He's Mine Sugar Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck...no," moaned Sofia.

Esmeralda lifted her tits again and struck again, the sugar baby cursed as her tits shook from the impact. Another blow and Sofia moaned again, her tears began to line her face. She could feel it, the break inside her. That feeling, that horrible empty feeling. Her tits were giving way to her opponent's. Esmeralda grabbed and squeezed her rival from the waist, her tits overwhelmingly crushing the rival pair. Sofia's breasts leaked outward as she made contact with the girl's pair, pressing herself enormously. The sugar baby responded to the attacks but couldn't find any momentum to break the rhythm of her rival's thrusts as she began to rotate her chest left and right. The pale flesh began to distort and deform, her tits trembling more and more as Esmeralda rotated her breasts against her rival.

When Esmeralda tightened her grip, crushing her rival tits even more, Sofia threw her head back moaning loudly. The sugar baby rested her head on the girl's shoulder, starting to cry as she moaned each time her flesh was demolished by the rival tits. Esmeralda finally allowed herself a victorious smile as she felt the sugar baby's tits flatten more, compressing at the point of contact to slide outward without resistance. Sofia tried once again to push her tits forward, but her flesh instantly gave way against her counterpart. Sofia's arms fell along her sides, a sign of forced surrender after even her very existence turned against her.

Without mercy, Esmeralda put one leg behind her opponent's and pushed forward harder than ever. Sofia's eyes widened as she felt herself falling backwards, especially seeing her rival follow her to the ground. After the heavy thud, Sofia's chilling scream filled the room as Esmeralda's tits landed perfectly on top of hers, crushing them completely. Esmeralda stood up just enough to put some distance between their breasts and let herself fall, again and again. Each blow was a mortal wound to Sofia, who moaned each time as she looked down to see her rival tits invading her breasts.

"I guess now we know who's more of a woman," Esmeralda whispered mischievously, bringing her lips close to Sofia's ear, her breasts continuing to flatten the losing pair.

Sofia yelped helplessly as her tits were crushed again, the knowledge of being defeated where she was sure to win burning intensely within her. The sugar baby closed her eyes as the tears continued to flow down her cheeks. Esmeralda continued to force her tits against her rival's defeated and battered breasts, smiling smugly. Sofia's flesh reshaped itself around the winning pair again and again, each movement of Esmeralda's breasts were the equivalent of punches against her breasts.

"Now say it, bitch, who's the best sugar baby. Say who has the best tits!" ordered Esmeralda, growling at her enemy's face "Which one of us is the best!"

Sofia closed her eyes and clenched her mouth shut. Despite losing the fight, despite the stabbing pain in her chest, she would not lose the dignity of admitting that she was second to someone. Esmeralda began to strike in anger, and the sugar baby sobbed with each blow, but never gave the answer the winner wanted to hear.

Unsatisfied with the lack of response, Esmeralda decided to humiliate her opponent in another way. Deftly, she pinned Sofia's wrists to the floor, and as the sugar baby looked around to see what was going on, the girl raised her body and brought her sweaty tits over her rival's face. Sofia's eyes widened, and she began to shake her head as Esmeralda's breasts moved closer to her face. The girl waited several seconds after Sofia's body had stopped moving before she moved her wonderful tits away from her rival's unconscious face. Getting up, she spat on Sofia's destroyed tits with contempt.

"Don't touch what's mine, bitch," hissed Esmeralda, after composing herself.

She had an unnatural turn to fuck, and she even knew with whom: her, and only her, sugar daddy.

***

Kyle closed the camera connected to his office, panting. He barely held his erection in his hand and had come at least three times in the course of the splendid viewing. He had returned home a few hours earlier when his secretary called him urgently. When he realized what was going on at work, and heard the names of the two girls, he rushed to pull his laptop out of his bag and connect to the security camera in his office. When he connected, he found his friend's sugar baby circling his own, his words were something he had never heard before. He unzipped his pants seconds later, sensing that what he was going to see was truly worth it. Kyle was able to relax only after the fight was over, when Esmeralda left the room and Sofia curled up on the floor, defeated and sobbing. He took a few minutes to make sure what he was having wasn't a heart attack, then took a shower to make sure it hadn't been a dream. But as the man stepped out of the shower, a girl with a winning air sounded at his door.

12