Hidden Acres Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony's face fell in disbelief. It was his greatest desire to fuck her melons. The thought of sliding his rock hard dick between her tits made him groan painfully and he nearly spilled his load in his pants.

"Oh, this is going to be fun!" Aunt Bobby cried happily.

A moment later she had him pushed back into the seat and she had crawled between his spread legs. He looked down at her and saw her breasts on the verge of spilling out of the demi bra that held them up on a shelf. In the dim cabin he could make out the shape of her ripe, oversized pears. Reaching out, he took hold of them from the sides and ran his thumbs over her stiff nipples.

"You are gorgeous, Aunt Bobby. I can't believe I'm actually holding your boobs."

"I know baby, it's wild, huh? You've been staring at me so hard since I showed up and it was driving me wild. I couldn't help but get worked up every time I saw you stealing peeks at me."

"Oh god," Anthony breathed, relieved. "I was so worried you might think I was perving on you."

"Well,sweetie, let's be honest, you were perving on me, but I liked it. I'd have to be dead not to notice a handsome young man like you horn dogging on me."

"Well Camille gave me a ration of shit over it," he said plaintively.

"Huh," Aunt Bobby said, thinking. Then she looked up with a twinkle in her eye. "Maybe she was jealous you weren't perving on her."

Anthony looked up and saw his sister's leg thrown over the back of the seat. He could see Oliver's back as he hunched over, facing the passenger side door. Anthony guessed that his sister was getting her slit licked and by the way her leg was flexing and the squeals she was making, she was creaming her boyfriend's face.

"This is fucking crazy," Anthony said bewildered. "I can't believe this is happening."

"Aren't drive-ins fun?"

His aunt reached for the button on his jeans and she popped it free. Anthony watched in amazement as she pulled his zipper down and then tugged on the waistband. "Gotta get you out of these and let your buddy free!"

Lifting his ass off the seat, he skinned his jeans and underwear all at once. Bobby pushed his leg up and helped him pull his leg out of one side and then she tucked the limp material underneath him as he sat back down. Her hand slid up his naked leg and pressed against his heavy nut sack before she took hold of the base of his rampant cock in her soft hand.

"Oh my! Lookie, lookie! Oh you've got a lovely prick, Anthony. Makes my mouth water," she said huskily.

Groaning loudly as she stroked him slowly, Anthony feared he'd pop any second. His boxer shorts were sticky where the copious flow of precum had stained the cotton. His aunt's delectable touch smeared the slippery fluid along his shaft, smoothing her gliding touch.

"You ready for this?'' she asked, squeezing the base of his shaft tightly. "Oh god, baby, I want to suck it so badly, but I know you'll pop and I don't want to ruin this for you. I guess I'll just have to wait. I know you want to fuck my tits and I want you to unload all over them. I want you to drench me with your giant load."

She sat up higher on her knees and he sensed that she was reaching between her legs. In the dimness he saw her withdraw her hand and then she was smearing her honey in the deep crease between her tits. Then she spit into her hand and took hold of his cock, applying the wetness to his shaft.

"Oh fuck," Anthony groaned loudly.

The car shifted once more and he looked up to see that his sister was once more leaning over the back seat and watching them intently. Though dim, there was enough light to see that Bobby was leaning forward and wrapping her tits around Anthony's dick. Oliver was watching intently as well, his eyes wide with wonder and lust.

Camille scooted closer to her boyfriend and Anthony could see her arm move as she reached for him. A second later Oliver was fiddling with his pants and then they heard the sound of his belt and pants falling onto the seat. It was obvious that Camille was reaching for him and a moment later her arm moved rhythmically as she stroked him.

"Oh that's nice," Bobby sighed. "God, you are so hot against my skin, baby. It feels incredible to have your big sausage between my girls. Do you like the way they hug your cock?"

Anthony nodded, not daring to speak. Soon the wet sounds of his cock sliding through her cleavage as she moved her breasts up and down around his cock filled the car. She massaged his flesh with hers, bringing them both immense pleasure.

"Oh god," he whined, already feeling that he was losing control.

"It's okay, baby," Bobby assured him. "Just let it out. Let loose all over my soft titties. Give me your load, paint me with your cum."

"Oh sweet Jesus," Anthony groaned and then his cock was jerking wildly. The tender embrace of her voluptuous breasts enveloping his sensitive shaft was too much for him to fight any longer. His seed rocketed up, making his cock jerk wildly and then it was spraying everywhere.

