Hey, Peter Parker Ch. 03

Story Info
May is ready to comply.
1.1k words
4.1
5.4k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a gentle touch, Carol's fingertips danced along the buttons of May's blouse. Each delicate motion held a mix of anticipation and desire. May's breath hitched as Carol's nimble fingers slowly worked their way down the row of buttons, unveiling the tantalizing promise of what lay beneath.

As Carol deftly unfastened the buttons of May's blouse, the fabric gradually revealed glimpses of the lustrous black translucent bra that adorned her supple breasts. The delicate lace teased the senses, offering tantalizing peeks at the curvature and allure of May's bosom.

"Can we go inside? Peter's here," May's voice quivered with a mix of longing and concern.

A sly smile tugged at Carol's lips as she responded, her voice low and seductive, "I just want to show you how Peter craves for you, May.

With a tantalizing flourish, Carol expertly removed May's top, revealing the captivating sight of her mature, yet alluring, figure. May's ample breasts, snugly encased in a black translucent bra, exuded an undeniable sensuality that belied her age.

As the soft lighting accentuated her elegant contours, every inch of her 55-year-old MILF physique radiated confidence and an intoxicating blend of experience and seduction.

Carol playfully punched May's breasts, giving them a little jiggle, "Seems like you're taking good care of them, May," she teased.

May blushed, feeling a mix of embarrassment and excitement. She nervously adjusted her bra, a slight smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "Well, I try my best," she replied, her voice laced with a hint of bashfulness.

Carol commanded, "Now Suck Peter off." May stared at Carol in shock.

Peter's voice trembled as he spoke, "I can't do this. It's May. She's... she's my aunt."

Carol addressed Peter directly, her voice dripping with playful seduction. "Hey, Peter Parker," she purred, her words laced with a teasing tone. "Don't you wanna kiss my lips?"

Carol blew a kiss towards Peter, her action punctuating the suggestion and leaving an air of anticipation hanging in the room. The playful invitation stirred something deep within Peter. His heart raced, and he found himself transfixed by the magnetic pull of Carol's allure.

Driven by a mixture of curiosity and a yearning for something forbidden, Peter took a hesitant step towards May.

May glanced at Peter, his eyes filled with desperation, and voiced her concern. "Peter, I understand, but we must remember that it's my mouth we're discussing here."

Peter opened up, his voice filled with a mix of vulnerability and honesty. "May, I have to admit something. Before Carol interrupted us, you were ready to give me a handjob. And remember that one day when you spent the entire time wearing just a towel?"

Carol's lips curled into a mischievous grin as she chimed in, "Ah, May, looks like you're not such an innocent soul after all."

May's eyes widened in disbelief as she struggled to process Peter's revelation. She couldn't believe he would expose their private moments like this.

Carol looked at May, her expression seemed to convey a silent order, a subtle but unmistakable request for May to comply.

May gracefully knelt down before Peter. Her ample breasts nestled within the confines of her bra, a soft jiggle rippled through the delicate fabric. The gentle sway of her bosom caught Peter's attention, his eyes instinctively drawn to the mesmerizing movement. The fullness of May's breasts, straining against the confines of her bra, held a captivating allure that commanded his attention.

On the other hand, May's eyes were drawn like a magnet to Peter's throbbing erection, an embodiment of his desire and arousal. Her breath hitched in her throat as she fixated on the throbbing head, glistening with a bead of pre-cum, a visual testament to Peter's arousal.

May's fingers trembled with a mixture of excitement and trepidation as she tentatively reached out, her fingertips barely grazing the heated skin of his erection. The intimate connection between them intensified as she wrapped her fingers around his engorged manhood, her touch both firm and yet delicately gentle.

As her hand enveloped him, May marveled at the strength and vitality pulsating beneath her touch. Her grip tightened ever so slightly, instinctively gauging his reaction, as she began to caress him with a slow and deliberate motion.

"Use your mouth, May," Peter said, his voice filled with a potent mix of lust and longing. His gaze locked onto hers, an unspoken understanding passing between them.

May's eyes widened with a mix of surprise and desire as Peter's request hung in the air. Her lips slightly parted, anticipation etched across her face as she prepared herself for the intimate act about to unfold.

With a sense of purpose and primal need, Peter pressed himself against May's lips, his pulsating member yearning for the warmth and wetness that only her mouth could provide. As their eyes locked, he could see the flicker of desire mirrored in her gaze.

May's mouth stretched around his girth, a muffled gasp escaping her lips as she welcomed him in. The feeling of him filling her mouth, the heady mix of power and vulnerability, sent a jolt of electricity through both of them. Her tongue instinctively swirled and danced along his length, exploring every inch of it.

Peter's voice trembled with ecstasy, his breathless words escaping in a hushed tone. "Oh, May... that feels... incredible," he groaned, his voice laced with a mixture of surprise and delight.

May, fully immersed in the passionate act, responded with a sultry moan, her voice a seductive melody in the air. "Mmm, Peter... you taste so good," she whispered between fervent strokes.

Peter, consumed by a primal urge, couldn't help, "Don't stop, May... please," he pleaded, his voice tinged with desperation. His hands instinctively found their way into her hair, his fingers gently entwining in the soft strands as he guided her movements.

Peter was teetering on the edge of climax, the intense pleasure coursing through his veins. May, driven by her insatiable desire to please him, descended down to his balls, taking them into her mouth with a gentle yet fervent suction.

The sensation sent ripples of ecstasy surging through Peter's body, his moans of pleasure echoing through the air. "May... you're so hot," he managed to utter, his voice strained with the overwhelming sensations that engulfed him.

However, before Peter could reach the point of release, Carol intervened, abruptly pulling May away from him.

Her voice held a playful yet commanding tone, "You won't cum, Peter. That's the deal," she asserted, her words a reminder of the agreement they had made.

Peter, his body pulsating with unfulfilled desire, let out a frustrated groan, his need for release palpable.