Hidden Desire

Story Info
Do you really know what you want?
8.1k words
3.63
7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruddygore
ruddygore
33 Followers

Beginning

I was happily humming to myself as I was cleaning my aunt's house. I had been at loose ends when an internship fell through after my second year of college, and my parents had downsized, so even if they had been willing to take me in they didn't have the room. Her offer to have me take care of her house over the summer had been a godsend. She wasn't gone constantly, but her business trips were frequent and on short notice, giving me lots of time to engage in my hobby,

When I got done I changed clothes and went outside to check. I almost danced in glee that my last package had arrived. I hurriedly picked it up and went back inside.

A half-hour later I was in the basement and everything was ready to go.

I was already wearing the cock cage to prevent erections. Next up were the five-inch heels, followed by the butt plug, and then the D cup breast forms. Next came the corset which I had problems getting laced a tightly as I wanted. This was followed by a black pencil skirt that was so tight it almost welded my legs together and a tight white sweater. Almost done. Next was the neck restraint to keep the head up and looking straight ahead. This was followed quickly by a wig, earplugs so I couldn't hear anything, a pair of blinders so I had no peripheral vision, and finally a ring gag.

The last steps were triggering a remote that triggered a random timer in the vibrating butt plug, and finally, the shackles to pin my hands in front of me at waist height.

I stood there for a few seconds contemplating what I had just done. Locking the wrist shackles was the point of no return. I had to get from the basement to my third-floor bedroom where the keys were laying in the middle of my bed.

As I tried to take my first few steps I realized a problem. I had never worn anything higher than a three-inch heel before, and the extra two inches were throwing my balance off. To make it worse, with my hands cuffed to my waist I couldn't use my arms for balance. I managed to slowly shuffle to the stairs and then realized I had another problem. There wasn't enough give in the pencil skirt for me to put a foot on the next step.

As I groaned in frustration the butt plug kicked in for just a few seconds, buckling my knees to land on the steps. I sighed in resignation carefully leaned forward until I fell to lying prone on the stairs. I was able to carefully inchworm myself up the stairs, but it was a slow and exhausting process. When he finally got to the landing I just laid there for a few minutes panting.

I was tired, my feet hurt, I had two more flights of stairs, and the butt plug vibrating at random was ruining any concentration I had. Sighing in resignation, I managed to inchworm myself on to my knees and then carefully kneel up to a standing position. Whining to myself I hobbled off to the second flight of stairs.

The second flight of stairs went the same as the first, but on the third flight, just as I got to the top the butt plug turned itself on high. I wailed into my gag while shaking and fighting not to lose my balance and slide back down the stairs. I thought I had locked out the highest settings on the program for this exact reason but evidently had been mistaken. After what seemed like an eternity it shut down and I was able to shakily inch the rest of the way on to the landing.

After getting up I hobbled to my room wanting nothing more than to unlock everything and to sleep for a week. As I entered my room and faced my bed I screamed into my gag. The keys were missing!

As I was starting to panic I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw my aunt Margaret standing there holding up the keys to my locks. She got an evil smile on her face and stepped up to me. All 5'7" of her lush figure with long black hair and blue eyes. She reached forward and fastened a leash around my neck, and started out of the room forcing me to follow. We went down the hall to another bedroom, and when we entered I saw Margaret's personal assistant, Inga. She was 6' 3" with modest breasts, long blond braids, and stormy gray eyes. What most shocked me was she had her skirt lifted and was idly rubbing a good-sized cock where her pussy would normally have been.

They exchanged a few words, which I obviously couldn't hear. Then Inga pulled down a cable from the ceiling, latching it to my wrist shackles, and Margaret unlocked the shackles from my waist. Inga then pulled on the cable, pulling my hands up until I was hanging with just my toes touching the ground.

They pulled up my sweater and looked at my corset for a few moments. Inga proceeded to relace the corset, pulling it so tight that I couldn't take full breaths and had to take panting gasps. She pulled the sweater back down and loosened the overhead cable so my weight was again on my feet. Inga then unfastened one hand from the shackle and quickly refastened it behind my back and repeated it with the other hand, then using a strap to pull the elbows towards each other. This, with the tightness of the corset, gave the effect of heaving bosoms as I panted for breath.

