Hey, Another Sexy Experiment!

Info
T. Bought herself a fucking machine!
60 words
4.5
34.1k
31
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since so many enjoyed my orgasm torture audio, I thought I would up the ante, and add a few new toys to the mix, including my newest toy, an automated fucking machine! Vibrating eggs in my ass, having my cunt fucked deeply by this dildo on a robot arm, and holding my wand to my clit... ready? set. Squirt!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
Hornydick4242Hornydick4242over 2 years ago

Wow I cum so much you are amazing I would love to talk and get of with you

Sir_ssr68Sir_ssr68about 3 years ago

My god woman! I am so glad I found your work. Would love to talk/chat with you. Iā€™m sure you get that all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes, your imagination matches my own. You are just a joy to listen to. Do you give wife lessons? Maybe you could be a wife coach. When I go days or weeks without - my imagination accelerates - and to my wife's chagrin. Well done, sexy lady!!!

bipaddlerbipaddlerover 3 years ago
BEST. AUDIO. EVER.

HO

LEE

FUCK.

I've listened to a lot of audio erotica on Lit, but this was THE hottest ever. This is the reason I prefer homemade amateur porn over the pro stuff; the fake-ass orgasms with the repetitive, strident, joyless wailing is just annoying. The real thing is absolutely awesome to hear... the tremolo/vibrato cries and sighs, the strangled moans, the interrupted breathing, the rising voice that sounds like a panic attack... DAMN that's good stuff.

2 best (and funniest) parts:

1: "...God I want it to just fuck me forever... oh and hey it's a machine, it can..."

2: Frantically fumbling around trying to find the buttons to turn everything off.

Baby, you are pure liquid fire. I've listened to this 11 times already. Please post more orgasms for us.

Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You will never know how lucky you are, mistress

While I love hearing you get so much pleasure, I can't help but be jealous. There are so many different kinds of pleasure for women. So many deep and powerful and leg shaking orgasms. Meanwhile I'm laying here, jerking my cock like a monkey, no lube, for fifteen minutes, for one quick two or three second orgasm. Sometimes being a man sucks. I'm glad that you get to experience it, though.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

"A Shemale Submission": A Lust StoryĀ Author Jasmine falls for a hot new teacher with a big cock.in Illustrated
My First ThreesomeĀ Anal threesome beyond my wildest dreams.in Anal
Modern Fuck-ily: A Sisterly LustĀ Kinky lesbian anal submission sex between sisters.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Secrets and SurrenderĀ High school can be lonely, but shared secrets can help.in Transgender & Crossdressers
"Family Play": Brother's Lucky DayĀ Virgin spies on sister & friends and gets lucky.in Illustrated
More Stories