Hey, Munch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She carried out her plan. Just as quickly as she had moved down and mounted him, she dismounted him and returned her now full cunt to his mouth.

"Mmmmpphhh"

"My turn now, lover. Clean me up and do what you do best, cowboy..."

Cowboy? He'd take it. He groaned as a huge amount of his own semen poured into his mouth. Crap! But if he could do this, maybe she would do that again?

He gulped in as much of his own seed as he could, then began lashing her clit with his tongue.

Cassie cried out as she was sent through a series of multiple orgasms. "Yes! Don't stop, bitch! Don't ever stop!"

In the weeks to come, the other ladies of the friends group were somewhat taken aback as their "Munch" increasingly told them he could not make dates because Cassie had already booked his services.

He still very much enjoyed Felicia and Gomez' plump asses smothering him. He still craved the sounds the others made as they came on his tongue.

But Cassie. Cassie found a way to take care of him too while getting hers.

And the more time they spent together, the more they both realized it had not been his dick talking.

He loved her. And she loved him.

When they told the group of their marriage plans, they were met with surprise.

Cassie comforted her friends. HER Munch would still be available to them...occasionally.

12