Hey Carrie Anne

Story Info
A bitch ends up in a porn movie.
15.3k words
4.4
62.7k
88
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some days you can't win no matter what you do or say. On those days you wish you had pulled the bedsheets over your head and stayed there. Being the head of the house according to your better half comes with certain responsibilities that at times you wished you never had.

Mine started the moment the police department woke me up at seven am Saturday morning to inform me my bar had been broken into. I quickly dressed and rushed out the door ready to jump in my ford truck only to find I had a flat tire. It didn't help that I only had about four hours of sleep.

In a rush, I grabbed my wife's company car because it was a Saturday and off, I went. Unfortunately for me, because the cash had been locked up in the safe, they had taken most of the bar alcohol supply. One of the officers said someone has gotten themselves a fresh new huge supply of top brand bootlegging stock. They had damaged the front entrance beyond a quick repair by driving their vehicle through it. I roughly estimated that it would take at least two weeks before I could open.

The police wrote it up as a smash and grab. After the insurance agent came out and took pictures, I got the place boarded up. Now I had to wait for the insurance adjuster before starting the repairs on the main entrance. Thankfully my business's retail sale losses would be covered by my insurance until I could reopen.

It was about lunchtime as I was preparing to climb in my wife's car to head back home when I heard a voice yelling Melody wait. I turned to where the male's voice was coming from causing the man running towards me to come to a complete cold stop. As I looked at him, he mumbled whoops sorry I got the wrong car and quickly walked away.

When I returned home, I described the man in detail to my wife Melody, and she appeared to have no clue as to who he might be. My Melody asked what was the big reason I was in such a rush so early this morning that I had to take her car. I replied the bar got broken into and the police had called me down to the scene.

After getting a quick sandwich to eat I went out and changed the tire on my truck and drove over to get it fixed. Turns out the valve stem had blown. Before I went back home, I stopped on the way home picking up two new pairs of blue jeans, a bag of Hanes T-shirts and a Maga hat. I returned to find a note from Melody saying that she had gone out shopping.

It was my usual habit to work Friday and Saturday nights because that's when we were the busiest. It meant that by the time I got home it would almost be morning. I shaved my full beard off for the first time in twelve years before showering and getting ready to go as I would regularly. Except that I did not comb my hair out. Its natural curls ended up going everywhere. As a result, I had changed my appearance so well that I almost did not recognize myself. I was going to use this night to my advantage and check out the other joints in town.

Off I went at my normal time as if nothing had changed as Melody still had not got back. Going in through the backdoor of my bar I took in my new clothes and changed into them. I borrowed an old set of reading glasses that one of my staff had left to complete my new look. Being clean-shaven made me look a lot younger. With the black rim glasses, I could almost pass as a university dork. Then it hit me everyone knew my truck, so I called a taxi to pick me up and drive me over to National Car rental. I picked up a white non-descript mid-sized ford white tarsus.

I had started on the northside of town working my way south. Going in ordering a beer watching to learn how well the staff was trained while examining the layout the decor their customers and prices. I was learning a lot of minor things that could benefit my own business when I reopened. Once I had gotten the information, I wanted I left quite often leaving the full beer behind.

It was the seventh joint, down along the Mississippi river on the poorer side of town where the university students hung out that I discovered something that would change my whole world. I had just entered through their front doors of New City Jack when I saw her. My wife Melody was on the dance floor with a man that was not me. For a slow dance, they seemed to be dancing to dammed tight. My first urge was to do some serious physical damage on his face because it was the same man that had been running towards me at lunchtime calling her name. That made it clear that my loving wife had been lying to me. Melody was wearing a sheer skin-tight outfit that I had never seen. It was so sheer that you could see the lines of the dark thong she was wearing. Her blouse was left half undone allowing everyone a full view of her full cleavage.

As a bartender, I knew that looks could be deceiving. I started looking for a seat so I could watch her when a guy hollered at me above the loud music there is a seat here if you agree to buy around for the table. It surprised him that I took him up on his offer and got the waitress to bring me a double gin and tonic.

I learned they were a group of regulars. I said I was just passing through and had stopped for the night. Are they always this busy I asked? On the weekends yes was the response because of the university students.

As the night progressed, I casually inquired about who the lady dressed in the matching white almost see-through pants and the low cut blouse was. I did get asked why I was interested. I said she seems to be flaunting her sexuality a lot as if she was looking for someone new to do her. She does that a lot was the reply. Melody Corbett is her name and that's her boss Payne Richards. I asked them what's their story? Are they friends with benefits? The general thought was that he was single, but her situation was 'it's complicated' but they were regulars here and were known to be together all the time. The redhead sitting across from me said they come here every Friday and Saturday night as her husband worked out of town. The only thing I learned beyond that was when one of the other girls at the table said that they always show up in her car.

Just before the band started its last set, I thanked the table for allowing me to join them. I bought one them one more round then said goodnight. Slipping out I quickly found her car and was letting the air out of all her tires when the nice-looking redhead who had been at the table caught me.

"You didn't know did you Kaleb?" said the redhead. "By the way, my name is Carrie Anne and I work with them. Everyone at that table does."

"How did you figure out who I was," I asked.

"I didn't. I just saw by your facial expressions that you were holding your temper in all night. Although you tried not to your eyes watched her too dam much. It wasn't until I saw you letting the air out her tires that it all came together. The questions you asked earlier got me to thinking what would be the first I would do if I were her husband who had just found out?" Carrie said. "So, I came out to find out if I was right. You don't work on the oil rigs, do you? Perhaps when you finish, we should have a long talk."

"Fair enough the white ford tarsus over in the corner with the rental name on is the car I am using. The bar on Bythia street is closed because it got hit with a smash and grab this morning." I said. "Melody believes I'm still there working. I was using this night to check out the competition and had been hitting different bars all night checking them out. Here are the keys go sit in it. I really don't want you to get caught with me if someone else catches me."

"You work at Bythia's on Bythia that place has a great reputation." She replied as she took the keys before walking off.

As soon as I was done, I joined her. Carrie was sitting in the driver seat and started the car. I had been lucky no one else had come out.

"Where do you want to go?" Carrie asked.

"Anywhere where we won't be disturbed or overheard," I replied.

"My place is it besides I needed a ride home," Carrie said with a smile.

It was a twenty-minute drive to her modular home just outside of town. I was surprised to see a car in the driveway.

"That's my car, Susan the brunette that was sitting with us picked me up and we went together. It's easier to brush off unwanted attention if you say you came with a friend." She said, "I texted her and said I took a taxi home."

It was a beautiful home, looked like it could be new because it appeared to be hardly used. She grabbed us a couple of beers and we started to talk.

"Carrie Anne thank you for catching me. I'm not sure what else I would have done if I had stayed." I said. "You made me realize that I may have been overreacting."

"You weren't Payne has a monthly regular suite at the Ramada Inn over at the fourth. If you check on them, you will find the two of them going there just after closing time." Carrie Anne explained. "She comes in carrying a shopping bag wearing blue jeans and a tank top when she leaves to go out with him, she is wearing dressed up clothes. After they come back, about two to three hours later she leaves freshly showered wearing the same blue jeans with the same shopping bag in hand.

"How do you know all this?" I asked looking for more.

"My brother is one of the night managers he works Wednesdays to Sundays. According to him, they have been lovers for over a year." Carrie said. "It was Melody that told him you worked on the oil rigs and could be gone for up to six months at a time. As a result, he was led to believe that the two of you were a married couple who had an open relationship."

I guess she could see the shock on my face for she said. "Oh, shit you had no clue about anything at all."

"No, I didn't! The first problem is how am I going to get the proof," I said, "My second is her parents are the backers of my bar. I still owe them about twenty thousand"

"Let me talk to my brother and see what can be done at his end. They might have video of the coming and going out of the room. She could also have her own key card issued to her for his suite." Carrie suggested. "I'll be seeing him at our parent's place next Friday afternoon because it's my parent's anniversary."

