Hidden Acres Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the front seat Oliver was trying to get closer to Camille, but she was holding him off. "Wait until the lights go down," she admonished. Oliver sat back, but huffed a little in disappointment. Camille gave him a quick kiss on the cheek but then slid back to her side of the car.

Anthony looked out the front window, trying to calm himself down, but it was impossible as his aunt had slipped her arm under his and pulled him back into the seat. She laid her head on his shoulder and he could feel the soft pressure of her breasts as she held it against her body. The smell of her perfume was strong in his nose and he closed his eyes to concentrate on all of the sensations bombarding him at once.

Finally the street lights went out and cars honked in celebration of the start of the movie. Plunged in sudden darkness, it felt like they were alone in the wilds except for the music coming from the speaker on the dash. The giant screen flashed to life and the previews began.

"In a world," the announcer's gravelly voice came out of the ether, just like it did in the regular theater. Anthony couldn't pay much attention though, the feel of his aunt's leg pressed close against his and her warm body molded to his side was his sole focus.

"This is my favorite part," Bobby whispered hotly in his ear.

"The previews?" he asked, worried his voice might crack like it did years ago.

"No, silly. Being close to a handsome guy in the backseat in the dark."

"Aunt Bobby," Anthony whispered, his voice quavering with desire and fear of making a fool of himself.

"Shh, baby. Auntie is going to be a good date. I promise."

His cock lurched in his pants as she slid her hand up from his knee to the top of his thigh. Her touch made him squirm and he spread his legs apart to give her as much room as she needed. His sudden movement caused the car to shift and he looked up to find that Camille was looking back at them questioningly.

"Sorry," he croaked, shrugging. Camille gave him an approving look and then turned back to the front. He watched as his sister slid closer to Olilver on the bench seat, blocking his view.

He was about to complain, but as he opened his mouth Aunt Bobby's soft finger was on his jaw and pulled him to face her. In the dim shadows he saw her shake her head and then she placed her finger over her lips. A moment later he felt the car shift some more and he turned back to the front to see that Oliver had leaned over and was kissing his sister.

Most brother's would be grossed out by the sight of their sister making out, especially only a foot away, but Anthony was in such an excited state that it did the exact opposite. His sister was a sexy, younger version of the hot aunt sitting next to him. It only served to be like a projection of his impossible dream to do the same with Aunt Bobby. Having his fantasy acted in front of him made him groan as his throbbing penis ached in his confining pants.

His noise had alerted Camille and she broke the kiss. Turning to face him, with mock anger in her voice she said, "Perv! Have your own fun. Stop watching us."

Anthony started to protest but once more he felt his aunt's hand on his thigh, squeezing him. When he looked at her he found her leaning back against the far side of the cabin, a come hither look upon her face. His mind spun and his body ached. How could she torture me this way? Doesn't she know what she's doing to me?

"Come on, Anthony," his aunt whispered. "Let's do just like she said, let's have our own fun."

In bewildered delight, Anthony felt his gorgeous aunt drag him closer. In slow motion he watched as her red lips parted and then was kissing her. In stunned confusion, he froze for a split second, certain that at any moment this was all going to be revealed as an elaborate prank. Then it dawned on him that if this was a prank, he couldn't be held responsible. They'd set him up and anything that happened would be their fault!

Anthony began kissing his aunt in earnest, causing her to moan loudly. Once more the car shifted and rocked on its springs as he twisted his body to get closer to his aunt's lush body. Her wet tongue danced against his and then she'd suck upon it, causing his cock to swell even more. The pain of his tightly confined erection was sweet torture as he felt the soft, sensous curves of his aunt's forbidden body. His hands slid over her rounded tummy and around her dainty waist.

"You can never tell your mother," Aunt Bobby said, breaking their kiss as his hand began to slide higher up her body. "Promise. You will never tell another soul."

Anthony nodded eagerly. "I promise!" he breathed.

Bobby gave him a bright smile and her eyes flared wide in excitement. She took his roaming hand and guided it over the rounded swell of her right breast. Anthondy groaned in ecstatic delight to be cupping his auntie's amazing tit. If he died right then, it would have been worth it. To go from spying on his sultry aunt to feeling her up in the backseat of a car like some 1950's teenagers, was more than his poor mind could handle.

"Oh that's it," Bobby sighed, "give them a good feel. I know you've been dying to touch them for forever. I see you staring at me and I've loved every second of it." Her hot breath washed over his ear as her other hand raked through his hair, pulling him tight against her. She arched her back, thrusting her chest at him, encouraging him to grope her more. "God I love it. It feels so good when you touch me. You are making your auntie so wet."

Anthony groaned loudly at her words and his cock pulsed in his jeans. He could feel he was leaking and feared that he might explode in his pants just from feeling her massive tit in his hand. He couldn't wait to kiss them and as if the idea suddenly popped into his head, he lowered his mouth to the tops of her breasts and wet the rounded tops with his tongue.

"Oh! That's nice, baby. Yeah, kiss them!"

He slobbered over the smooth skin of her fleshy tits, pressing his face against them and burying his nose in the deep crease between the compressed orbs. Aunt Bobby twisted her torso back and forth, rubbing his face across both breasts playfully. He wanted, needed more though. Anthony wanted to free them from the dress, to be able to suck upon her nipples as he'd dreamed. He started to pull at the neckline, but it was so tight on her body he couldn't get it to budge.

"One second, lover," Bobby said. She pushed him back for a moment and then twisted her body and presented her zipper at the top of her back. "Unzip me, sweetie."

With trembling fingers he pulled the zipper down and revealed her bare back. As the zipper slid down loudly he saw the clasp on the bra strap come into view. Aunt Bobby turned back around and Anthony looked to the front seat, wondering if his sister had noticed what was transpiring behind her.

In a glance Anthony knew that his sister didn't care what was going on in the backseat. Camille was pressed against the passenger side door and Oliver's head was in the middle of her chest. Her boyfriend was noisily sucking upon her right breast, his hand squeezing the other fervently. Anthony saw the look of sweet bliss on his sister's face as she revelled in the embrace of her lover. Glancing down at her exposed breast, he was amazed at the large dark brown circle that encircled the rubbery nub of hier nipple. It rose like a thick eraser from a soft bed of crinkly flesh.

He looked up, ashamed that he had looked at his sister at that moment, as if he had violated her privacy. In the soft light he found her looking directly at him, her eyes glazed over with lust as her mouth hung open. She bit her lip and moaned softly, writhing in the grip of Oliver's mouth and her brother's horny stare. Then she closed her eyes and groaned loudly.

Turning back to his aunt, he found that Bobby had pulled her arms free of the dress and the garment was piled in her lap. Her breasts, now free of the dress, were on open display. Teardrop shaped marvels, her tits were encased in a lacy black bra that merely cupped her heavenly orbs. Her stiff, rosy nipples rose above the scalloped edged cups. Bobby undulated her chest, making them rise and fall and sway hypnotically.

Anthony sank towards her mesmerizing mammaries, his mouth falling open. Aunt Bobby took his face in her hand and guided him to her left breast, offering him her savory nipple to suck upon. His wet tongue swiped over bullet hard tips, leaving a wet trail in its wake. The smell of her skin filled his nostrils, making them flare like a bull on a rampage.

"Oh fuck, baby. You're going to make me cream," Bobby hissed.

He took hold of each tit in a hand, hefting them and squeezing them eagerly. Alternating between each nipple, he went back and forth and sucked as much of each melon into his mouth and pressed his tongue deeply into her spongy flesh. Her steady moans and flexing body gave him encouragement and he lost himself in the act of nursing on her magnificent breasts.

"Oh, sweetie, you make me feel so good! God! I love to have an eager sucker for my girls."

"So do I," Camille moaned from the front seat. "I can come just from having mine sucked."

"Oh me too!" Bobby agreed. "Lick the nipples baby. Give them a little nibble. Gentle now, just enough teeth to make them feel good, okay?"

Anthony nodded and licked eagerly at the stiffened tips. He found small bumps at the ends of her nipples and each time his tongue swiped across them his aunt jerked in his arms. The sexy moans that escaped from her mouth let him know that she enjoyed it and so he kept it up. Soon her hands were gripping his shoulders tightly, her fingers digging into him as she braced herself.

"Oh, oh. Oh! OH!" Bobby chanted, with each swipe of the nerves she jerked and moaned. "Oh fuck baby, that's it! That's it! Oh fuck baby!"

Anthony wasn't sure what had happened, but he knew it was good. His aunt was shaking and trembling as he sucked on her thick nipple. His hands were full of her soft, succulent flesh, kneading and massaging her hefty tits like he'd never get another chance. She wrapped her arms around him and held onto him like she was afraid of falling into a chasm. The trembling continued and then he could smell a different kind of perfume.

He wasn't sure how he knew, but Anthony knew that he was smelling his aunt's smoldering pussy. She was on fire and her slick cunt was ready and letting it be known. The smell of an overheated pussy was something he'd never smelled before, but he knew that he'd never get over it for the rest of his life. That his aunt's was the first one he'd ever had the pleasure to take a whiff from, well, that was just the best thing ever as far as he was concerned.

"Oh fuck Oliver. Keep doing that! You're going to make me cream!" Camille was huffing and thrashing in the front seat.

Anthony took a moment to look over and watch as his sister was in the throes of the same kind of pleasure he had just given his aunt. He glanced at his Aunt Bobby and saw that she was staring at Camille as well. Sensing him staring at her, she gave him a wicked smile.

"This is the second best part of double dating at the drive in," she said huskily.

"Second? What's the best part?" Anthony waited for her to answer, but his aunt only gave him a sexy wink.

Looking back at his sister, he watched as her mouth fell open in a silent scream. Her right hand shot up and pushed against the glass as she thrust her tit into Oliver's face, her other hand scrunched in his hair and pulled him hard against her body.

"Oh fuck! I'm coming! I'm coming!" Camille cried out.

Anthony watched his sister peak, something he had felt with his aunt but hadn't had the pleasure to witness. It was amazing to see the expression on her face change from moment to moment as she rode her pleasurable release. And just like with his aunt, a moment later the cabin filled with a heady scent that he knew was his sister's excited pussy.

Turning back to Bobby, he leaned into her and forcefully kissed her wet mouth, driving his tongue between her lips. She moaned and clung to him as he frenched her noisily. Anthony slid his hand up her leg and under the short skirt. Her smooth, bare legs were hot to his touch and as he worked up her thigh she bit at his tongue.

"Oh fuck Anthony, you've made me so wet!"

A moment later his hand was over her panties and he could feel the soaked material. His fingers curled under her and through the soft satin he could feel the heat of her cunt. Groaning into her mouth, he slipped his fingers between her skin and the panty and felt her slick, bare lips. Aunt Bobby gripped his shoulders, once more clawing his flesh as he slid a finger into her honey soaked hole.

"Oh fuck," he moaned.

"Oh yes, baby," she breathed into his face. "Oh see how creamy you've made me? I'm all wet because of you!"

Anthony had dreamed of a moment like this. He withdrew his slippery finger and brought it to his mouth. He watched his aunt's beautiful face as he parted his lips and sucked his wet finger. The sizzling look of lust on Aunt Bobby's face as he tasted her told him he had done this right. Her mouth opened longingly as he licked her honey from his finger. When he pulled it free of his mouth she looked a little disappointed. Reacting quickly, he reached down and slid three fingers over her wet pussy lips, soaking each one with her cream. Bringing his fingers back up to their faces, he could smell the pungent smell of her cunt on his hand. He offered her two fingers and she sucked them in greedily while he licked the third clean. After he pulled his hand free from his aunt they shared a soulful kiss once more.

"I want to kiss your lips," Anthony said, his voice deep with need.

Aunt bobby smiled wickedly, her eyes wide in delight as she pushed him back and she extended her legs onto the seat. He crawled between her legs and lifted her skirt. He would have loved to have had a better look at her, sure that she was indescribably sexy, but that would have to wait for another time.

He could smell her strong scent better now. She spread her thighs and bent her left knee to make room for him between her legs. Anthony slid his hand up the backside of her legs and under her ass, squeezing her tight cheeks hungrily. His fingers found the soft satin panty that covered only a portion of her generous derriere and pulled it over her hips. Aunt Bobby shimmied and helped him get the damp garment off her body, spreading her legs wide once more.

Anthony stuffed her underwear in his pocket, hoping to keep it as a prize. He didn't know if his aunt would object, but he already knew that when she was gone, looking at or touching her panty would bring him back to this moment. This was the greatest night of his life and anything he could do to remember it, despite the danger, he was willing to risk.

Once more he turned to his aunt's sexy body that she was holding open for him. Her shapely, tapered legs were spread for him and he scooted forward, inhaling the heady aroma of her excitement. He kissed and licked her left thigh as he pushed forward, moving closer to the heavenly grotto between her legs. He felt the soft curls of the patch of pubic hair above her slit and let out a soft moan as he pressed his lips against hers.

"Oh sweetie, that feels so nice. Kiss your auntie deep. Get your tongue in there and taste me, baby!"

Anthony could feel the car shift and he guessed that Camille and Oliver were changing places in the front seat. He would have liked to see them. It had been so exciting to watch his sister having her tits sucked by her boyfriend, but right now he was focused on the pussy before him and nothing could tear him away.

"Kiss it good, baby. Show me how much you want it," Aunt Bobby encouraged.

Anthony let loose sucking on her slippery, soft pussy lips, spearing his pointed tongue deep into her channel. The taste of her cream was like nothing he had ever experienced. The knowledge that his first pussy to go down on was his aunt's filled him with wonder and awe. He felt light headed as he lapped at her cunt, drinking in the honey that spilled from her slit. Aunt Bobby lifted her ass off the seat, giving him a better angle and allowed him to slip his hands under her bottom once more and massage her succulent flesh.

"Oh fuck," came Camille's muffled awed voice from the front seat.

He knew that his sister was watching him. What must she think of him? Here he was licking at their aunt's pussy, their mother's sister. He was the pervert that his sister always accused him of being. It didn't matter though. Anthony didn't care if his sister thought him a deviant, his aunt was too pretty, too sexy to not take the opportunity he had. Even if he spent the rest of his life with his sister jabbing at him that he was a pervert, it was a small price to pay.

Aunt Bobby ran her fingers through his hair, guiding his mouth as he continued lapping, kissing and sucking at her soaked pussy. She gyrated her hips in a circle, mashing her pussy all over his face and soaking his cheeks and chin with her wetness. The sweet scent of her excitement filled his nose and he revelled in it.

Anthony tongued her stiff nub at the top of her slit and felt Aunt Bobby jerk. She gave out a strangled yelp and pulled him against her harder. He concentrated on her clitoris and stroked it with his tongue. Bobby huffed and wheezed as she thrashed her hips in time with his licking, the sound of her excited moans and sighs filled the steamy car, drowning out the sounds of the movie.

"Make her come," Camille urged from the front seat. He twisted his face and saw that his sister was leaning over the seat back and watching them intently. He didn't know where Oliver was but the ecstatic look on her face told him that her date was not being idle. She smiled at him in wonder, her eyes wide. "Eat her pussy, brother. Eat her and make her come!"

Turning his attention back to the overheated pussy at the end of his tongue, Anthony threw himself into his cherished task. Licking his aunt's sweet cunt was more than he could have ever dreamed and he lost himself in the taste and feel of her pussy.

"Oh sweetie! You are making me come! You are licking me so good, it feels fantastic. Oh god, here it comes!"

Anthony kept a steady rhythm of licking her from the bottom of her slit to the top, lapping at her clit a number of times before returning to the bottom. She flooded his mouth with her sweet cream while her fingers dug into his hair and pulled him hard against her spasming cunt.

"Oh shit!" Camille cried from the front seat and then he heard his sister huffing and wheezing as she too was overcome by her own orgasm.

Aunt Bobby slumped down onto the seat and she freed him from her grip. Rising up from between her legs, Anthony looked at his aunt and the dreamy look upon her face. She reached out to him and pulled him against her body, kissing the wetness from his cheeks and chin before she thrust her tongue into his mouth eagerly.

"Oh fuck, I love to taste myself on my lover," she cooed. Her eager, passionate kisses made his head swim in ecstasy. Anthony found himself lost in the moment, wanting it to last forever.

After five minutes of kissing and making out like horny teenagers, Aunt Bobby's hand slid down his body and she ran her hand over his steely cock. He groaned in tortured delight as she palmed his rod through his jeans.

"Oh my!" she cooed happily. "How on earth will we take care of this? Huh? I bet you've thought about this a few times, haven't you?"

Anthony nodded, smiling broadly. Her fingers curled over his lump, squeezing him gently and sending shockwaves of pleasure though his body.

"I know what you want," she whispered hotly, her breath brushing over his face in the cramped quarters. "How would you like to slide this," Aunt Bobby gave a meaningful squeeze to his hardon, "between my tits? Would that be nice? Would you like to fuck your aunties big boobies?"