Hidden Camera

Story Info
My wife plays in a room filled with hidden cameras.
1.1k words
3.79
40.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinfos
Dinfos
54 Followers

My wife Karen was two weeks in to a six-week work marathon in Denver, with very short trips home each weekend followed by four or five nights back in Colorado.

She was on a sales trip, pitching software to Christine, the female IT chief of a large company, whom she had known for years. Christine was older and had mentored Karen in many ways.

She'd told me wild stories of their younger days, and once when Christine visited our home, wine and the hot tub had led to my first blowjob from two women at the same time, which ended with me cumming in Christine's mouth and the two of them sharing it with a kiss.

I assumed Christine's husband Mark received the same treat on other visits and often fantasized about watching Karen suck another man's dick.

I knew that Christine still liked to take "work" trips to male strip clubs, but I never asked Karen if she went along, preferring to fantasize instead.

Fantasy led me to a porn site one night, then to a "CFNM" search. These videos of fully dressed woman watching, touching, sucking and even fucking the nude male strippers brought images to my fantasies and eventually brought them to life.

It started with a new page I found one night that said it contained hidden camera videos. I wasn't sure I believed the hidden camera part but the women looked more real, their interactions with the strippers far less rehearsed. Their eyes looked glazed from alcohol and their reactions when strippers came in their mouths reminded me of hot dates with Karen.

It was my third or fourth visit to the page before I noticed that some videos were named after the city they'd been filmed in.

Sin City made me cum incredibly fast as I watched a room full of bachelorette parties blow and fuck each stripper numerous times.

Big Apple featured more sedate appearing businesswomen who were on their knees in no time, swallowing loads with their expensive heels and designer clothes wrapping their exquisite bodies.

Windy City. Tinsel Town. Golden Gate. Each offered a different type of woman letting loose completely.

Then one night, on a night before Karen came home, I found it.

Mile High.

Dozens of videos shot in Denver. Immediately my hard cock was in my hand as I started searching the videos, sure that eventually I'd spot Christine in the crowd.

I was four videos in before I noticed that they were shot in different rooms or clubs. There were subtle differences in the furnishings, hard back chairs in some videos, couches in others.

The best and hottest videos all were shot in a club with red couches. The women were classier, better looking and far more wild.

It was on a red couch in the background of a blowjob scene shot four years ago that I first spotted Christine.

She was seated between two other curvy blondes, and all three wore tiny black dresses and high heels. They were sipping champagne and watching a well-dressed asian woman deep throat a huge black cock at the end of a video.

Even from a distance I recognized her. And I knew her well enough from Karen's stories to know that she kept to her favorite spots, so my search shifted to only videos that showed those red couches.

Christine appeared in about half the videos, usually just watching. But once in a while she'd get involved, popping her amazing breasts out as she stroked and sucked a stripper's cock.

Once she went further, bending over the couch to let a condom-covered cock have its way with her shaved pussy before taking it back in her mouth for the stripper to come.

Any other night I would of come myself, but with Karen coming home I saved it, debating whether to tell her I'd found her friend on video. I decided to save that too, not wanting to ruin it if the cameras were in fact hidden.

That turned out to be a very exciting decision for me.

The next day Karen was all over me as soon as she got off the plane and had my cock in her mouth as soon as we got in the car. She had me go through the automated parking option so she wouldn't have to stop and before we made the short drive home she had swallowed my cum and kept me hard with her lips and tongue. Once home it was my turn, and before long I had my tongue lapping away at her soaking wet pussy.

The whole weekend together was spent in bed but by Monday morning she was back in Denver, and on Monday night I spotted Karen on the hidden camera Denver site for the first time, wearing a super tight and short dress, sitting next to Christine as her friend sucked a cock to completion.

I quickly checked the date and saw that it was shot about two years previously. I paused the video as checked my memory. I remembered the days home during that trip as featuring especially kinky homecoming sex. I knew before I restarted the video that Karen had likely done more than watch Christine and couldn't wait to see what had happened.

Restarting the video, I watched the dancer grind against Christine as she sucked on his huge black cock. Occasionally his fingers would wind through her hair and pull her hard against him. The camera shot was close enough to see her tongue working the head whenever he pulled out slightly.

Next to her Karen was sitting forward on her chair, her creamy thighs exposed and her nipples poking against the white material of her dress.

The camera was focused on Christine, but Karen sat close enough that I could see both the lust in her eyes and catch enough glimpses of her slight bush to know that she didn't seem to be wearing panties. Then I became sure when she absent mindedly reached down to rub her pussy as Christine devoured the cock.

Before the stripper came Karen reached out to stroke it but shook her head no when he tried to switch to her mouth.

Instead he let Christine suck it back in and then came all over her face. She swallowed all that shot into her mouth and even scooped some off her cheek and neck before licking the finger clean.

Then she slid her finger down and rubbed thick cum all over her exposed nipple which my wife then leaned over to lick clean.

Karen suddenly seemed lost in lust and licked her friends neck and face clean too. I came all over myself as i watched a two year old video of my wife licking and swallowing a strangers cum off her friends hot body.

Before i cleaned myself I had found the hidden camera website and paid to join, hoping the full-length videos would offer more treasures.

I wasn't disappointed...

Dinfos
Dinfos
54 Followers