Herworld Chronicles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nilok's intense sexual pleasure was doubled in every sensed as he gasped for air whilst his nose and mouth were treated to the exquisite smells and tastes of spicy cunt and musky anus, as the two portals of feminine pleasure were offered alternately in quick succession, the delight of being smothered by abundant soft flesh a delight in itself. With all this, his cock was mastered expertly by Eartha, as she moaned and rocked toward a dominant ectasy of her own as she queened him in regal eroticism. He felt Hansa's urgency through the application of the folds of her cunt as she ground into his face and moaned toward her goal, he, holding his semen back in near agony at wanting to spend, but not daring to, till his captors achieved satisfaction.

At last Hansa roared in an expulsion of utter relief and acute ecstasy, her cunt's juices having Nilok splutter as she came, the near howl of Eartha followed before Hansa's initial cry of victorious ecstasy had ceased... allowing Nilok to indulge the urgent tingling in his balls as the semen rose from them in an ecstatic submission to the two women. His mouth and nose took in the lusty scents of Hansa, his cock submitting to the torrid clenching of Eartha, as he duly surrender his seed to her cunt and moaned into an intense orgasm whilst smothered by female flesh. The two continued to ride, panting into a gentle laughter of relief, as Nilok pumped his all at one end, and showed his absolute committal to his duty at the other.

The two women eased themselves of him, then rolled him to one side to remove the quilted blanket from under him, then rolled him to the middle of the bed, still bound... and took pleasure in gagging him, before easing themselves up to either side of him, sandwiching him between plump and slender as they relaxed. Hansa stroked his flanks intimately as she whispered softly to Eartha.

"Such a pity we can't keep him, I'll be sad to see him go." Eartha laughed softly, knowing there was never a chance of that, not with their present roving lifestyle.. but still with the feeling of his cock spurting hot seed to her cunt.

"Yes, a pity indeed... but he'll fetch us a handsome price to compensate for it." The two sniggered as they pressed the warmth of their flesh against him, and all three were soon soundly asleep.

12