He's Not Attracted to Black Women Ch. 02

Story Info
Phil Slips further under Georgia's Spell.
3.6k words
4.46
12.5k
10
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,990 Followers

Phil didn't see Georgia for several days after the day of their sexual escapades. He had gotten off on-time the rest of the week, and the weekend had just added to the time they were apart. Georgia also hadn't made any attempts to contact him. He was relieved actually, because he was embarrassed at what he had said to Georgia about not being attracted to black women; making him look a bit racist. In addition, he was further embarrassed by his lack of control when she had let him fuck her titties. However, the thing that was most concerning to him, was when he had willingly licked his cum from between her magnificent black breasts. He couldn't shake that humiliating feeling, or the memory of the taste it left in his mouth.

Moreover, what was really unsettling now, was that every time he thought about it, it seemed to make his cock hard. He kept fighting the arousal he felt every time he thought of Georgia. The longer he went without seeing her, the worse it got, and the more he thought about it. It was a vicious circle in his mind. He fought it, because he didn't like the control she had exercised over him, and how he seemed to have no resistance to her dominating personality. Likewise, he couldn't get the comments out of his head that she had made during their trysts that day; insinuating that he was one of a number of "white boys" she seemed to be involved with. By the time Phil had another late night, almost an entire week had passed since he'd seen her.

"Hello Phillip." Georgia said in a voice that commanded his attention as he hesitantly approached her security command center.

His knees instantly became weak at the sound of her voice, and his eyes were cast down when he replied demurely, "Hi Georgia, could you let me out so I can go home, I'm really tired." He made an excuse hoping not to have to engage her for very long. He wouldn't make eye contact, because he knew if he did, she would take command of him like she had the last time they had been in her Command Center.

Georgia recognized his tactic, and attacked it perfectly. She slyly undid a couple of buttons on her uniform and pulled it open, letting her expanse of cleavage and a hint of her royal blue satin bra be revealed before she answered his request. She waited a moment for him to raise his eyes, but he stubbornly did not. Finally she replied.

"Phillip, what's the matter? Why won't you look at Georgia? Do you want to hurt my feelings?" Her voice was commanding, gentle and motherly all at once.

Using his proper name, along with shaming him for not looking at her, made Phil slowly raise his head and eyes from the floor and look at her. Before he could apologize, yes he felt the need to immediately apologize for possibly hurting her feelings, his eyes caught her display of tit flesh and his mouth dropped open, like a cartoon, seemingly falling all the way to the ground.

"i...i...i'm.....im sorry, Georgia." Phil replied bashfully, never taking his eyes off her chest. His cock rocketed to full staff in an instant and his mouth literally began to water.

"That's ok, suga." Georgia assured him in her motherly voice. "Georgia will forgive you this time, but don't you disrespect me like that again. You hear me?" Her voice was a bit more commanding this time.

"Yes Ma'am." Phil mumbled, still staring at her sexy bra, and canyon of cleavage.

"Excuse me!?" Georgia snapped. "Speak up, and look me in the eyes when you address me young man!"

In an instant, the dynamic between these two adults changed dramatically. Phil didn't understand it, but he did know that this woman was commanding respect and he would give it to her. It was what his mother had taught him when he was a child. He looked her in the eye, even though all he wanted to do was continue to stare at her fabulous black breasts.

"Yes Ma'am." He said more clearly.

Georgia was a bit surprised herself at how quickly this twenty-something white boy had fallen into a submissive state. She leveraged her advantage a little more.

"Miss Georgia! You will address me as Miss Georgia when we are alone like this. You understand Phillip?"

There it was again. She was calling him Phillip, just like his mother. He suddenly felt compelled to oblige the sexy black woman in front of him, "Yes Ma'am Miss Georgia." He replied, waiting for her approval.

"That's a good boy. Now come give Miss Georgia a hug so there are no hard feelings." She stood up and opened her arms wide.

Slowly Phil moved forward and reached around her, making sure to put his arms under hers, causing him to stoop down, but allowing him to put his face closer to the expanse of cleavage. He squeezed tightly around the thick, sexy, curvaceous black woman. She hugged his head since he was stooping down and patted it tenderly.

"There, there, now isn't that better. Did you miss little ole Miss Georgia." She consoled him against her bosom.

"Mmmmm hmmmm." Phil moaned, as he nestled against the top of her breasts. He could feel the warmth of her skin, contrasting with the cool silkiness of her bra as they rubbed against his cheek.

Georgia let go of his head with one hand, reached down right in front of his face and pulled her uniform and bra away, exposing the breast he was facing. The deep brown nipple was hard and distended. She raised the breast up offering it for Phil to suck. Phil didn't hesitate one moment, zealously sucking it into his mouth. Georgia grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in to her breast. Phil was a man possessed, loving every second of it and becoming so aroused, that as soon as Georgia reached down with her other hand and grabbed his achingly swollen cock, he erupted in his pants almost instantly. He groaned into her breast as he filled his uniform pants with a week's worth of cum. When he had finished, Georgia let go of his cock and hugged him again, patting him on the head.

"That's Miss Georgia's good little white boy, letting all your cummies out. Don't you feel all better now?" She backed away from her subject, eyeing the huge wet spot in his pants. Phil stood up and nodded. Chuckling, Georgia returned her breast to its rightful place, and handed him the keys to the building. As she buttoned up her uniform, she instructed him to kindly let himself out of the building. "Just leave the keys in the door Suga', Miss Georgia will be along in a second to lock up behind you."

Without a word, Phil shuffled to the door, opened it and left the building. The chill of the very early morning hours hit the wet spot in his pants causing him to clench his legs together. He took a few more steps and turned back. He watched as Georgia locked the door, not acknowledging his presence one bit and returned to her command center. Phil didn't know what to think. He just turned toward the parking structure and wondered to his car.

It was about 1am when Phil opened the door to his place. He was exhausted and completely confused. He couldn't reconcile what had just happened at work. It was so arousing, and so disturbing at the same time how this voluptuous black woman had so quickly and easily manipulated him and then made him cum in his pants. He wasn't really even attracted to black women. So he kept telling himself.

He suddenly realized what a mess he had in his uniform pants. He undressed and headed to the shower to clean himself. While in the shower he again began to go over the events of this evening. His mind drifted to the feel of Georgia's bosom against his face, the way she commanded him to adhere to her will, the feel and taste of her thick hard brown nipple in his mouth, the eroticism of her rubbing her hand against his rock hard cock through his pants. Then there was the way she called him her "little white boy", and called his cum his "cummies". Then the humiliation and ecstasy as he soiled his uniform. All of it made his little prick spring back to full attention again. He immediately stroked himself to climax, shooting the shower wall with his "cummies".

An hour later, Phil was still wide awake trying to come to terms with all that had happened with Georgia. As his thoughts again reverted to the events a few hours ago, he found it most disturbing that he had allowed Georgia to manipulate and actually dominate him in that way. She had demanded he look in her eyes when she was talking to her, not look at her magnificently large tits. Oh those tits, he could stare at them all day. Then she insisted that he address her as Miss Georgia. What was that all about? He didn't understand it, but on the other hand as he thought about her command, and her huge black breasts, he got hard yet again. He had to relieve himself one more time. He was surprised how quickly he came, being the third time is less than three hours that he had come. As he milked the remaining cum from his weathered little white dick, he had a bit of an epiphany. "Maybe he was attracted to black women more than he thought." This was what was running through his head when he finally dozed off around 3:30am.

Phil was still very tired when his cell phone buzzed at 7:15 that morning. No one important texted him at that time of the day. His family and friends all knew not to contact him until at least 10 or 11 in the morning, and his boss wouldn't contact him at this time either. He ignored it and rolled over to go back to sleep. He was just about asleep when it buzzed again. He ignored it again, then a succession of several more came one after the other. He gave up and angrily grabbed his phone off the night stand. All the texts were from the same number, but there was no contact name. He hadn't put Georgia's name in his phone the last time they texted about moving her furniture. He opened the texts.

The fist text read: Good morning my little white boy, Miss Georgia just got off work and is in need of some relief. Now you got your cummies last night, and I want mine now. Be at my house in 30 minutes.

The next one came 5 minutes later and said: Phillip, don't ignore Miss Georgia. You won't like it if I get mad!

The succession of 8 more came 4 minutes after that: Phillip Don't ignore me!

GET

YOUR

WHITE

ASS

TO

MY

HOUSE

IMMEDIATELY!!!!

As he was reading those texts, another one came in. This one was a picture. Phil waited for it to load. When it popped up it was a hairless black pussy. It was an up skirt, and she was sitting. It looked to Phil as though she had taken it as she was driving in her car.

"Oh my gawd!!" Phil said out loud to his empty room. "That's Miss Georgia's pussy!!" He had naturally refereed to her as "Miss Georgia" without even being prompted.

Yes Miss Georgia he replied by text, jumped out of bed at once and started looking for something to wear

You now have less than 20 minute, you better hurry white boy! Came another text as Phil was pulling on a pair of sweats.

Phil pulled on a t-shirt, and threw on a pair of shoes and raced out of his house without combing his hair or brushing his teeth. He arrived at Georgia's house two minutes late, and raced to the door. He knocked and waited for an answer. None came. He knocked again, this time a little harder. No answer. He became a bit nervous. He knew he was late. He knocked again.

"Miss Georgia?" he called out very close to the door, hoping she would hear, but her neighbors would not. Again no answer. He knocked one more time. He should have been angry, but all he felt was nervous fear. Fear that he had upset Miss Georgia, and nervous that he would not please her. His phone buzzed, a text from Georgia's number:

YOU ARE LATE!

He frantically replied: Im so sry! I got here as fast as I could.

You must be punished. For disobeying.

Punished, Miss Georgia? He replied, feeling a bit awkward standing on her porch texting her while he assumed she was right inside the house.

YES!! Punished.

Yes Miss Georgia, as you wish. He texted back, suddenly thinking, "What the hell am I doing, agreeing to be punished by this woman?"

Strip! Came the text from Georgia.

I can't, your neighbors might see.

A picture came next. It was a selfie of Georgia lying naked on her bed from the bust up. Under, read the text: If you ever want to see, feel or taste these again, you will do as I say, whiteboy.

Phil stood there on the porch contemplating his choices as Georgia watched him on her doorbell cam. She waited a few more moments before texting him again: I'm waiting, strip or leave, NOW!!

Phil realized she could see him, and looking around one more time for passersby, he began to take off his clothes quickly, hoping she would not leave him out her like this very long. When he had finished he stood with his back to the street and his hands over his package to hide his nakedness as much as possible. The porch was not wide open to the street, but if one were to look closely, the view was not to terrible obstructed. He stood there for about 1 minute, a minute that felt like an eternity. Then a voice came from the doorbell.

"Good morning my little white boy. How are you today?"

"A bit embarrassed now Miss Georgia." He said bending toward the doorbell and lowering his voice.

"Well then I believe you have learned a valuable lesson about ignoring Miss Georgia, haven't you?"

"Yes Miss Georgia, but in my defense, I was not expecting you to text me at all, let alone so early."

"There is another lesson learned; I could text my little white boy at any time, and you should respond immediately. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

"Yes Miss Georgia." He replied in a submissive way. Again, talking in a lowered voice, hoping she would lower hers as well.

"Now, Move your hand. Let me see that little white noodle you call a dick."

Phil reluctantly stood up and moved the hand covering his penis.

"Turn toward the doorbell, let me see better."

He turned slightly toward the doorbell cam.

"There it is, kind of." She let out a boisterous laugh. "What a pathetic excuse for a cock. Then again, you are a white boy. Is that all the bigger it gets?" she asked him?

"No! It gets bigger when it's hard!" He defended his honor, but a little too loudly. He heard a gasp from an elderly couple walking on the other side of the street. He moved as quickly as he could to hide his nudity. Once they had passed, he moved away from the wall so Georgia could see his cock.

"Careful Phillip, you don't want to get arrested for indecent exposure do you?" She asked rhetorically. "So you say that little nub gets bigger when it's hard?"

"Yes Miss Georgia."

"Are you sure? It looks kind of useless, that little thing." She teased.

"It does!" Phil retorted. He suddenly felt a twitch in his pecker. It was filling with blood. Was he enjoining this? He was so conflicted.

"Ok, ok, Miss Georgia believes you. No need to get so testy. Show me." She demanded

"Show you?"

"Yes, get it hard for me. Show me how it gets SO MUCH bigger when it's hard." She mocked him.

"Here, on your porch? No Way!!"

"Fine Phillip, then go home and I will see you sometime at work. Don't ever expect to see Miss Georgia's scrumptious body, especially these titties you love so much, again."

Phil began to stroke his penis right away.

"Mmmmm, that's momma's good little white boy, jerk that pathetic little peanut. There you go. Get that little noodle hard.

Phil didn't understand it, but her humiliating words made his cock rock hard in seconds, despite the fact that he was standing on her porch in fear of being caught by more neighbors and possibly arrested. He stroked and stroked listening to her bash his little white penis continually until she stopped him.

"That's enough, Hands off! Turn, give me a profile of that big fat white cock of yours." She again mocked.

He turned so the cam got a side view.

"Verrrrrry nice Phillip, you have made momma proud."

"First Miss Georgia, now momma? Who is this woman?" Phil thought. Confused, but completely turned on, he awaited further instructions.

"Good boy, now come in, the door is open. Come straight back to Momma's room." She commanded.

"HOLY FUCK, THE DOOR WAS OPEN THE WHOLE TIME?" Phil screamed inside his head. He grabbed his clothes, walked inside, dropped them on the floor and raced to Georgia's room. When he entered, he saw quite a sight. Georgia was completely naked, leaning on some pillows against the headboard, legs spread and knees bent. She had a "come hither" look. He stopped for one second to take in the sight, then rushed toward her. He practically jumped on the bed, and as he crawled between her legs as if preparing to mount her, she spoke.

'Eh, eh, eh, no you don't. You don't think Miss Georgia would let that pale, pencil sized pee pee inside my spectacular, black berry pie, do you?"

Phil stopped in his tracks. "Um, No?" he asked, as if searching for the answer she wanted.

"um, no." is correct she said with a look of contempt. Georgia then placed her hand on the top of his head and guided his face to her dripping, shaved, sweet, black mound.

"Lick me white boy!" she commanded.

Phil did exactly that, instantly devouring every square inch of her perfect pussy, savoring the taste and sucking down all the sweet nectar it spilled forth. Phil licked Georgia to three orgasms, until she finally pushed his face from her Venus. By the time she was done with his tongue, his face was completely smeared with her thick sweet cum and his cock was ready to burst. He was looking forward to possibly sucking, or in a perfect world, getting to fuck her titties again. Before her could even finish his thought, Georgia rolled over, grabbing a loose blanket lying on the bed, and covered her naked body from the thighs up.

"Thank you Phillip, you may go. Momma needs to sleep now. Be a good boy and lock the door on your way out, sweety." She told him as she quickly slipped into a deep slumber.

Phil was flabbergasted. He couldn't believe her. She woke him up, made him come over here, embarrassed him on her porch, used his tongue for three orgasms and now she was just dismissing him? He wanted to give her a piece of his mind. Conversely, as he watched her breathing become rhythmic, he felt a warmth deep inside and was compelled to not disturb her. He quietly just got off the bed, walked to the entry, got dressed and left, locking the door behind him like a good boy.

The door closing, briefly disturbed Georgia's slumber. She rolled over to her other side and chuckled to herself. "This one is a keeper." She thought. "He follows direction so well." Moments later she was in a deep sleep, somewhat satisfied by Phillip's tongue induced orgasms. However, she would find it necessary to make a booty call when she woke up that afternoon, because the only thing that really satisfied the sexual burn inside Georgia was a proper dicking from a long, hard, thick BLACK COCK.

Phil would drive home one-handed playing with raging hard on the whole way. He ran to his bed and stroked his cock to completion, spraying what cum was left inside him after coming 4 times in less than 12 hours, all over himself and his bed thinking about what had just happened to him. Without even cleaning himself, he too fell into a satisfying sleep for a few more hours until his alarm woke him. When he woke, the cum he was spewed was now dry and he was stuck to his sheets in more than one place. With his arousal now gone, he again was embarrassed by his behavior earlier in the day. He was further confused by his desire for this dominant black woman, and the way he succumbed to every demand this she set forth. How could she manipulate him so absolutely?

To be continued????

From the Author:

Not sure where to go from her with these characters, or if there is any interest from my readers. Would love to hear if there is more interest or any ideas you readers might have about continuing it. Please leave a comment here, or feel free to contact me through the "Send Private Feedback" link and give me your feedback I love hearing from you all.

goamz86
goamz86
1,990 Followers