Hey, Peter Parker Ch. 01

Story Info
Peter remembers Captain Marvel.
936 words
3.91
9.8k
12

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter remembered many things from the battle of endgame, but one thing that stuck in his head.

One moment in particular kept playing over and over in his head - the moment when Captain Marvel had spoken to him. "Hey, Peter Parker," she had said, before rushing off to join the fight. It was such a small thing, and yet it had stuck with him for so long.

When Peter was thinking about Carol in his bedroom, a knock came on the door.

"Peter? Are you in there?" Aunt May's voice called out.

Peter quickly stuffed his phone under his pillow and tried to compose himself. "Yeah, Aunt May. I'm here. What's up?"

The door opened, and Aunt May stepped into the room. She was wearing an orange vest with thin straps and green loose jeans.

"I just wanted to check on you, Peter," she said, giving him a warm smile. "You've seemed a little preoccupied lately, and I wanted to make sure everything's okay."

Peter took out his phone and handed it to her, showing her the text conversation he had just had with Captain Marvel. "I met someone," he said, feeling his heart racing. "Someone who knows about my secret identity, and who's been helping me navigate this crazy world of superheroes. Her name is Captain Marvel, and she's amazing."

Aunt May's eyes widened as she read through the messages, but she remained calm and composed. "Captain Marvel?" she repeated, a hint of disbelief in her voice. "The Captain Marvel? The one who saved the world from the Skrulls and the Kree and all those other alien threats?"

Peter nodded, "yeah, she is great."

"How old is she?" Aunt May asked.

"I'm not sure, Aunt May," he said cautiously. "Why do you ask?"

Aunt May looked at him with a serious expression. "Well, Peter, I don't want to sound like I'm prying, but I need to know if your friend is around your age. You're still in high school, Peter, and I don't want you to get involved with anyone who's too old for you."

"I understand what you're saying, Aunt May," he said, putting a hand over hers. "And I appreciate your concern. But I need you to trust me, too. I'm not a kid anymore, and I can handle myself."

May smiled, respecting Peter's decision. As May turned to leave the room, her foot got caught on the edge of the carpet, and she stumbled forward. In a moment of panic, she reached out to grab onto something for support and ended up falling onto Peter, her body collapsing onto his in a tangle of limbs. Peter's heart raced as he felt her weight on top of him, and he struggled to catch his breath. May, meanwhile, was mortified, her face turning bright red as she realized her breasts pressing against Peter's chest. She quickly pulled herself off Peter and stood up, dusting herself off and trying to regain her composure. "I'm so sorry, Peter," she stammered, her voice filled with embarrassment.

He felt a stirring in his groin, a familiar and yet embarrassing sensation, and his penis began to rise up.

May chuckled as she tried to alleviate the tension in the room, "At this age, we just trip and fall --"

But her sentence was cut short when she noticed something unusual about Peter's pants. "Oh, what is that?" she asked curiously.

Peter's face flushed with embarrassment as he quickly thought of an excuse, "It's my phone," he lied.

May wasn't convinced and took a closer look, "Doesn't look like one."

Feeling more awkward by the second, Peter pleaded with May, "May!"

But she persisted, "Did you get... Oh my god... For me."

Peter's eyes widened in shock as he realized what May was insinuating. "No, no, no!" he protested, "It's not what you think!"

Peter's voice was firm but also laced with a tinge of discomfort as he tried to urge Aunt May out of his room, "You are my aunt, leave."

She resisted his push, and he didn't want to hurt her, so he tried again. This time, May turned to him, and her soft hand reached for his face. Her finger gently pressed against his lips, silencing him.

"Let me take care of it," May said, her voice calm and reassuring.

Peter's expression softened, but he still felt hesitant. He opened his mouth to speak, but May spoke first, cutting him off. "I am just helping you out, you know."

Peter's eyes widened in surprise as Aunt May moved closer to him. He could feel her warm breath on his neck, and her hands gently tracing patterns on his chest.

"Aunt May, I don't think this is a good idea," Peter said, feeling a mix of desire and discomfort. "I mean, what if someone finds out?"

Aunt May laughed, still tracing patterns on his chest. "Relax, Peter. No one has to know. This is just between us."

She reached into his pants. Her fingers delicately traced over the bulge in his underwear before wrapping around his penis. Peter gasped in surprise and pleasure, his face flushing with embarrassment and arousal.

May whispered to him, "This is gonna be fun."

Knock on the door!!

Peter immediately jumped up, his face turning red with embarrassment. Aunt May, on the other hand, was unfazed and stood up.

May said calmly, "I'll go. Check."

It was Carol Danvers, looking a bit surprised to see Aunt May there. "Hey, Aunt May," she said. "Is Peter around?"

Aunt May smiled, her eyes flickering over to Peter. "Yes, he's here. Come on in, Carol."