Hey, Alexa!

Story Info
TS stepdaughter changes her daddy's life.
2.4k words
4.59
13.5k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was approaching. Drew had planned a beach vacation with his fiancé and her son to the beach for three weeks. They were a week away from paradise. He and Denise planned on eloping while there. He worked a great job, had a big office, and was bringing in a more than comfortable salary. It was time for some earned relaxation.

He drove home with a smile on his face. In exactly seven days, he'd be sipping pina coladas while listening to the waves. Not to mention, he planned to propose to his girlfriend. They had been together only six months. He never planned to commit, but when she insisted on a future, he thought "why not?". If things didn't work out, he was still pretty young and could figure it out.

The thing he hadn't known was about Alex. Denise got pregnant at 16, the father unknown. Denise and her mother raised Alex, but he ran off when he was still in high school. They haven't seen each other in years and are hoping to rekindle their relationship on this vacation. It just so happened that Drew and Denise would officiate their marriage there and they hoped that the happy memories made would bring Alex around more.

Drew parked and entered his house. Denise was waiting for him in the kitchen. She had a troubled look on her face.

"What's wrong hun?" Said Drew.

She buried her face in her palms.

"Oh gosh. I don't know how to explain this," she said.

She explained that Alex's father had reached out to her about three weeks ago. He had been checking up on Alex recently and wanted to tell her some interesting things. Denise explained that Alex's father wanted to be a co-parent, after seeing Alex's struggles recently.

"Three weeks and you're just now bringing this up?" Said drew. He stared at her for a moment while she was at a loss of words.

Denise apologized and defended herself, saying that it was in Alex's best interest. He never had a father and has been alone for so many years. She didn't know how he'd react to the news.

"That guy abandoned you and now you're trying to coparent an adult? That sounds like a waste of effort. What he needs to do is repay you in 18 years child support," said Drew.

Suddenly, there was a ring at the door. The two looked at each other for a moment.

"Must be Alex," said Denise, nervously.

Drew walked around the corner and down the hallway to open the door. As he turned the knob and pulled the door open, his eyes widened and he audibly gasped.

Alex was... Alex was a...

"You must be Drew," said the blonde bimbo that stood in front of the confused Drew.

"A- Alex?," said Drew.

The blonde smiled. "I go by Alexa. So nice to see you!". Her voice was soft and sweet. Alexa embraced Drew.

Through the mix of emotions and shock, Drew was awoken by the feeling of large breasts pressed against him.

Alexa was about 5' 5", the same height as Denise, with a skinny body. He... No... She... had a set of triple D, fake breasts. Lip filler that made her lips look swollen behind her bright pink lipgloss. Speaking of pink, her entire outfit was the same color as her lips. A bright pink tube top with underboob and cleavage squeezing out of the top and bottom, and a pink miniskirt with pink heels.

If Drew hadn't known better, he would've never known Alexa was actually Alex. She looked like any other bimbo in Hollywood.

The two's embrace lasted a little longer than Drew expected. They separated and Drew invited her in.

Alexa stepped inside and walked passed Drew. He grabbed her bags and carried them inside behind her, directing her through the house to the kitchen.

He noticed that her ass was as fake as her tits. Big, bouncy, and round. It jiggled as she walked and he found it strangely arousing. Drew could tell his life was about to get complicated.

When Alexa finally arrived at the kitchen, Denise's face twisted. Alexa yelped and ran to hug Denise. As the two embraced, with Alexa's back to Drew, Denise made eye contact with him. He sensed anger, but he could be wrong.

Denise and Alexa began conversing, making up for lost time. The two sat at the table and Drew brought them wine. Dinner was on the table but he had to shower. He poured himself a glass and left the two to talk. He went to shower off.

As he showered, he thought about the strange new woman that was to be his step-daughter. He thought about her curves and modifications she made to her body. He sipped his shower-wine. He found her sexy. When he looked down he noticed his erection. "Man. Im fucked up," he laughed in his head.

He turned the faucet off and grabbed his towel to dry off. As he wiped the water from his body, he heard a commotion from the kitchen. He wrapped his towel around his waist and burst through the door, sprinting to the kitchen.

He found Denise and Alexa screaming at one another. Alexa had dinner all over her. Her close were stained, food was everywhere, even the walls.

"HOW DARE YOU?" Shouted Denise.

"THIS IS WHY I LEFT THE FIRST TIME," screamed Alexa.

Denise cursed and stormed off to the bedroom. Alexa began to cry, her shoulders shrugged. She was covered in food. Drew immediately helped Alexa stand and led her to the guest bathroom.

He opened the door and switched on the lights. Alexa stepped in and glanced at the mirror. Her mascara was streaking from her tears. She immediately slipped off her tube top. Drew turned around to avert his eyes. He only caught a glimpse.

"Thank you," Alexa said from behind him. He closed the door behind him and went to check on Denise.

He found her laying in bed. Anger radiated around the room. Drew began putting clothes on and asked what had happened.

Denise explained how much she forgot she despised Alexa. Ever since he decided he was a "she" and got kicked out.

"You kicked her out for that?"

"Of course. You saw what she was wearing, she's a whore. And this was going on before the fake tits," explained Denise.

Drew disagreed. That wasn't grounds to kick somebody out, much less throw food on them. Denise suddenly diverted her anger to him.

She cursed and threw a fit. Drew quickly grabbed his phone and left to sleep on the couch in the living room.

He plopped down and turned on a movie. It was some cheesy comedy but it was entertaining.

It was quiet from both of the women in the house. Luckily. They were on opposite ends and wouldn't run into each other. Even more, the living room was far away from the master so he wouldn't have to worry about running into Denise.

As the last act of his movie started, he heard a door creak open and closed. Soft footsteps came from behind him, closing the distance.

"Hey," Alexa softly said from behind him.

She walked around to be inside his view. Alexa had put on one of his shirts. It was oversized for her. He could tell she had no bra on. He assumed she had panties or shorts on, since there was nothing sticking out the bottom of the shirt in the front. Drew greeted her in response.

She walked over and sat on one of his legs. Facing perpendicular to his body, her legs in between his own. She leaned into his chest and rested her head on his shoulder. She placed her palm on his chest.

She looked down at her hand, rubbing his chest. Drew gulped. He wondered why she was so comfortable sitting in him and he prayed that Denise wouldn't wake and see this. He hoped this would be a moment for them to bond. He knew Alexa never had a male role model in her life. Since they were to be family, he thought he could provide that for her.

Alexa sighed. "I'm sorry Denise and I got into it earlier," she said softly.

Drew raised his arm and rubbed her back. "It's okay sweetie. I'm gonna talk to your mom later," he said.

Alexa looked up at him and smiled. She slid her hand up from his chest to around his neck. She swung her other arm around the other side and embraced him.

Her breasts squeezed against his chest. He knew they were fake but they were soft and supple. He could feel her erect nipples through their clothes.

He felt an erection begin to rise. His heart was beating through his chest. With each beat of his heart, his dick throbbed in excitement. He prayed she hadn't noticed. His dick, commando in his pajama pants was pressed against Alexa's thigh.

Alexa released him from her embrace.

"Thank you. Her and I really have to work out some issues. Ever since I became 'Alexa', she's hated me. It's like she hates me for who I am," she said with a frown.

Drew paused. "Well, I like you so far and I can't wait to get to know my new daughter," he said with a smile.

Alexa's frown changed to a soft smile. She returned her head back on Drew's shoulder and her hand on his chest.

"Sometimes, I just can't stand her. It makes me so mad," she said.

Alexa slightly raised her leg and slowly moved it back down. Her leg was pressed up against Drew's package. He thought it could have been an accident. But she did it again and again.

Drew got nervous once more. Maybe this was just unintentional and he was losing his mind.

He was lost in thought when he felt Alexa's hand swiftly slide down from his chest and into his pants.

She then slowly skimmed her hand along his erection, firmly grasping it near the top. She released it from his pants. His waistband taught underneath his balls.

Alexa felt Drew's pulsating erection in her hand. It was far bigger than she expected. She softly rubbed him. He tensed and throbbed with each stroke. She had full control

.

Drew was frozen. He was so caught off guard, he hadn't moved a muscle. He glanced at the hallway, praying Denise was asleep and wouldn't walk in on them.

After a minute or two, Alexa slid down between his legs. She shifted on her knees for a moment. Once she got comfortable, she began to slip Drew's pants down.

He sat up, attempting to put a stop to this madness. Alexa released his penis, and put both hands on his chest.

"This isn't about you. This is between me and Denise," she said with fire in her eyes.

Drew gulped. He knew there was no going back.

"So how about you sit the fuck back," she said with shove, "and watch me work".

An evil grin formed on her face. She gripped his penis at the base with both hands. She looked him in the eyes and placed her mouth on the tip of his penis. She drooled, sending slobber and spit along his shaft.

She released one hand from the base and gripped his balls aggressively. She used her other hand to continue stroking him from base to tip. Staring into his eyes, she saw his demeanor change from nervous to lustful.

"Mmm. So hard..." She teased, "Imagine if Denise walked in on her trans daughter jerking her soon to be husband off".

Drew felt his dick throb. He thought about how aroused this made him. The way she dissed her mother made him far more lustful.

"I can tell she doesn't take care of you. To think she calls herself a 'real' woman," said Alexa.

She sucked the tip of his penis for a few moments while continuing to stroke him with her hand.

Suddenly, her hands released and both gripped the base once again. Alexa forcefully pushed her head down onto Drew. His penis swiftly disappeared down her throat. Her lips touched her hands and Drew's toes curled. He let out a groan whilst Alexa paused at the bottom. She glared up at him with a lustful look in her eyes. Tears formed and began streaking down her face.

In a slow and smooth motion, she released his dick from her throat. She took a sharp breath and spit onto his tip. She used both of her hands to jerk him off again. She twisted and turned her hands around his shaft. Drew admired her work as if he was in a trance. He rarely received blowjobs, and never this good.

"I want you to cum for me," she said, still using both of her hands. Alexa let go of his dick and took off her shirt. Drew admired her breasts. They were massive.

Alexa gripped each breast in a hand and leaned forward, wrapping his dick in her cleavage. She raised and lowered them, his large dick disappearing once more. Drew noticed that her breasts had been enhanced by an amazing doctor. They were softer than he could have ever thought.

She started bouncing her breasts. Each time they reached his hips, Drew thrusted upwards. The motion made Alexas breasts clap and jiggle uncontrollably. Drew could hold his climax no longer.

"I.. I'm gonna.. " he muttered.

In a heavenly release, Drew's dick spat ropes of semen vertically. Alexa hungrily lowered herself, gripping his dick, and angled the shots onto her face. Drew's dick throbbed, each pulse shooting more semen onto his soon-to-be stepdaughter.

When he had emptied himself, Alexa had strands of semen all over. Most landed on her face. One streaked across her eye, gluing it shut. Some in her hair. Another on her lips.

With one eye she looked up at him. While still holding his shaft, she winked at him. The semen on her lips glistened. Her tongue exited her mouth and wrapped around her top and bottom lip, scooping the semen into her mouth. She swallowed sensually, tasting his manhood. She continued to seduce him, even after his release. She squeezed her large breasts together. She rubbed her nipples.

After a few moments, she kissed the tip of his penis once more and stood. She picked up her shirt and trotted off to her bedroom. Drew was frozen on the couch. His balls were empty and his dick was limp. The fluids from their time together dripped onto the couch. He watched her leave.

"Goodnight daddy," she said as she exited the living room.