All Comments on 'hidden'

by Mrs_Cumming

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NakedinNC_NakedinNC_about 13 years ago
About Time!

About time we had the tables reversed and the woman watching the man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A fantasy

Well written, but for me, it would work a lot better if you hadn't identified it as simply a fantasy of yours at the start. For the readers, all stories are fantasies (or perhaps memories of something similar), but *knowing* that the author just made the experience off is always a mild turnoff for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey, I like stories like this.

But I also like the stories where it is the husband watching. You are a hypocrite if it bothers you when a husband watches his wife but think it's all good when a wife watches her husband.

Maybe the sorry idiots would spend more time writing stories like this instead of basing every wife watching story that gets posted, this would be a better site.

I mean, I don't care what a story is rated. In fact, if I am in the mood for a wife watching story, I look for one that is lower rated. If it is lower rated, it means it must be pretty good.

And no amount of whiners bashing the authors or anyone who dares to like a wife watching story is ever going to make me stop writing them or stop reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Anon-who likes this story

Yes, we get it. You like this type of story. So what? Does that mean your opinion counts and others don't. You're a hypocrite.

Fun_gentFun_gentabout 13 years ago
Very Nice

Very good I liked it very much. You did a great job and expressed your sexiness very well... keep it up!

Mrs_CummingMrs_Cummingabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you for readin, whether you like it or not!

Lol. Well, i could not help but see the small disagreement that broke out over my story. I would like to say thank you for reading, whether you like it or not. I always put that they are fantasies, because that is what they are! i enjoy showing the way a female mind works (or at least my mind) when i know the majority of authors are male. I know that some people will not like my point of view, and some people will enjoy it. But the world would be a very boring place without our differences. Regardless of if you enjoyed my story, thank you for taking the time to read it!

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

But I agree with the previous comment--don't spoil the effect by going out of your way to remind the reader that it was only a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I was at my cousin Glynis place,we were in her bedroom studying when we heard her mum come home early.We were about to say hello when we heard a mans voice, remember we have to be back in 1 hour.There was an adjoining ensuite to the bedroom,Glynis mum who is a rather plump lady was taking her work uniform off,the guy who was much younger already had undressed.Standing behind Glynis i watched my Aunt get on her knees,and he moved behind her and pushed his cock slowly into her pussy.I heard oh yes,yes,ohhhh yes as he had it all the way in her and holding her hips began to fuck her.I was hard,Glynis is like her mum,plump,my hard cock was pressing against her as we watched.Her mum was saying,thats it,give it to me,give it to me,i couldnt help it,i reached under Glynis dress and moved my hand up her leg,i stopped,she didnt stop me,so i moved to her panties,my finger inside the elastic and my finger entered her very wet hole.The guy was going faster,then big pushes as he came inside my Aunt,then they collapsed forward,he fell on top of her,his hard cock coming out.We froze,then he straddled her and still hard pushed his cock back into her,she pushed back and we could see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy.I pulled Glynis panties down and rubbed my cock up and down her wet slit.The guy was banging into my Aunt,she said now,now aaagh and was obviously orgasming,he went faster,really pushing hard,coming all the way out and pushing back in.Glynis had my hard cock stroking it as he pulled back and said now,she turned and took his cock in her mouth, held her head and literally fucked her mouth as she just took it until his head went back and letting her head go,filled her mouth.He pulled back,cumm hanging from his cock.She licked it and said we have to go.They dressed and left.Glynis turned and took my cock in her mouth and it didnt take long before my cumm emptied into her.she couldnt swallow it all but it wasnt long before she could.Nor was it long before i had her on her knees,just like her mum,fucking her tight pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous