Hidden Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Terri and Lee both performed outrageous parodies of fellatio on the thick spring rolls their laughter drew puzzled stares from the other few diners. This led to more giggles and then Lee whispered. "Can we go soon. My panties have been soaked all day. I need something better than a spring roll down my throat."

Hastily they drained the last dregs of the wine as Peter handed his credit card to the waiter. Peter grinned at Lee as he said, "I hope it doesn't get declined. It looks like you gave it a good battering today."

For the first time Lee looked a little bashful as she said, "I`m sure you won`t be complaining in a minute, but just to be honest, we will be living on beans on toast for the rest of the month!"

The girls walked outside as Terri wanted a cigarette. Peter finished up with the waiter and handed him a ten-pound tip, reasoning it would make him as happy as Peter felt right now.

The two girls were already walking down the street towards Peter`s apartment. It was a five-minute walk and Peter hung back admiring the way the two swung their hips as they walked arm in arm. They really were both very beautiful, sensual women. He sprinted the last twenty yards to catch them up as they entered the apartment building. Once the front door had shut Lee told Peter, "I put Bacardi and Coke in the fridge. Go and make us some drinks."

Peter did as he was told. Lee put some low music on the stereo and Dire Straits filled their apartment. There was a small balcony attached to the flat. It was only big enough for a small table and some plants, but Terri asked if she could use it to smoke.

"You can smoke in here if you want. Save you going outside, I`ll just open the door. She rummaged in a cupboard until she found the ashtray they kept for guests. It was from their honeymoon in Mauritius and Lee had stolen it from the hotel. The words Hilton Mauritius were still visibly etched into the glass.

Terri took the ashtray and moved one of their dining room chairs to the open door. Placing the ashtray on the chair she stood with her back to Lee as she pulled the zipper down on the side of her dress, then sucked in a deep breath so the pale green material slid down her body and pooled around her feet, still in the green heels. Underneath she was wearing no bra, her panties were the same colour as her dress, but a darker shade, cut high up on her hips, the back panel transparent. The garter belt she wore was thick and had four wide ribbon straps hanging down on each leg. The plastic buttons at the ends were attached to the red lace trim on the top of her grey stockings. Terri never said a word as she stepped out of her dress, lit a cigarette and stood smoking in front of the window, her back to Lee.

Peter walked back in, "Here are the..................!" then he stopped as he registered the view of his partner standing smoking, framed in the doorway to the balcony dressed in just the most delicate of lingerie.

He eventually composed himself enough to offer one of the glasses to Lee who told him, "Just put it on the table baby."

Peter did as she asked and then walked over to Terri and gave her a glass. She thanked him and took a long pull, leaving the glass half empty. By the time Peter had turned around to Lee his wife had let her own dress fall to the floor and was as underdressed as Terri.

The purple lingerie she wore left little to the imagination. The bra had half cups and her breasts rested precariously on the underwire, her nipples and upper breasts exposed. The panties were so small they barely covered her mons, supported by two thin strings on either side. The purple suspender belt was clipped to her black stockings using three straps on each leg. Lee walked forward, snatching her drink from the table as she went and moved to stand next to Terri, and they both stared out at the black sky, unashamedly on view to anyone walking by.

Peter switched off the lights so the chances of these two beauties being seen was minimised, then sat in his armchair and just enjoyed the view. If they had been beautiful when clothed in the restaurant, now, standing in the most erotic of underwear they were magnificent.

"Lee asked Terri, "Can I get one of those?" and Terri handed her a cigarette, then lit it for her. Peter knew that Lee used to smoke, but as far as he knew she hadn't had one in years. She obviously hadn`t lost her cravings though as the two women stood peacefully smoking, blowing the smoke out of the door, and occasionally sipping their drinks.

Peter felt like he was a bit of a spare part as the two girls smoked and drank together. He could see that the cool air was causing goose bumps on their skin, but they seemed unconcerned.

Terri was the first to break the silence. " Are you OK with this Lee?"

"More than Ok! "

I had so much fun the last time. You and Peter are wonderful lovers. I haven`t come that much in a long time."

"You are so exciting. I never thought I would ever do those things. You know we talked about inviting a third, but that was all it was. Talk. Now I cannot wait to taste you again. The buzz I got from seeing Peter inside you was like a drug. I was so hot, and when you.....well you know......well when you did me it felt like I was in heaven, I didn`t want it to stop."

"Before we start I need another cigarette then to brush my teeth."

"Me to!"

This time after Terri lit Lee`s cigarette she didn`t turn to look out of the window, instead she moved in closer and let her smoke-filled mouth close over Lee`s. Peter noticed there was no hesitation from his wife this time, as there had been on Sunday. Her arms came up around Terri as they swapped the smoke back and forth, small tendrils running out of both their nose.

They pulled their mouths apart, but their bodies still touched. Using one hand to smoke they both used the other to gingerly run their fingers over the other ones panties. Peter found this far more erotic than if they had been frantically fingering each other. The subtle touches as their fingers stimulated the other through filmy material, the hushed intake of breath as a finger touched a clitoris or increased the pressure a fraction.

Terri flicked her cigarette through the window, and Lee followed suit. Terri`s head bowed, and her lips encircled the hard nipple of Lee`s right breast. The bra his wife was wearing pushed her breasts up and out, almost begging for them to be suckled. Lee sighed loudly. Peter had changed into a pair of loose chinos after his shower, but even they felt like an iron collar around his hardness as he watched two gorgeous women in sensual lingerie tease each other in front of an open door.

When Terri slid her hand inside the flimsy triangle of dark purple covering Lee`s mound, Lee let out the sexy little grunt he had first heard in that cloakroom years before when it was his finger that had slipped inside her for the first time, and not his new partner`s. Lee rested her head on Terri`s shoulder, her teeth biting into the sensitive flesh of Terri`s neck as she pushed herself against the intruding hand in her panties.

It was too much for Peter and he scrambled out of his clothes, his eyes never leaving the erotic spectacle before him. His erection was now free and standing up hard and proud. He saw Lee move her hand from the outside of the green covering of Terri`s sex. Slowly it edged upwards, then forced its way under the elastic waistband and Terri stiffened as Lee`s fingers found the hidden slit beneath.

Trying not to touch himself became impossible at this point, and his right hand strayed to the rigid flesh protruding from his mass of curly, brown hair. Slowly he stroked his dick. The two women seemed totally unaware of his masturbation as they concentrated on pleasuring and being pleasured. Clinging tightly to each other they swayed slightly to Mark Knopfler as their hand movements increased in tempo. Lee continued to bite into Terri`s neck, and as she threw her head back Peter saw Terri latch onto her slender throat with her own teeth. They were moving as one now and Peter`s hand began to move quicker.

It was then that Terri stopped what she was doing and looked straight at Peter, Lee had been lost in the moment, but when Terri withdrew her fingers and sucked Lee`s taste from them she also turned dreamy eyes to her husband. „Want some help with that?" Terri asked seductively. Peter could only smile as the two women moved towards him. Squatting before him Lee replaced his hand with her own and began slowly stroking him until Terri said quietly, "Lee wait." Lee`s eyes that had been fixed on Peter`s face as she gave him the hand job now swung to her new found friend. „I brought a few things for us to have some fun with."

Four intrigued eyes followed Terri as she literally dumped the huge shoulder bag she had bought upside down. The pile on the carpet contained not only the usual tissues, lipstick, purse and all the other small things that women carry around with them, but Peter saw a pair of handcuffs, a black vibrator about six inches long, and shiny metal butt-plug that made his cock jump in Lee`s hand when it tumbled to the floor. Lastly there was a tube of strawberry flavoured lubricant, and this was what Terri had been looking for. Opening the tube she daintily took Lee`s hand from Peter`s penis, squeezed a large dollop of the red slimy gel into Lee`s, palm, then replaced it around his shaft. All this time Lee had only stared open mouthed at the pile on her lounge floor. Her hand was frozen in place around Peter`s cock until Terri placed her own over Lee`s and moved it slowly up and down.

Peter groaned loudly as the cold gel was smeared over his entire length. His head fell back against the sofa, and he closed his eyes. Lee`s hand was sliding over his cock now, with Terri intermittently adding more gel. His wife`s hand moved quicker then agonisingly slowly. Peter`s balls were straining as Lee took him nearly to the edge and then left him hanging by stopping completely or moving so slowly that he could hardly feel it as the gel reduced the friction to nearly nothing.

Lee let out a truncated, "Argh!" and her hand squeezed him tighter, "That feels so nice Terri. Don`t for God's sake stop. Peter glanced down and saw that Lee had her eyes closed and one lip tightly gripped between her teeth. Terri squatting behind her was using the vibrator on Lee`s pussy, with the purple material still separating flesh and plastic.

