Hi Mom, I'm Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # # #

Maggie was at the stove flipping pancakes while fried apples sizzled in the skillet. The tantalizing aromas of fresh brewed coffee and bacon helped dispel the last of the desert dust from his nostrils. He heard Chris hollering up the stairs for him -

"Mike! Breakfast! Come n' get it!"

Moving to the head of the stairs he paused and called, "I'll be down in a second." He busied himself toweling his hair, knowing that beads of water from his shower still glistened in the fine mat of chest and pubic hair, and that the striking contrast between his tanned chest and white loins drew attention to what was centered in his groin - the 'Monster' in the bush, he thought chuckling to himself.

Chris looked up from reading the funnies in the newspaper. "Dude!"

"Huh?"

Maggie turned and looked up from the stove. He saw her quick piercing glance take in the towel around his shoulders and his wet head before dropping inadvertently. He saw her flush and turn back to the stove. Step One initiated!

"Oops, sorry!" Pulling the towel in front of him he waved an apology, "Forgot for a second it wasn't the barracks."

As he padded back to the bathroom to dress he risked a backward glance and caught Maggie checking his ass. Sweet!

"Moron!" Chris called after him laughing.

# # # #

By the time Mike finished dressing and came to the table I'd regained a little of my composure, I think. At least my heart had quit racing and I wasn't feeling quite so feverish. I'd taken a few days off work at first so I had plenty of leisure to enjoy my breakfast. Mike grabbed a plate off the counter and heaped a plate full, buttering his pancakes and pouring a generous amount of syrup. He was barefoot in jeans and while Chris was apparently engrossed in the comics I could admire the play of sunlight on the muscles of Mike's back. He'd grown up to be a fine looking man, THAT was apparent from all that I'd seen, and I seemed to feel the room heat up a notch or two again.

Fumbling with the paper I found the daily crossword and pulled it to me. Maybe that would help me take my mind off things I definitely should NOT be thinking about. I was his 'mom' for gosh sake - or the nearest thing to it that he'd had for years. There was no point in thinking about it or getting all hot and bothered - he was too young to ever look at someone my age AND he'd never think of me as anything but 'mom'.

"Pussy."

The voice from my right startled me, seeming to follow my line of thought the way it did.

"Excuse me?"

"Five letter word for cat ending in Y - 47 across...."

Mike smiled at me across the rim of his coffee mug.

"We'll see," I smiled back unconsciously. "Could also be kitty you know...but I suspect there's a Freudian explanation for the reason a 20 something male coming back from an 18 month tour of duty would come up with THAT answer!"

A pair of grins confronted me now and I shook my head at both of them. "Shame on you! Do you all talk to your Mama with that mouth!" I teased.

They looked at each other, still grinning, shrugged and turned back to me nodding happily. It was an old routine with them, and I laughed to see that they still remembered it.

"It IS good to have you both back home, safe and sound!" I got up for some more coffee and brought the pot back to the table to top off their mugs. "What are your plans for the next few days?"

Chris set down his fork and burped. "Good chow Mom! Missed your cookin'. Tim's comin' up later to take me up to the dealer's so I can find some wheels. Then some of us are meeting for pizza and beer at Angelo's later. You want me to swing back by and pick you up Mike?"

"Not me man! R and R for me. I'm going to lay around the house, lay out by the pool and even out my tan, eat some more and drink a lot of water, and maybe, just maybe, stop feeling so much like sandfleas are gnawing out my liver!"

"Are you okay, Mike?" I asked, reaching out to lay a hand on his arm. His muscles flexed under my touch.

"I'm gonna be fine, M- Mom." he said getting up to clear his plate and dropping a light kiss on the top of my head. When did he start to stutter I wondered. Maybe its stress induced I mused. Chris got up to clear his plate too, dropping another kiss on top of my head in passing. It WAS nice having them back home again, and I would get over this....whatever it was I was feeling for Mike. It would pass and things would go back to normal. I leaned back in my chair to finish my coffee, letting the warmth of the sun shining through the large atrium style windows bake into me. Chris headed upstairs to shower and dress for the day. Mike stretched and leaned against the counter for another cup of coffee, watching the hummingbirds at the large feeder outside the window.

# # # #

He leaned against the counter sipping his coffee, ostensibly watching the birds and wildlife outside the window but in fact he was appreciating the view inside much more. Maggie was wearing some thin white cotton gown this morning and the sun shining through the window made it all but transparent. The dusky rose of her large nipples and the copper color of the small patch of hair at her cleft were clearly visible. Her only visible tan lines were for bikini bottoms - small ones at that - or maybe she rolled them down like he'd seen some girls do at the beach to get the best tan coverage. A light sprinkling of freckles were just visible across her shoulders and the upper slopes of her breasts. His fingers itched to reach out and touch her and his jeans were getting uncomfortable. Turning back to the sink he surreptitiously adjusted himself, checking over his shoulder to make sure her eyes remained closed.

Clearing his throat of a sudden dryness, he asked, "So what are YOUR plans for today, M-Mom?"

She stretched backward in the chair and he could hear the slight pop as her spine adjusted. He watched in fascination as the material stretched tight across her breasts and her nipples puckered suddenly as if they'd been touched. Running her hands through her shoulder-length red curls she was unconscious of the effect her movements had on him.

"Been working a little hard the past few days to make sure everything was ready yesterday. I think I'll take it easy today myself. Clean up the kitchen and maybe pull a few weeds in the garden before it gets too hot. Grab some pool time - maybe a nap. You want to grill tonight? There's chicken, or steaks or pork tenderloin..."

She'd obviously gone to some effort to make sure that all their favorites were available he thought. "Grilling sounds great - can you make your pork tenderloin with the honey-bourbon glaze?"

She'd picked up her plate now too and was standing at the sink next to him, her own natural morning scent filling his senses. She reached to lay a hand along his cheek in the old familiar caress from childhood, but he thought she hesitated briefly, and lingered imperceptibly. Miniscule changes in behavior - maybe he was looking too hard.

She chuckled, "Of course!" and added, "I will never get used to you boys being so bi - so tall now. How did that happen?"

SO - he wasn't imagining things! Good, he thought and grinning at her as he picked up the towel to dry the dishes she washed, he said, "You cook the way you do and you have to ask? It's a wonder we don't weigh 300 pounds too!"

Laughing out loud she nodded happily, "Yeah it is - the way you two have always eaten! I'd go to the grocery store and take two carts and people would ask - 'how many kids do you HAVE?' - and I'd say only two at home now, but they're teenage boys...and the other mothers would say...'you poor thing!' It was just a good thing you were both so active I think."

"Yeah," he agreed. "We've slowed down a little but it IS good to be back home and taste your cooking again!"

"Thank you sweetheart!" She leaned her head against him briefly, before returning to the dishwashing. "It's really good to have both of you under the roof again - and to have someone to cook for. I AM learning to cook smaller amounts but I still tend to make 3 gallons of chili at a time and that's just TOO much."

He laughed, "I'll bet! You got a couple gallons in the freezer we could thaw out for lunch maybe?"

"You just had BREAKFAST! You can't be thinking about lunch already!"

"Well, but if it's your chili...."

They continued to laugh and tease, talking about nothing serious as they finished the chore together. She made another pot of coffee when Tim came in, asking for some, groaning that he was 'too old to match jello-shots with the youngsters'.

"Well duh! Geez - thought I raised smarter kids than that." She teased as she poured him a cup.

He groaned again and lowered his sunglasses against the glare of the sun through the windows, "Apparently not, Mummy," he grinned unrepentantly, blowing her a kiss across the room, "but I'm cute and you love me!"

She threw up her hands, "Lord deliver us - I give up!"

Chris came pounding downstairs at that point adding, "About time Mama! You'd think after nearly 30 years you'd have learned you're never gonna win with THAT son!"

"Hey asshole! Be nice to me if you don't want me to leave you on the side of the road somewhere!"

Tim flipped a coaster at his brother, much like a miniature frisbee. Chris caught it and sent it sailing back at his older brother's head. Mike grabbed it as it sailed past him, tucking it under one arm and both of the brothers exclaimed, "Suck up!"

Maggie laughed, coughing and choking on a mouthful of coffee she'd been trying to swallow, waving off Mike as he tried to helpfully pound on her back. Once she caught her breath she sputtered, "My God, how did I ever survive you three?"

At once three mock-innocent grins confronted her -

"Us?" came the chorus.

Laughing some more she headed to her room, "I'm going to get dressed. You boys remember the rules!"

"Yes Mummy!" from Tim, "No bleeding on the carpeting!"

Chris added helpfully, "My brothers will heal but the house has to be repaired - don't break the house!"

Mike finished, "Whatever mess we make we have to clean up or repair!"

Her laughter trailed off behind her closed door as the boys sat grinning at each other.

Chris said hopefully, "We're not too old to wrestle for 'top dog' are we?"

Tim shook his head, "Probably not, but not today man, I'm just not up for it. I'll whip your puny ass some other day!" adding, "So Mike, you goin' with?"

"Naw Tim, some other time maybe, thanks though."

"'K dude - jus' lemme know - or tell Mom, I know she'd take ya too."

Groaning mightily he pushed himself away from the table and stood up.

"Here, lean on me, 'old man'," his younger brother teased as they went out the door. Mike could hear Tim curse and then Chris and saw, as they passed below the window over the sink, that Tim had Chris in a headlock and was administering a hard 'monkey rub' against the top of his head. He was still chuckling when Maggie came back out of her bedroom dressed for the outdoors.

"What's so funny?" she enquired.

Shaking his head he replied, "Just good to be home. REALLY good to be home!"

# # # #

My hands shook as I closed the bedroom door behind me and leaned against it. My GOD! I was having a hard time swallowing - or breathing for that matter. Thinking back I went over everything I'd seen, just to make sure I hadn't fantasized it.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, centering myself as much as possible considering the excitement pulsing in my veins. I'd been relaxing in the morning sun coming through the window, enjoying the feel of the heat baking into me. As my muscles began to loosen I felt several knots in my back caused by the last few days' labors and I stretched slowly to ease my spine. Midway into my stretch, I felt that peculiar tingling as though I was being watched. Glancing quickly around the room from beneath my lowered eyelids I discovered both the source of my immediate discomfort, and a source of far larger discomfort.

Yes. It WAS Mike watching me, and the naked hunger in his eyes, while startling my mind, caused my body to immediately react. My nipples had hardened to bullet points immediately and my pussy had pulsed again like it had last night. Trying not to show any marked sign of my reaction I'd finished my stretch, while my glance moved lower. I hadn't been mistaken about what I'd seen earlier there either - not if the size of the growing bulge in his jeans was any indication.

Trying to think it through calmly and rationally I told myself over and over that his reaction was normal for a healthy young male who had been in 'enforced seclusion' so to speak, for quite some time. He was just horny - he'd have reacted that way to the presence of any female at all. But one part of my mind whispered, 'true - but it means he sees you as a female...not as just Mom!' I wasn't sure how I felt about that. I knew how I was supposed to feel, but the wet spot I was sitting in seemed to let me know that it wasn't, in fact, how I was actually feeling.

Forcing myself up, I thought I'd managed to get through the dishwashing without giving myself away - even though the urge to touch him was becoming nearly overwhelming. Finally I had to tear myself away, despite the laughter and teasing of the boys, all I could seem to think about was dragging Mike behind closed doors and fucking him mindless.

Running into my bathroom and closing the door behind me again I collapsed on the floor against it, pulling my gown up around my waist as I frantically plunged my fingers into my sopping cunt. Picturing again the size of the hardware Mike sported and the massive size and thickness of his apparent hard on I shoved three and then four fingers into my aching pussy as deeply as I could. Over and over I fucked myself, chewing my bottom lip so that I wouldn't make a sound - I couldn't make a sound. Finally with a huge, gasping shudder, I came. And found I was still just as horny as before....

Finally staggering to my feet I faced myself in the large vanity mirror. 'Okay Maggie', I scolded myself, 'you are going to take this one step at a time and not ASSUME anything.' Maybe, I thought, but the sparkle in my eyes and the roses in my cheeks seemed to hint that I might have taken more than one step - or perhaps leaped to an assumption or two. First things first girl, find out if he IS in fact interested in you - or just generally horny. If it's that, then you better make plans to drive him to Angelo's tonight with the rest of his age group. If not...well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, I thought.

