Hidden Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri held him from behind and rocked him like a baby, causing his cock to move inside Lee, who was also rocking as she adapted to having him in her virgin arse. "You can do a bit more," Lee muttered after a minute or so.

"Are you OK Lee?" he asked with his voice full of concern. After she nodded he began to cautiously fuck her. Withdrawing only an inch before thrusting back gingerly. The next stroke withdrew two inches, then he was pulling out so that just the head of his dick remained interred, before he slid back in.

Lee was squirming wildly, so Peter stopped as he thought he was hurting her, then was shocked back into action when Lee screamed, "Why have you stopped? Fuck me Peter. Fuck me hard!" As he thrust powerfully home once more Lee gave that little squeal he loved to hear. It meant she had orgasmed, her body quivering as he thrust again and again. Lee`s arse was so constricting that within a few minutes he was grunting loudly as his balls emptied into the warm, dark tunnel of Lee`s rectum.

Tenderly Peter withdrew completely, and Lee fell forwards onto the bed. Peter was kneeling behind her; his eyes were fixed to the strong muscles around her anus that were pulsing and twitching as they tried to close the entrance. Peter felt Terri`s arm`s wrap around his waist, her hand gingerly ran one finger the length of his now shrunken shaft before she deposited the mixture it had gathered in her mouth and sucked crudely. This action was repeated three more times, before Terri manhandled him onto his back next to his wife and placed her lips around his flaccid dick.

Peter felt Lee stir beside him. She rose from the bed and stood staring down at Terri trying to blow her husband back to useful stiffness. Once satisfied that it appeared to be working she walked behind Terri and slid onto the bed so that her face was next to Terri`s green panties. Peter couldn`t see what was happening, but by the sharp intake of breath that Terri made it was pretty obvious that Lee was attending to Terri`s snatch in some way or another. Terri was caressing his balls now and somehow he was once more rising to the challenge.

Once Terri had him so hard that he was at the entrance to her throat she let him fall from her mouth. Hurriedly he moved so that he was behind her with Lee lying beneath her. With aggression born of desire he nearly ripped the panties from her body and thrust himself inside her. His feelings of pleasure at being inside Terri magnified as he felt Lee`s lips close around his balls one at a time. Slowly he began to slide in and out of Terri, and Lee`s tongue ran along his shaft every time he pulled back and out of Terri.

Peter felt like a king as he powered in and out of his gorgeous partner as his wife licked their combined juices from his rigid pole. He knew he wouldn`t be coming any time soon as he had already come three or was it four times that day. He really couldn`t remember, and truthfully he couldn`t care as this was just too surreal. His right hand moved backwards until he located the familiar slit of his wife, his fingers running rapidly over her hard clit. Peter sucked his other thumb quickly, before forcing it into that perfect arse in front of him causing Terri to groan loudly and push herself energetically back against his thrusting thumb and cock.

Lee was moaning loudly beneath them as his fingers strummed her hard nub as if he was playing some silent rock and roll riff on the guitar. Both women were trembling, then he felt his ejaculation cooking in his balls before he spewed his warm, creamy spunk deep inside Terri with a loud and extended, "Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

Lee was coming. He knew those little noises anywhere, and when his spunk hit Terri`s insides she mewled and shook as her own climax overwhelmed her. All three collapsed onto the crumpled, sweat soaked bed sheets and the only sound was their raggedy breathing. How long they lay there Peter wasn`t sure. Both women scrambled into his arms. Lee to his right and Terri to his left. After a while Terri and Lee rose at the same time and kissed each other on top of his chest. Peter glanced down and stared as the two women kissed passionately, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

Eventually Terri rose from the bed and padded into the bathroom. The tinkling sounds carried into the bedroom as she hadn`t closed the door while she relieved herself. When the shower started Lee followed her and Peter heard the toilet flush once more before hearing the shower door slide back as Lee joined Terri in their cramped shower. Twenty minutes later after much laughing and giggling the two women returned to the bedroom, both damp and completely naked. Peter had been nearly busting as he waited to pee. He sprinted into the bathroom before jumping into the shower once he was done.

When he got back to the bedroom both women were fast asleep. There was no room for him, so he wandered into the lounge and lay down on the sofa. The breeze coming through the still open balcony door felt wonderful on his sensitised skin, and he soon dropped off into a contented slumber full of dreams about two gorgeous women.

Chapter 7

It was still dark when he was woken by Terri shaking his shoulder. Groggily he opened his eyes and saw she was already wearing her dress, "Peter. Can you pick me up at home later please? Come early, about seven? There`s something I need you to do before we go to the office."

Peter was desperately trying to shake the cobwebs from his muddled brain and managed to mutter, "Yes of course," before Terri bent down and kissed him on the lips, then she was gone. A quick glance at the clock on the shelf told him it was only three, so he closed his eyes and was asleep again in seconds.

The second time he woke up was because Lee was slowly stroking his sore cock with a hand full of strawberry smelling lubricant. He was already hard as granite when he became fully awake. He tried to move so that he could return the favour to his wife, but she shrugged him off, whispering, "Just lay back and enjoy. I love to do this. You`re solid dick feels so glorious in my hand."

Peter was never one to argue with his wife. Lying back against the sofa cushions he let the delicious sensations envelop his body as Lee gave him the most enjoyable hand job of his life. His wife was a true master of the art as she varied the speed and grip of her hand to induce the maximum pleasure. His activities the previous evening meant he got to enjoy his wife`s ministrations for nearly ten minutes before he erupted. Three or four large sprays of semen shot up into the air. The ever thoughtful Lee had brought a damp towel with her before she had begun her wake up wank, so now she handed it to him before walking back into the bedroom giggling like a schoolgirl.

Peter looked once more at the clock and saw it was nearly six. He was wide awake now so popped quickly to the shower to wash off the remaining come from his body then dressed quickly and went to the café to grab a coffee.

It was five to seven when Terri buzzed him upstairs. He walked up the stairs and found the front door open. Walking inside he saw no sign of Terri. He called out but there was no answer. The bedroom door was shut. It was the first time he had seen it like that, so he knocked gently, and heard a muffled cry from within.

Pushing open the door swiftly thinking his partner was in trouble he got two steps into the room before nearly fainting with shock.

Terri was lying face down on the bed. Her ankles tethered to the corners of the foot board of the bed pulling her legs wide apart. Her hands were handcuffed to the wrought iron head board. Her legs were encased in sheer black nylon thigh high stockings and the black thong she wore exposed her perfect, peach shaped buttocks. She was topless, and a thick leather strap encircled her head forcing a bright red ball gag into her mouth. There were two pillows under her midriff that forced her bum up high into the air. Her eyes stared at him pleadingly and indicated he should look at the nightstand. On the nightstand was a single piece of paper. Peter picked it up.

Written in her perfect handwriting was, "Peter. I need you to do this for me. Please do not argue or try to talk me out of it as that will make me unable to continue our partnership. I have sinned terribly in these last days. I need to be punished. In the wardrobe you will find a cane that Alister used to use on these occasions. I have counted at least twelve times that I have had sex with you even though you are married, so twelve strokes should be my sentence. Please carry out that verdict now and hold nothing back. I need this to cleanse my conscience and my soul."

Peter read the note another twice before shaking his head. Terri`s eyes were wide open and staring at him. The look she gave him was more than begging. He started to walk out of the bedroom, but her wail of dismay around the gag made him turn back. Tears were running freely down her cheeks as she again beseeched him with those gorgeous green eyes that he loved so much.

Stiffly he walked to the wardrobe and opened one door. Hanging from the clothes rail was a metre long length of bamboo with a leather strap at one end. With shaky hands Peter took the stick and turned back to the bed. Terri was smiling at him broadly around the rubber ball. Raising her eyebrows as if in expectation. Slowly he moved to the bed as her eyes followed his every move. Once he was standing next to the bed Terri turned her face into the pillow and Peter saw her flex her body, awaiting the first blow.

Peter had seen and done some bat shit crazy things in his time in the police force, but this beat everything. He was about to punish his partner for doing what he had wanted, and more relevently what his wife had wanted, so in his eyes there was no sin involved. Gingerly he tapped the stick softly on Terri`s taut buttocks and the muffled wails that came from her were not of pain but of frustration. She was trying to talk but the gag was stopping her forming the words correctly, "Harra! Harra! Eeeeeeeze!"

It took him a few seconds to realise she was saying harder and please. Her eyes were glistening with irritation and her brow furrowed as she stared at him. „Harra!"

Peter took a deep breath and swiped the cane directly across the perfect porcelain coloured buttocks of his working partner and Terri let out a long sigh that only be described as one of contentment. Peter let the thin wood rush through the air another ten times until his shock multiplied when Terri bucked hard against her restraints as she experienced a quite intense and powerful climax. Peter stared in horror at the bruised and reddening flesh he had caused. Terri was panting around the gag. "Ache it art!" She repeated over and over until Peter worked out she was telling him to remove the gag.

Carefully he undid the buckle and the ball left Terri`s mouth along with a flood of saliva. Peter moved to undo the restraints but Terri almost yelled, "No! Leave them. I need to suck you now to complete my penance. Please, put it in my mouth.!"

"Terri. There`s no......" He started to say before she cut him off angrily.

"Just fucking do it!" she spat, her eyes now two blazing orbs of fire.

For the first time since he had entered the bedroom Peter realised that he was painfully erect in his tight jeans. He quickly pulled the jeans down to his hips and shuffled awkwardly forward onto the bed on his knees until Terri could place her lips around his erection. As he felt her tongue brushing around his glans his thoughts were only of his own pleasure and moved closer so that she could take his entire length. Terri nodded her head like a crazy woman as if trying to swallow his entire body and Peter felt the come building up, then he was grunting loudly as his whole body jerked ferociously as he filled her mouth with his salty cream. Terri was making gargling sounds as her position made it difficult for her to swallow all that he was giving her.

When she had eventually managed to consume everything that hadn't dribbled down her chin she mumbled, "Thank you Peter!" Peter was slouched against the headboard now. His slimy cock sticking to his boxers and his screwed up jeans tight around his thighs as he stared at her. Very slowly he undid the handcuffs with a key he found on the nightstand and then released her ankles from the leather restraints.

Terri sprung from the bed grinning from ear to ear. She was nearly skipping as she headed into the bathroom, and Peter lay on the bed staring in astonishment after her as he heard the shower start.

Walking back into the room naked she said nothing as she dressed quickly with Peter staring at her as she donned a smart green blouse and flowing black skirt. He did notice that she wore no panties over her battered bum and there were also no stockings as her feet slid into low black heels.

Cheerily she said, "Come on. Let`s go. We have a murderer to arrest!" Peter was stunned as he slipped from the bed and fastened his jeans after checking there were no tell-tale come stains. As he trooped down the stairs after her it was as if the whole bizarre incident had not taken place, the penitent now replaced by a tough, professional police detective.

Once they were sat in the car and driving towards the head offices of the Fabricio company. Terri turned to him and said softly, "Thanks for that this morning. I haven`t done that since Alister died. It was always a part of the process with us. We would have a threesome or an orgy. Anything really that didn`t involve just me and him. Once we got home Alister would strap me to the bed and administer a punishment. How severe would depend upon what I had done. Once when I took ten guys on a stag night from Leeds at the same time in a holiday camp in Bognor he caned me until I cried for a week, but it always ended with me blowing him, so we were both happy! You helped me remember him just a little bit. He really was the only man I will ever love."

Peter couldn`t think of anything to say so stayed silent until they pulled up in front of the big steel and glass building in Victoria. They both got out of the car and stared up at the huge building. The façade was dominated by a huge billboard that must have been thirty yards tall and wide. It contained a picture of a smiling Luigi Fabricio accompanied by his attractive wife and three good looking children and carried a caption that read in big red letters, "From the Fabricio Family to your family. Pasta that makes a happy home better!"

"Two faced twat," Spat Terri as they pushed their way through the glass revolving doors and in to the massive marble floored lobby. At the main desk they introduced themselves and were told that Mr. Fabricio`s office was on the twentieth floor. Riding up in the elevator they agreed that they would get Fabricio to turn on his henchman, and then arrest them for Cheryl`s murder.

Arriving at the corner office with a large name plate reading "Luigi Fabricio. CEO" they found the desk empty where his PA would normally sit. Deciding that they had a good enough reason Peter swung open the door without knocking. Fabricio was perched on the edge of his large wood desk and the girl that Terri had saved in the club was currently staring at them from the floor with her mouth full of Fabricio`s cock.

"What the fuck!" he screamed as Peter and Terri both flashed their warrant cards.

"Police. Mr. Fabricio," Peter began calmly as if there wasn`t a good looking girl on her knees and Fabricio didn`t have is trousers around his ankles.

"We are here to discuss the deaths of Chelsea Hargreaves and Cheryl Shaw!" Terri joined in.

"I don`t give a fuck who you are. Get out. I`ll sue the shit out of you and the Met. Now fuck off!" Fabricio was raging now, and spit was flying from the corners of his mouth as his secretary beat a hasty retreat back to her desk.

"We know that you were responsible for Chelsea Hargreaves death. We have witness statements to back that up. We also know that it was probably accidental. We also know that Danilo Rizzo killed Cheryl Shaw. What we don`t know is if he did that on your orders, or just for his own sadistic pleasure. So Mr Fabricio I suggest you tell us all that you know, and maybe, just maybe you will stay out of jail, and maybe the newspapers." Peter was enjoying himself and trying hard not to smile.

Fabricio was so stunned that he didn't try and pull up his pants. His tanned face was now pale as he studied the two detectives. Trying to bluff his way out of it he said forcefully, "You haven`t got shit. You don`t know shit. So get the fuck out of my office!"

Terri walked casually forward and gave him a copy of the photograph of Fabricio in the club. His face fell and then a light went on in his head. "You bitch. You were there. You`re a fucking cop?"

"Yes Sir," Terri answered with a beaming smile. "Would you like to see our video before we send a copy to your wife and The Sun newspaper?"

"What video?" Fabricio was whispering now as he realised the two detectives actually knew a hell of a lot. His recognition of Terri was the final nail in his coffin. Peter walked over to him and hit play on the iPad.

Fabricio watched only a minute before saying, "OK. Switch it off. What do you want to know."

"Tell us about Chelsea Hargreaves please?" Peter was the epitome of calm.

At last Fabricio realised his pants were still around his ankles and rapidly pulled them up before falling into his massive leather chair.

"We had done it a hundred times before," Fabricio said in a hushed voice. "I haven`t a clue what went wrong this time. The cord round her neck was too tight or something. I didn`t mean to kill her. It was an accident I swear. She always wanted to do it that way."

"Will you give us a statement to that effect Sir," Peter asked, and Fabricio nodded.

"When Danilo Rizzo killed Cheryl Shaw was that on your orders?" Terri asked, trying desperately to contain her anger.

"No. No. For Christ`s sake no. Danilo went right off script. He was supposed to just dump them somewhere if he found a bug or a camera. No way was he supposed to fucking kill them."

"Did you know what he had done?" Terri was seething now.

"Yes and no. He told me he beat her up and chucked her in the river. I didn`t know she was dead. I`ll sign a statement. Anything you want, just keep me out of it."

"Where is Mr. Rizzo now?" Peter asked.

"He will be here in ten minutes to take me to the golf course." Fabricio was a beaten man and couldn`t look at Terri or Peter.

Terri left the office to call for a van to transport the prisoners while Peter handcuffed and cautioned Fabricio. Terri walked in a few minutes later and was followed in by Danilo. In his defence he didn`t put up a fight or try to run. He held out his hands as Terri handcuffed him and said only one word, "Lawyer!"

The rest of the day flew by as Peter and Terri took statements from all involved and charged Fabricio with accessory to murder in the case of Cheryl and manslaughter in the case of Chelsea Hargreaves. They had decided to let a jury decide if Fabricio had meant to kill her or if it was just a terrible accident. They took an official statement from Fabricio where he incriminated Danilo in Cheryl`s death.

They went to the club and placed yellow crime scene tape and sealed all the doors. It was nearly midnight when they were finished. Both were exhausted and Terri took a cab home as Peter drove himself back to his apartment.

Lee was at work and for the first time Peter was thankful for the peace as he collapsed into bed. The next day he had to explain to Charlie Smithers how he and Terri had solved the case, so that was going to be another difficult day.

Chapter 8

It was nearly three months later when Peter saw Terri again. It was at the trial of Danilo. Fabricio had already pled guilty to a minor charge of covering up Chelsea Hargreaves death, and in return for his testimony against Danilo all charges relating to Cheryl were dropped. He received a two year suspended sentence, but the worst punishment for him was his company shares plunging, and his wife divorcing him. His secretary Jacky sued him for sexual harassment in the workplace on Terri`s recommendation, so in the end he was financially ruined. The last Peter heard he was back in the family home in Italy and a cousin was given the task of trying to save the family business here in the UK.