All Comments on 'He's All Mine'

by exquisitelifetime

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sincerelymaybesincerelymaybeover 11 years ago
Sweet

Its quite hypocritical of me to dislike cheating, but ignore the fact that it is cheating in stories like this, because I focus on wanting the guy to be true to themselves .. But I'll just continue .. It was a surprise for me that the main character was openly looking for love during his first gay experience, when in most stories I've read, they experiment with more males. Therefore, it was sweet ! I love any sense of romance along with sex, and his emotion during the kiss was erotic to me as well.

exquisitelifetimeexquisitelifetimeover 11 years agoAuthor
Preconceptions

So many people assume that all men feel the same way about sex with another person. The preconceptions that gay or bi men are all focused on just sex ignores the diversity that exists amongst any group of people. I wanted to show that even a frustrated and lustful man, who has tried to be straight, could feel passionately romantic about his first sexual experience with a man.

sincerelymaybesincerelymaybeover 11 years ago
Sweet Again

And that is why I enjoyed this story. I appreciate the character's romance along with his relief. It was a beautiful feeling to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A fantastic story

A beautiful story. My congrats to exquisitelifetime. for this piece of work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous