He's Here

Story Info
A romantic Friday night turns hyper sexy with a doorbell.
3k words
3.2
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long day running around for other people, making sure they get what they need and are happy. I have finally finished that and am on my way to you. The drive seems so long and traffic is horrendous. Everyone wants to get out of the freezing weather and back home it seems. You ring to ask how far away I am.

"About fifteen minutes I reckon."

"Great, I've just got in and that gives me time to have some dinner ready when you get in. Something light, we've got a big night ahead" you purr into the phone, voice dripping with sexy cheekiness.

This is the best thing I have heard all day not having had time to eat yet. I can't wait to sit down with you and have dinner, a glass of wine and talk about our days; all nice and warm in the house with the cold and the rat race all kept outside. I would be lying if I said a smile didn't creep across my face as I thought about what we had planned that night.

As I step into the house I feel the warmth. Not just of the heating, which is set to the perfect temperature, but also the warmth of the love that comes over your face when you greet me as I walk in. You kiss me as soon as I close the door. Your kisses are always mood perfect, this one says that you love me and are really happy to see me, and also hints at the sexual tension which is already starting to build.

You look as gorgeous as ever in your day to day clothes. Your work polo shirt fits you beautifully and seems to accentuate your beautiful figure, especially with the dark fitted jeans that you have on, which accentuate the glorious shape of your bum. It's clear that you have reapplied your red lipstick to greet me, but you're otherwise radiant in your natural beauty.

You lead me into the kitchen where there are two bowls of Vietnamese noodles and two fresh glasses of wine. We sit down and eat and chat easily about what we have been up to and other random things that come to us. You get up to pour two more glasses of wine and beckon me into the lounge.

We get into the lounge and you tell me to sit on the sofa. You hand me my wine and put the football on the TV.

"I'm just going to get out of my work clothes and have a shower. You sit down, relax, watch the football and stay put. Tonight is all about you baby." You whisper this last sentence right into my ear and your words are dripping with sex.

You lean over me on the sofa and kiss me, deeply and passionately but fleetingly. Wine in hand you head for the bathroom wiggling your ass a bit more than you normally would as you walk. You know I'm watching at you as you leave and I can tell you're enjoying my gaze.

I'm feeling so very relaxed that I haven't taken off any of the clothes I walked in wearing. Boots, jeans, a button down shirt and a knit sweater. During a break in play I realize I'm getting a bit warm, so I take off the sweater.

This right here is domestic bliss. A lovely dinner followed by relaxing wine and football. I can hear snippets of you singing to yourself while you're getting dressed. The way you sing when you're happy and content, which makes me smile. I know you'll be wiggling your bum as you do, which I love to watch, but I'll stay put as you told me to. You're taking longer than normal to get changed but I don't notice it because I'm feeling so happy hearing your happiness waft down the hall.

I sense the light going out in the bedroom in my peripheral vision and then I hear you coming. The unmistakable sound of stilettos on wood floors coming down the hallway towards me. Definitely not Friday night on the couch watching Netflix shoes.

"Hello handsome," you purr as you lean on the doorframe to the lounge room.

My mouth dropped wide open as I caught sight of you for the first time. My ears had not deceived me, you were standing there in patent leather black stilettos. Teamed with this were black thigh high fishnet stockings and a black lace sheer babydoll. It was clear that you weren't wearing any panties under the babydoll and that you had had a Brazilian wax since the last time I saw you.

"I had the panties on, but they didn't look as sexy as with them off. And I felt like this occasion deserved a special haircut. " You say this, having noticed my gaze going to the bottom of the babydoll.

"You look perfect darling" I say and beckon you over to me.

You come to me, lean over and kiss me, deeply. Our tongues flit across each other in that familiar sexy dance. Your hand brushes over my crotch in a way that you could try and play off as an accident but that we both know was very deliberate. When you feel how aroused I am, you raise your eyebrow at me and smile.

"I'll get you a drink sir" you proclaim as you stand up from feeling my manhood. "Let me clear up this glass for you."

You bend over in front of me to collect my glass from the coffee table. The bend is much deeper and deliberate than is necessary to collect the glass, a move clearly designed to put your naked buttocks right in front of me. I accept this silent invitation and grab your bum in my hand, firmly but tenderly. I know you love the way I touch your ass, almost as much as I love touching it. You give a little breath of pleasure then stand up to go get my drink.

You hand me a glass, Laphroaig 10 year old neat, then sit down resting up against me on the sofa with your arm on my thigh. The way you sit makes me feel like the only man in the world and your sole focus. You rub my thigh, hold my arm and nuzzle your cheek on my beard while I sip the delicious Scottish nectar.

Setting my glass down on the coffee table I take your arm and pull you onto my lap, hold your face in both my hands and deeply kiss you. I feel you reposition yourself onto the bulge in my jeans and slowly grind yourself on it. You moan into my mouth when your clit finds just the right spot. I move my hands from your face slowly down your neck and then over your breasts and tease both your nipples as my thumbs flick over them which elicits a gasp from you. From your thighs I run my hands over your exposed ass cheeks and squeeze them gently.

I feel your weight shift and you slide off me and onto your knees in front of me. Your hands go to my belt and you start to undo it.

"Stop" I say softly but firmly. "There will be a time and a place for that, but this is neither the time nor the place."

Your soft eyes look up at me from between my legs. "I'm very sorry sir, I really want to feel your cock in my mouth."

"I understand. But not now darling, there is a big night ahead."

You sit back down next to me on the sofa and run your hand through my hair. We sit together, chat, make out and generally enjoy each other's company. The sexual tension is huge, but we both do our best to keep above it. We're deep in another sensual lingering kiss when the doorbell rings.

He's here.

You pop up to answer the door, stopping to give me a last lingering kiss before you go and giving me an even more pronounced bum wiggle on your way to the door. You're really enjoying this.

You open the door and the cold rushes in, stiffening your nipples visibly under your sheer babydoll. He's clearly enjoying the view as he stands in the doorway staring at your chest with wide eyes.

"Come inside, it's freezing out there" you urge, dragging him in while simultaneously shutting the door. "I'll go get you a drink." You wiggle your bum for him as you walk away. He is captivated.

I get up to greet him, we shake hands and exchange pleasantries. He hangs up his coat and scarf and we retire to the lounge. I sit back down on my sofa and he sits on the sofa opposite. You bring him in his Laphroaig and sit down on the sofa next to him maintaining steady eye contact with me.

The three of us make idle chat for a few minutes before you take his glass and put it on the coffee table. You make sure to raise your bum up way more than is necessary while you do this so that he can get a good look at it. Your gaze lingers on mine while you set the glass down and I can see the lust in your eyes, your sexual energy is ready to burst out of you.He I smile at you, a happy content smile.

You turn back to him and bring his face down to yours to meet him with a kiss. It starts out quite timidly but quickly it becomes a very raw and sexual kiss. He is taking his cues from you. It's different from our kissing, this kiss is all about sex, and it's sexual rather than sensual.

While you're kissing him your hand goes to his crotch and you feel his hard cock through his pants. He reciprocates by pulling your breast out of the top of your babydoll and holding it in his hand. He plays with the nipple between his thumb and forefinger which sends a bolt of electricity through your body and you moan softly.

You move your head to his ear to whisper something to him, but before you do he puts your nipple in his mouth. This is one of your very favourite things so you pause for a while to enjoy it. You take off the babydoll while he enjoys your nipple so you are naked except for the stockings and heels. He now has access to both of your nipples, which you're both enjoying very much.

You whisper in his ear, he stands up and starts undoing his belt. While he does this you sit back in the couch, spread your legs, and stare straight at me while you begin to touch your clit slowly. I can see how turned on you are right now and it turns me on even more.

He is now naked as well and his cock is rock hard. So is mine to tell the truth, but I'm still fully clothed. He comes over to where you are masturbating but you don't notice because you haven't taken your eyes away from mine. He drops to his knees in front of the couch and starts to kiss your thighs. You move your hand and spread your legs wider, giving him full access to your pussy.

As his tongue touches your pussy he lets out a little groan of appreciation at how wet you are. His tongue moves up your labia and when it finds your clit I see your eyes roll back and you moan.

"That good babe?" It's the first words I've spoken since you started kissing him.

"Mm-hmm" is all you get out in reply said with a gasp as his tongue hits you just right again.

Your hands go to your nipples and I lose your gaze as you start to get lost in the feeling of his tongue between your legs. You know you're not far away from cumming and you haven't even felt his cock yet. I can feel that you're getting close too, despite the fact that I'm on the other side of the room.

"Don't cum yet" I say to you lovingly when you open your eyes for a moment and catch mine. You nod affirmatively back to me, albeit not convincingly that you want his tongue to stop.

You lift him up from between your thighs slowly so that he is standing. His cock is level with your face and you reach out to caress it with your hand. He was so craving your touch on his member that it twitches involuntarily when you first lay your fingers on it. With your hand still on his cock, you position him so that you can see past him to me when you move forward to the edge of the sofa.

With your eyes locked on mine you move your head forward and touch the tip of his penis with your tongue. You see the effect this has on me and how turned on I am and this encourages you to take his whole length in your mouth. You turn your gaze away from mine and drop off the sofa and onto your knees so that you can fully focus on sucking his cock.

You feel the tension rising in his body; that he might be about to climax so you stop. You aren't nearly finished with him yet. You stand up, leaving your hand on his erection to play with gently and whisper something to him that I can't hear. He heads down the hallway to the bedroom.

When he is out of sight you come over to me and straddle my lap. You kiss me deeply, passionately and very sensually, the tips of our tongues gliding softly over each other's lips and tongue. The taste of another man's cock on your breath turns me on even more.

Silently, you take me by the hand and lead me into the bedroom. There is an armchair there facing the bed and soft, sensual lighting. The light still affords a good view and I can clearly see him waiting on the bed, feet facing the chair with his hard cock pointing straight up to the ceiling.

You climb on the bed without taking your eyes off me and straddle him facing me. You ease his cock into your pussy easily and you both groan hungrily. You lean right back on his chest so I have an unobstructed view of his cock deep inside your pussy while you start to grind on him.

"You should let him do you from behind" I say to you without taking my eyes off him penetrating you. I know that this position makes you orgasm more often than not when you are really horny.

You shoot me a look that says "really?"

"And yes you may" I follow with. We both understand that I have given you permission to cum.

You climb off his cock and get on your knees on the bed. When you are in position to receive him, your face is only a foot or two away from mine. He gets behind you and slides the whole length into you without preamble. It takes you slightly by surprise and you moan deeply. I'm close enough to feel your breath as he fucks you.

He starts with a steady rhythm, sliding his whole length in and out of you deliberately. He must pick up on you pushing back harder on his dick because he picks up his rhythm and starts fucking you harder. Your eyes glaze over before they shut and your breathing gets sharper. You let out a deep guttural groan as your orgasm starts, it's big and intense, while he forces his whole length in you deep.

You flop down onto your stomach and his cock falls out of you. Your limbs have momentarily turned to jelly while it seems every neuron in your body is conveying the feeling of that orgasm.

You open your eyes and meet my gaze. I'm looking at you with a look that is all at once full of love, lust, pride and joy. It was such a turn on to see you orgasm on another man's cock and to see how happy it made you.

The look on my face instantly renewed your lust so you turned around and stroked his very wet, hard cock with your hand. You led him by his cock to stand on the floor right in front of me, where you sank to your knees again and took him in your mouth.

You knew he was close after fucking you so hard so you worked his shaft with your hand while your mouth was all over the head of it. You could feel his body tensing so you took it out of your mouth and leant back a bit while you continued stroking him. You want me to see you make him cum.

His whole body tenses and he lets out a deep groan. As he ejaculates and it starts to land on your breasts you let out a noise of excitement and satisfaction. You're clearly loving the fruits of your labour.

He cums heavily and both of your boobs are covered in his sperm. Once he is finished you place his cock back in your mouth, which causes him to shudder. I also notice that you have a little twitch of excitement at the taste of his semen in your mouth.

You flop onto your back on the floor and let out a big sigh. You look and sound deeply content. He lets out a "fuck!" while he exhales that describes his satisfaction and delight in one word.

He goes to the lounge to collect his clothes and get dressed. You decide that you only need a pair of knickers because you might not be finished for the night. And you still have his cum all over your chest.

We walk him to the door and say goodbye. Me with a firm handshake and you with a playful kiss on the cheek. We close the door and look into each other's eyes for what feels like an eternity. At the same time we move our faces quickly toward each other and engage in the most sexually charged kiss of our relationship.