Terri winked up at him as Lee began to shake violently, her hand was now a blur on Peter`s shaft as she came hard, with Peter following seconds later. Three large spurts of come arced through the air and landed on Lee`s chin and exposed breasts. Lee was still being stimulated by Terri and she collapsed forward, her face resting in Peter`s lap as her second climax wracked her body. Her greasy hands were gripping Peter`s thighs like talons as she shrieked loudly into his pubic hair.

Peter and Lee stayed in situ for a good five minutes as Terri pulled her legs up underneath her and observed them with a huge smile. Lee was panting like a man in the desert, her head resting against Peter`s flaccid, slimy dick that weirdly smelled of strawberries. Her freshly manicured nails were still digging uncomfortably into his thighs.

Peter looked at Terri when he heard the vibrator begin to buzz softly in her hand. Deliberately she ran it gently over the filmy transparent front panel of her green panties as she waited for her two lovers to recover. Lee groaned and raised her head. Peter saw a streak of his come mixed with lubricant stuck to her cheek, but she seemed unconcerned by it as her mouth closed around his floppy cock. Peter felt the delicious sensation of her tongue removing the strawberry covered coating from his dick. There was definitely some come mixed with it, but Lee was on an orgasmic high, her tongue wildly lashing his sensitive skin.

He was just starting to feel himself respond when he noticed Terri move behind Lee once more. Ignoring what his wife was doing for a second he looked on intrigued as Terri cautiously moved Lee`s panties to one side. Lee must have been aware of what Terri was trying to do as she struggled to her knees with Peter still in her mouth. Lee fidgeted about as Peter stared in astonishment. Terri placed the vibrating plastic directly on Lee`s puckered anus. Lee mewled around Peter`s cock, which was now making a remarkable recovery. He wasn`t sure if this was due to his wife`s efforts, or because he was watching Terri use the vibrator around Lee`s arse.

Terri played the vibrating black phallus around Lee`s rear entry for a few minutes. Lee was whimpering louder and louder as she did so while Peter began to grow rapidly in her mouth. Terri replaced the vibrator with her finger nail, running it in circles over the sensitive area. Lee was shaking visibly and when Terri coated her finger with strawberry gel and eased it inside Lee`s rectum she came for the third time. The suction on Peter`s shaft increased five-fold and Lee shuddered wildly.

Peter was in sexual heaven. Lee was still sucking him like her life depended on it when Terri grabbed the plug from the floor. Smearing gel over its entire surface, lining it up and shoving it aggressively home. Lee`s eyes sprung wide open, and Peter heard her choked "Owwwwwww!" as the shiny metal plug slid home with an audible plop. Terri nonchalantly pulled Lee`s panties back into place. He expected that to be the end of all things anal, but Lee was unperturbed as she tried to push Peter down her throat before she gagged violently. Lee sprung upwards like a diver breaking the surface, gasping in air as fast as she could. Terri moved directly to clamp her mouth over Lee`s, which had the effect of increasing her oxygen deficiency and making her lightheaded, similar to a mild drug induced high.

Lee`s eyes rolled back in her head and Peter had a brief flash of anxiety before he saw her smile and move to kiss Terri again. Then to Peter`s great delight Terri moved so that he was now in her mouth. A couple of head bobs, then she passed him to Lee who repeated the action. They passed him back and forth for a long time, then shared a kiss with the glans of Peter`s cock as the meat in the sandwich.

As they did this a dribble of pre-come dribbled from his slit and the girls laughingly fought with their tongues to lap it up. Lee licked down his shaft and tried unsuccessfully to fit both his balls in her mouth at the same time, before settling for just one, which she sucked on like a bulls eye. Terri climbed on to the sofa, squatting over Peter and easing her panties to one side, before lowering herself slowly onto his rigid pole. Peter felt himself sheathed by her warm, wet tightness as her bum settled on his thighs. Lee was still sucking hard on his balls, her nose pressed tight against Terri`s arse as Terri ground herself against him. Once he felt the familiar sensation of her vaginal muscles rippling along the length of his shaft he couldn`t hold back any longer. He came a lot, jerking multiple times as he spurted up and into Terri. Terri continued to crush herself against him, desperately seeking her own release. Peter could hear loud slurping noises coming from Lee as she hoovered up his semen as it flooded out of Terri.

When Terri finally climaxed she hugged him, squeezing his head tight against her breasts while she bucked brutally against his body. In her ecstasy she rose up slightly. Peter`s cock slipped from inside her and he felt it immediately engulfed by Lee. It must have been coated in his and Terri`s fluids but Lee was undeterred, assaulting him with joy.

Once her aftershocks had quit Terri rolled over so that she was lying next to him on the couch. Peter looked down at Lee who was smiling broadly up at him, eyes sparkling as she delivered one last lick the length of his cock that made him wince when her tongue connected with the hyper sensitive tip. Recognizing it was painful for Peter Lee shuffled sideways and spent the next few minutes scooping her husband's gargantuan deposit from Terri`s swollen snatch.

When Terri couldn`t stand it any longer she gently pushed her away. Lee was grinning wildly at the pair, her face glistening with Peter`s come and Terri`s juices. Lee looked like the cat who had got the cream. Literally.

"I need a break," Peter said breathlessly. "Drinks?"

"Yes please," from Terri. "Make it strong," from Lee."

The trio sat on the floor with their backs against the sofa as they drank thirstily once Peter returned from the kitchen. As she had sat down Lee had let out a loud, "Owwwwww!" She had forgotten the butt-plug. She went to remove it, but Terri laid her hand on Lee`s arm and murmured, "Leave it until Peter is ready!"

Lee`s face clouded over briefly at her comment, then her eyes opened wide as she realised what Terri was saying. "You want him to fuck my arse?" She said incredulously.

"Of course. And I want to watch him do it Lee. I want to see his huge cock reaming your perfect fucking arse, and you are going to love it, believe me".

Lee didn`t look so sure but left the plug in place and shifted about until she found a position which didn`t cause her that much discomfort.

Peter went to shower the gunge of his dick as Terri strolled to the window and lit a cigarette, Lee was standing next to her when Peter returned, Terri and her passing the cigarette back and forth between them. They had their backs to him and hadn`t heard him enter. He studied them from behind. He felt himself growing again as he studied the bump in Lee`s panties where the butt-plug was pushing against the purple material. He loved his wife`s bigger bum. Terri had a bum that would make any woman jealous, but Lee`s was just right as far as he was concerned. They both had fantastic legs, that looked even better in the stockings and heels. He knew he was a very lucky man as he stood stroking his cock watching them.

Terri was talking when he entered, "You`re jaw must be aching after all that. When we finish this cigarette why don`t you lie on the bed, and I will take care of you for a change. You`re pussy is so sweet and delicious I assure you I don`t mind." They both giggled and then realised that Peter had been watching them.

Lee crushed the cigarette out in the ashtray, grabbed Terri`s hand, then led her into the bedroom. As they passed Peter Terri gave his cock a playful squeeze. Peter followed. Lee lay on her back as Terri carefully removed Lee`s panties. Peter could see that the thin material was heavily stained with his wife`s arousal. Terri lost no time in easing Lee`s thighs apart with her strong hands, she seemed to inhale deeply as she pressed her nose against Lee`s sex. Peter moved to the bed and peered at his wife`s swollen and glistening labia.

He followed every move as Terri teased Lee with her mouth, tongue and fingers for the next ten minutes until Lee was begging her to stop after experiencing one orgasm after the other. The dark sheet below her was now stained noticeably as fluids leaked from her tortured cunt. Lee was sweating badly, her new hairdo stuck to her scalp, her face and breasts flushed and glowing pink, her body writhed and contorted on the bed as Terri spun her over. Peter studied his partner as her eyes locked on his. She grasped the butt plug in one hand and exerted gradually increasing pressure until it popped out of her arse. Terri grabbed Peter`s erection and pulled him to her, then guided him towards the entrance of Lee`s rectum.

Terri bent down and sucked him between her lips. Peter felt her lather his cock with her saliva then she spat directly into the gaping hole left by the plug. Peter shuffled forwards on his knees at Terri`s urging, then Terri fed him tantalisingly slowly into his wife`s bum for the first time ever. Lee was pushing back aggressively to help him as he thrust with his hips, feeling the resistance from the tight muscles at her entrance. Then he was in. His penetration became easier as he edged deeper and deeper while Lee let out small sighs and moans until she knew he was fully inside.