All Comments on 'He's Twisted'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sick

What a whorish story. That women wants bigger and bigger .well this writer likes to degrade male and females.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Cutter

This isn't erotic. Its just sick Put it in fetish you moron. What hppened to you? Your first story started out with such promise and then..... GAY. Really. This is the kind of crap a sixteen year old writes from his mothes basement. Come on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i'm pretty sure

this person writes to piss people of and it is working except for klam who is just a sick fuck anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so, will somebody please tell me

how this piece of trash gets a higher score than the story about the guy's imagination? That one had some originality, this was nothing more than the same worked over BS willing cuckold crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
betrayedbylove's biography?

what the fuck indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why

Why do some of you guys talk the way you did. A big cock feels good to a woman. I know because my wife several times brought home some men with very big cocks, (Usually black men) and I watched her take them and see how much fun when they filled her with their cum deep in her cunt. It didn't make her love them more than she loved me. only the feell of big cocks in her made her cum more.

She took care of small men as well.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Doing good until Mom!

Yeah...your Mother is going to come clean with Sonny about her infatuation with a Big Dick Bridge Devotee! And Daddy's voyeurism!

"Well, Son, we just got more adept as we went along!"

4*. Despite being his room-Mate rather than wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He's not twisted, he's a moron.

Guy watches his girlfriend get fucked and all he does is stand there? Even the biggest wimp would've had the decency to call them out. And is Gwen seriously mentally handicapped? Because who's going to believe an idiotic story like "his friend" came up with. And her statement that she loved him is unbelievable. You don't cheat on someone you love.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Biology

@ Anon The one part of women only:

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic118366.html

http://www.essortment.com/sexual-faqs-xiii---painful-intercourse-other-answers-39298.html

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/477958

http://ask.metafilter.com/62983/Is-my-large-penis-going-to-kill-my-happy-relationship

http://www.steadyhealth.com/cervix_pain_during_sex__t165258.html

http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexualhealthqanda/a/penis_too_big.htm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_a_big_penis_feel_like

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If You Ask Me

This story is a complete waste of your talent. Your stories are the same cuck/slut.retread. Write about something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It started out good...

... but them you lost control and the story spun out of whack, turning from a credible accidental voyeur thing to a caricature of a dysfunctional family affair. Too bad because you can write well. You just need to learn a little restraint when it comes to plotting a story. When nobody buy your characters your plot doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Same crap every day. Will somebody please write something erotic for a change.

mudhentwomudhentwoover 10 years ago
Excellent story!

I would love to watch my wife take a big one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trailer Trash Chronicles

These charcters are a joke. Unrealistic tripe. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
poor rob

Like rob, your story didn't have enough to make it very interesting.

Too bad, you write pretty well.

3*, mostly for style! more! once you get a real story together.

james_38671james_38671over 10 years ago
lol

just like my wife but we solved the problem with her fucking black cock

and theni would join in also and help her please them , we take turns sucking their black cock and i love to she her use those big black cocks

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Learned

It's always hard to get to what makes someone excited. I have been in that situation and know the gut wrenching feeling of being excited by something that we have always been told is wrong no matter what. It does make you feel twisted and is hard to recover from,if you ever do. How do you explain to her that you love the look on her face as she cums from enjoying another mans bigger cock. I started to punish myself by imagining if she wants big dicks the biggest ones are black so I started to try and get her interested. I not sure where it could have taken us. I was willing to watch as one big nasty blackcock after another went deeper and deeper into her. Wanting them to punish me by getting her hooked on the way it feels to enjoy submitting, to letting big Blackmen use her sweet asain pussy. Addicting her to the feel of them stretching and abusing her till she is nothing but a shell for them to fill with cum as they disregard me.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
He is

He is most definitely a cuck, and a wimpy one at that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous