Hidden Castle

Story Info
Man finds Bar in the woods with special kind of help.
2.5k words
4.53
10.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was traveling on the same road I have traveled many times. A long road between two towns. Probably about 30 miles lined with strip malls and stores with nothing but woods behind them. On a small side road that I have passed many times I saw a sign that I have never saw before that said Bar, food and lodging. I was a hungry and had a little extra time so I figured I'd check it out. I drove down the small road for a while then saw another sign to make a left. I followed that road for a little while then came into a clearing with what looked like a Medieval Castle. It looked kind of out of place in the middle of the woods but I was hungry so I stopped. I walked in and thought I walked back in time. Old world with modern electricity. I walked up to the bar and saw maybe the most beautiful woman I have ever seen came up to me to ask me if I'd like a drink. She was tall, light dark skinned and Massive boobs popping out of her Corset top. She was over 6' plus her high heels. Much taller than my 5'8. She had long blonde hair, thin waist and shapely hips. She had a Medieval type short dress with a little modern twist to it. And above the knees black boots and stockings underneath. She was a goddess. After I stopped drooling I was able to order a beer, barely. As she walked away I saw the most shapely and beautiful butt I ever looked at. After I got my beer and took a couple sips she came back and leaned over the bar to reveal even more of her boobs popping out of her top and asked me if I wanted to see the menu or if I just wanted to keep looking at her tits. Embarrassed I stammered a little till I said I'm sorry and said yes I was hungry. She laughed and said she was just kidding. Considering the top she wore she said she would have thought something was wrong if I didn't look.

She took my order and went to put it in. While I was waiting I sipped my beer and looked around. I barely noticed what a cool looking place it was because I was too busy looking at all the beautiful looking women. There was a woman for every mans tastes. Black, white, Asian, Tall, short and everything in between. Blondes, brunettes, redheads. Anything and everything you could ask for. And all dressed sexy. Most looked in old world clothing with a little modern sexiness added. Short skirt and tight dresses. Lots of cleavage. I couldn't believe a place like this was hidden in the middle of nowhere. And I was so glad I found it. There didn't seem like there was that many customers for a place with so many beautiful woman working there. A few people at the bar and some couples at the tables.

A couple minutes later the bartender came back with my food and asked me if I liked the view? I looked at her and said I thought it was amazing. She said not me, how about the rest of the place? I said that it was amazing too, She asked if I was talking about the rest of the girls or the place itself. I said what place, was too busy looking at all the beautiful woman. She said she'll be back to check on me and would let me eat my food.

After eating she came back and gave me another beer. After some light teasing by her and finishing my beer it was time to cash out. She asked why the hurry, I said I still had a long drive and didn't want to have another drink. She leaned over the bar again to give me an eyeful of cleavage and asked me if I wanted to pay for the check with cash or ass. As I sat there with a shocked look on my face and not sure what to say thinking I must have heard her wrong, she said I heard her right and what would I like to do. I said I didn't understand, there was no way this beautiful woman was hitting on me. She said I could pay cash or I could follow her and go behind the curtain with her by the end of the bar. Thinking something must be up with this but not taking a chance that it could be real I told her I'd follow her anywhere.

She told me to follow her and I was more than happy to. She took me behind the curtain that led to a long hallway with a lot of doors. At this point I was thinking I was either getting jumped or she was going to get me to pay her for a lap dance or something like that. She led me into one of the rooms, it was a spacious room with a very large bed and a big chair that looked like a throne. She asked me if I liked how she looked. I could barely get t out how beautiful I thought she looked. She came up to me and gave me a big hug and pushed my face in between her breast. After letting me go she asked me how bad I wanted to fuck her tits. Of course I was willing to just about anything to do that and was figuring this is where she would be asking for more cash. But instead I got a big surprise. She asked me if I was willing to go down on her first and then she would wrap her big tits around my cock till I came all over them.

I said as quick as I could that I would love to go down on her and would love to please her. She asked if I like to go down on women. I said I love to. She said that sometimes men were not into going down on women, they just wanted to get themselves off and not really into pleasing their partner. I assured her that I love to try to please my partner and that it should go both ways. She seemed pleased with my reply. Then she took a couple steps back and said she was not like most women and not sure if I would still think that way. I was not sure what she meant but told her I'd love the chance to please her. She said OK and then she gave me the surprise of my life.

She put her hands under her short skirt and let her underwear down. Then she opened her legs and let out her big surprise. Out dropped the biggest cock I ever saw. It had to be close to 10 inches hanging between her legs and it was still soft. I just stood there in shock. She kiddingly said that at least I didn't run. She asked if I thought she was still beautiful and if I was still interested? I said I thought she was still beautiful and asked how someone that beautiful could have a cock. I just couldn't believe it. She asked if I still wanted her to wrap her big tits around my cock and if I wanted it that bad that I was willing to suck her cock. I was still in shock and said I wasn't sure. That I have never done that before. She asked me if she had a pussy would I lick it, i said of course. She said instead of thinking of it like I was sucking a cock to think of it as I was going down on a woman that I was trying to please and to think of the reward I was going to get to do it. Then she started to walk towards me slowly.

She said I could tell her to stop anytime I wanted, but hoped I wouldn't. I told her I did not know if I could or if I would be any good at it. She came up to me and grabbed my hands and put them on her big beautiful tits. Then she took my face and put it in between her tits and told me to suck on them. I was more than happy to do that for her. I licked and sucked and played with her big tits for a while. She reached down between my legs and started to rub my already hard cock. Look how hard your cock is already she said, you know you want to stick it between my tits don't you. I could only shake my head yes. Then she said she wants me to suck on her cock like I'm sucking on her tits. She was so beautiful and I wanted her so bad I would have sucked her all night at that point if she wanted.

She started to push me down and told me to get on my knees, and I was more than willing to. I got on my knees and had her gigantic cock in my face. She told me to suck on it like I was sucking her tits and to show me how I like my girlfriends to suck me. I reached up and grabbed her cock, even soft my hand would not fit all the way around it. I reached up and wrapped my other hand around her balls and started to lick the tip of her cock. I started to lick her all the way down to her balls. She let out a little moan and seemed to like that. I licked one ball then the next as her cock layed on my face. Then i licked my way back up to the head of her big black cock. Then I took the head of her cock in my mouth and started to suck on it. I licked the tip of her cock while I was sucking on it, spending extra time with my tongue on the bottom of the head of her cock. I could feel her cock getting bigger and harder in my mouth. Then she told me to start sliding her cock farther in my mouth. I had one hand on her balls and the other on the base of her shaft, and I started to slide her cock in and out of my mouth. Thinking of how girls sucked my cock i started to follow my mouth with my hand up and down her shaft. I started slow and got into a little rhythm. She seemed pretty happy with what I was doing so far, Then I started to suck and lick on the head of her cock as I stroked the rest. I wrapped both hands on her cock and started stroking it while I sucked on the tip. By this time it must have grown to 11 or 12 inches. It was massive, and really thick. I couldn't believe I could actually get it in my mouth. The more I sucked and the more she moaned the more I got into it, I was actually starting to enjoy it and getting hard just sucking her.

She talked me through it and told me when to just suck on the tip and when to put as much as I could in my mouth. She told me I was doing good for my first time and that I had to come back and practice more on her. I nodded in agreement but was too busy trying to please her and make her cum. I would reach up occasionally and grab her tits and then go back and try to please her. I could feel her tense up when I did certain things and could tell what was really making her feel good.She was really getting worked up and I figured she was going to cum soon. She told me to pick up the pace and start going faster. I followed my mouth up and down with my hands. I was working her shaft and her head as best I could, I could feel her tense up and I knew she was ready to blow.

She told me to keep it up and that she was getting ready to cum, and she told me to be ready because she cums a lot.

Then I could feel her tense up and she shot her first spurt into my mouth. I couldn't believe how much cum she shot, then came the second one and my mouth was full. But she wasn't done, a third spurt shot into my mouth and I could feel it flowing out of my mouth and down my chin. Then she pulled out and shot the next one on my face. She wasn't done cumming yet and she pushed my face up to her balls as she shot another load on my face and hair. Then she stuck her big cock back into my mouth and shot another one down my throat. She grabbed my face and slid her cock in and out a couple more times before she slid it out and laid it on my face. She looked down on me with her gigantic cock and balls on my face and told me how good I looked with her cum on me and how much she loves getting head from straight guys.

I knelt there as she rubbed her big cock on my face for a little bit before she told me to stand up. I stood up and she stuck my face back in between her big tits and started to rub her cum from my face onto her tits. Then she told me it was time for my reward and she knelt down and took my rock hard cock in her hands. She started to stroke my cock in between her big tits, then she wrapped her massive tits around my cock and started stroking me with her tits. She would flick her tongue on the tip of my cock and lick and suck on it as she fucked my cock with her tits. I was so hot and horny sucking her it did not take long before I started to shoot my load between her tits and on her neck and chin. It was one of the biggest loads I have ever had. I don't think I have ever been that excited. I don't think I have ever felt that good, and never have ever wanted to please my partner as much as I wanted to please her.

She stood up and gave me a big hug and rubbed my face between her big tits one more time and said that she hopes that I stop by to see her again. I said I definitely will. And soon. She took me to the shower to clean up and then I started to get dressed and she came over to me and gave me another big hug and stuck my face back in her tits and told me we weren't done if I didn't want to be. I didn't know what was going to happen next but I was in no rush to leave her. But was going to find out.