He's not My Demon Butler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, I opt for slowly lowering her onto my engorged cockhead, letting everyone witness the way her sweet pussy wraps around it even if it is as big around as a man's fist. Asami tries to wiggle free of my control to take the whole damned thing and I moan with the effort of resisting that idea. Maybe I've linked her mind to mine a little too strongly.

I hold her tight, reminding her to breathe just to keep from giving her exactly what she wants. A few seconds later, and I've pushed in about 22 centimeters worth of demon dick inside her very stretched pussy. She tightens, not wanting to let me go. And damn it's cute when she curses. Gives me just enough time to release a spell to keep her insides from tearing and loosen her cervix up. If she wants my entire dick, I'm gonna give it to her.

With the second thrust, I pull her down firmly, reinforcing the spells I've cast inside her as I push my way deeper. Now her body is starting to accommodate more of my length.

And now, the entire coven has realized something is amiss.

Usually with sacrifices of this nature, the binding point is the concept of "first blood." For a demon like me, that means her hymen should be leaving a nice big streak of red as my huge cock tears through everything, but seeing as there was not much of a remnant left to tear and I'm trying not to hurt her, well...

I turn Asami's face towards me so she doesn't have to witness her Grandmother's attempt at murder.

"YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO? THIS LITTLE AMERICAN PUTAIN!" Predictably, the old crone is apoplectic with fear and rage.

I keep the chaton's gaze on mine, still gently rocking my cock in and out of her. "You've finally messed up after nearly 300 years, hag. This innocent sacrifice turned out to be a real gift for me, and soon I'll be free of you."

The bitch summons up all her magical strength, flinging it in one attack at my new lover. For a moment, I actually worry. But the flower I put in Asami's hair does its noble duty and decays to dust under the lethal spell. The first bell rings.

"Somebody, kill her now!" The second bell. "Vittoria, I command you!" The third. She's becoming desperate, and tries to step forward to do the deed with her own hands. The fourth, and then the fifth. By the seventh she's realized that I've put up a barrier, and she can't get past it. The eighth. Not while I'm drawing upon Asami's innate power as we make love, my mouth open to hers to create a cycle of breath and energy. Nine. The chaton is unaware of the danger she's in and blindly chasing her own climax while riding my cock and I really want to just fuck her.

But the loyal faction begins to take action. Ten. Vittoria tries to intervene, fighting her own mother. There's never been love there. Eleven. The second attack fails. They never held a candle to their Madame's power anyways. As the last bell rings out midnight and Madame Reichling, the ancient witch of Geneva, falls to the paving stones, I can finally do as I please and set Asami down on the bench.

The rest of the coven can only watch in horror or interest. Vittoria almost looks happy. I half hope the smell of demonic sex gets them all whipped up into a frenzied orgy.

I get a firm grip on a creamy thigh and thrust my entire length inside her dripping pussy, pounding all the way into her womb as I almost abandon myself to the lust. The sight of her breasts and body bouncing as I rut into her is gonna become a memory I'll always carry long after she passes into the next world.

She begs. She cries out for more. And I'm free to give it to her. Her pussy is convulsing around my thick demon cock, and I don't think she's stopped coming since she climaxed on my lap. I can't help but chuckle, because fucking mon chaton is like a gift from some forsaken god. A god that appreciates the finer aspects of fornication.

I hold in my own climax, just to make her cry and beg and cum more for me. If it wasn't for my spells, she would have torn long ago, but now her womb and cunt are able to take each thrust and I don't wanna stop just yet. But I can't keep it up forever, not when she's practically begging for my seed.

One more thrust and I bury my cock deep. She'll have bruises from my hands all over her hips and thighs tomorrow, and I can't help but feel proud in the moments before my cock engorges and I release my thick demon jizz into her swelling womb.

Fuuuuck... don't know if it's my newfound freedom or what, but my hips just keep rocking a little, pumping the head of my cock in her womb as I keep cumming inside her. Asami looks completely lost as she lays collapsed on the altar, skin flushed from sex. So lovely. So mine....

When my dick finally releases its hold on my own mind, I kneel before the little sacrificial lamb. The other mortals have fled, though I have to take a moment to snap the dead crone into her bed. It'll look natural, because that's what magic is.

Spreading Asami's knees apart, I take fascination in the way my seed begins to leak out, dripping onto the stone. If she hadn't been on birth control, well, let's not think about that right now. She finally begins to stir, though she still isn't coherent, as I bury my face in her pussy to lap up the combined mess of our lovemaking.

I love the way she mewls when I use my tongue to push some of my jizz back inside her. I could spend all night devouring her. But she's spent. I've leached out too much of her energy as it is just to keep the old bitch from killing her.

With a sigh of regret and the hope for another rendezvous with mon chaton, I wrap her up in my dinner jacket and teleport us back to her suite. She is exhausted, so I perform my last duties as a butler and kindly wash her body clean before setting her into bed with a kiss of farewell on her neck.