Tisha's Chocolate Pie Pt. 01

Story Info
Tisha lusts after her yard guy Hank-the- Hunk.
1.4k words
4.54
5.3k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
943 Followers

Stepping out of the shower I admired my naked body in the mirror. Creamy brown skin, plump tits, chocolate nips, and a hot-as-hell twat. I turned, wiggling my big black bootie. "Hell, I'm so hot I'd fuck myself!"

Then I heard the yard guy yell, "Hello Ms. LaTisha!" Eighteen-year-old Hank was in the backyard, using his weed whacker... "Gosh, my pussy needs a good whacking."

I watched Hank-the-Hunk chopping off a tree branch. For a white boy he had strong arm muscles...and a bulging love muscle in his jeans... "Oh yes."

The stud removed his shirt, flexing his abs while digging a hole. I sighed, feeling the yearning in my own hole, wanting it filled with a hard young cock. Unbuttoning my blouse, I tweaked my dark nipples as I watched the young stud work.

A while later, Hank ran up and handed me the bill. "Here Ms. LaTisha."

"Honey, jus' call me Tisha. Now where did I put that checkbook?" Opening a drawer I leaned over in front of him with my blouse hanging down and my brown tits jiggling. Hank's eyes darted down to my chocolate boobs and pointy nipples.

"Oh here it is on the desk." Turning around I bent over again, writing Hank's check, as my short skirt slid up my naked ass. In the mirror, I saw the boy's eyes widen as he stared at my bare bootie and fuzzy black twat. His stare made me sizzle.

Hank serviced my yard every week. Tall and muscled, with piercing blue eyes. I hoped someday he'd service more than my yard...Service my other needs.

The following week the young stud worked in cut-offs. Sturdy legs and such powerful thighs. Those are strong pussy-pounding thighs! When he peed behind a bush, I got a peek at his long, wrist-thick prick... A young prick filled with the promise of pleasure.

This young stud made me itch inside... a deep fuck-itch that I hadn't felt in ages. Hank finished mowing and ran up to my door, flexing his muscular arms and legs. His male scent aroused my sex hormones.

Once again, I bent over to write his check. My skirt slid up as I felt his eyes on my black ass and hairy twat. Turning around I caught Hank rubbing his lump. Yep, the twat trick worked. Nothing attracts horny cocks like a naked cunt.

"G-gosh ma'am...I just love coming over to see you."

"See me how Hank? Did you just peek under my skirt, you naughty boy?"

Hank stuttered. "I ain't no boy."

"Hon, you're a big thick boy!" I patted his boner lump. "See more of me next week?"

"More of you? Y-yes ma'am, absolutely!"

The more I thought about Hank, the more I wanted him...Yearned to have his steel dick pounding between my brown thighs. My lust felt sinful... Sinfully delicious.

That Saturday was hot as fuck. And so was my pussy. Hank mowed the yard as I pretended to pick sunflowers. I dressed to seduce. A thin t-shirt, no bra, and super tight camel-toe shorts.

After mowing the yard, Hank the Hunk threw off his shirt, once again flexing his glorious muscles..."Oh you stud." My pussy ached so bad it almost fainted.

It was time to take the bull by the horns...or the boy by the balls.

I splashed water on my white tee-shirt until it was see-thru, showing off my brown boobs and dark nipples. Then I ran up to Hank with my black tits bouncing and handed him a cold beer.

"Here guy, you ain't old enough to drink. But I'll bet you're old enough to fuck." Hank blushed and drank from the bottle while staring at my wet chest. I giggled, feeling almost nude.

"IT'S SHOWTIME!" I threw off my top, releasing my hefty jugs. Hank's eyes widened as I sucked my own nipples. "Hank you can touch them... or are you afraid of my Boobie Trap?" He didn't move.

"Dammit boy, squeeze my tits. That's an order!" He fondled my cushy boobs like squeeze toys as his lips pulled on my nipples, stretching them out.

"You don't think my nipples are too big do you, white boy?"

"No ma'am. Ain't no such thing as too big nipples."

"Exactly. Tits, nips, and pricks can NEVER be too big." I laughed, shaking my mammaries in his face. "I used to be a stripper. They called me Moo-Moo... I don't know why." As Hank watched I dropped my shorts and pulled off my panties, showing my black muff and pink slit.

His hard stare made droplets of dew run down my slit.

"Your turn Stud. You scratch my itch and I'll scratch yours." Hank stood there frozen. "Get naked. Now boy!"

Blushing red he dropped his jeans slowly. I watched his white cock grow stiff and thick. Soon it was a full-bore boner, pointing up from his heavy balls.

"My gosh Hank, you're scared stiff!" I laughed. "Ain't you never seen a naked Black woman!" His boner grew even longer. "Wow, for a white guy you got a nice schlong...nice and long. Hank honey, I have two questions for you:"

"How do you get a Black woman to spread her legs? ...You say please."

"How do you fuck a Black woman? Hank shook his head. "YOU DON'T—SHE FUCKS YOU!!"

"Now say please." Hank did and I spread my legs wide, opening up my fuck-hole. "Buckle up boy! It's time for a sweet, juicy pie." I winked. "Studly, see if you can find my g-spot."

Pushing the Hunk back on the sofa I mounted his knob. "Feel my slice of pussy pie?" My twat lips stretched around his rigid shaft and I winced. "Damn Hank, you're hung like a bull!"

My pussy tissue ripped as I plunged down on his fat pole. "Oh lordy...it's been ages since I got impaled on a post. Oh fuck...your cock-meat feels so good ...fucking good."

Gripping my hips, the young stud pushed his dick up as I pushed down, skewering my dark cunt on his white shaft. And my jumbo boobs slapped Hank's face. He suckled my tits, nibbling my Hershey-kiss nipples.

"Tisha, let me be on top. I want to ride you!"

"Sure cowboy!" Gripping him with my thighs I rolled us both over. The young stud got a crazed look in his eyes. "That's it, ride me cowboy!" Hank's dick plunged deeper... pounding the bottom of my cunt with powerful thrusts...I let out a high-pitched squeal. "Ahhh!"

"Shhh Tisha, the neighbors will hear you."

"To hell with them! Keep pounding my hot hole!" Rearing back the young stud jack-hammered my pussy until his prick spewed. That drove me over the edge... I screamed out in a cunt-wrenching orgasm. "OH YES ... GOD YES!!!"

The Hunk kept fucking, with white cum foam leaking down my crack. Hank whispered. "Ms. Tisha, did I find your g-spot?"

"Hell yes boy, you done found it and beat it to death... just like it needed." Hank started to pull up his jeans. "Wait stud, I need to give you a goodbye kiss." Dropping to my knees I clutched his cock, stroking it stiff.

"Ma'am, what are you doing?"

"Don't you know? Blowjobs are the new goodbye kiss." My tongue licked up and down Hank's slimy shaft, tasting our combined fuck-juices.

Hank groaned. "Ohh, I always dreamed about a black girl sucking my cock."

"I ain't no girl, but I'll suck your dick so hard your balls collapse! But first my tongue trick." I sucked both of Hank's hairy balls into my mouth... slathering them with my wicked tongue. His prick stuck up stiff and proud.

"Damn white boy, you could hang a flag from that thing!"

Opening my lips I sucked his swollen cock. Like a pro I took his prick to the back my throat until I gagged. I love gagging on dick. My sharp fingernails tugged on Hank's balls urging them to spurt. I sucked hungrily, bobbing my head, deepthroating his thick shaft.

Soon I felt his prick throb and swell in my mouth. I knew he was close... Hank groaned and his cock jerked up—shooting a huge cum blast into my throat! I choked and gulped.

More cum gushed out. I swallowed load after load, trying to please the young stud. After the last spurt, I pulled my lips away, panting. "Stud Boy, you're a good cum-blaster!"

"And you're a good cocksucker."

"Thanks." I nibbled his ear. "Hank-the-Hunk, cum back next week for another juicy slice of my sweet chocolate pie... Oh, and bring your pussy whacker!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
943 Followers