We exchanged our contact information before I left. I wanted to see what happened when they discovered her tires flat. It would help me to decide if what Carrie had told me was the truth. I got back to the bar just at closing thankful that the parking lot had lots of light until the bar shut them down.

It took a few minutes for Melody and Payne to exit the building holding hands while stealing kisses as they walked towards her car. I noticed that he took her keys out of his pocket to open the passenger door for her. That's when they noticed the flat tire. As he walked towards the trunk, he noticed the second. Melody ran around the other side discovering they were all flat. I wasn't close enough to hear their words, but I had seen enough to realize that they were acting like a married couple would in this situation. That said a lot about how long their relationship had been going on. This was not just a flash in the pants sort of thing. He pulled out his cellphone and made a call.

Twenty minutes later a tow truck showed up with an air generator and inflated the tires back up. I followed them as he drove them back to the Ramada Inn on fourth. Just as Carrie had explained before I was due to be home out came Melody with still wet hair dressed in blue jeans carrying a Macy's large shopping bag.

It is hard for any man to realize that the woman who in her marriage vows had vowed to love only him had willingly and eagerly become another man's willing slut. I know I had just found out the hard way. I headed back to return the car. They called me a taxi so I could get my truck. It was five a.m. when I pulled back into my driveway. I fell asleep on the couch in the downstairs family room dressed as had when I went to work. The next day she had no clue that her secret had been discovered.

Mel and I had met when I got conned into helping a bud out by going on a last-minute double date. Mel's family was visiting their cousins and he could not go on his date unless she tagged along. The moment I saw her with her long black shoulder-length hair that seemed to draw you to her blue eyes I was interested. You could say she had Betty Davis eyes because when she gave you that look it was as if she was looking right into your soul. I was soon smitten. Even without makeup because her father a strict man wouldn't allow it, she had captured me. I ended up driving two hours every other weekend to see her until I graduated from high school against the old man's wishes. I guess you could say my persistence wore him down. She went to college I didn't. I worked and took business courses online. She got her engagement ring in her second year.

The following summer the bar went up for sale. Her father and I had stopped in for a couple after delivering a side job he had done made of wood. I mentioned the point that whoever bought it would have to gut it. It was too dark dungy and old. He said like what and I spent an hour explaining what It needed and why. He ended up loaning me the money out of his retirement at six percent as an open mortgage and even helped me gut it. I laid out the new design in detail. We built it together saving the major cost of labor. In the ten years that I owned it; I had taken the loan down from a two hundred thousand dollar loan to just under twenty. It was now worth about twice that much. To a man like him keeping your word spoke volumes.

At this point in time, Melody's parents were pushing for us to start a family. I was more than ready she was not. I now understood why Melody wasn't. In her eyes based on what I had seen I wasn't the one good enough to be the father of her children.

On Monday I went in and applied for a commercial loan and set up an overdraft. The bank agreed to it if I paid my father in law off. By Wednesday it was done. When I presented the final payment to Melody's dad, he handed it back to me signed saying if you remember you gave me the rights to the design of the bar you created but not the name. My retirement has sold those plans six times and I've more than doubled my original investment in you as a result. He then wrote out a letter saying the final payment received mortgage is paid in full.

The next day I went back to the bank paying off the loan which just left me the unsecured overdraft. The repairs along with a few changes I had in mind were moving ahead on my bar but my wife with her head stuck up her ass had still not caught on as to what was going on. It was becoming obvious to me that she was oblivious to what was right in front of her including me as her mind was occupied elsewhere.

On Friday night I drove over to my wife's and her lover's favorite spot wearing the same disguise as I had the week before. Using Ami Du Chambertin, a cheese from France I plugged up the exhaust in her company car shoving it in so that it would not be seen unless you were looking right into it directly. Its pungent smell was worse than a huge hog barnyard. As it fermented because of the heat it would get worse. Before I went into their favorite bar, I had found his company car parked back at the inn and had removed the valves from his valve stems after I had poured a two-pound bag of sugar down into his gasoline tank.

Soon I was again sitting with their coworkers watching them as they continued flaunting their sexual relationship. They were so into each other that they were oblivious to anything or anyone around them. At times they got so steamy that just watching them made people hot. Carrie Anne made sure she stayed by my side. She even turned down any request she got to dance. At times when she saw me tense up, Carrie would take hold of my hand while encouraging me to remain calm.

I slipped the bartender a hundred dollar bill with an email address written on it to get his attention while wearing my disguise as I went past the bar to the men's washroom. As I headed back to my seat, he asked me to explain. I told him that the most erotic video clip sent into that email account of Melody and Payne, before the end of the month would win him and the declared winner each five hundred cash. The only rule is that if they couldn't become aware of it otherwise it was canceled. He asked me why I wanted it. I pulled out my wallet and said it's for your eyes only. He looked at my identification. With a big smile, he nodded his head.

"This is going to be fun," he said. "I 'm married I will gladly help you burn the cheating bitch."

He motioned me to come closer so he could whisper.

"I know how to get ahold of some Spanish fly," he said. "I think next weekend on Saturday we will throw a special unlicensed after-hours party."

I replied, "that would be perfect as would be reopening the bar next Thursday."

Spanish fly to those who knew was the nickname given for a clear liquid drug sold by prescription that would make one extremely horny. Depending on the dose it lasted anywhere from twelve to twenty-four hours. If it was used on them, they would have a very raunchy night. Doctors often prescribed it to couples who were having a hard time getting her impregnated.

I was home pretending I was sleeping when Melody slipped in as quiet as a mouse at three o'clock in the morning. I heard her talking to someone on the phone for quite a while. Finally, she crawled in beside me.

I was up before she was that Saturday morning. Since she did not have a lock on her cellphone, I looked at the phone logs. She had been talking to Payne after finding that I was home. She had also forgotten to erase her texts. The one that interested me was to her older sister. It said Sis I need a cover for last night I will tell Kaleb I was with you last night. Using my cellphone, I captured an image of it.

Sure, enough the explanation I got later that day was that she had gone over to visit her sister and brother in law.

Carrie Anne Lasher texted me the following Tuesday saying can we meet. I replied at the truck stop by the interstate. Be there in half an hour. She texted back see you there.

Carrie Anne was waiting for me when I arrived. I don't think I have seen a more pleasant looking smile in my life. I had started growing a mustache and goatee. She snapped a picture of me with her cellphone so she could have an image of me for her contact info. Carrie remarked that she liked how I looked in it. Sadly, Melody still hadn't noticed the change in my looks.

"Hi, Red," I said as I sat down. "You look extremely happy."

"I am Kaleb." She replied. "You will be too when you look into the information my brother dropped off for me this morning. The only problem is that he expects you to cover his cost for printing and copying. The owners charged him twenty cents a sheet when printing something for personal use.

The waitress came over and I ordered a large all-day breakfast of three eggs, three slices of toast hash browns extra sausage and bacon. Carrie ordered a cheese omelet platter. We both ordered orange juice and coffee.

The information showed that Melody had her own key card to his suite for over six months. He had copied every time It was used. It showed a pattern of regular usage on four nights a week Monday, Wednesday Friday and Saturdays at seven pm for the duration of that time period. I showed Carrie the image I had gotten of my wife's message to her sister.

"So, what are you going to do with it?" Carrie asked. "Are you going for a divorce?"

"Next Saturday there is going to be a special after-hours party for Melody and Payne. I'm hoping I'm going to be sent a bunch of videos of it because it's going to get wild. Once I have them, I will take all the information I have and show it to her father to explain why she does not want my children. At that same time, she will be served with the petition for divorce at their hotel suite. I have arranged for that to be videoed as well."