Aunt Bobby squealed in delirious delight, jerking his cock with her tits more sharply. Each time the head popped up between her pillowy tits, hot, sticky jizz sprayed her chest, neck and chin.

"Oh god, so much! So much! Oh yes baby, drown me in your love!"

Anthony felt like he came forever, shooting more than he could ever remember before. Even after only a thick dribbble clung to the tip of his bloated cock, Aunt Boby kept stroking him lovingly. Finally she let him go so that she could scoop up his spilled seed with her fingers and then she licked her fingers clean.

Olliver groaned loudly and Anthony looked up to see that his sister's boyfriend's face contorted in his own orgasmic bliss. Camille was jerking him harder now and he knew that the guy was shooting all over the seat.

"You liked that huh?" Camille asked.

Oliver shook his head, still looking down at her aunt's exposed bosom.

"Yeah, I'd like to do that."

Anthony wasn't sure if he meant tit fucking in general or if he wanted to do it to Aunt Bobby specifically. The thought gave him a pang of angry jealousy, but he let it go. His mind was still numb from the amazing orgasm and the afterglow that enveloped him.

Suddenly the lot lights came on and flooded into the car.

"Oh shit! The movie is over!" Camille cried, flopping onto the front seat to get out of sight. Oliver followed as well

Part 4

The four of them got cleaned up and redressed, though it pained Anthony to see his aunt put her tits away. The windows were steamed over from all of the heavy breathing and the car was thick with the smell of sweat and cum. Oliver joked that he'd have to wash the car inside and out before his mother got into it.

"Why don't you boys go and get some sodas," Aunt Bobby said. "And some napkins."

Zipping up their pants Anthony and Oliver got out of the car and made their way to the snack bar. They walked across the dirt lot to the small building in silence. Anthony didn't know what to say to him or if they should mention anything that had happened. It was an odd thing to know another guy had seen your dick and watched you blow a wad. Oliver must have felt the awkwardness as well because he didn't bother to initiate a conversation.

The snack bar was busy and they had to wait in a long line to get the drinks. There were people of all ages in the building and Anthony wondered how many of them had come to the drive-in for reasons other than seeing a movie. He did notice that there were very few women in the building. It seemed going to the snack bar was the guy's job.

At last they came back to the car and as Oliver opened his door Anthony immediately noticed that Aunt Bobby was in the front seat. He started to get in, thinking it must be their turn to sit in front.

"Oh, you're in back," Camille said.

Anthony looked at his sister and could see an intense look in her eyes. Turning back to Oliver, silently asking for help, but his sister's date only shrugged. Oliver's eyes were glued to Bobby and her pillowy breasts nearly popping out of the top of her dress. That anger that had smoldered earlier flared.

"What?" Anthony asked, an angry edge to his voice.

"This is the best part of double dating at a drive-in," his aunt said coyly. She nodded to the backseat, instructing him to get in.

Anthony obeyed, but he was confused and jealous. He wasn't done by far with his aunt and just when he thought things were going to resume he was being relegated to the backseat with his sister. He passed a cup to Camille who eyed him with that same look she gave him when she knew he was in trouble.

They sipped their sodas in a pregnant silence. Obviously everything that had gone on in the car in the last 90 minutes or so was in the forefront of their thoughts, but no one was willing to talk about it. Finally the lights went out and they were in near darkness again.

The previews began and Camille slid closer to him on the seat. He hadn't noticed that his sister was wearing a skirt and the feel of her bare leg pressed against him caused him to look over.

"I didn't know you were so big," she whispered softly in his ear. Camille spoke much more quietly than Aunt Bobby had, obviously not wanting her boyfriend to hear her admit that she admired her brother's equipment.

Anthony turned and looked at her skeptically, trying to determine if he was being set up, but she looked sincere and her hand on his leg reinforced the thought. As he studied her she bit her lip, reminding him of his aunt and her seductive charms.

Camille had been the focus of his inquisitive spying until Aunt Bobby had come to visit. He had wondered if he just got incredibly lucky when he caught her bedroom door cracked open a bit on the occasions when he'd caught a peek of her. Maybe it was more than just his good fortune. Could it be that his sister had wanted him to look at her?

Before he could consider it further she reached across his body, pressing her own bountiful breasts into his arm as she grabbed the blanket on the seat next to him. She unfolded it and laid it across their laps. Leaning back, Camille snuggled close to him, the soft warmth of her body sending signals to his cock, making it come alive once more.

In front of them he watched Aunt Bobby slide closer to Oliver. She laid her head back and sighed deeply as Oliver leaned into her. Anthony could guess that he was feeling her up, filling his hands with her charms. Bobby pulled his head close to hers and she nibbled on his ear and kissed his neck as he felt her up.

Anthony turned back to his sister, wondering if she was seeing what he was seeing, but her eyes were locked on him. Her chest heaved as her breathing was becoming deeper, the sound of her inhaling and exhaling loud in his ears. Their faces were so close together, much closer than he could ever recall them being. He could feel her hot breath on his face. He started to say something, but before he could make a sound Camille had tilted her head and covered his mouth with her own. Her tongue was in his mouth from the start and the shock of kissing his sister faded as he melted into the taboo embrace.

He couldn't tell what was happening in the front seat, but he did hear his aunt's soft cooing, the same sound she'd made when he had fondled her breasts. A small pang of jealousy reared up and he tried to turn away from his sister, but Camille held him tight, guiding his free hand to her own treasures.

The feel of his sister's breast in his hand drowned out everything else. He cupped her melon and squeezed it firmly, making her squirm against him, pressing it deeper into his hand. Camille wasn't idle though, her own exploring hand had wormed its way down to his lap and she was groping his growing lump. Before long she was stroking him through his jeans.

The movie had started and the loud sounds of a car chase hid the sound of his jean button being undone and his zipper being lowered. His sister's hot hand slid under the waistband of his boxers and she curled her fingers around his humid rod. Sighing deeply into her mouth, he thrust his pelvis at her soft hand, loving the way she was stroking him.

No longer worried about blowing his load immediately, it was sheer joy to have her touch his cock. Camille seemed to love exploring and testing the strength of his erection. Anthony toyed with his sister's tits, teasing her niipples until the thick rubbery nub stood up proudly, aching for more. She broke their embrace and nodded towards his jeans and he understood her to mean that she wanted him to slide them down.

Looking in the front seat, he noticed Oliver was adjusting himself as well and he guessed that maybe his sister's boyfriend was doing the same thing. Once Oliver sat back down, Aunt Bobby turned to him and they began to make out. Her right arm reaching across her body and he guessed that she was stroking her partner's prick.

Being so close to another couple as they were engaged in such lascivious acts was exciting and intoxicating. Even his short lived jealousy couldn't dampen the effect it was having on him. He was horny as hell and he figured that his sister must be feeling the same way.

As soon as he pulled one leg free from his jeans Camille pulled the blanket over their bodies once more. She pulled at the buttons on his shirt and in a few short movements had it open and pulled back. The next thing he felt was her bare skin being pressed against his. She was pressing her lush tits into his chest, her hard nipple digging into his skin. The heat of her body against his own was remarkable and he let out a loud, happy sigh.

Oliver turned to look back, but Bobby grabbed his face and pushed it to her chest once more.

"Give them a good suck, darling," she said. "Let them have their fun, we'll have ours."

Anthony looked to his sister and saw the burning desire in her eyes. Leaning her head back, she pushed his face into her own chest. Lifting her tit to his mouth, he covered her nipple with wetness and his darting tongue. He felt the crinkled circle of skin surrounding her pillowy tip and slid his tongue across the telltale bumps he had felt on Aunt Bibby's breasts. Camille responded much the same way, with whimpers and soft moans that filled his ears.

"Oh fuck, this is wild," Camille gasped. "You like my titties, Tony? Huh? Is this better than just spying on me? Oh fuck, you're making me so wet."

Anthony moaned into his sister's breast, squeezing them tighter and sucking more of her swollen tip into his mouth. He sucked at her noisily, no longer caring that her boyfriend or their aunt might guess what they were doing. It was clear that this had been their plan. He didn't know when they came up with it, if it was while he was at the snack bar or when they were at the house, but this is clearly what they wanted.

"Ooh, you liked that!" Bobby cooed from the front seat. "Your girlfriend getting her big, round titties sucked on by her brother turns you on, huh boy? A little bit of incest makes you so hard!"

Camille and Anthony both groaned deeply at Bobby's words. To hear her narrate the action in the front seat was quite exciting. It was obvious she had a hold of Oliver's cock and that he was turned on by the illicit action in the backseat.

"Oh yes, you do like that. Almost as much as you like sucking on my big whoppers. You boys are all the same! I just love it!"

Camille broke their kiss, her eyes wild with lust. She pushed Anthony to the far side of the car and then she knelt on the seat next to him. Kneeling next to him, she took his hand and guided it over her shoulder as she leaned forward, lowering her face to his lap.

"Oh gawd, oh-" Anthony gurgled, his words drifting into an unintelligible moan as Camille took hold of his cock and sucked it into her mouth. The wet furnace blasted his shaft as she wrapped her lips around his veiny, fleshy shaft. She licked at the slit on the end of his cock and bathed the crown in her saliva. He'd never had a blowjob before and now his sister was sucking his virgin cock!

Camille waggled her behind and he leaned towards her, giving him more reach to caress her rounded globes. He stroked her cheeks and slid his finger along the cleft and then lower. She arched her back, trying to give him better access. He was surprised that she wasn't wearing any panties and soon his fingers found the fur lined slit of her sex. She spread her legs as far apart as she could manage on the small seat, but it was more than enough for him to slide a finger into her slippery slit.

"Oh fuck yes," Camille mumbled around his cock, her mouth full of him. Aunt Bobby gave a musical laugh, knowing full well what she was hearing.

"Do you hear that?" Bobby asked of the boy devouring her tit. "She's sucking his cock. God, that made you even stiffer! Your cock is so hot, kiddo. I can't wait until you drench my tits the same way Anthony did. Here, touch my kitty while you suck on my girls."

Anthony could imagine Oliver's fingers sliding into Aunt Bobby's quim the way his were in his sisters'. Camille's pussy was hotter than he would have imagined. His fingers were being sucked into her greedy cunt, her lips sucking on them as he pulled them out. She was creaming steadily, the wetness pouring from her lips to slicken her thighs. The strong scent of excited pussy filled the car once more.

The wet sounds of his sister sucking on his bloated cock filled the cabin, punctuated by the fingers going in and out of each woman. Bobby and Camille were moaning loudly He wondered if he would eat Camille's pussy the same way he had done his aunt's. The thought made him wonder what she tasted like and he pulled his fingers free of her clam and stuck them in his mouth.

"Oh fuck, Camille. You taste amazing!" he hissed.

His sister wiggled her bottom in the air, happy at his assessment. Anthony pushed his fingers back into her and then pulled them free to lick them clean again. He did this over and over and then he offered his sister a wet finger to taste. He was excited by the way she let go of his cock and sucked his finger clean, savoring the flavor of her own syrup.

"Good thing I came along with you to the drive-in," he said. "God knows what kind of trouble you might have gotten into if Aunt Bobby and I hadn't come along to chaperone."

Camille answered him by forcing more of his cock into her mouth and gently cupping his balls, massaging them lightly to encourage them to unleash her prize. Anthony picked up the pace of his fingering and slapped his wrist against the lips of her cunt as he pounded her with his fingers.

"Hold up, kiddo. You're going to want to see this," Bobby announced from the front seat.

Anthony looked up to see that his aunt and Oliver had turned to watch them once more. It was crazy to have an audience and not something he had ever thought he'd want, but now that it was happening he had to admit that it was exciting. He watched as Oliver turned from looking at Camille with her head in her brother's lap, her mouth full of his cock, to the other side of her body where her ass was up in the air and the same brother was fingering her sizzling slot.

"Oh gotta hold off baby, don't get too excited," Bobby cautioned her boy toy. "We have to give them a show when it's our turn."

Oliver must have loved the show he was getting. His eyes were glazed over and he stared at them in a haze as his girlfriend sucked her brother's cock lewdly. By the grunts and moans coming from her, muffled by Anthony's prick between her lips, she was close to coming and loving every minute of it. Anthony wondered if his sister was super charged because she was being watched or if it was the incestuous act they were engaged in. He smiled, betting that it was a combination of both.

"Oh sweet heavens," Anthony moaned. His sister's mouth was too good to resist any longer. She was urging him to blow his wad by the way she stroked his cock with her lips and her tongue bathing his shaft. His nuts were soaked from the drool that was spilling out of her mouth, pooling between his legs on the seat.