. But I looked down and... I'm sorry Jules I'm just a weirdo aren't I?"

"No baby! Keep going! You look down and?"

"And I had a boner. I felt a little ashamed, but I've kinda been curious about that sort of thing ever since."

"Jonathan, I love you. I want us to have the happiest marriage on earth, and I'm glad you love me enough to be open like that. I don't think you're weird at all."

"Really? You're not freaked out?"

"No baby. Listen. In my experience, lots of guys like to take a more submissive role in life. They want their girlfriend to pick a place to eat or to pick out an outfit for them or show the first signs of interest before they finally work up the courage to ask for a date. I mean let's face it, I've had to take the lead in so much of our relationship, but I enjoy doing it. I definitely want to keep that up in the bedroom, and there's definitely room for your little ballbusting kink in our sex life."

"Julie, you really are the best. I'm so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Just one thing Johnny."

"What's that?"

"I'm squeezing those nuts at the altar," she said with a devious but sexy smile.

I can't wait for Sunday!