Inga forced me to my knees, stroked her cock a few times, and grasping my head proceeded to face fuck me. It was painful, humiliating, and arousing all at the same time. My cock tried to swell even harder as she used my mouth. There was nothing gentle about it, my mouth and throat were just a warm moist place for her to place her cock. As she pulled my head back and forth, violently using me, I was retching, gagging, and gasping for air.

It seemed like an eternity but must have been only a few minutes, before she pulled my all the way down her cock and came, shooting her load down my throat. When she was done, she wiped her cock on my face as I was retching and gasping for air.

Margaret pulled me to my feet and removed my ring gag. As I flexed my jaws and tried to speak she swiftly placed a panel gag with a built-in cock gag on me so I still couldn't say anything. She grabbed the leash, leading me to the stairs. At the stairs, she and Inga grabbed me from each side, and carefully guided me down to the next floor. This was repeated to get to the main floor, and then to the attached garage where they had a ramp I hobbled down.

They led me to a van and I was lifted into the back, I was forced to kneel, bent over at the waist, and the leash clipped to a hold down in the floor. My wrists were then fastened to a lead from the roof of the van so it was impossible to lay down. As I knelt there in humiliation I could feel the back door of the van slam shut, then the driver and passenger door shut. As the van started so did the butt plug, again on high.

I don't know how long they were driving, but eventually they backed into a garage. As the van shut off, so did the butt plug, and I moaned in relief. They got me out of the van and led me down a hall to an elevator, and went to another floor. They then led me down another hallway to a small room.

Once in the room, they quickly removed everything except for my wig, breast forms, and cock cage. I was pushed on to a cot and they left the room, pulling the door shut behind them. I hurried over to the door and found there was no handle on my side. I had to find some way out, but I was so tired. I staggered back over to the cot, collapsed on it, and shortly fell into a deep sleep.

Week One

That morning when I woke up I noticed a few changes. During the night someone put a collar around my neck. Also, there were smooth, skin-tight bands around each wrist, just above and below my elbows, on each ankle, just below each knee, and on each upper thigh. Finally, I had one of those bands around my waist and another just below the breast forms.

As I sat there trying to figure out what was going on the door to my room opened and my aunt and Inga walked in. I tried to ask what was going on, but no sound came out of my mouth. Aunt Margaret laughed and said, "Don't try talking Steve ... or should I say, Steffanie. The collar prevents that. We're not really interested in anything you have to say anyway. Also, in case you're interested, we used a special adhesive for your breast forms and wig so they're not coming off. Finally, those bracelets lock to each other so we don't need to worry about cuffs or rope.

Inga stepped up to me and pulled my right arm behind my back putting my wrist to just above the elbow of my left arm where it stuck. She repeated with my other arm putting me in a box tie.

Aunt Margaret said, "You didn't know I had my whole house wired with CCTV, did you? We got to see everything you've been doing all summer. I must admit, when Inga cracked your computer and saw you porn collection she was ready to kill you until she realized that you didn't want to do those things to the girls, you wanted to be one of the girls having that done to them. That's when we realized we had a use for you."

She continued, "I have a need for a girl that likes to be tied up, used, and gang banged, and well, you've been chosen to be that girl. Your training starts now."

Margaret sat down on the cot I had slept on and pulled her skirt up. "One of the skills you're going to need is how to eat pussy." As she held my head she added, "For incentive, when you mess up this happens," as the collar shocked me. She pulled my face in and said, "Begin."

At first, even with Margaret's verbal cues, I was getting lots of small shocks. I mean I had never done this before and didn't have any real idea of how to go about it. It turns out pain can be a wonderful motivator to make you improve your performance.

I seemed to be doing OK and hadn't been shocked for a few minutes. I think Margaret might even have come once. That was when I felt hands on my hips and Inga's cock buried itself in my backside. I reared back in surprise and felt a huge shock from the collar. Margaret said, "Bad Girl! Bad!" Grabbing my head and pulling me back in she added, "You need to get used to the fact that you're going to be used by more than one person at a time. Now get back to work."

I was crying in a combination of fear and arousal as Margaret was pulling my face into her while Inga was pounding my ass. My emotions were all over the place but one thing was certain; my cock was straining to break the cage it was in, searching for freedom, but it was not to be. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, Inga gave one last thrust, bottoming out in me as she unloaded in me.

She pulled out and Margaret pushed me away, allowing me to slump on the floor with my ass in the air. Inga then pushed a butt plug in me and rocked me up to fasten my upper thighs to my ankles, putting me in a kneeling position while still box tied. Margaret put a stand in front of me that had a relatively small dildo sticking out from out and positioned it so about two inches was in my mouth. She then poured some sort of liquid in to a hopper above the dildo and said, "You need some food. This is filled with a nutritional slurry. I don't think I need to tell you how to get your food. It's programmed to release everything when you've taken all of your food."

I resigned myself to my fate and started sucking on the dildo as they left the room. I grunted in surprise as the dildo started to expand and stiffen. Eventually, it got to what must have been six or seven inches, but I managed to force most of it down my throat. I was wondering why I wasn't gagging on it when it started to pulse, and then shot down my throat. Instead of a steady stream it spurted, just like a cock shooting off. It shot six or eight times and then to my dismay it softened. I rested for a minute and then started sucking again. As before, it started growing, but this time the butt plug started vibrating. That was how the rest of my day went; Sucking on a dildo and the butt plug turning on and off at random times. It seemed every time it spurted it took longer to get it to spurt the next time, and by the end I was too exhausted to move back and forth on it. That was when some pads came out, gently clamped my head in position, and started pulling me back and forth, so I was being face fucked by the machine.

Finally, after one last spurt, all my bindings released and I collapsed, exhausted, on the floor. Wearily, I reached back and removed the butt plug, got up, and staggered to the shower in the corner of the room. I rinsed myself off, staggered to the cot, and passed out.

This was how my next several days went. Every morning Margaret, with or without a strapon, and Inga would abuse both of my holes. Then in the afternoon I was left bound with butt plugs, dildos, or fucking machines using both of my holes.

At the end of a week there was a change in the routine. Margaret and Inga came in and cleaned me up in the shower. Then I was put back in the outfit I had worn when they brought me here with one difference. I was wearing a ring gag instead of the penis gag. I had a leash snapped to my posture collar and Margaret lead me down the hall through the complex we were in.

We finally entered a room where I saw a figure standing, looking out the window. When it turned and stepped towards us my eyes widened in shock. It was, I later learned a satyr, and he had an erect cock of close to twelve inches long and two in diameter.

He looked at me and said to Margaret, "So this is the one you want trained. Your own little slut bitch."

"Indeed," she replied. "You're aware of the conditions of the bargain?"

"Of course. No permanent harm or damage allowed. Don't worry, this is an experience she will remember for a lifetime."

He reached out for me and when he forced me to my knees in front of him I began to whine in terror. There was no way that thing would fit.

"Oh hush little slut. Quit your whimpering." As he stroked his cock he said, "We both know you want this. You can't wait to taste it, to enjoy the feeling of being used."

He continued, "It will indeed hurt and be painful for you, but in the morning you will be fine. Now, be a good bitch and take it." With that, he forced his cock down my throat.

Oh gods, it hurt. I could feel my throat being forced to expand to accept him, and I was retching and gagging on his cock.

As he pulled my head back and forth, "Come on slut. I've seen your aunt's videos of you. I know this is what you want. To be used. To be a cum dump for others." He continued, calling me slut, bitch, cum dump, cocksleeve, and other degrading terms. What was it about being used like this that made my cock do hard in its cage that I could feel the burn from it trying to go erect.

At long last, with a loud shout he pulled me all the way down his cock and erupted. He held me tight against his groin until he was done, and then shoved me off his cock to the floor where I lay coughing and gagging.

Margaret got me back up and led me back to my cell. There she and Inga undressed me and left. I promptly collapsed on the cot and slid into a deep slumber.

Week Two

When I woke the next morning something felt different. I sat up and put a hand to my breast forms and stopped. Those weren't breast forms! They felt real. As I gently rubbed across the nipples I could feel myself starting to get turned on and my cock trying to swell in its cage. I quickly stopped that while wondering, if women's breasts were that sensitive, how did they ever get anything done? They were just a little smaller than my breast forms, more like a C than a D, but still very nice looking. As I stood I noticed some other changes. The bracelets or bands on me, including the neck collar, had faded into my skin, looking like fancy tattoos, I now had a waist and hips like a real woman, and when I moved my head I noticed the hair. My wig had been shoulder-length platinum blonde, but it was now a thick wavy auburn down to the middle of my back.

As I stood there, examining my new body, the door opened and Margaret and Inga came in. "Good morning," my aunt said. "How do you like the changes?"

I tried to speak and nothing came out.

Margaret laughed and said, "The bands have been replaced by binding runes. The one around your neck keeps you from talking and can be used as a shock collar. If Inga or I touch any of them to another one or a smooth hard surface they will stick, allowing us to put you in all kinds of interesting poses."

"Now, I have to take care of business this week, so Inga will be in charge of your training."

As Margaret turned to leave Inga made a motion with her right hand and my hands slammed together behind my back, my wrists fastened to each other and my elbows straining to touch. She went behind me and her left hand reached around to start tweaking my left nipple. At the same time, her right hand held something up in front of my eyes. My eyes widened and I tried backing up as I recognized it as a set of nipple clamps connected by a chain.

"It won't do you any good to try stopping this," she said. "You know they're going on ... and you will learn to enjoy them." When she clamped the first one on I whined in pain. I had tried nipple clamps before and never did like them. As my panicked panting started to subside Inga played with my other nipple for a few moments and then clamped the other clamp on. She then attached a lead to the chain connecting my clamps and led me out of the room.

After a short walk down the hallway, she led me into a room that had a crowd of men waiting. I balked and tried to stop. "Come on you stupid slut," she said as she jerked on my lead pulling me into the room. I was led to a pad in the middle of the room, and with a tug down on the lead, I was made to kneel on it. Inga then reached down on without warning my thighs were clamped to my ankles so I couldn't get back up.

"Now listen to me slut. Your job today is to get every one of the men in this room off using your mouth. You don't want to waste any time because you're going to be here until they're all done." She held up a remote control and said, "I'll be offering corrections for mistakes. Additionally, the men are free to tell you what they want you to do while servicing them."

"Also, don't let any of it hit the floor."

The first man stepped up and it began. It didn't take long for the first correction to shock me, and they continued at a steady pace all day. Some simply face fucked me, while others had me doing all the work, while constantly offering suggestions and calling me lewd names. By the end, I didn't know how long it took or how many there were, but I think some of them came through a second time.

After the last man stepped back, Inga released the bonds on my legs, stood me up, and quickly attached a spreader bar, forcing my feet to shoulder-width apart. Then a stand was placed in front of me; that damnable feeding stand. I was forced to lean forward and my head buckled to it so the dildo was in my mouth. Weights were attached to each of my nipples and to the chain connecting them, and then something was squirted up my ass.

As she poured my meal slurry into the hopper, Inga said, "You may want to hurry unless you like anal. You're going to be getting it up the rear until you've eaten all your food."

As I started trying to suck on the dildo the first man pushed into my ass, pushing me forward on the dildo and causing me to grunt from the shock. As he sawed back and forth I didn't need to bob on the dildo; his actions were drawing me back and forth on it. The back and forth set my tits swaying and my nipple weights made it even worse as the kept swaying and pulling my tits in different directions.

I lost track of how many came in my ass after the third one, but when they were all done Inga released me and I collapsed on the floor. She forced me to my feet and led me back to my room. After she released my bindings I collapsed on my bed and passed out.

The next morning Margaret woke me up, and without giving me a chance to clean up put me in a box tie. Attaching the nipple clamps she led me back to the room I had been in yesterday.

ruddygore
ruddygore
33 Followers