Hi Honey, I'm Home

Story Info
Hot swinging Neighbors.
4.2k words
3.02
21.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Covered with the salty sweat of her love making, Ruby Mason collapsed on the bed next to her husband, Tony Mason. This had been a special day; at least for Ruby.

Earlier that very morning, Ruby was standing over her sink in the kitchen. She was clutching a steel wool pad, scraping in vain, the burned-on gunk from the night before. In her line of sight through the window over the sink, she saw her neighbor, Tom Wilson in her back yard. Tom waived his hand in the air to ask if he could enter Ruby's home. Once he had her attention, he hoped she would say yes. Tom had long considered the stunning young wife to be more than just dream-worthy, but more like a wet-dream.

"Yeah, Tom... Come on in," she responded to his silent request. Tom Wilson entered Ruby's kitchen through the unlocked back door. "Whatcha you need Tom? I'm kinda busy here."

All of young Tom's dreams just came true. He saw Ruby wearing a pair of tight, tattered denim short-shorts, and a white tee shirt. The white cotton tee was hanging loosely on the tight, young body. Water had splashed onto the tee-shirt and had made those spots practically see-thru. One such spot was visible on her left breast... just above the nipple.

Once she had verbally responded to her neighbor, she turned away from him to resume her task. Her hand scraping up and down over the metal surface of a frying pan that appeared to be ruined. Each stroke splashed more of the dirty water over her shirt.

Tom stood beside his wife's best friend to view the damage to the common kitchen appliance. "What are you trying to do?" he asked.

"Tony's mother bought this for us as a wedding gift, and I ruined it." She was so blinded by her task, she didn't notice Tom was more interested in the splashing of water on her shirt, than about saving the ruined skillet.

Without noticing his movement, Tom stepped behind Ruby and continued to watch his neighbor fight the battle of baked on food. As in a trance, he put one hand on each of her hips. Ruby attempted to turn to face him, but the much stronger Tom held her in place.

"What the hell are you doing Tom?" She tried again to spin free of his grip. "We can't be doing this... What if Tony comes home?"

"Don't worry about your hubby." Tom lips kissed her neck. He whispered in her ears. His fingers were now hooked under the hem of the shirt that was now best described as a wet rag.

Ruby's head rolled back as she gave up any attempt to fight him. "Tom, I told you we can't do this anymore.... What if Tony were to come home."

"Then we'd be in real trouble, but don't worry your little head about Tony. He's gonna be busy for a long time."

With all her strength, she fought one more time to free herself from Tom's viselike grip. She spun around and looked into the eyes of her captor. "Then you better get busy." her arms suddenly clutched her neighbor's body.

"Let's get rid of this." Tom seemed annoyed with the shirt that was covered with the scrapings of gunk from the pan.

Abandoning her task, Ruby threw her arms around his neck, and they kissed. It wasn't a kiss of just familiarity, but a passionate kiss of lust. "Let's not waste time.... Fuck me Tom... Make me scream!"

Jumping into his arms, Ruby wrapped her legs around the hips of her lover. And Tom obliged by grabbing her body and carrying her through a doorway to the family room. Almost as quickly as her feet touched the floor her shorts and panties were being kicked out of the way. She fell backwards onto the sofa and smiled when she saw Tom's throbbing cock peeking over the top of his Calvin's....

"Are you going to put that thing in your pants where my panties used to be?" Her body twisted to give him a better view of what awaited him.

"Yeah.... but, I'm going to do an inspection first." Tom said, filled with anticipation.

"Let's do it together," as Ruby's finger caught the top of his underwear and yanked it down and out of the way from what she had in mind.

Just as he stepped out of his pants, Ruby reached for his cock and invited him into a lust-filled sixty-nine.

Before Tom could get his balance to lean forward, he felt Ruby's mouth take his cock between her lips. He moaned immediately. Establishing his balance with his right hand on the floor and with his face now taking in the aroma and taste of this young vixen. He bathed in the sound of her groaning, and the lifting of her hips toward his face.

Ruby nor her lover could maintain concentration long enough to accomplish their goals. So, with one push, Ruby sent Tom off balance and off her body onto the floor. It was an instant later when she held the head of his cock against the flower-petals between her legs. "Now fuck me so I can finish cleaning that skillet."

When Tom pushed forward, he roughly tried to push his cock all the way in one stroke. Ruby had been in this position before and the last time he tried it, it was painful. So, this time Ruby had her hand circling his cock (as much as she could) to remain in control. This time it took three forceful lunges before Tom could say to himself, he had her impaled her on all eight inches of his manhood.

Ruby pushed her hips harder and harder against the thrusting of her neighbor. Tom attempted to roll her over to put her on top. But when he did their bodies became disconnected. Ruby took control and soon she was perched above her prey lowering her now eager body onto the moistened head of her lovers cock. Her hips began a natural motion of rocking first back and then forward. She was searching for that special spot; that spot that brings an electrical change arcing through one's body. She knew it was there. All she had to do was find it. With her eyelids pressing hard against each other, and her mind focused on only one thing... she found it. It was a nerve that until now had been untouched. A nerve that had been hidden all her life, and now it too was exposed to the thrill, excitement, joy and touch of a man's cock; not her husband's, but her neighbor's. Yet she felt no remorse. She felt no guilt. She felt only the thrill of that instant in time.

At first, she played this thrill as an instrument in an orchestral performance. She was the conductor of this, the greatest concert of her life. She was the master of this moment. She would ride this crescendo to its peak. Only to feel the music fade as her lover filled the void inside her with his cum. Ruby leaned forward and hid their faces with her cascading hair. They kissed. It wasn't a kiss from two lovers. It resembled a kiss a person gives their grandmother at Christmas. In reality, it's how two exhausted lovers say, "thank you."

What do you do when this moment has passed?

In the case of Tom, he got dressed and followed Ruby to the bedroom. "Why don't you just throw that skillet away, and I'll get you another. Your mother-in-law will never know the difference."

"Men are so stupid," she thought silently. "It's a wonder they have survived this long."

Ruby smiled at the ignorance of her neighbor (and Lover). "She took the time to season that skillet. She wanted me to have that skillet to cook her son his favorite meal."

"Ruby, honey...you are his favorite meal." Tom then pretended to be kissing Ruby from across the room, turned and left the house. As he left, he tossed a hand in the air and said, "see you guys Friday night."

After some thought and consternation with getting that stupid skillet cleaned, Ruby agreed with herself and anyone else that was interested; just confess and get a new skillet. "Momma Mason is just going to have to live with it," Ruby thought to herself.

With the skillet project out of the way and Ruby dressed and ready to face her day head on. She couldn't stop her mind from pausing every once in a while, to see if she could still feel that special feeling.

As her day went on Ruby's fantasies began to take over her thoughts. At the grocery store the sight of a pineapple, brought her back to the big conversation with Tom, the neighbor and his wife Ally.

It was just ten nights ago, that Tom and Ally were sitting in the back yard at Ruby and Tony's gossiping about the neighbors that were not in attendance. As a bottle of white sweet wine turned into a conversation about how natural sugars affect the human body. There were all the comments about what the body turns from one thing into another. Out of nowhere, Ruby's husband Tony said, "Pineapple makes you cum taste sweater."

The "bullshit" alarms went off and there was laughter, finger pointing, and challenges were made. Eventually all the laughter calmed, and then the serious conversation restarted. There was Tom who said he had heard that if you go shopping and you see someone with a pineapple upside down in their basket, that person is looking to get fucked. It could also mean a couple was looking for a wife swap or just good time.

Ruby slapped her husband on the shoulder and admonished, "you never told me about the pumpkin thing."

"PINEAPPLE!" everyone exclaimed.

Tom turned to his wife and gave her an inquiring look. "Do you think it's time?" The unspoken words were clear.

Ally, Tom's wife turned her head to her husband and whispered in his ear. "Are you sure you want to do this tonight?"

Tom nodded and smiled. "When do you think we'll have another chance?"

Ally felt a stirring in her body. She had been watching the new neighbors for over two months. Fantasizing what it would be like to have this tall and very athletic man invading her pixy-like body with his power and determination. Traits she had watched demonstrated many times through the security of her family room window. Just the thought of Tony, Ruby's husband, standing over her made her body shiver with thoughts of seduction and desire.

Tom began. "Do you know what the lifestyle is?"

There was no response. But there was interest. Tom Noticed Ruby's body lean toward the center of the group.

"What do you mean 'the Lifestyle'?" She turned to look at her husband.... Why not? He was a man of the world. His military background had made it possible for him to travel all over the place.

"Honey," Tony smiled at his innocent wife. "It's a lot of things... They used to call it wife-swapping, but now it means anything to do with sexual freedom."

"I know you guys think of me a silly, naïve, cheerleader from a Podunk High, in the hills of Kentucky." Ruby smiled at Ally as she spoke. "When Tony and I were engaged, he was out of the country a lot. While he was gone, I had his permission to go ahead and date. I didn't think anything of it at the time. But when he got home, we got married right away, and it's been a pretty good three years."

She was now staring at her husband, searching for a reaction to her comments. "Tony and I didn't have the normal vows at our wedding. We made up vows that showed how much we loved each other, and how we would love and trust each other, no matter what came our way." She paused and scanned the faces of the people that seemed mesmerized with what she had just said. "If Tony going to bed with Ally would charge his battery.... I would never say no. If he wants to allow me to go to bed with Tom, I would probably do it. No questions asked, because I know he would only allow anything like this if he knew there was no danger to me or to our marriage."

Tony sat there with a stoic expression on his face. He was almost showing his pride in his woman.

Ally stood and walked over to Ruby's husband and sat on his lap; wiggling her butt as she sought out comfort.

"Ruby.... would you be upset if I kissed your husband?" Ally didn't wait for an answer. She dipped her face to that of Ruby's husband. Not one person watching was surprised to see Tony Mason's hand rise to cup a breast. The motion seemed almost automatic. It was an outward demonstration of how much the conversation and kiss had stirred the desire in his groin.

When they broke their kiss, Tony lifted Ally up from his lap so he could relieve some discomfort from his quickly engorging cock. As he did, he opened his eyes to watch his wife disappear through the back door of their home.

There was no stopping now.

When Tony and Ally entered the house, they saw their spouses climbing the stairs, arms tightly wrapped around each other, to the bedroom area. Ally sat on the sofa as Tony went around the room turning out lights. As he retuned to the sofa and his conquest for the night, his mouth opened in astonishment of how beautiful, the now naked woman was. The words ... "Oh, my God,"' slipped quietly from his lips.

"Are you just going to stand there? Get over here so I can see my entertainment for tonight." With those words Ally grabbed Tony's shorts and began the impossible task of getting them on the floor.

Fortunately, for Ally, Tony quickly moved in to unsnap the belt and push the pants and undershorts past his knees with one motion. When he straightened his body back to stand in front of her, he felt his cock being engulfed between her lips. "Oh, Ally" he moaned.... suck my dick baby.... suck my dick" It was only a few seconds later, Tony said he could no longer stand up. Her loving and sucking his cock had weakened his knees to the point he could no longer stand.

Ally released her grip on his cock and waited as he practically collapsed on the sofa. She chuckled at his reaction to her oral attentions. But now was her time. She made every attempt to move their bodies into a sitting sixty-nine. At first is seemed like it would never happen, but once Tony figured it out, he was literally lifting her tiny frame up and down as she continued her oral love making to his cock. At the same time, he was enjoying the reward of her expelling the fluids of her body into his hungry mouth.

Ally had found something new to her. It was something she had seen in a magazine. But now she knew it was possible, and she discovered it was more than just exciting. She felt her body react to the torture she imposed on herself..... And she loved it.

Her body began to stiffen. Tony saw the signals and lifted her from his cock. At the same time, he redoubled his efforts toward Ally's body. He tossed onto her back without removing his mouth from its mission. When he felt her hands clutching his head, he added two fingers to his assault. Her body went limp. Her chest began to rise and fall as if searching for air. As she became more aware of her surroundings and what had brought on this euphoric condition, she smiled a promising smile and reached her out arms out for her newest lover.

"My turn to do the work," she said pushing his body away from her. She placed her knees on either side of him and ground her pussy into his groin. It took only a second for her to find the cock that was still covered in the moistness from her lips. "Fuck me Tony.... fuck me good.

Her body was more than ready for his assault. She had noticed earlier how much thicker Tony's cock was than her husband's. The feel of his cock pushing at the sides of her pussy as he entered her, enhanced the thrill of this coupling. She didn't know that the body was releasing more and more endorphins that added to the excitement and the thrill of this special moment. She clutched his neck as he kissed his way around her face and downward over her breasts. Her nipples became hard and even more sensitive than before. But she wasn't about to slow the rocking motion of her body against his.

When there seemed to be no end to this crescendo of lust, it ended. Tony's body became rigid, and Ally could take no more. A fireball entered Ally, and her body went limp.

"Do you need something?" Tony asked.

Ally lifted her face from her lover's shoulder and looked into his eyes. "Please don't move. I want to feel you inside me."

Tony smiled. "You know, when we invited you guys over tonight, I certainly didn't expect this happening." He paused a moment. "I had heard this might happen latter in our marriage, but we've only been married three years."

"Tom and I were separated for about six months, because I found out he was fucking some gal from his office. When I found out, I left him. While I was on my own, I went to bed with a few other men. And every time I wondered why it was so wrong. A girlfriend of mine told me that, "if God wanted you to go without 'she' would have put a lock on it and made all dicks identical. Every dick feels different and new, and every pussy is a treat from a candy store.... I went back to my husband the next day and haven't regretted it for a minute." She paused only long enough to flex the muscles of her vagina.

Tony smiled.

"Do you realize that at this very minute, your wife is fucking my husband?"

"Yes, and I know we'll have a hundred conversations about tonight. I just hope your husband can keep up with her."

Ally smiled that 'fuck me' smile and climbed off his body to get round number two started. Once her mouth and tongue had returned Tony to his previous glory. He bent her body over the back of that sofa and commenced to ravage her from behind. Her hair was too short for him to get a good grip, but when he clutched her neck, she felt the return of those pulsing shocks race through her body. One climax followed quickly by another, and then another. This time the clock was no longer ticking. This time life broke through the barriers of one's true feelings. This was a night so special, that Ruby Mason and her husband woke up the following morning peering into the eyes of people that were not their spouses. It was a surprise to everyone.... a pleasant surprise.

Later that day, the two couples reunited after showers and clean clothes. Ruby and Mason changed the bed in their bedroom with clean sheets and attempted to pick up a used condom from the bedroom windowsill with a plastic coat hanger. Someone wanted to get that thing off in a hurry, for some reason.

Ally Wilson and her husband returned to their house through the back garden and cleaned themselves for an afternoon of taking in a ball game at the local Stadium.

When the game was over, the two couples, filled with ballpark red-hots, and Nachos ended the day by exchanges of a few hugs and more than a few steamy kisses.

On that Saturday night, both couples made some decisions about how they would continue. Each spouse promised the other they would not let this situation get out of hand. It would be nice to explore this relationship, but only occasionally.

Both couples went through the list of what, where, when, and how. But not all the decisions were shared with the others.

Ruby loved the way Tom's cock went so deep.

Ally felt the thrill of Tony pushing at the walls of her kitty.

Tony couldn't get enough of the crazy way Ally could squeeze his manhood by just flexing the right muscles.

Tom just wanted to be Tom. He was convinced Ruby just couldn't get enough of him and he was going to take advantage of her every time he could.

Then came that Thursday afternoon. It wasn't a special day to anyone, not particularly, except for Tony Mason. This was the day Tony found out he was no longer needed by his employer. He was unceremoniously shown the door at his job.

Tony's mind didn't want to face anybody or anything this afternoon. He spent an hour staring at a boat crossing back and forth across the lake in the park. He allowed the first beer of a sixpack to go flat without even tasting it.

There were things he needed to do. He just didn't know what they were, and in what order he would tackle those problems. It seemed that Tony had decided that he and his wife Ruby would take a break from their extra-curricular, or extra-marital activities, at least for a while.

Unaware his wife and the couple next door had been scheduling a little fun and games on their own. Poor Tony finally decided to face the music and go home and give his wife the bad news. It's time to be a man. Time to grab the world by the ears and tell it to "suck my dick."

12