All Comments on 'Hi Honey, I'm Home'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
jazzharpjazzharp8 months ago

Number 4.

Stupid story. Thanks all the same.

tazmuntazmun8 months ago

Definitely #4

114FSO114FSO8 months ago

Fuck the cheating cunt. Send them all to hell.

70slowhands70slowhands8 months ago

I can see a new series coming on, like Just Once, if you don't mind, or Furuary Sucks.

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

Number 4. Actually, this story was kind of stupid with the multiple choice ending.

Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

I would go for 3, he needs a job and make the wife suffers through his disappearance. Let her try to find him…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Possibility number five - You never post this garbage and we, the readers, don't have to waste our time. Unbelievably bad.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Number 4

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Number 5…. Just stop

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What do you expect when one set of rules exist before marriage and another afterwards. Things don't change no matter good intentions.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I pick number 5: Tony sitting back on a patch of freshly disturbed earth while resting on his left hand as he draws in the intoxicating cancer bullets from his cigarette deep into his lungs and reflecting on those that had betrayed him lying just below the surface.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

Four does seem like a popular option.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

#5: Tony breaks the fourth wall and apologizes for assuming a lame gimmick will save a trite story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Am I reading this wrong? The first phrase seems to indicate the present day/moment of the story where Ruby just had sex with her husband…and everything else is a flashback of how their « lifestyle » began…that kinds of limts the number of possible ending doen’t it?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

#4, but leave the 'wife' alive. Death is finite, an end to pain and torture. Being bound to a chair for the remainder of her days, paralyzed, is infinite.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I gave it a 4, that would be my choice of ending also.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story was poorly written, except for the ending which wasn't actually written, just paraphrased for our inconvenience. An utter fail all around. Better luck (for us) next time, I hope...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

possibilty #4

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

2

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Possibility Number Five: Tony’s mind goes dark and he pulls his AR from the closet and says, “When I track down the author, we’ll have to talk about ending your own damn story and not dumping it the readers.”

alexmaksialexmaksi8 months ago

5. He step away to the kitchen for better view and was watching till the end and listening dirty conversations between orgy members

Ocean33Ocean338 months ago

Choice 4 but let him.have a good ending and make his wife regret what she lost

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

Choice 4, with a bit of Tarantino touch indeed... ;)

tizwickytizwicky8 months ago

Choosing number 2 has the best possibility to to produce a interesting ongoing tale continuing in the group sex genre. The third scenario has been done a million times before and doesn't need to be done again. The 4th scenario the mass murder choice requires a sick mind and no regard for humanity and just isn't easy to do unless you are Quentin Tarantino.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

#5 the husband burns down the house everyone dies slowly and painfully. He moves to another country and lives happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

AR? WTF? If I wanted guns and violence I'd turn on the TV or read the paper. I come here for escapism and titillation. Option 2 please where everyone walks on the wild side!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bull Shit!!!

No husband in his right mind would start a wife swapping affair with his neighbour, who happens to be home during the day while he, himself, is away from home at work. Nobody could, in all sanity, trust his neighbour and his wife to be trust worthy enough not to screw on-the-side.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When a writer doesn't have an ending for his story, the story goes down to the lower level and become a total failure!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What about the chapter numbering ? Besides, it's difficult to evaluate this tale without knowing where is directed. We can see a very low rating for this 1st part, so, most will depend on the followup.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

don't care about the followup. Lost all interest when this chick turned out to be a total skank, cum dumpster, and likely disease vector. Blech.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bad writing and he already knew she was swinging maybe he should just pimp her out it would be more fun.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

With a very low 2.7* readers rating, most of the LW readers are just saying again, enough with these fetish-cuck tales (sometimes differently dressed, but always with the same concept). There are already many thousands of them, so it would be nice to see something different.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

How do you cheat on a wife swap?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-eight-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peo...