All Comments on 'He's Not What You Think Ch. 02'

by Cap007

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Cap007Cap007over 10 years agoAuthor
Forgot to add

I forgot to add that part 3 is next. I just need it edited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story, I look forward to the next installment.

Great story, I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
?

I'm confused? I thought he liked Linda?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
?

I'm confused? I thought that he liked Linda?

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
Good reading,,,,

But i was hoping for linda,lol,,,cathy is just too demanding and seems a bit selfish...But,loving it so far,,,,im sure there will be some twists in the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interested but Dissapointed

I was liking the relationship between Michael and Linda and I'm slightly confused why he's all of a sudden interested in Cathy. Cathy is to much of a spoiled brat to be serious about Michael. (just saying) I hope Linda will dump these two and find a better prospect than this guy, she's the one that actually deserves a decent guy. Still can't believe that Michael made stupid move like that, what women would fall for a practice date?

hotrod26808hotrod26808over 10 years ago

i think they will become an item then something happens to her then linda comes in and then they fell in love

x0x01001x0x01001over 10 years ago
Wow

Michael is an asshole. Sorry but there's no way to avoid calling him that. What kind of douchebag would do what he did to Cathay? Yes, she was a willing participant, but Cathay thought she had a chance. How awful will it be when she finds out that he only asked her out and bedded her because he wanted a "practice run"? He used her for his own selfish reason. Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what happened?

what happened to the story? any more coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great

Where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

illiterate.... her or here, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous