Hey Carrie Anne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mandy my emotions are still quite raw. The night Melody texted you was the night I found out. It happened by accident. I had gone bar hopping to check the competition out. That is the only reason I captured the image. I was starting to build a case in order to confront her." I explained. "I did not expect it to come out this way for that I am truly sorry."

"Shit didn't you tell her the bar was broken into and that it was closed?" she asked.

"Yes, she did, but reflecting back I'd have to say she heard but she didn't listen," I stated. "I should have realized then it was her way of telling me our marriage was dead."

"Melody was always protected by our father like I was," Mandy said. "It took becoming a parent myself to appreciate the sacrifices he made. I'm trying to instill that quality in my children. Melody even when she was young never truly accept right or wrong. It's always been about her with her and always will be."

"I can't say I'd wish I would have seen it sooner. I think too much of your Mom and Dad." I said. "Not many can say their father in law is one of their best friends."

Mandy, when she got to her sister's private parts wears asked for a pair of sewing scissors which I quickly found. Before she packed Melody's underwear, she cut out the crotch. The bra's she cut between the cups. I guess she was sending her sister a message. Each ruined piece was thrown in the box. I was glad she did it because I couldn't.

It took us about four hours to get about half done. I asked her if she would allow me to take her out for lunch before we went back at it. She agreed so she drove me to a new Chinese restaurant named Yumi's that was a smorgasbord that she was dying to try. I have to be honest I was very impressed with its quality and selection for the price. We got there just as the lunch crowd was leaving and we caught Payne walking out. With two black eyes, a broken nose and swollen lips he looked rough; my father in law had marked him up well.

"MY God!" Mandy said in surprise. "My dad did that to him. It is going to take two months for that to heal."

'I was told by an eyewitness that your dad only hit him three times really quick before they jumped in and stopped him." I said. "the look of Payne says that Dad still has one hell of a punch."

Mandy looked at me in surprise. "If they hadn't have stopped him would Payne be in the hospital?"

"I don't know," I said well getting out of the car door.

As we approached the entrance to the restaurant Payne stepped towards from around the corner and said; "Mandy please unblock Melody she really needs to talk you."

"Payne have you met my brother in law Kaleb." She replied.

I stepped forward. Payne's face went dead white because he realized I had been the one driving Melody's car. He put his fist up as if he was preparing to fight.

"If that the way you want it, Payne, that fine. Mandy will you verify that he started the fight." I said

As soon as she said she would I raised my foot nailing him firmly in the balls. As he went down with pain, I doubled teamed him with my fists. Hitting him as fast and hard as I could repeatedly as fast as I could. When he was totally down, I kicked him as hard as I could nailing his balls again square. I finished it off my stomping down hard on his right hand. I didn't realize it, but it was giving me what I needed some release.

I opened the door for Mandy, and we headed in. We got escorted to our seats I ordered an Iced tea unsweetened as my drink she ordered a coke.

"Before we go for our food, I have to ask you did my dad teach you those moves?" Mandy asked.

I replied, "No if you thought about its part of my job is being a bouncer when needed. That's why I asked you if you would witness that he started it. I did not want a fair fight I wanted to end it fast."

Mandy and I filled our plates no sooner had we set down to eat till my phone rang. It was Melody. She finally wanted to talk, I didn't I just hit the red phone on the screen to kill the call.

"I guess her boy toy has already called her." I said. "too bad he's not going to be giving her any for a while."

Mandy lost it and start laughing uncontrollably. Everybody was looking at her. I said out loud I will never tell her a joke in public again.

"God that was funny. I almost peed my panties." Mandy said.

"I'm glad you didn't." I replied, "how would you explain that to Jack? I might have been tempted to yell flash flood."

'Stop it" said as she started to laugh again.

After eating we got back to work and kept at it until we finished. I packed all those feminine things a woman adds to a house to make it her own. At five o'clock we were unloading Jacks huge cargo van at the storage center in a space we had rented for her. I had to pay the security deposit and the first month's rent, but the owner agreed to hold the keys for it until she came to get them. I texted her to let her know what her sister and I had done.

My car insurance provider had called regards my truck with an offer from the guy who had hit me. I knew it was low, so I told them I wanted no cash, but they had to replace the truck with a vehicle with the same mileage or less that had passed a commercial inspection. I did that because the insurance company would automatically find the cheapest one. This way it would cost them thousands to bring the truck back better than factory new.

By the time we got back to my place, Carrie and Susan were waiting. I introduced them to Mandy as co-workers of her sister Melody. I invited them all in. Mandy called Jack to let him know what was going on so he wouldn't worry. We were all now sitting around having a beer.

"We just stopped in to see how you were doing." Carrie said, "and to see if you wanted to join us for supper."

"It wasn't a good day at work for a few," Susan said. "Payne really was in rough shape this morning and ended up at the hospital this afternoon. He never made it back from lunch. Melody was looking for an apartment during her lunch."

"Too bad I have no pity for either of them," Mandy said. "We spend the day moving Melody's stuff into storage. Kaleb allowed me to pack her undergarments which I handled in an effective way so that all her future lovers will have easy access."

"I informed corporate in an email why there were problems with Payne and Melody's corporate cars." Carrie Anne stated. "I included a nice picture of Payne's face saying this is what happened when Melody's father caught them. I added I though office romances were not allowed, let alone long term affairs."

"Do you hate my sister that much?" Mandy asked.

"No, I hated her conduct! I can see how you might feel that way because of what I had done." Carrie said. "I was raised in a family where we were held accountable for our actions. If we did something good, we were praised if it was bad, we paid the price. I just feel they got away with it for too long."

I got a phone call from the bar, so I excused myself to take it. Carrie told me later that night about what I had missed.

"Okay, Carrie Anne how long have you had a crush on Kaleb?" Mandy asked in seriousness.

"The first night I met him when he discovered his wife's romantic interest, I watched him control his anger until he couldn't." Carrie said "Instead of confronting her in public he went outside and let the air out of her tires. I caught him. I saw his pain even though he tried to hide it. He told me to go wait in his rental car because he didn't want me to get caught with him. He was willing to go down for his conduct but didn't want to take me with him. I knew at that instant that he was different. We talked that night. He didn't swear he didn't degrade her. All he did was try to figure out how to get the proof so he could break the news in the gentleness of ways to his father in law as to why Melody didn't want his children."

"Kaleb has always been that special," Mandy explained. "In his relationship with others, it seems that he is able to walk in their shoes. In family problems, he has always been the peacemaker. He's hurting but won't admit it to anyone. You have my blessing but if you harm him, I will haunt you."

"When your father caught Melody and Payne and lost it. I was surprised to learn that he came here to be with Kaleb." Carrie explained. "Did you know it was your father that sent the text message ending their marriage for good."

"No, I didn't. Thanks for telling me." Mandy replied. "It explains why there has been no discussion by my parents about us trying to save their relationship."

I came out and said, "Mandy call Jack and the kids and tell them to meet us at the bar I just got the cook started on shepherd's pie for all of us for supper including Susan and Carrie so give me a moment to get changed"

I came back out after getting cleaned up to find Mandy gone, and Susan waiting in her car. Carrie had cleaned up the beer bottles throwing them in the trash and was busy wiping down the table.

"Thank you for doing this," I said.

"Your welcome. I like your sister in law. I think we're going to end up being good friends. "Carrie said. "She thinks very highly of you, doesn't she?"

"As I do her," I replied.

That was when it happened Carrie moved into me wrapping her arms around me. Raising her head towards me. I responded favorably lowering my head down to her sharing our first taste of what was to come. We walked out of the house holding hands as we headed to the car. We both could see the smile on Susan's face. I'm sure she could see ours. Carrie climbed in the front passenger seat I slid in the back.

"It took you two long enough," Susan said, "to admit your attraction. You two have been moving slower than molasses."

"We're taking baby steps until the mess is sorted out," Carrie said. "You know dam well that when and if I get married, I want to be a stay at home mother when I have children with a husband that thinks like me."

We all arrived at Bythia's at the same time. Of course, Mandy's and Jacks two children came running up grasping my legs. The little angels had spent the day with their maternal grandmother. I entered the bar holding a little girl in each arm. Jack held the doors open for me. I heard Mandy tell Carrie that I was going to make a great dad. My daughters just love him to death she said when they're really sick it is him that can get them to settle down and go to sleep You can't imagine how many times I have called him to come over and work his magic. I made a mental note to pick up a couple of highchairs for the bar. Mandy had returned the company truck back to the shop her husband owned.

The shepherd's pie received great reviews from all of them. Even Mandy's oldest enjoyed it because she was wearing it all over her face. Which meant it was all over me because she sat on my knee. Carrie seemed to focus on me and my niece. We were all served the cooks newest twist on dessert. I had to laugh when Carrie was done her first drink, she reached over to take a sip of mine. When she tasted it, she was surprised it was just ginger ale. You sneak she whispered. I laughed. Then whispered in her ear. I made a promise to myself that I would never drink any acholic drink in this bar before I opened it. To date, I've kept it. I don't know what I said but she got tears in her eyes and seemed quite proud. My assistant told me that as of six pm at shift change our bar sales were up sixteen percent and food sales broke a thousand for the first time.

When the ticket came, I took out my debit card to pay for it after passing little Lynn to Carrie. Susan asked why I was doing that.

"Even though I own this business it's still a business," I said. "I want my staff to be honest, so I have to be honest too. Paying my bill as every other customer does, let's all of them all know that I won't tolerate them walking out and not paying theirs."

"Wow most would not think like that," Carrie expressed, "but it makes perfect sense when you think about it."

When the server brought back the paperwork, I added twenty percent as a tip and put my card back into my wallet.

After saying our goodbyes Susan and Carrie dropped me off at my house. It was time for me to check to see what was the result of the after-hours party on Saturday night. After opening the email account, I learned what Carrie Anne had told me was true.

The bartender from New City Jack had sent me a two-hour video of the night's events. It was polished professionally shot with multi angles taken with them doing sixty-nine, anal missionary and of him being blown off. It was Called Reliving a University Night and started Melody Corbett and Payne Richards. Strictly a two-player show. As I open the second and third files, I discovered copies of the contracts both had signed and that their signatures were legally witnessed. It was now been sold on a pay for view adult site which I now had a link to.

The note said; This should give you the bargaining tools you want for your divorce. I went this way because it is sold over sea's and it generates revenue every time it is shown, and I figured with your frame of mind you won't mind. I didn't and he was right Melody would do anything to make sure her parents never saw it.

I texted Carrie saying your thinking was right. Reliving a University night, a porn video staring Melody and Payne is now on an adult pay for view site. I was disappointed by the lack of response until I heard the knock at the door a while later. I had just finished showering and had put on my pajama bottoms. I answered the door half-naked and in bare feet. It was Carrie and she was smiling big time, but it wasn't Carrie if you know what I mean. In less than two hours she had lost at least twenty pounds from the lower chest down. If I thought, she was a ten before. She had to be a fifth teen now.

"Wow!" was all I could say as I was in total shock. "who are you and what have you done with my Carrie Anne"

"You like" Carrie replied. "I got rid of my body forms for good. There are a few things I need to explain, and your text message is allowing that."

"We have had the Richards Dental Supply Corporation under investigation for over two years," Carrie Anne said. "I work for the Food and Drug Administration as one of their investigators. They put me in the inside undercover, so I had to make sure that I did not appear to be the type of woman that Payne went after."

"Why? What?" I said in total confusion.

"All the materials they sell for making false teeth and partials are imported from China. We noticed that they were undercutting the market and had to find out why. To do so we had to get in the inside to be able to do a forensic audit." Carrie Anne explained. "It took us this long because they are using three different companies to hide their material sources. Finding them has taken the longest time. Richards has been selling contaminated materials to unknown consumers for over ten years while making obscene profits. Most of the people who have bought plates made from their materials have a load of lead in their mouth all the time. Payne has had a history of going after married women. Melody I am afraid is just his latest victim. She's going to wake up one day to realize that he had never loved her. She was just a slut that he could use for his pleasure."

"Then I came into your life," I said. "and distracted you. "So is Susan an agent too?"