Splashing cold water on my face and running a quick comb through my hair, I pulled it back into a loose ponytail so that the curls tumbled, bounced, and caught the light. Determined on my course of action now I tossed my gown into the hamper and headed for the walk-in closet. Five minutes later I was checking the over all effect in the mirror. The sleeveless white tee seemed demure enough, until you noted how translucent it was in bright light. I'd debated going bra-less, something that normally wouldn't have worried me in front of Chris and Mike. Now, however, I was trying for something a little more attention getting. The bra I'd picked was one of my favorite Victoria Secret numbers. In a shade called 'Whisper Beige' it seemed to blend well with my tan so that it was barely noticeable, but the light padding and underwire provided just the right amount of leverage, so that my normally noticeable bust became an unmistakable feature of the landscape. A pair of slightly baggy khaki shorts that would allow me, while bending and weeding to flash occasional glimpses of my naked pussy, completed my 'ensemble'.

I wasn't sure about the wisdom of going pantiless. I seemed to feel a damp spot forming in the crotch of the shorts before I even walked out the door. My cheeks were flushed and I was having a little trouble keeping my hands from shaking. I nearly had second thoughts and changed into jeans or sweats, but something inside, maybe just my own need and horniness, propelled me forward and out the door.

# # # #

Following Maggie out to the little patch of vegetable garden to help, he couldn't help but notice the lines of her body and the way she moved. After last night she seemed a hundred times more erotic and enticing than she had before he went overseas, if that was possible. He wanted to throw her down in the tilled earth between the rows and....oh God, where to even start with that delicious body of hers. His eyes narrowed in contemplation of the choices she presented from behind, from the arch of her foot and the fullness of her swaying hips to the wispy tendrils of flame-colored hair at the base of her skull. Feeling his jeans pinch uncomfortably he groaned mentally - he was going to have to try to control his thoughts or he was going to spend all day in the john beating his meat for relief.

At that moment Maggie bent suddenly to pull a vagrant weed. He noticed first that there was no visible panty line showing. 'Maggie wearing a thong?', he thought. But as she bent nearly double to get at the stubborn root of the plant, her shorts rode up in back and he thought he saw...relax 'Monster' she could still be wearing a thong...but he could swear it looked like her upper thighs were wet....

Not watching where he stepped now he tripped on the hose lying across the rows and went flying, running into Maggie and sending both of them sprawling. He leaped to his feet, apologizing profusely and pulling Maggie to her own feet. She was covered with dirt from head to toe, but laughing. He began helping her brush the dirt from her arms and legs, wiping it from her face carefully to avoid getting it in her eyes. He started to brush off her shirt but felt his throat close up and hands start to tremble looking down at the swell of her breasts.

She was still chattering happily about how often she'd done exactly the same thing when something about his stillness reached her awareness. Looking at him she saw the lust in his eyes, a pulse beating heavily at his throat and the rampant swell of his cock. Flushing at being caught out so abruptly he began to turn away but her hand on his arm, stopped him.

"Really Mike?" she asked softly. "Are you sure?"

Turning back to her, touching her face gently, he replied, "Surer than I have ever been of anything, Maggie."

"Some people would say it's very wrong."

Barely able to speak or swallow now, he asked, "Do you feel that way too?"

Hanging her head and flushing she whispered, "I don't know if it's wrong, or it's right...but, I'm willing if you're certain it's what you want."

Groaning he dropped to his knees, leaning forward to rest his forehead against the slight swell of her belly. She ran her fingers lightly over the soft brush of his hair and watched in fascination as he shivered in response.

"Let's go inside." She said firmly.

Mike nodded and rose to his feet. There were no close neighbors but the back portion of the yard was enclosed only by a low, chain link fence intended only to keep Sam inside and other neighborhood dogs out. The high privacy fence enclosed only the patio and pool. As they entered the kitchen door her cell phone trilled - Chris announcing his purchase of a car and that he was going to see some friends before heading to Angelo's that evening. They had the house to themselves for hours. Maggie turned and locked the door - it wouldn't keep out anyone with a key but would slow them down long enough to give advance warning. Then taking Mike's hand she entered her bedroom, closing and locking the door firmly behind them.

Leaning her back against the door for a moment she saw him standing in the middle of the room, hands at his side as though uncertain what to do next. She walked up to him, pressing her body firmly against his, her hands roaming over the smooth muscles of his chest and shoulders, watching as he shivered again uncontrollably.