He's Got Bigger Problems

Story Info
She has BIG plans for him...
1.4k words
3.38
26.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are over 18 years old*

Mac turned off the water and wrapped a towel around his waist. It was still early and the gym was quiet. He was sore from his workout, but that was exactly what he'd been hoping for. Ever since he and his girlfriend Tessa had broken up, he'd started working out every day, for an hour each morning. It helped keep his mind off of her.

Mac quickly changed into a clean pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, and tossed his used gym clothes into his bag. He swung it over his shoulder and made his way out of the locker room. The rest of the gym was still almost entirely empty, save for an older man who was using an elliptical on the upper level. Mac made his way toward the front entrance. He glanced at the front desk as he passed, but to his surprise the girl who was normally there was nowhere to be seen. As he made his way toward the front door, he saw a woman he had never seen before standing at a table covered in bottles of multicoloured energy drink. The woman at the table grinned at him as he approached.

"Would you like to try? We're giving out free samples! It looks like you just finished a big workout, you must be tired. A sip of this should do the trick!"

Mac shook his head. "No, that's okay. I don't usually drink that stuff."

The woman tilted her head to one side, still smiling. "Well, now is as good a time as any to give it a try. It's good to replenish yourself after a work-out. Plus, it's free. Who doesn't like free stuff?"

Mac took the woman in. She was tall. Taller than most women he knew. And the heels she wore made her that much taller. Her hair was long and dark, and her lips were painted a dark blood red colour. Her figure was incredible, her ass and tits huge. Mac idly wondered if she worked out here as well.

Mac sighed. "Alright, sure. I'll give it a try."

He picked up a paper cup containing blue liquid. He took a sip from the cup.

"Oh, mm, is that blueber-" Mac started.

Before he could finish his thought, though, his head began to spin. He stumbled, knocking into the table.

"Whoa, what was in that drink..."

The room spun around Mac as he fell backward. For a moment, everything went black. After blinking several times, the room started to come into focus again. The table came into view overhead. Mac wondered if he'd hit his head on it on the way down. It looked so far away. He groaned and slowly sat up. As he did, panic coursed through him. Everything was huge. The gym equipment around him was huge. With bewilderment, he looked toward the woman who had been giving out the drinks. She was giant. Before she had been tall, but now, she towered over him. He got to his feet, his heart pounding. He was now no taller than the height of her high heel.

"What the fuck just happened?" Mac questioned.

The woman leaned down over him. As she leaned over, her now enormous breasts nearly spilled out of her shirt. Mac stumbled back as she reached toward him. She grabbed him between her finger and thumb and lifted him from the floor.

"What did you do to me?" Mac demanded as she smiled down at him.

"I gave you a little potion so that we could have some fun together. Oh, 'little' potion. That's funny. Get it?" she laughed.

"This can't be real," Mac muttered.

"Oh, sweetie. Of course it's real. And we're going to have so much fun together. But first, we're going to have to hide you. Wouldn't want anyone seeing you and asking questions. So, for now, why don't we put you somewhere safe?" the woman suggested.

Mac struggled against her grip, trying to break free, but he was just too small. She was so much bigger, and he was no match. She swung him through the air with one hand while she reached for the waistband of her pants with the other.

"Wait!" Mac cried. "What are you doing?"

"Like I said: putting you somewhere safe."

Before Mac could protest, she pulled her waistband open and dropped Mac inside. He tumbled down and landed in a blanket of warm, damp fabric. Her panties. She let her waistband snap back into place. Mac was shoved against her pussy, the fabric of her panties closing in around him. He was overwhelmed by the scent of her. The wetness of her pussy soaked his skin. He pushed against her lips with his hands, gasping for air. He was being suffocated by her. He couldn't tell which way was up. He began scrambling against the fabric of her panties, his hands sticking to the discharge that lined them. He needed to get out. He pulled himself along. Soon, though, a pungent, earthy scent filled his nose and with a sense of dread he realized that he'd been going the wrong way. He was now at her ass. Her rosebud pulsated against his touch, nearly sucking his hand in. He pushed himself back against her panties as much as he could, trying to get his face out of her ass. Her scent was so strong. He curled his fingers against the fabric of her panties, only to find that this side of them was just as wet as they had been at her pussy, only this time, when he pulled his hand away it was stained brown.

Mac shuddered. This couldn't be happening. It couldn't be real. He moved his hands and placed them on either side of her rosebud, just at the edges of the opening. Just as he did, though, her rosebud shuddered, and she let out a long, ghastly smelling fart. It filled the space around him, getting trapped by the fabric of her panties and her jeans. He gagged and tried to push himself away but he was trapped between her ass and her panties. His hands kept slipping in towards her rosebud.

The woman groaned above him, the sound vibrating through him. "Stop teasing."

Her rosebud pulsated again. Mac was breathing heavily. His hands just kept slipping in no matter what he did. She let out another fart, this one louder and wet. It hit him directly in the face, entering his open mouth. He could taste it on his tongue. He was so distracted by the toxic taste in his mouth that he let his hands slip. Both fists plunged into her asshole, his arms going deep. The woman moaned again, her asshole squeezing around his arms. It pulled him further in, pressing his face hard against her rosebud. Her asshole was twitching around his arms. He tried desperately to pull himself out. He could barely breathe as he was squeezed between her ass cheeks. And the scent was making him dizzy.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum," the woman moaned.

Her asshole was pulsating harder now, squeezing his arms so hard he couldn't feel them. Suddenly, wet, hot, liquid flooded into her panties and Mac's arms were finally freed. He slid down her panties to the bottom, into the pool of cum she'd released. It covered him completely, flooding into his mouth and nose. The taste of the cum mixed with the taste of the fart that still lingered on his tongue. He tried to grab ahold of her panties so he could pull himself out of the pool of cum, but he couldn't find any purchase. He swallowed down as much cum as he could, but with each mouthful, there was always more. Everything was starting to fade. He was drowning in cum. Slowly, everything faded to black.

***

The woman sighed sadly as she looked down at her panties. She'd had such high hopes for this one. She had so looked forward to playing with him, but she hadn't even had the chance.

"Too bad," she pouted.

She flipped her panties inside out, letting the boy tumble down into the toilet.

"Bye bye, play thing. Sorry we couldn't have more fun together."

With that, she flushed the toilet, watching the mix of shit and piss swirl downward, carrying him with it.