"Yes, she is. I met her in the first year of university. We were both majoring in accounting." Carrie said. "Before we go on, I need you to forward the video and any other information to an agent friend of mine in the FBI. The bartender at New City Jacks has been doing the same thing he did to Melody and Payne to others. He's hoping your information will provide him a tie into the link that will bring this whole ring down.

We sent it together.

I poured her a glass of white wine and I took a cold lager out for myself. We were just talking when her cellphone rang. She said it's my mother. I asked her if she wanted privacy and she said no. I was surprised to see her answer after putting it on speaker.

"Hi, Mom I see you finally got my message," Carrie said while smiling.

"Were you serious when you texted that you were leaving the FDA?" her mother asked.

"Yes, both Susan and I are finished here at the end of the week but will work till we are completely set up," Carrie explained. "We will have to go back to testify but were staying in town and opening our own firm. Susan's moving in with me to cut expenses until we establish ourselves."

"For six years we've been after you to settle down and stay in one place. Why now?" Carries mother asked." What made you decide to settle down back near home?"

"Okay Mom" Carrie laughed. "You're not going to stop till I tell you. I met a man that interests me enough to make me wonder if he could be the one."

"Is that the Kaleb you talk about?" Carries mother asked.

"Mom! Enough. Goodbye." Carrie said before hanging up.

"Don't feel bad the moment the last one is out of the house every mother starts wanting grandchildren to fill a void that has come to their life," I said. "I have an appointment to see a divorce lawyer tomorrow."

"Susan and I will be resigning from Richards tomorrow. The FDA will be coming in on Wednesday with warrants and seizure orders. They want us both out before this comes down. That way they can claim legally they obtained the information legally even though they already know right where to look."

Carrie finally left at about one in the morning.

Tuesday, I got the insurance company to pay for a rental vehicle after picking it up I went to the lawyers to begin the process of filing for divorce. I was her first appointment of the day. She asked me what proof I had so I told her the whole story. She got me to call my father in law who agreed to come in and give a statement. I let her listen to the whole conversation. On top of the print outs from the Ramada Inn, it would be an added plus.

"If she bucks what I offer for settlement ask for a meeting of her and her lawyer with us, so we can show her what is on this stick. It shows what was created last Saturday night with their consent." I said. "I have even transferred the email that provided it."

"What makes you so sure that she won't fight you after she sees this?" My feminist Layer asked.

"Take the stick home and watch the two-hour movie by yourself. I keep the business she gets the house. No support or anything else." I said.

"What if she refuses?" she asked.

"Then everyone on both sides of the family gets sent a copy of what I just handed from you from an unknown email address," I said as I got up to leave.

"Kaleb," She said. "Can you always be this dirty, hard and cold?"

"Only when one's conduct has left me no choice!" I replied. "Remember it was her that made it clear that I had, for the most part, wasted the last twelve years of my life."

That point hit my lawyer like she had been just stabbed with a sharp knife.

Carrie and Susan did indeed walk in their employer's office to resign. Melody as the office manager was shocked, they were leaving at the end of the day. Filling their positions was going to be hard to do. Payne was there but was in a lot of pain. No one was saying what happened, but his right hand was in a cast from his wrist right up to the first knuckles. Payne spent most of the day in his office dealing with phone calls from the corporate head office. He knew the only reason he still had his job was that he was family. He got a bit of a reprieve when he agreed to cover the cost of the two corporate cars out of his personal pocket. It was made clear he had to either marry the girl or fire her. He agreed to do the later when her divorce was finished.

After I left my lawyers, I went over to a real estate broker that I knew. I wanted to see what office buildings were for sale in the area. There was one he thought could be a gold mine if the new owner could find a respectable anchor. It was only five blocks towards the center of town from Bythia's on Bythia. It was now owned by the bank I dealt with. He said that he felt the bank was getting tired carrying it. With a bit of facial remodeling work, some interior painting, and some landscaping the three-story building could be cleaned up to draw a lot of attention quickly. After touring it I agreed. We went back to his office and we wrote a low ball offer subject to financing and inspection approvals. I asked him if I could show a prospective client space, I thought would be perfect for them. He gave me the keys and said bring them back to me tomorrow.