Hidden Acres Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my," Bobby whispered. "He's going to cum. She's going to let him shoot off in her mouth. Watch her!"

Anthony wasn't sure that was his sister's plan before, but now that his aunt had said it, it was clear to him that Camille did indeed intend to let him fill her suctioning mouth with his jizz. He felt the tight confines of her throat as she forced more of his length past her lips. The intense pressure in his balls was boiling over and then his cock was jerking and spasming. The sweet release of his seed embodied ecstasy and his sister noisily slurped at him, swallowing each frothy spurt of semen.

He had paused his fingering of her pussy while the blinding pleasure of his orgasm paralyzed him, but as he came down he resumed sliding his fingers into his sister's slippery slot. Camille thrust back against his hand and a moment later he felt her velvet walls clench around his invading digits, pulsing rhythmically. His sister was coming on his fingers, pushed over the edge by his own explosion.

When Camille came up for air, gasping and trembling, she clung to Anthony, kissing his lips and pressing her face close to his. The air was thick with the scent of sex and Anthony knew he'd never smell a sweeter perfume.

Bobby gave them a knowing smile and then she turned back to face the front. Pulling Oliver towards her, she placed a wet kiss on his stunned face. "Come on, baby. Time for you to give me what I need."

The pair sank down in the front seat, Oliver towering over her. Gathering their strength, Camille and Anthony rearranged themselves on the back seat and then leaned forward to watch. In their scramble Camille ended up on the driver's side of the car while Anthony had taken her original place.

In the front seat Bobby had loosened her dress and her tits stood up proudly on her chest. Olliver was hunched over, his back twisted so that he was straddling Aunt Bobby's tiny waist, his cock laying between her mountainous orbs. Once more Bobby wet the crease between her tist with her own saliva and then she pushed them together, wrapping them around the fleshy invader between.

Oliver let out a loud groan and Anthony knew exactly what he was feeling. It was divine to have his cock surrounded by her tender flesh and the eager way she accepted it. It was quite different to see it from this angle, separated from the action. He could admire his aunt's seductive beauty, the pleasure she got from the intimate act obvious from her face.

"Come on baby, fuck 'em. Fuck my titties. Give them a good dicking," Bobby encouraged. To hear her speak so lewdly was a huge turn on. At home she was fun loving and bubbly, but she never cursed or said anything risque. Or she hadn't until this morning when they started discussing the drive-in.

Olliver had her pinched between his knees and she was lucky that she was slender in the waist. Leaning forward, he braced himself against the door and began to lunge forward, driving his cock between her squished breasts. Bobby looked down as much as she could, allowing the head of his cock to slide into her open mouth. The head would come out shiny with her spit.

Suddenly Aunt Bobby's eyes widened in surprise and she gave out a long, sensual moan. Anthony looked over and saw that his sister was leaning further over the seat, her arm disappearing somewhere behind her boyfriend's body. Anthony leaned over and could see in the faint light that his sister was diddling their auntie's cunt.

Camillle turned and saw him watching her. She pulled her finger free from Aunt Bobby's pussy and licked the syrup from her fingers slowly. Once it was clean she slid it back inside of her aunt and then pulled it out. This time she offered her finger to him and Anthony sucked it greedily.

"Mmm, you taste so good Aunt Bobby," Camille moaned. "We both love it!"

"You hear that, stud?" Bobby huffed, working hard to keep her tits wrapped around Oliver's thrusting cock. "Your girlfriend is fingering my snatch and licking my cream off her fingers. Did you ever think you'd have such a hot woman? Huh?"

Her words sent Olliver over the edge. He tried to straighten up, put his back into it, but in the cramped quarters of the car all he could do was thrust his hips forward, the head of his spurting prick just at the edge of Bobby's painted lips. He showered her with his hot seed, the sticky load spraying her mouth and face.

Oliver carefully moved and let Bobby up. The car was incredibly warm for a chill October evening and once they'd sorted themselves out enough and under some blankets, they rolled down the windows to allow some crisp air into the cabin. Bobby wiped her face clean and pulled her dress back on. They settled into their seats and snuggled up in pairs, Oliver with Bobby and Camille with Anthony.

They watched the rest of the movie, though they had no clue what was going on. Beneath the blanket Anthony caressed his sister's round tits and she toyed with his cock, working him slowly back to full hardness. He slipped his hand between her legs and played with her slick lips, bringing his wet finger to his lips more than once.

When the movie ended and the lights came on, Camille and Bobby returned to their original seats. Aunt Bobby immediately cuddled up close and felt for his cock, moaning softly when she found him stiff as a board. After they pulled out of the dirt lot and out onto the road, she pushed him over on the seat and then she leaned over and took his cock into her mouth.

Anthony sighed and closed his eyes, one hand caressing the rounded side of his sexy aunt's boob. She sucked him methodically, with practiced ease. Her tongue was a blur on his shaft, sending chills up his spine as she steered him towards another release. Lost in the feel of her glorious mouth, he drifted and his eyes fluttered in ecstatic delight.

When they came to a stop at a light, Anthony looked up and found his sister watching. In the light of a street lamp Aunt Bobby was fully visible, her bobbing blond hair rising and falling from his lap. Camille watched intently, enthralled by the sight.

"Going to come, Aunt Bobby," Anthony whispered hoarsely.

His aunt cupped his nuts, kneading them gently as she urged him to spill his seed in her welcome mouth. A moment later he felt the familiar surge and then he was shooting his load for the third time that night. Aunt Bobby sucked and slurped at his cock, drinking each jet of hot seed that he gave to her. Mewing softly, she swallowed his offering happily, licking at his cock until it was spent and clean. Sitting up, she tucked him away and then smiled blissfully.

Camille smiled dreamily at them, laying her head on Oliver's shoulder as he drove.

Once they arrived at the Widdleman residence, Camille scooted close to her boyfriend and let her brother and aunt out of the car on her side. They made their way to the door while Camille said good night.

Anthony opened the door and followed Aunt Bobby into the quiet house. Only the light in the hallway was on, but there was no sign of his parents. He was exhausted and yet every nerve in his body was alive with erotic electricity. He would sleep like a baby, he knew.

He followed his aunt to her bedroom door and they hugged before she kissed him goodnight.

Anthony reached for her behind and gave his lush aunt's soft bottom a hard squeeze. Before he could get too carried away, she pushed his hand away and stepped into her room, closing the door fully, blowing him a final kiss.

He slipped into his room quietly and pulled off his clothes. He could still smell his aunt's and his sister's pussy on his face and hands. Giving his fingers a strong sniff, he smiled, enjoying their perfume. Crawling into bed, he lay back with his arms crossed behind his head and stared up at the ceiling, recalling all that had happened.

The front door opened and closed with a swish and he heard the lock being set. A moment later his door swung open and Camille stood there, looking down at him. A thought suddenly occurred to him.

"When did you come up with the plan to change spots with Aunt Bobby?" he asked.

Camille smiled devilishly and stepped to the edge of the bed. "Oh," she said, "I'm not sure I should tell you that." She sat down next to him, dragging her finger idly across his chest.

"Why not? It was earlier today, before we even left the house, huh? I knew it."

Camille laughed softly, the laugh she gave when he was impossibly dense. "Oh sweet, sweet brother. No, it wasn't today."

"So when was it?"

"It was last night."

"Last night?" he asked loudly. He caught himself and then shot his sister an intense look.

Camillie nodded, her hair bouncing playfully as she did so. "Yes, last night when I caught you jerking off in the bathroom."

"That was you? I knew someone was there. I should have shut the door all the way."

"I'm so glad you didn't. I thought you left it open to repay me for all the times I accidentally on purpose made sure my door wasn't closed all the way. I know you enjoyed looking at me. I sure enjoyed watching you."

"Wait," he said, suddenly confused.

"Why would you want me to bring Samantha if that was your plan all along?"

"Aunt Bobby had told me about her date swapping days and it made me so horny. After she told me the story I saw you in the bathroom. After that I was consumed with the idea and made Oliver take me. I promised him a wild time and I knew I wanted you to come along."

"But I thought mom wouldn't let you go alone."

"I told her to play along so that you'd be forced to go. I knew you'd never go on your own otherwise. When Aunt Bobby heard what I wanted to do she figured it out right away and played along without my having to ask."

"I haven't done very much with Samantha, did you think that was going to work?"

"Oh, I didn't know, but I was determined to try and inspire her. It's hard to watch someone get their rocks off and not get turned on, right?"

Anthony had to agree. Watching his sister with her boyfriend and then Aunt Bobby with Oliver had excited him something fierce.

"What now? What happens after Aunt Bobby goes home?"

Camille smiled sexily, her eyelids batting innocently as she leaned close to his face, her lips brushing his. "Oliver has a cousin, Anna. He thinks she might be up for a double date. He says she's got soft pillowy boobs as big as aunties."

Anthony's eyes widened in surprise and wonder. Camille giggled softly and then she kissed him wetly. A moment later they were frenching, but as he reached to pull her down to him she slipped away.

"Good night, brother. Can't wait for our next date," she sighed and then she was gone.

Author's note:

I'm not a professional writer, by any means. I have ideas for these epic yarns, but they get away from me and the narrative gets muddied and tangled. I try to write things that I think I would like to read. It's different when it's your own tale, I guess. I hope you like this chapter. I don't know if I'll ever go back and clean up some of the other tales. I know that may make some people upset, I'm sorry.