All Comments on 'Hey Gramps'

by opachuck11

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Winger534Winger534over 6 years ago
Hmm

Great story! One wonders how Gramps is so well connected...will there be more from Gramps an the Fam?

Rinda51Rinda51over 6 years ago
Family Love

This was a story, not just sex in the family. Gramps is a true leader of his family, his role will be hard to beat. There are some typos, but that didn't distract from the story. Please add more to this or come up with another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

Great Story. Will be looking for more about Gramps!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks for the effort

Please get an editor. You dropped words, missed contractions that changed the meaning of the sentence.

Your storytelling is very interesting. With a storyline like this, you should break it into chapters. You could then take more careful development of the characters and plot.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 5 years ago
A bit Confusing

I found the story to be good. My problem, I was having trouble following who was who and found myself backing up several times. I also never figured out (no lead in) as to who Grandpa really was and were he got his power from and I questioned if that was really a needed part of the story. As noted, an editor would help as well as breaking it into chapters.

Don't give up, I can see possibilities :)

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesover 2 years ago

What you have here is an excellent outline. I agree totally with a search for an editor, there are many helpful ones in Literotica. Part of the difficulty is the process of role-change vis granddaughter to daughter and connecting the 'before' ID to the 'after'. Still, it will be worth the work, I think.

I do enjoy the rollicking pace, chaos is a little scary, but we're all here to 'suspend disbelief'. I'm giving you 3*s, but will revisit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useropachuck11@opachuck11
11 Followers
Born in Washington state, raised in Nebraska, Military vet (Navy and Army) been married twice divorced once, widowed. Retired

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES