All Comments on 'Hey Nineteen'

by intim8

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

'You wont bore us with the details'???

You bored us all the way through!!

gatorhermitgatorhermit6 months ago
Strange Long Story… in the wrong category

Should be in erotic encounters, not LW. Strange fantasy, especially with the aunt and uncle connection.

numbnutz49numbnutz496 months ago

Great story - I gave it 5* as the emotions of the MC were clear and his need to recover from the loss of his wife built through the story. I would have preferred that the 'voyeurism' of April and Mickey's sex while Tom and Sarah explored each other was shorter. I thought it disrupted the building confidence of Tom to love his wife forever and yet continue to return to a lust for life!

UnassignedUnassigned6 months ago

Sure, some aspects of this story strain credulity (especially the back seat scene, with auntie and uncle right there) but you make the author's internal journey very believable, and the writing is some of the best I've read on this site. Outstanding!

dunmovynivdunmovyniv6 months ago

Couldn’t get past page 3

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

What a dickhead this 49 year old guy is. Is he mentally impaired? Constantly referring to the 19 year old as a prostitute. Yes, he worried about the age. BUT... that whole event of "making out" with her in the back seat of a car, whole it was being driven with his also middle aged friends in the front. Really! Then fondling and fingering Sarah in the backseat, until she has a climax. All while April was watching and Mickey was driving. That's the sort of thing sixteen year old do.

Then inviting April and Mickey inside instead of letting them go home. Ridiculous. Even more when Mickey gets all assertive, telling Sarah that he's not related to her and to watch out! Meanwhile, tells April he's not going to wait until they get home... All so stupid and totally ridiculous. He wants to fuck his wife, Sarah's aunt, and have... what? Is he hoping for a foursome. All so very childish and immature.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Steely Dan and HIPAA in the same story. Most impressive.

You hit his grief so well. 5*

Now I need 19 year old. Except my wife has this strict No Dating policy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Started out in an encouraging way, but rapidly declined in story quality.

.

First big decline was having his MARRIED doctor close friend Jack him off. No fucking way. Not just because of the unethical aspects, but his MARRIED friend? And her husband was just fine with it? Bullshit.

.

Then it fell off the cliff with “Sarah”. The married doc friend’s niece? Who is gung ho to be a hoe for the weekend? And starts out with her Aunt in the car and room? Bullshit.

.

Final nail in coffin was this nonsense ending the way it did. Incomplete. Just a very stupid story.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It might have been an okay story, if you had posted it in an appropriate category. By posting it here and creating expectations that the story had no intentions of fulfilling, it's just another 1* piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantasy premise, of course. But given that, pretty well done. My tastes don’t go to exhibitionist sex, so I’d have preferred they act without an audience. Also, there is the fact of an aunt pimping out her barely legal niece. Take away the fantasy, and there’s some pretty ugly stuff going on. So only four stars.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn6 months ago

Actually, if I didn’t suspend reality while reading Lit, I’d be a fool. I loved this. The effort made to describe/explain the MC’s thoughts worked well. Being a widower myself, most of what he thought is extremely likely to run through anyone’s mind after they lost a partner unexpectedly. Well done. 👍

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

I was 100% on board until Sarah came into the picture. I get what you were trying to do, but Sarah brings nothing to the table to heal his heart, his soul. As result, as hot as the leading sex scenes were it was a miss for me on a couple levels. Well written prose and maybe the missing second part will get posted some day and bring me back on board. 4.1*

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now6 months ago

This is an amazing story. Loved it - very much.

SlithyToveSlithyTove6 months ago

Very well written, even with the kind of obligatory over the top aspect, and I understand why you put it here, but it really felt like it belonged more in Erotic Couplings, especially since you go out of your way to stress that there's no new relationship coming from this, which really seems like an essential part of this category.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne6 months ago

Great! Wish for a sequel. I want to know what happened after the weekend.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine6 months ago

Very hot story. Sad and hot. Two and a half years is a long time to mourn before moving on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was an exciting slow build up with unexpected twists that left me wanting to know how the rest of the weekend unfolded. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Strange story with strange characters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

DAMN !!!!

maddictmaddict6 months ago

Well done, was that a dream or fantasy. Yes you pushed the boundaries of the loving wives category.

"Hey, nineteen

That's 'Retha Franklin

She don't remember the Queen of Soul

It's hard times befallen

The sole survivors

She thinks I'm crazy

But I'm just growin' old".

Steely Dan

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut6 months ago

Very good story, extremely well written.

It just didn't float my boat, yet there is no point visiting my likes on marking for a well presented tale.

Not certain about all four of them going back to the MC's house. It got a bit tacky at that point.

goodshoes2goodshoes26 months ago

Crap---you just stopped the story!!!! I sincerely hope you plan on a part 2 (at least). Your descriptions were spot on as far as a great build up to the final act. But you have to agree that a part 2 is well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's a good story, in the sense that its well written with intriguing characters (except for Mickey, blood or not shes his niece and he's creepy as fuck) but in truth this story didnt do anything for me. It starts as what I'd call a classic widower story about moving on, yhe middle teases about a weekend of debauchery with a much younger woman, and then ends with a weird and frankly creepy voyeuristic scene with incestuous subtext. Im really hoping that this is not a standalone, and feature chapter delves in the developing relationship with Sarah leading to love, but to be brutally honest, im so put off by where thia story went that I wont be reading further chapters if they were to be written. 2* because its a well written story. would have been 4* but Mickey's incestuous outburst and the seriously mood breaking voyeurism spoils it for me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well the first commenter...

beat me to it. Maybe this was a great story but I mostly skimmed the first page and skipped to the last. So it wouldn't be fair to score it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well...it got real weird and dark with Mickey the creep there. Really wish you hadn't done that. Otherwise, it was enjoyable for what it was.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester6 months ago

I love your story about one man/widower find life again. I really liked your ending to this chapter of your tail.

Looking forward to how our hero navigates new relationships.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

I'm not as annoyed by Mickey thing as other commenters, but I generally find exhibitionism "bleh"; and any sort of swinging and group activities (including the "medical" handjob) a big ick, if not worse. 4 stars for decent writing, but barely so.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades5 months ago

After 56 years with my wife, I get thoughts along this line all the time. Especially when she tells me to watch out for all her friends if she passes first. Enjoyed the story, and thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You should have posted in Mature, would have nailed there and not had to deal with the pond scum in this category.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Doesn’t deserve its high scores. Deceased wives aren’t loving.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story. Thanks. Lots of angry people read stories here. And make comments. Some people are exhibitionists, others are not. For some people related by blood doesn't matter, for most it does. In-laws don't for many, obviously others think its creepy. Surprisingly, some teenage girls amazingly develop massive crushes on 49 year old men. And act on them. Making their interest blatant with touches, displays, and propositions. And some 49 year old men take them up on that. Obviously many older men go for young girls even flying off to Lolita island, For me that's creepy. For others it's a lifestyle. It is a sex forum. Thank you for a good story. Critics - Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

The story is wildly improbable (I think/hope), but well written (except “it’s” is not the possessive of “it.”) I came to read it after reading another of this author’s well-written stories. I look forward to reading even more of the author’s stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userintim8@intim8
I write in a fantasy universe where STD's aren't a concern and birth control works every time, where most people are intelligent, respectful, and well adjusted, where 18 or 20 year olds can be both sweetly innocent and wise beyond their years. and where older people are open t...

SIMILAR Stories