Hey, Sailor Girl!

Story Info
A new sailor is oriented on reporting aboard her new ship.
1.8k words
4.6
6.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story of two sailors who meet and find the right chemistry between them. Gay and Lesbian behavior is permitted if not actively condoned, so I thought I'd slip this little petty officer into the mix.

All characters are over eighteen years and consenting adults. I've had a few relatives who served in the USN, but none came home with this kind of sea story!

Enjoy!

___________________________

I had just reported to my new ship. I'd been promoted to PO2 a month ago and I was getting used to my new rate. After I reported to the Boatswain and got my berthing assignment and my watch schedule, I stowed my gear and I went forward to the nearest female head for a shower.

As I was enjoying a good hot Hollywood shower, another woman came in and undressed for the shower. In case you're wondering, our ship is nuclear-powered and there is no limitation on fresh water while we're in port. We all took advantage of it until we weighed anchor and had to go on water restrictions.

I'd needed a shower since all the work I'd had to do clearing my last post and transferring to my ship. I was pretty excited. I'd been ashore for a school and I was looking forward to sea duty. That's a big part of why I'd joined the Navy in the first place.

I rinsed off and had a chance to look over the new woman in the next shoer stall. She was taller and heavier than me. She had a very nice rack and I saw her nips were erect. Mine perked up in response. I hadn't had any kind of action for more than a month and I needed to make good use of my fingers, at least.

I noticed she was looking me over, too, and that added to the heat for me. I'm bisexual, but I truly enjoy being with another girl more than with a boy.

I was only 19 years old and I'm pretty petite. At 4'10", I weigh in at just 98 lbs. I barely have hips and my titties are as flat as pancakes, but my nipples are really prominent when I'm cold or turned on.

She smiled and nodded. "New here? I'm PO1 Wendy Harkness. Which Division did the Bosun put you in?"

"Just came aboard. I'm PO2 Pace. I'm in the H Division. I go on watch in 7 hours."

She grinned. "Intel?"

"Yep."

"I'm in Commo, D Division. Welcome aboard. It's nice to meet you. I have to confess, when I first saw you, I thought one of the boys wandered into the wrong head. No offense, I hope."

I looked down at my little cunny and grinned. "It looks like I'm still a girl. No new growth down there."

She giggled. "I bet you get that a lot."

"Yeah, I don't mind it. I just do my job and ignore them. The advantage is I can shop for clothes in the girls and teen sections. Much cheaper than petites and misses."

She cocked her head to the side. "You got some nice nips there, Pace. Feeling a chill?"

I smiled at her. "No, they get this way when I'm horny, too. I wish I'd grown at least A- cup titties, but all the women in our family have little titties."

She was soaping up her breasts and then down to her cunt. I watched every move and I began to get that lovely full feeling in my pelvis. She was sliding a finger up and down her slit now and it wasn't just for cleanliness.

"Want to come to my quarters for a while? The Chief I'm sharing it with is off the boat for family compassionate leave and I've got it all to myself. I hate to waste a good opportunity."

I'd stepped out of the shower and I'd begun to dry myself, but I faced her and didn't hide what little I had. "As long as we aren't in the same chain of command, I think that would be lovely."

She nodded. "Different Divisions, different chains. Get your things and follow me."

"Aye aye, Ma'am."

She frowned. "I'm not a Ma'am. I work for a living, Sailor."

"Yes, Ma'am."

She snapped her towel at me and I laughed.. I couldn't wait.

I wasn't wearing anything fancy, just issue panties and a tee shirt under my dungarees. I just plain didn't wear a bra unless the regs required it like with dress whites or something.

We walked to her stateroom. Checking we weren't seen by any other crew, she closed the door behind us. She held my arms for a moment and looked me over. "What's your first name, Pace?"

"Elizabeth, but please call me Betsy. I hate being called Elizabeth or Liz or whatever."

"Betsy it is. I can't believe how the uniform just totally hides the fact that you're actually a sexy chick, but it does."

I frowned for a second. "It's a good thing. Some of the Chiefs I've met are real horn dogs. I'm sure they'd screw a pine board if it wore a dress."

