All Comments on 'Hidden Acres Ch. 10'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bravo!! I really enjoy reading your stories about Hidden Acres. Keep em coming!

Get all 4 boys and their moms together for some Saturday night fun .......

rodavrodavalmost 3 years ago

Different families engaged in incest in Hidden Acres is really exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just found this story and have gone back and caught up on previous chapters. Seems like the “sleepy little town” of Hidden Acres story got off to a rocky start but it has definitely picked up momentum. Now, I can not wait to see what happens next. I’ll be looking for the next chapter. Seems that Agnol has a superb storyline to work with! Hurry with Ch.11.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After reading this story, seems that Hidden Acres could hold many family stories. Let’s hear about the HA Country Club social events and parties such as New Years Eve, Forth of July, Founders Day where the HA way is openly practiced. The HA school staff, and students over 18, learning about the history of HA and taking part and carrying on the towns tradition. Or maybe the church pastor, his family, and the congregation, all participating in the HA way of loving. The HA Senior Citizen center with grandparents and their families can be included. Use you imagination and keep writing.

newporter56newporter56almost 3 years ago

Can't wait to read more of Hidden Acres

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I can’t wait for Ch. 11 to see what happens next in Hidden Acres.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

"It was the first time she'd ever been fucked by someone and she wasn't sure who the cock belonged to."

This sentence makes no sense and could have been left out. She has 2 children and had just had sex with her son.

Other than that I give this chapter WAY more than 5 stars.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi4 days ago

Továbbra is tetszik, ezt nagyon könnyen és szépen lehet folytatni.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES