All Comments on 'Hey Joe'

by ribnitin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GarySmith69GarySmith6928 days ago

Wow that was intense. I did try to stop reading I guessed where it was going, but still kept reading, well written but very sad. Could have ended better, but it's your story.

SunnyU2SunnyU228 days ago

Good writing, but I didn't like the ending. I would have preferred to read subsequent chapters.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer27 days ago

I didn't actually like the ending BUT... at least, after a lifetime of being a disgustingly weak and pathetic simp male, he finally "drew the line". Why he didn't have the backbone or mental strength years before, or at least when Mathew appeared on the scene is beyond explanation. Never once did he stand up to both Mathew and his slut wife! Allowing the slut to go on that final trip... without first telling her that if she walks out that door that Divorce will follow. At least he killed those two first, before ruining his old age.

Not once did he TELL not ask that slut of a wife to return immediately. In those first two days perhaps. Cuck/doormat boy just did NOTHING. He deserved what he got.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I have not read this yet. I usually read reviews before decideing to read a story. An anonymous poster recently posted on this story that he read the first page and skipped it but voted with a one. This is a disservice to other readers and not just the author. I would ask that before voting read the story or just pass on voting. Please respect that other people have different opinions on what is good or not and also respect the work that the author puts into a story. Although 95% of the time I only read LW stories, I think that the readers in this category seem to be more aggressive than readers of other categories and consegquently many of the better LW writers have quit writing. Thank you.

anon.1

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle27 days ago

What a pile of steaming excrement. Who’s interested in fucking a senior citizen when there are younger and hotter women around? And doing drugs at 60? She’s more likely to have a heart attack than an orgasm.

Dude, the only thing you killed in this turd of a story was my erection.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I have now finished the story and to anony below who rated after one page: This was not a wimp story but turned violent. I am not rating it because as literature it was well written but as a story erased my pleasure. Still very well written. I invite the anony below who rated the story to read it so he can see why it is not a good idea for any one to rate a story after reading a small portion. My guess is that the anonymous below who rated the story after the first page would actually enjoy this one.

anon.1

TajfaTajfa27 days ago

Really? This was a good story until the end. I wanted to hear her excuses for what she did. Then throw them both out. Why go to prison for what they did? After the divorce expose her behavior to her clients and family. Destroying her that way would be satisfying and leave him to build a new life. A bit pissed off to be honest.

TwentysevenTwentyseven25 days ago

This is actually quite authentic, if you think about it. A weak man and a coward's ending.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

She is what she was, and was what she is. You made the wrong choice twice except for now depriving your children. But then again, you satisfied the BTB crowd, so I guess it’s okay.

26thNC26thNC25 days ago

Good song, justified homicide.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I think you did the right thing by killing them, she lied to you period.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous