Hi Honey, I'm Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just after lunch on that Thursday, Tony steered his SUV into the driveway of his home. Unfortunately, there was no room for him to get his car in the garage. There were two other vehicles parked in his way.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Tony thought to himself. "The HOA is going to give me a load of shit about having too many cars parked in front of my house."

Suddenly Tony was more worried about the HOA than he was about who owned these cars.

Tony was not having a good day.

He stomped up to the front door searched for a key he never had to use because he always entered his home through the garage.

Frustration had set in, and he was having trouble finding that damn housekey. When he did find it, he couldn't get it in the lock. Tony's level of pisstivity was reaching new heights. Just as he decided to kick the door off its hinges, the key found the proper entrance and slid smoothly inside the lock. Even with the key in place, Tony was not relieved at all. He pushed at the door and when the door opened, Tony was faced with a whole new problem.

Inside the family room of his home, he found his neighbor, Tom Mason, Tom's wife Ally and five other people he knew nothing about. No faces, no names and no clothes. What Tony was seeing was his wife, Ruby. She was on her hands and knees in the middle of a blanket where a large man was thrusting his ample cock in and out of her mouth, and an equally large cock pounding her from behind.

Tom's wife Ally was deeply involved in a sixty-nine with another woman, and Tony's wife was wrapped up in the arms of a beautiful black woman he had met only one time at a neighborhood party.

Tony stepped inside the room and yelled, "Hi honey, I'm home."

++ DON'T LEAVE NOW.... YOU, YES, "YOU" THE READER OF THIS STORY, GETS TO PICK THE ENDING++

You get to pick the ending of how did poor Tony's day come to an end?

Possibility Number One: Tony's mind went completely dark. The scene in front him was so bizarre and so unexpected. Tony chest was suddenly wracked with pain. He grabbed his chest and fell forward to the floor; never to stand again.

Possibility Number Two: Tony's mind went completely dark. The scene in front him was so bizarre and so unexpected. The words, "What the fuck," filled his thoughts and he stepped into the room, removing his clothes as he joined Tom in the claiming of the beautiful neighbor's body.

Possibility Number Three: Tony's mind went completely dark. The scene in front him was so bizarre and so unexpected. Filled with disbelief, Tony stepped backward through the doorway, and returned to his car. He put the key in the ignition, started the engine, pulled onto the street, and drove out of town. Never did he return to the home he once shared with the beautiful Ruby.

Possibility Number Four: Tony's mind went completely dark. The scene in front him was so bizarre and so unexpected. When his mind cleared away the debauchery he was facing, he opened the Coat-Closet next to the entrance. He removed his AR and repainted the room red.

End -

12