Hidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She forced herself to take a long slow breath, trying to regain her composure. Her visitor was treating her to a new experience again and she reveled in the debauchery of it. With each movement of the balls, she felt herself clench again, her legs shifting restlessly. At the touch of a hand, she stilled, the hand was as ambiguous as the rest of her companion, soft yet slightly calloused, gentle yet firm. The hand withdrew from her, its warmth missed immediately.

Leae's ears pricked again at the sound of something flicking, something familiar she couldn't quit place. It wasn't until she caught the slight smell of smoke on the air that she realized that something had been ignited in the room. A candle perhaps? The room had enough lights not to require candles and it wasn't as though there had been a power outage.

She received her answer a few moments later as liquid heat struck her inner thighs! Her hips shifting backwards immediately to try and escape, moving the balls within her, sending surges of pleasure through her core. Her thoughts became edged in fuzz as more of the hot wax dripped upon her skin, just hot enough to cause fear, but not enough to burn. Each jerk of her hips causing her to be pushed higher and higher towards her peak.

After a few lines on her delicate thighs, the dripping moved up to her tender abdomen, forcing her back to arch into the bed, forcing her hips up now. The waves shifted in sensation as the trajectory of the balls shifted with the new movements from her hips.

Her breath was coming in long deeper breaths now, her pulse rising in tandem with the tidal wave of pleasure that was building within her. The scorching liquid danced circles upon her flesh as it teased her relentlessly, the sheets beneath her becoming damn with her deep seated need.

The wax ceased to fall and she was able to catch her breath, coming now in shorter more labored gasps. She felt herself slowly settle into a pleasured heightened plateau. At this rate, she knew it would not be long before her Proprietor won his prize.

Her legs were trembling once more, micro quakes shuddering through her entire being. The hand returned once more, gentle this time, enjoying the feel of her trembling form from the visitor's ministrations.

The hand retreated once more, the soft sound of plastic clacking foretelling the next item that had been picked up. A soft hum bounced through the room, a sound she knew intimately. She jerked hard for a moment as it touched her throbbing nipple, a jolt of pain and pleasure shooting through her breast. It withdrew after a moment and another jolt rocked her as it touched the other, her mind reeling from the dual extremes.

Once again after a moment it was withdrawn from her throbbing bud, pain crackling through her, intertwining with the pleasure within her, magnifying it

She heard the hum move down her body above her, pausing above her core, though not touching her eager center, she could still feel the vibrations of the air. She felt herself gush at the anticipation, this would be it, she was almost there, this was all she needed to peak. Once more she uttered a single word in a strained voice, "Please..."

The toy touched down just above her opening, vibrations sheering through her needy flesh like an earthquake. With almost painfully slow speed, her visitor drew the buzzing tip around her core, lighting up every nerve it touched. When it finally reached the top, she felt her body stiffen in apprehension.

The movement didn't happen! Her visitor was tormenting her! Why would they not move?! Could they not see how much she needed this?!

After what seemed like an eternity she could hold back no more and pressed her hips upwards, trying to bring the buzzing menace to its intended target. Foiled! The toy moved with her, staying firmly away from where it needed to be!

She groaned loudly in desperate frustration and she spoke once more, in a pleading tone, 'PLEASE....'

The toy withdrew instead, pulling another groan from her. She considered using her safe word, this was becoming too much to bare. This wasn't fair!

Her hips settled on the bed again, her frustration baring its fangs at her once more. When would she get the release so hungered for?

The fingertips touched her thigh once more, sliding up and around to the top of her sex yet again. Her anticipation rising once more, would her visitor finish her with their fingers instead? Sometimes a more rustic approach was needed...

She felt the fingers slide down her lips and gently part them, a shiver going through her as she heard the slick sound they made in the quiet room.

She heard the soft hum once more above her wet center, her engorged tip swollen and begging for attention. All she heard before her world imploded was a soft chuckle as the humming intensified and pressed against her sweet spot.

Lights flashed before her eyes as her climax rushed over her, crashing hard. She felt her muscles spasm over and over, straining against the restraints. Her cries of ecstasy were loud enough she was sure the staff would hear her! Her chest rose and fell like a draft horse mid rut, sweat coating her skin, giving it a lustful sheen.

Finally the bussing demon was removed from her core, one finally hard shudder going through her and forcing the balls from inside her. She would have giggled at this had her breath not been stolen from her by this unexpected mind breaking experience.

She lay in a daze, panting, trying to collect her thoughts, only to be jerked from them again as the clamps were removed from her aching nipples. She moaned, another shudder ripping through her as a mouth engulfed each of her buds, one after the other. She felt another small wave crash through her again, a gush of nectar rolling down between her slick buttocks, soaking into the sheets beneath her.

Finally, it's appetites satisfied, the visitor retreated.

******************************

Laea heard the door close with a quiet click, the air becoming still, The heavy scent of Jasmine filled her senses and she knew that he was gone, his calling card as always. She lay still for what seemed like an age as she reran the events that had just transpired.

Gradually, her breathing slowed to a normal pace and she pulled her arm free from the restraint, freeing herself shortly afterwards. She ached in places she didn't know she could ache, but it was a satisfying one of freedom. She looked to the foot of the bed, the tools of her delicious torture stared back at her with a hungry aura.

She reach over and gently ran her fingers over each of them, pausing a moment as she felt the stickiness of her nectar coating some of them. She felt a small smile come to her face as she realized that there would be another time like this, and another, as long as she was willing to let go.

Laea felt a tremble run through her, she had gone farther again this time, let her visitor have yet more control of the situation. She had watched her limits fly by again as she forced herself to endure more pain, and was rewarded with more exquisite pleasure. The rush of the risk was a heady drug and made her yearn for more.

Laea moved to the bathroom and turned on the shower, letting steam fill the air for a moment before she stepped inside. She hissed softly as the hot water stung her over worked body, but it would help in the long run, she wouldn't be aching quite so much tomorrow. She couldn't help but wonder what her Proprietor was like in person.

Those strong and soft hands, well verse in touch and teasing. She let her fingertips brush her core for a moment, thinking to indulge in some private personal time and regretted it as her muscles screamed in objection. The last climax Laea had been driven too had been punishing and the intense aching within her served only as a reminder. It was almost as bad as her cycle, had she pulled something when she bore down so hard?

She finished bathing and carefully exited the shower, feeling her nipples stiffen in the cool air and winced again as they too declared over work and misuse!

She picked up the small bottle of lotion she knew would be waiting for her on the counter. It was her Proprietor's little kindness to her for being so willing to explore these dark, secretive moments with him. It was called Dragon's Breath and it had a potent smell that reminded her of hidden gardens in the mountains, filled with mysteries and legends. She also knew it cost over $1000 a bottle.

She carefully rubbed the lotion over body, starting at her ankles, up to her hips, before hopping to her wrists and working to her shoulders. She spent a special amount of time making sure her back, shoulders and abdomen got a good amount of attention. No doubt tomorrow would be a world of aches and memories that would have her panties drenched by the end of the day.

Once she was done, she set it with the rest of items on the bed and covered them with the towel once again, a mark of respect for the experience she had been granted. She carefully dressed, wincing as the angry red marks on her skin scraped against her clothing. Even though her lingerie was silk, it still felt rough on her tender areas. She wasn't raw, but much more and she might have ended up so.

After gathering her belongings, she quietly exited the hotel room, feeling her face flush as she almost immediately walked into a maid. The maid sniffed as she passed and Laea could only hurry herself faster out of the building, not wanting to be anywhere near there when the maid went in to the room to clean.

12