Hey Professor! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled.

"So, you're okay? I don't have to worry you aren't showing up to class tomorrow?"

She giggled again. "I'm fine, Professor. What, exactly, did Car say, that made you so concerned?"

"Just what I said. That you needed to get out of the house and be social...although..."

"Yeah? She say something else?"

"Well, that's the thing. I didn't hear her very well. The connection was bad and..."

"She called you? Fuck, she hasn't called me!"

"Oh yeah. She said to say she was sorry, but she figured my texting would take forever so...but, anyway she said something...I couldn't hear it very well, but it sounded like 'If Tee went without three clocks any longer she didn't know what she'd do."

Choking.

"You okay?!"

"Yes! Sorry! Went down the wrong pipe. That doesn't make any sense to me at all." She paused. "You still thinking of having a drink?"

Bingo. "Absolutely. Like I said, that call worried me. I was just finishing my dinner and thinking of heading out to a dive I like to hang out at. You'd be more than welcome to join me."

The 'dive' was the storefront for the club. Easy to start the process there and move to the back. Probably not tonight. I felt like I was back in college. The tendrils had leapt up and touched my brain. If not tonight, soon enough. I told her where it was at and we hung up.

I looked at Larry with a grin. "So easy. Thanks."

"Nothing to it, man. But, let's not get too sloppy." He handed me the cloner. "As soon as she's sitting down, do it, then..."

"...excuse myself to go to the bathroom." I looked at him, wondering if I was being too stupid around this one. "Thanks. Good thinking."

"Owp! Hold on." He turned the phone to me. "She's texting like mad to Carolyn."

Fuckfuckfuckfuck. I'm going to have drinks with him! What the fuck were you thinking telling him I needed three cocks...he heard clocks, lol, but wtf Car???

Evil grinning emoji.

Don't you want to be part of this?

Girl, you've been telling me about this for fucking forever, and I think you don't want me to be part of it and that's why you've been stalling.

That's not true!!

I'm okay with that! I'm excited to know you're going to lose your cherries to the Prof! I'm getting all juicy thinking about it, and I can't do fuck-all because I'm stuck in this room with Aunt Tildy and...but I'm sooo wanting to hear what happens. You think he'll do it tonight?

WHAT???? NO FUCKING WAY! You perv!! Eggplant

LOL. Let me know sweetlips what happens. I'm wet just thinking about it. Remember, he loves your breasts!!

"You are such a fucker!" I punched his shoulder and laughed. "Where's she at?"

He screwed around a little. "Ten minutes away. One last thing: looking through their history, she's definitely into pain, but you need to know that she might bite you."

We looked at each other and thought back to Donna. Donna the biter. I didn't have the mouthguard with me and I didn't want to buy a new one. "It's not going to go down tonight, but thanks for the warning. She couldn't be the biting type. Shit!" We touched glasses and I downed the last of mine before going to the bathroom and heading to the front.

12