Mysterious Research

Story Info
Broke Sarah submits to a mysterious research study.
3k words
4.3
24.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The posters were plastered all over town, on every wall and telegraph pole and bus shelter:

MAKE MONEY PARTICIPATING IN RESEARCH

WOMEN AGED 18-30, $$$.

I was 25 and broke, so I wrote down the phone number on the poster and called it that afternoon.

A pleasant female voice answered. "Ataxiss Industries, how may I help you?"

"Um, hi, I've seen your poster ads," I said nervously.

"Ah, of course. Can I ask you a few screener questions to see if you'll be suitable for this research?"

"Of course."

"First, can you confirm that you are female and aged between 18 and 30?"

"I can confirm that, yes."

"Great. Now what is your current state of health?"

"Um. Pretty good I think? I don't smoke, I'm not overweight, I don't have any health conditions or anything."

"Perfect," said the woman from Ataxiss Industries. "And are you currently single?"

"Yeah," I said, wondering what that had to do with anything.

"Do you live alone?"

I said yes again, but I was starting to get a bit concerned. I knew nothing about this company after all, or what this research might entail. I decided to ask a few questions of my own.

"So how much does this pay, exactly?" I asked. "And what does the research involve, I mean-"

The woman on the phone cut me off, saying brightly, "You'll find out everything in due course, we can't give you too many details at this stage as it might bias the results of the research, but I can tell you that if you pass the first stage the remuneration can be from ten to fifteen thousand, and significantly more if you progress further. Do you masturbate?"

The question caught me so off guard I answered 'yes' without thinking, dazzled by the thought of ten to fifteen grand and possibly more. So what if they asked me weird questions? I really needed the money. She asked for my address and phone number and said the company would be in touch shortly.

I had assumed I wouldn't hear anything for a while but it was the very next day, just as I was getting ready for work that my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said breathlessly, half way through getting dressed.

"Hi there, it's Angela from Ataxiss Industries here, I was just wondering if you were free today for a quick medical exam?"

"Uh, I've got work," I said.

"The exam pays $500."

"Oh wow, in that case I'll just call in sick," I said, delighted. "Where do I need to go?"

"We'll send a car," said Angela.

#

I spent the car ride nervously looking out of the window, wondering where we were going. The driver didn't talk much and wore sunglasses in cloudy weather like a gangster in a movie, and he didn't answer any of my questions. We were going through a rough part of town, and pulled up to a long low building in the warehouse district.

"Uh, are you sure this is the right place?" I asked him nervously. The area was run down and abandoned-looking and didn't seem like the location of a doctor's office.

"Yes, this is right," said the driver in a heavy Eastern European accent. "I will show you."

He got out of the car and escorted me to a glass door with a series of buzzers along the wall beside it. He rang one of them and muttered something I couldn't hear into the intercom. We were buzzed in and entered a long white corridor with chairs lined up along the wall, beside an ominous looking door. It didn't look like any doctor's office I'd ever been in in my life. The driver gestured to one of the chairs and I sat in it, and he sat down next to me. I had the weirdest feeling that he was guarding me. Stopping me from running away. But what was there to run away from? I was being stupid. He just wanted somewhere to wait that wasn't the car, that was all. I'd go in, they'd ask me a few questions, maybe take my blood pressure, pay me then I'd be on my way back home.

It didn't happen like that.

The door opened, and a man I presumed was the doctor stuck his head out. He was tall and attractive, about my age.

"Hi there," he said, and stuck out his hand for me to shake. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

"Hi," I said, and shook his hand.

"Come in, Sarah, let's get you checked out."

"How do you know my name?" I said, stupidly.

He laughed. "It's in your notes!"

"Oh." I wanted the ground to swallow me up. Of course they knew my name, I'd told them, hadn't I?

He gestured inside the room and I followed him in. Inside was a desk, a computer, two chairs, an exam table, and something that looked like a treadmill with all kinds of wires and things coming out of it. Just a normal doctor's office, albeit with some fancy-looking kit.

"My name's Dr Grenville, but you can call me Richard." He was trying to put me at my ease after my embarrassing fuck up, but I was still nervous. "Let's get started."

"Ok."

I sat down on one of the chairs and he sat down at the computer desk and brought up my file.

"So, Sarah, you masturbate?"

"Um. Yeah."

He made a note on my file.

"What do you think about when you masturbate?"

"Um, I dunno..." I could feel my cheeks burn. This was humiliating.

Richard looked at me keenly, as though trying to work out what I was thinking about.

"Can I just... not answer and still get the money?" I asked desperately, thinking of the $500.

"I'll make a note of it," he said seriously, furrowing his brow, and I had the weird feeling that I'd disappointed him. "We can come back to it when you're feeling... more comfortable. There are a few more questions but perhaps we'd best get on with the physical exam."

"Ok," I nodded. Leaning forward, I could see that he'd written 'uncomfortable discussing sex -- possibly frigid' on his notes. That made me feel weird. I had the urge to prove now that I wasn't repressed. I wondered if I'd still get the money.

Richard got out a blood pressure monitor from one of the drawers in the desk and slid it onto my arm. I could feel the soft touch of his fingers stroking my forearm as the cuff inflated. It seemed a bit inappropriate but the word frigid was floating in my head so I didn't say anything.

"Good," he said absently as he wrote down my blood pressure score. "Now we just need to take some other measurements. Could you take your clothes off please?"

I looked around. There was no screen to change behind. "Um. All of them?"

"Yes, Sarah, all of them." There was a light in Richard's eyes I didn't much like. It was creepy, like he was personally invested, not just a doctor hired by the research company to do medical tests. Like he wanted to see me naked.

"Um..." $500 wasn't worth this. I didn't comply, just looked awkwardly at the exit. I had to leave, now.

Before I could, Richard called to the driver waiting outside. "Vadim?"

"Yes?" The driver stuck his head around the door. He was still wearing his sunglasses.

The subtext was clear. If I didn't do exactly what this doctor ordered, he and his heavy would make me. Richard watched my face intently, must have realised that I'd understood, because all he said to Vadim was, "Never mind."

The door closed again.

"So Sarah, if you could just take your clothes off and leave them on the chair," Richard continued, as though nothing had happened.

I stood up shakily, and took off my cardigan. Then I unbuttoned my blouse, and took that off too. Richard was watching me the whole time, arms folded across his chest. I unzipped my skirt and put it on the pile on the chair. I was standing there in just my bra and panties and shoes.

Richard made a note at the computer again. I could just read it: 'does not wear stockings or shave her legs'.

"And the rest, please," he said expectantly.

I kicked off my shoes and socks and turned away from him to unhook my bra. I'd be damned if I'd let him see my face. I slid my panties down and stood before him, completely naked.

"Onto the scale, please," he said, gesturing at a metal plate on the floor.

Numbly, I complied. What the hell was this research? Was this even research at all, or just some pervert's sick fantasy?

Richard noted down my weight. Why would he write down everything if it wasn't real research, I wondered? A handy memento for later?

"Good," he said, "You're in our target range."

"T- target range for what?" I managed to stammer out.

He gave me the same line that the woman on the phone had, about not wanting to bias the results of the research by telling me too much.

"But I'd like to know," I said.

"You'll find out in due course," he said pleasantly.

Next he got out a tape measure and measured my waist, under my bust, my bust, from the top of my hips to the floor, and the circumference of my thighs. When he was measuring my thighs, his hands grazed the hairs sticking out of my pussy and I felt an electric tingle run through me. Was I...getting excited? I banished the thought from my mind. It was too messed up.

"I'm going to place some monitors on you now," Richard said, "and then I'd like you to walk on the treadmill."

I nodded. That didn't sound too bad. At least I could put my clothes back on. I reached for my bra, but he stopped me.

"No, it's important for the study that you remain naked."

"But..." I stammered.

"Do I need to call Vadim again?" the threat in his words was obvious.

Numbly, I shook my head. The doctor reached into a drawer in the desk and pulled out some clamp-looking things with long wires on. He plugged one end of the wires into the treadmill and then reached for my breasts. I flinched, but he looked me in the eye with such a compelling stare that I had to obey.

He reached again for my left breast, and cupping it in his hand he pinched the nipple between thumb and forefinger. I felt an electric jolt run through me directly from my nipple to my naked, exposed cunt.

"We just have to pinch the nipple so it hardens, so I can affix the sensor," he said.

I nodded.

The clamp-looking thing went onto my nipple. It pinched it tight and it hurt a little but at this point, against my will, I was starting to get excited.

The other clamp went onto my right nipple and there I was being squeezed like a bit of paper by a paperclip. I doubt paper is ever usually as damp as I was getting, however. I could feel myself dripping and squeezed my thighs together, hoping the doctor wouldn't notice. The pressure felt pleasant between my legs and I couldn't wait to get this over so I could go home and play with myself 'til I passed out.

"Will you open your legs, please?" the doctor said firmly.

"Huh?" I'd been fantasising about what I'd do when I got home and I didn't realise the doctor was brandishing another piece of equipment.

"It's just the final sensor," he said pleasantly.

There was another clamp-looking thing on top of a small cylinder. I realised with dread that it was some kind of dildo. He'd notice how wet I was!

"Um," I said, but it was too late to back out now.

"Are you going to cause us any problems?" said Richard.

"No sir," I whimpered, as he thrust the dildo up my cunt and affixed the clamp to my clit. It stung but it also felt really good.

"We are a wet one, aren't we?" said Richard, a teasing glint in his eye. My juices were running down his ungloved fingers and before I could stop him he thrust his hand into my face and said, "lick it off."

So I did. I tasted salty, smooth.

"Now hop on the treadmill."

The wires were running from the panel at the top of the treadmill to the clamps on my nipples and the clamp-dildo thing in my nether regions.

I started walking on the treadmill and it started beeping.

"Nothing to worry about," Richard said. He was holding a clipboard and he started noting down various numbers that flashed up on the screen on the treadmill.

I could feel my heart beat faster as I walked, and my breasts jiggling, and a faint buzzing coming from the dildo/sensor that was up me. I felt the vibrations travel from the sensor to my clamped clit and it was making walking a little difficult. I wished the sensor was bigger, and I tried to walk in such a way that the tops of my thighs squeezed against the clit clamp so I could feel it more. God, but I was dripping. I could feel my juices almost running down my thighs. I wondered if the doctor could smell me.

He pressed a button on the treadmill and the rubber track started moving faster, so I was somewhere between a brisk walk and a jog. I was getting sweaty now, and my breasts jiggled up and down as Richard stared at me.

"We have just one more examination to make," he said as he paused the treadmill. Before I could do anything, he thrust a gloved finger up my ass and started feeling around up there.

I was shocked initially, but I took it in my stride -- I'd been through some pretty weird shit today, and I was beginning to relax. Maybe the exercise had helped.

"Feels normal," said the doctor, removing his finger from my ass. "I forgot, there is in fact one more part of the examination I forgot to mention. Vadim?" he called through the door to the heavy, who came in and finally took off his sunglasses as he looked me up and down where I stood on the treadmill, butt naked, sweaty and flushed, and covered in wires. "If you could restrain her, please?"

"R-restrain me?" I asked, a quiver in my voice.

"It's nothing to worry about," said Richard in a calming manner. "I'll just get these wires and things off you first though."

He virtually ripped the clamps off my breasts and it hurt as they were released. He was a bit gentler with the dildo sensor but my clit was still sore and tingling. I was still super wet, too.

"Yes, he will just hold your arms out of the way on the exam table while I perform a further part of the examination. It's vital that you don't move. I will also inject you with a cocktail of drugs that will limit your movement, but you will be fully awake and conscious throughout."

"Um. Ok." I nodded. I was really looking forward to the $500, and also I was now so horny I'd have submitted to anything they wanted me to do.

"Ok. If you'll just lie on the exam table now?" asked Richard, as though I had a choice.

I clambered up to it, feeling the paper it was covered with wrinkle up under my naked body, sticking to my sweaty back.

"I'll just inject you now," the doctor said, approaching me with a needle full of blue stuff. He injected it into my arm and within a few seconds, I went all woozy, but in a nice way. It was like my veins were filling with sweet sticky stuff that was warm and comforting and sleepy, so I barely noticed when Vadim wrenched my arms up over my head and held them pinned down at the wrists. I just smiled in a dopey way, high as a kite.

Every heart beat brought more of the blue stuff pulsating through me, and if I was horny before, it was nothing to what I felt now. I could feel my heartbeat in my clit, louder and stronger than anywhere else, and I smiled and submitted to it. I was absolutely soaking wet. I tried to wriggle a little to release my hands so I could rub my clit and thrust my fingers up my cunt, but Vadim held me fast, and I couldn't move anyway. Every part of my body was screaming for cock, even while I couldn't talk. Dear god but I would have done anything.

And then, just as I felt like I was going to die, I watched dreamily as Richard unzipped his trousers, pulled down his boxers, and exposed his throbbing red cock.

He climbed on top of me and squeezed my breasts, licking the nipples and saying "I bet you want me, you dirty whore," and "You're such a nasty slut."

It was music to my ears, he could have done anything at all to me in that state and I'd have found it erotic. He traced a finger down my torso, and I felt myself tingle even more as it came to rest in the thatch of my pubic hair. He rubbed a palm across my cunt and said, "You're wetter than a swamp, you like this don't you, you ugly slut?"

I couldn't move or speak but a moan escaped me as I felt the electricity in my nether regions. I wanted him to fuck me so bad, I wanted him to fuck me to within an inch of my life, I wanted him to pound me with his great throbbing cock until I exploded.

When he finally thrust his cock inside me it was beautiful, with every thrust I felt myself get closer and closer to cumming until finally, I did. I would have screamed but I still couldn't move, and somehow I was still horny... (to be continued)