She shook her head and then pulled me in for a hug. It felt so good to be in another woman's arms. I loved the feeling of her titties on my little bumps. I'm not totally a boob girl, but I do like playing with them when I can. I ran a hand up the front of her shirt to cup her left breast. It felt nice and firm and I could just feel her nipple growing under her shirt and bra. I leaned over for a second and nibbled her nipple through her clothes for a second, making her giggle.

She put her hand over my breast and began to circle my nipple with her thumb. Despite being as flat as a board, mine are real sensitive. If a girl takes her time, she can get me off by playing with my nipples.

"Hmmmm, these are nice, sweet Betsy from Pace."

"May I call you Wendy? I love that name."

"Hell, yes. If we find private time or just get a pass off the ship, I'm always Wendy. I don't think we'll be able to do this very often, but you have to grab the opportunities as you find them."

I started to unbutton her shirt and she began on mine. I caressed her lovely boobs through her bra for a moment before I took it off of her and kissed her nipples.

"I love that, Bets. Please don't stop."

I laughed and kept on licking and kissing and sucking on her nips, enjoying the soft moans it seemed to elicit.

She didn't stop to waste time. As I enjoyed her tits, she undid my belt and my pants, pulling them down over my hips. My panties followed. "Kinda wet and horny, Babe?"

She steadied me as I stepped out of my pants and panties, pushing them over on the decksole. I didn't waste any time, either, undoing her belt and pants and panties. I knelt down to get her things off of her and I stopped to admire her cunt. It was neatly trimmed and her hair was sparse. I could see the lips begin to open and a drop of dew at the bottom. I had to have a taste, so I licked it all up. Then I ran my tongue from the bottom to the top of her cunt, enjoying her aroma and taste.

She backed to the edge of her rack and sat down. I stayed on my knees, between her thighs, kissing and licking her inner thighs up to that lovely crease between her thigh and her pussy lip. She liked that a lot, so I kept it up until she shifted to bring my attention to the middle. My Mama didn't raise no idiots. I knew what she needed and I began to run my tongue around the edges of her hood. I used very light pressure, avoiding direct contact with her clit. She liked this a lot and responded with low moans. We knew we had to keep it quiet, but I really wanted my new shipmate to appreciate the care a new petty officer could bring to the organization.

It really only took her a moment to begin breathing more heavily and humping my face with her cunt. She was getting deliciously wet, to my immense satisfaction. I knew she was cumming when she pulled my head and my face into her pussy and did her best to stifle a scream.

I kept after it until she pushed me away.

"G-d, you're good, Bets. The best I've had in ages."

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and grinned. "I aim to please, PO."

She gathered me into her arms and we kissed for a while. She clearly enjoyed licking the extra fluids from my face. Twisting to put her full length into her rack, she urged me to sit athwart her shoulders and neck. I was very ready for some deeply personal attention.

Kissing my thighs and then my taint and my labia, I was definitely stimulated by this wonderful sailor girl. She reached around my thigh and pushed a finger into my cunt as she began to give me a good licking. I struggled to keep quiet, but I couldn't help letting a few little moans out as she licked me.

With her other hand, she began to pinch my nipple and twist it between her thumb and first finger. That pretty much did it for me. I was cumming in a moment, crying as she pulled me to her and kept licking and sucking. It was absolutely heavenly.

As I tried to recover, I certainly wanted more, but Wendy shook her head. "That was amazing, Bets. We have to wangle a 4-hour pass at the same time. I know a lovely hotel not too far from here that has a whirlpool in the room for total relaxation."

She pulled me down and hugged me tightly as we kissed. We stayed that way for about a half hour before she pushed me off of her. "Come on, little sweet Betsy from Pace. Get dressed. You have to be alert and on your first watch in five hours and I think you really ought to get a shower first. I know your watch commander, Lieutenant Briggs. He's a real stickler for punctuality."

"Yes, Ma'am. I hope we can do this again. You're amazing!"

"Don't call me Ma'am. I work for a living. The service is a lot easier than it used to be with gay behavior, but we still have to be careful. I'll see you at mess, I'm sure. Welcome aboard, Sailor Girl."